PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had a dream...

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/12/2006, 12:13 PM
...that was so real that you really and truly believed it happened? Even after being awake for a while and realizing that it was just a dream you still feel it so hard that you still kinda believe it and you have to keep telling yourself that it was only a dream?

Dang.

:mack:

walkoffsooner
6/12/2006, 12:14 PM
Yes:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh yes yes yes.

soonerbrat
yep. I hope it was a good one....

Viking Kitten
Detals?

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/12/2006, 12:17 PM
Detals?

Not the good kind that makes you wake up squeezing your knees together...

The other kind...:mad:

Mjcpr
6/12/2006, 12:17 PM
...that was so real that you really and truly believed it happened? Even after being awake for a while and realizing that it was just a dream you still feel it so hard that you still kinda believe it and you have to keep telling yourself that it was only a dream?

Dang.

To answer your question, yes it's real and it's spectacular.

Viking Kitten
6/12/2006, 12:20 PM

Detals?

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/12/2006, 12:20 PM
Heh.

walkoffsooner
6/12/2006, 12:23 PM
Oh the one a sack is involved.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/12/2006, 12:29 PM
Yes. They succ. If it was a good dream I get mad because it isn't real. If it is a bad dream, I wonder if it is foreshadowing.

BeetDigger
6/12/2006, 12:30 PM

Darn, and this thread started with so much potential. Are you sure it wasn't THAT kind of dream?

etouffee
6/12/2006, 12:31 PM
Darn, and this thread started with so much potential. Are you sure it wasn't THAT kind of dream?Or even if it wasn't, could you humor us and make something up?

OUinFLA
6/12/2006, 12:31 PM
From experience I have found that just about every thing in my head involving Cindy Crawford is a dream.

So, I dont have to wonder.

IB4OU2
6/12/2006, 01:10 PM
To answer your question, yes it's real and it's spectacular until I had to wash the sheets :( .

fixed-

silverwheels
6/12/2006, 01:12 PM
Mescaline much? :texan:

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/12/2006, 01:17 PM
It's just so weird how your mind will jack with you sometimes. I mean, I was still thinking of pieces of this dream until about an hour ago.

I'd have to tell myself 'ummm, that didn't happen - remember?'...

Or maybe I'm just frockling crazy. :eddie:

Pricetag
6/12/2006, 02:14 PM
I had a dream on Saturday night that our garage had been broken into and everything we had in boxes in there was gone. You know how sometimes you realize in a dream that you're dreaming and that it didn't really happen? Well, I did in that dream, and I "woke up," checked the garage, and yep, found it in the same condition as my first "dream." Everything was still gone. It took a third try to actually wake up.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/12/2006, 02:15 PM
Did you dream you were peeing again BSG?

BeetDigger
6/12/2006, 02:32 PM
Did you dream you were peeing again 1TC?

That's what you meant.

NormanPride
6/12/2006, 02:47 PM
I've had quite a few of those. My dreams are always very vivid... And until recently almost all of them involved me dying in a horrible way. :D Most of the time I wake up with phantom pains, and that sucks. Especially after getting crushed in a rock avalanche. :mad:

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/12/2006, 02:53 PM
Or you have one where you're fighting with someone and you wake up mad at them.

For no reason at all. :mack:

oumartin
6/12/2006, 02:59 PM
i am one of those idiots that cannot seperate dreams from reality while I am dreaming. i cannot manipulate them and honestly feel they are really happening..
some are quite aweseome while some are quite depressing.

MamaMia
6/12/2006, 03:48 PM
Maybe it was a vison?

walkoffsooner
6/12/2006, 03:51 PM
Or you have one where you're fighting with someone and you wake up mad at them.

For no reason at all. :mack:
Did you ever notice you can't hit them hard in a dream.:confused:

critical_phil
6/12/2006, 03:52 PM
i have a recurring dream about eating muchacos and lauren holly.

Mjcpr
6/12/2006, 03:53 PM
i have a recurring dream about eating muchacos and lauren holly.

She looks like she'd be gamey.

critical_phil
6/12/2006, 03:54 PM
She looks like she'd be gamey.

bueano salsa is teh best.

walkoffsooner
6/12/2006, 03:58 PM
I dreamed i slept with my sister inlaw one time 10 years ago.I still want her she was great.

SoonerWood
6/12/2006, 04:19 PM
I hate the dream I have from time to time where I wake up and go to work. When I finally do wake up, it's quite a shock that I'm in bed and not at work. Not to mention the fact that I'm an hour or two late at that point.

I do have lucid dreams of flying though. A lot.

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/12/2006, 04:22 PM
Maybe it was a vison?

God, I hope not. I have it on good authority that it was just a dream and that it would never, ever come true.

Which makes me very happy in real life.

