PDA

View Full Version : Can't sleep cheaters on tv

walkoffsooner
6/13/2006, 04:36 AM
Hawt girl cheating on rich old dude. She's with young muscled up dude, get's caught tries to stay with old dude with money. That treated her bad to take her back.Women will stay in some bad stuff for a little coin Amazing:confused:

TheHumanAlphabet
6/13/2006, 08:53 AM
Cheaters, greatness! excellent TV fun!

picasso
6/13/2006, 09:38 AM
I loved Joey Greico's work on 21 Jump Street.
remember that episode on Cheaters when the redneck on the boat stabbed him? that was some good stuff.

Viking Kitten
6/13/2006, 09:39 AM
This show cracks me the **** up. I love the way the voice over guy always uses five words when one would do... For example, instead of "we found them at a restaurant" he'll say "our intrepid team happened upon the philandering duo enjoying a hearty meal at a popular local eatery." AWESOME!

And it's so funny when the creepy host dude acts all offended when he confronts the cheater, and also how they bring back cheaters from previous shows to act all contrite.

This show never fails to entertain. We actually set the DVR to record it because it's on so late.

Viking Kitten
6/13/2006, 09:42 AM
I loved Joey Greico's work on 21 Jump Street.
remember that episode on Cheaters when the redneck on the boat stabbed him? that was some good stuff.

I remember hearing he's been stabbed twice now. Hell, everytime he does that wierd Count Floyd look as he walks off camera, I want to stab him.

walkoffsooner
6/13/2006, 09:43 AM
viking did you ever catch the first host a couple of years ago. He would try to pick up the girls that were getting cheated on. His consoling style was more of a grope.

picasso
6/13/2006, 09:46 AM
viking did you ever catch the first host a couple of years ago. He would try to pick up the girls that were getting cheated on. His consoling style was more of a grope.
hey that's my move!!!

colleyvillesooner
6/13/2006, 09:48 AM

http://www.tommyhabeeb.com/

He was called Tommy Grand on Cheaters.

And yes, he was awesome.

He would always say the same thing: "Don't you feel bad for doing this? She/He loves you!"

Tear Down This Wall
6/13/2006, 09:57 AM
http://www.tommyhabeeb.com/

He was called Tommy Grand on Cheaters.

And yes, he was awesome.

He would always say the same thing: "Don't you feel bad for doing this? She/He loves you!"

Special Skills
Rodeo Cowboy Abilities
Former Pro Motorcycle Short Tracker
Plays All Sports

Viking Kitten
8/26/2008, 12:25 PM
So I was awakened overnight due to a child issue and couldn't go right back to sleep. I caught Cheaters while surfing. This show is still hilarious. Greco was showing the incriminating video to the cheatee and said to the lady, "we caught them...in a restaurant...well known for flapjacks...and assorted syrups." Awesome.

Animal Mother
8/26/2008, 12:29 PM
I remember hearing he's been stabbed twice now. Hell, everytime he does that wierd Count Floyd look as he walks off camera, I want to stab him.

The Count!!!

"Scary!! Very Scary!!!"

Monster Chiller Horror Theater

Viking Kitten
8/26/2008, 12:36 PM
OMG... Joe Flaherty. How awesome was SCTV back in the day? I had to do a farm story last week and I couldn't stop thinking about Farm Film Report. Every time a farmer said anything I was thinking, "He blowed up. He blowed up good. He blowed up REAL good!"