PDA

View Full Version : Rove will not be charged.

Sooner in Tampa
6/13/2006, 07:31 AM
Can't say that I am suprised.

Top White House aide Karl Rove has been told by prosecutors he won't be charged with any crimes in the investigation into leak of a CIA officer's identity, his lawyer said Tuesday.
ON DEADLINE: Reaction to Rove (http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2006/06/rove_wont_be_ch.html)
Attorney Robert Luskin said that special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald informed him of the decision on Monday, ending months of speculation about the fate of one of President Bush's closest advisers. Rove testified five times before a grand jury.
Fitzgerald has already secured a criminal indictment against Vice President Dick Cheney's former chief of staff, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby.
"On June 12, 2006, Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald formally advised us that he does not anticipate seeking charges against Karl Rove," Luskin said in a statement.

Entire article (http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-06-13-rove-cia_x.htm?POE=NEWISVA)

jk the sooner fan
6/13/2006, 07:34 AM
but Herr said without a doubt he was guilty and would be charged.....this cant be

Sooner in Tampa
6/13/2006, 07:40 AM
but Herr said without a doubt he was guilty and would be charged.....this cant beHEH...Herr is wrong...AGAIN.

Go figure.

OklahomaTuba
6/13/2006, 08:10 AM
Dammit all. Next thing you know, they won't even be charging Bush for war crimes in the hague, or trying to impeach him. What this world is coming too, I will never know.

JohnnyMack
6/13/2006, 09:09 AM
Rove is still a scumbag I wouldn't trust with a sack of dead hamsters. But if the investigation says no charges, then no charges it is.

Sooner in Tampa
6/13/2006, 09:25 AM
Rove is still a scumbag I wouldn't trust with a sack of dead hamsters. But if the investigation says no charges, then no charges it is.Why in the blue hell would you have a sack of dead hamsters?? :confused: :cool:

JohnnyMack
6/13/2006, 09:27 AM
Why in the blue hell would you have a sack of dead hamsters?? :confused: :cool:

I thought you were an Okie?

Don't you know hamster's good eatin'?

Shove 'em on a shish kabob and grill 'em up.

jk the sooner fan
6/13/2006, 09:27 AM
yeah i always thought liberals wanted their hamsters alive....

GrapevineSooner
6/13/2006, 09:33 AM
The moonbats aren't going to like this.

I can already hear the collective teeth gnashing just above the screams of 'Conspiracy!!!'

Sooner in Tampa
6/13/2006, 09:34 AM
yeah i always thought liberals wanted their hamsters alive....you owe me for one keyboard :D

picasso
6/13/2006, 09:36 AM
is he the guy that helped Bush beat down Lurch Kerry despite very bad poll #'s and stuff?

GrapevineSooner
6/13/2006, 09:52 AM
I kinda think Lurch and the party that nominated him beat themselves 20 months ago more than anything Rove, the Republicans, or Bush did.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/13/2006, 10:51 AM
The moonbats never quite came to grasp with the fact that Plaime wasn't even outed at all. Scooter Libby got indicted for lying about a non-crime. SERIOUS stuff for moonbats to ponder.

Fugue
6/13/2006, 10:53 AM
i don't like hamster but I love me some grilled moonbat. mmmmmm

Tear Down This Wall
6/13/2006, 10:56 AM
Why do you all hate hamsters? Kids love 'em...and, unfortunately for my sister when we were growing up, so do dogs!

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/13/2006, 11:02 AM
I had two hamsters when I was a kid and one day I came home to find that one of them had flipped-the-frock-out and ate the other one's head.

I mean - for real. He was eating his head.

I cried.

The end.

Tear Down This Wall
6/13/2006, 11:03 AM
Why do hamsters hate their female owners by killing and getting themselves killed?

jk the sooner fan
6/13/2006, 11:03 AM
so, if you put that one dead hamsters in a bag...

well, it would have been a start anyway

sorry, that was tacky....i'm sorry for your loss :(

Fugue
6/13/2006, 11:05 AM
I had two hamsters when I was a kid and one day I came home to find that one of them had flipped-the-frock-out and ate the other one's head.

I mean - for real. He was eating his head.

I cried.

The end.

I was gonna make a nttawwt joke about this but it's creepin' me out. That's crazy. :eddie:

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/13/2006, 11:07 AM
Heh.

I mean...EATING his head. It was really disturbing. He'd gotten all the way to the brain and stuff.

Must've been good eatin' 'cause he kept right on going to town until my Mom pulled his dead, half-headed brother out.

The alive one had 'that look' in his little hamster eyes...very creepy.

jk the sooner fan
6/13/2006, 11:08 AM
maybe if you had just fed the hungry one

i dont know, just sayin

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/13/2006, 11:10 AM
Dude, those pellets are expensive. And since neither of them had jobs then those hairy little turds were on their own.

I hate lazy freeloaders. :mad:

jk the sooner fan
6/13/2006, 11:11 AM
well then i just have one thing to say bout that

[elton john]THE CIRCLE OF LIFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/elton john]

Tear Down This Wall
6/13/2006, 11:11 AM
Not only are the pellets expensive, jk, but making tiny sandwiches everyday isn't easy.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/13/2006, 03:14 PM
The dimigentsia seems to think the Special Prosecutor has a deal with Rove for immunity by putting the finger on Dick Chaney.

Herr Scholz
6/13/2006, 03:31 PM
Rove's a jerkoff, crook and general scumbag. Great campaign manager though. He know's how to use negative tactics and manipulate the press better than anyone.

colleyvillesooner
6/13/2006, 03:35 PM
Rove's a jerkoff, crook and general scumbag. Great campaign manager though. He know's how to use negative tactics and manipulate the press better than anyone.

Huh, the whorns can spot their own. ;)