And my pants.

swardboy
6/12/2006, 04:53 PM
I was in bed with my wife (who else?) with my back to my side of the bed....someone gets in bed with me and gets up against my back....I'm paralyzed with fear...can't speak as I try to say my wife's name....can't move my arms, anything!.....then I fully wake up and realize the sheet has tucked around me in such a way as to put pressure against my back. Talk about relief!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/12/2006, 04:54 PM
Did you dream the Mister was cheating on you?

I hallucinate in my dreams. I've had a herd of horses in my bedroom on more than one occasion. I've also dreamed that someone was looking in on me whilst I slept.

Mjcpr
6/12/2006, 04:57 PM
I hallucinate in my dreams. I've had a herd of horses in my bedroom on more than one occasion.

Jeebus, BSG is going to be so jealous!

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/12/2006, 05:09 PM
Did you dream the Mister was cheating on you?

No. Way more hurtful and devastating than that.

Jeebus, BSG is going to be so jealous!

What's that, My Little Pony? Need another carrot? Okra, perhaps?

TUSooner
6/12/2006, 05:19 PM

Or needing to change your.... n/m
:twinkies:

dolemitesooner
6/12/2006, 06:03 PM
I had a dream the last night about most of you guys ..But manily baout dean and how we went on this wild adventure out on his property. He had like a museum of family books that had been past down to him. I was helping him orginaze it and he had thousands of dollars in old comics.

Then it turned into a warzone ....during like a museum opening/circus his house was attacked by some people I never saw in the dream. Dean went into covert opps and killed a few of them. Then it was his birthday adn we were celebrating all of his great posts on sooner fans.

Then **** started disappering on his ranch and it was all like this weird hologram ****. He was living in like an out house. It had a computer a toilet and dresser. He was taliking on soonerfans telling Scott D he would shoot his ***. Then he shoot the computer and it went threw and killed scott d, but scott got a shot off and dean got shoot threw his computer to. It did not hurt dean tho. He laughed.

Then I woke up

No **** I have wierd vivd color dreams

Sorry dean :P

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/12/2006, 06:05 PM
Heh.

:D

dolemitesooner
6/12/2006, 06:08 PM
Heh.

:D
FOR REAL IT WAS COOL BUT WIERD.

iT GETS MORE CRAZY IT WAS LONG

Ok so like dean had like this muesum and gallery devoted to old and antique furniture that he was very proud of. I remeber looked at it like "WTF DEAN LIKE EXOTIC FURNITURE."

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/12/2006, 06:09 PM
PLEASE go on...

dolemitesooner
6/12/2006, 06:15 PM
well I cant really describe the rest it started out in the city around brick town. Dave and I were heading into bricktown and we saw these crazy *** tracks thro the grass coming onto the highway.

somtime while we were in the city dean comes running up saying I needed to come with him and we jump in a truck. He takes off driving like ****ing crazy yellinga and singing and **** and he jumps on the tracks i saw elarier and drives into the woods very fast. We weave across highways and **** at a frantic pace going in and out of the woods. He says" The fasest way to a place is a straight line." Thtas when we got to his property it was night.

We had to break into his muesum becayse the bad people that i didnt see had taken over and locked down his muesum of books and furniture. So we scallled the wall and broke in and took that **** back over...Gawd theres more but I got **** to do

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/12/2006, 06:18 PM
DO NOT LEAVE ME HANGING HERE, DAMMIT!

:les: MORE!!!

dolemitesooner
6/12/2006, 06:24 PM
We scale the wall and ****. It like a huge *** barn full with tons of dusty book and comic books and newspaper clippings. I notice comics form the golden age taht are worth TENS OF THOUSANDS OF dollars. It gets blurry and I am helping organize and things are not as frantic. Then we open the muesum which is like a furniture gallery/libray/ circus.....At first it quite like an art gallery but with furniture ....then it turn s into a art gallery with really old books..Like a old ou libary side feel. Thne like an out dore with animals and clowns circus with places youcan buy food and gifts and ****. then blah blah blah it gats attcked dean goes rambo style and we send everyone away but me and my family and a few other blurs form sooner fans ...then its all a hologram then dean shoots scott..

I wake up

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/12/2006, 06:27 PM
That.

is.

awesome.

dolemitesooner
6/12/2006, 06:29 PM
VIVD AND IN COLOR....THATS ALL OF MY DREAMS THO ..i HAVE DREAMS LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME

OCUDad
6/12/2006, 06:30 PM
I liked BSG's dream better -- and she didn't even tell us what it was.

dolemitesooner
6/12/2006, 06:33 PM
I liked BSG's dream better -- and she didn't even tell us what it was.
i DON'T CARE:D TEO CLAPS FOR YOU

OCUDad
6/12/2006, 06:34 PM
Ooooh, I like applause. Who's Teo?

dolemitesooner
6/12/2006, 06:39 PM
Ooooh, I like applause. Who's Teo?
tHSI GUY i KNOW .....HE IS AFRICAN FROM THE LAND OF CONGO. a FOREIGN STUNDENT HERE AT OU. HE SAYS THRE CLAPS FOR YOU NOW