PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of crotch rockets

achiro
6/12/2006, 06:07 PM
Coming home through Tulsa yesterday and a couple of bikes passed me on the highway(I was already speeding). On the second bike was a passenger...a kid that couldn't have been 6-7 years old. Hanging on tight to the driver. I'm not a big fan of this in any area but 90mph on a highway and then after they passed me there lane ended and they cut over in between two cars with little to no room. Then moved over into the left lane and started swerving side to side real quick using that lean to stear thing. Anyway, it was bad enough my wife was gasping out loud and eventually just closed her eyes. I was pretty scared for the kid myself. I seriously thought about following them when they cut across 3 lanes to the off ramp and kicking his *** in front of his kid just for being stupid.

Ayway, so I look in the back seat of my F-250 MEGA truck to see my two sons strapped in their car seats...legally just like they are suppose to be and wonder how I have to do that and its ok for this guy to have this kid no bigger than my son on the back of a bike?!?!?!?!

VeeJay
6/12/2006, 06:17 PM
Are you SURE you weren't dreaming you were driving on I-75 in Miami?