PDA

View Full Version : Texas ref celebrating a UT Touchdown...

XingTheRubicon
6/12/2006, 11:09 AM
YEAH BABY!!!!

Maybe he just watched Austin Powers the night before...

http://media.putfile.com/Happy-Ref

caphorns
6/12/2006, 11:14 AM
I like that ref. He's cool.

Mac94
6/12/2006, 11:39 AM
I guess this brings up the question, does the conference have rules regarding refs that are alums of a member institution officiating a game their alma mater is in?

Back in 1989 this issue was raised in the SWC because of a call in the A&M - Arkansas game. The game would decide the Cotton Bowl that year and late in the fourth quarter A&M had a slim lead at Kyle Field. A&M had seemingly stopped the Razorbacks on fourth down until a late flag was thrown of Aggie DB Larry Horton for pass interference. Replays showed the call to be VERY questionable. Arkansas would go on to score on that drive and beat A&M. Issues were raised later when the questionable flag was thrown by an official that was an alum and former star player of the Univerisity of Arkansas. I think the SWC ended up making a ruling that alums couldn't officiate their schools games sometime after that.

Herr Scholz
6/12/2006, 12:21 PM
Looked like the correct call to me.

MamaMia
6/12/2006, 01:29 PM
Looked like the correct call to me.Thats not the point. The ref is there to do a job. Its inappropriate for him to celebrate anything.

caphorns
6/12/2006, 01:31 PM
What's inappropriate about it? The ref made a great play. You must have missed some of his moves working up the sideline to make the call. There's the game. And then there's the game within the game ;)

Octavian
6/12/2006, 01:41 PM
an in-game display of excitement and bias for one team's success?

he shouldnt ever ref another D1 game

All_Day_28
6/12/2006, 02:05 PM
yes, this ref clearly has a conflict of interest...

OUfan7
6/12/2006, 03:30 PM
If you think that he was celebrating, what about the ref's locker room in Lubbock? I heard some of the corks actually broke some of the overhead lights!!!

Tear Down This Wall
6/12/2006, 04:21 PM
We've been over this and over this...The Big 12 Supervisor of Officials, Tim Millis, is on old SWC guy. He's not going to stop the screw jobs, so get used to it. It's just one more stupid things the the jackhole Big 8 folk (except for Nebraska) let get by. So, everytime you see this kind of crap, don't blame the officials, blame jerkoffs like Donnie Duncan who gave away the house back in 1994 when the whole deal went down.

Tear Down This Wall
6/12/2006, 04:31 PM
And, Millis' replacement is a Texan with ties to UT:

Walt Anderson Named Big 12 Conference Coordinator Of Football Officials
April 26, 2006

DALLAS - Walt Anderson has been named Coordinator of Football Officials for the Big 12 Conference, Commissioner Kevin Weiberg has announced.

Anderson has been a football official for 32 years, including as a National Football League official for 10 seasons. While in the NFL, he has worked playoff games in every year of eligibility, including four Wild Card, two Divisional and three Championship games, along with Super Bowl XXXV. In 11 years of college experience, he had previously worked games in the Lone Star, Southland and Southwest Conferences and also officiated in NFL Europe.

"I am very impressed with Walt's leadership abilities along with his passion for officiating and the game of football," said Weiberg. "While it is very difficult to replace Tim Millis who did an outstanding job over the past 10 years, I am certain we have found a person who can continue to build on the great foundation that Tim established."

Anderson has also been very active in the training of high school and college officials, as well as video reviews and instructional clinics during the offseason. He is the son of a football coach and also participated in football at the collegiate level at Sam Houston State University, where he was a two-time Academic All-America selection.

A retired dentist who practiced for over 20 years and owned one of the largest group practices in the Houston area, Anderson received his Doctorate of Dentistry from the University of Texas Dental Branch in 1978. He earned his undergraduate degree from Sam Houston State University in 1974. He and his wife, Afshan, reside in Sugar Land, Texas and have five children.

Anderson succeeds Tim Millis who served the Big 12 as the coordinator of football officials since 1996 and was recently named the executive director of the NFL Referee's Association.

BASSooner
6/12/2006, 04:44 PM
Solution: Get OUt of the big 12

Herr Scholz
6/12/2006, 04:52 PM
Oh give me a break. The UT Dental Branch is in San Antonio. Has nothing to do with the Longhorns.

And if OU's always getting screwed by the refs, please explain to me how UT was the more penalized team in each of the last 4 RRS games?

TheGodfather889
6/12/2006, 04:59 PM
That ref is a Longhorn fan. That's unacceptable.

BASSooner
6/12/2006, 05:02 PM
Oh give me a break. The UT Dental Branch is in San Antonio. Has nothing to do with the Longhorns.

And if OU's always getting screwed by the refs, please explain to me how UT was the more penalized team in each of the last 4 RRS games?
but to the extent of OUr game against tech this year?:(

Taxman71
6/12/2006, 05:08 PM
Someone needs to tell that ref that he can pump iron all summer but he will NEVER be an Ed Hochuli.

Dio
6/12/2006, 06:39 PM
bleh

Hook 'em

goingoneight
6/12/2006, 10:33 PM

False starts and offsides... They killed us this year too. There comes a time when a group just gels with their timing and such, 2003 was OUr year, 2005 was definitely UT's year...

TheHumanAlphabet
6/13/2006, 08:29 AM
Not sure about the fist pumping, but it looked like he said "time out" but can't be sure about that...The fist pumping was bad form. I wonder if he has a brother that went to Texas Tech?

Tear Down This Wall
6/13/2006, 09:17 AM
The point being we now have a second former SWC official leading the Big 12 crews. Somewhere in D.C., Tom Osborne is saying, "I tried to warn you."

Herr Scholz
6/13/2006, 09:26 AM
False starts and offsides... They killed us this year too.

So you're intimating that there was a ref conspiracy against OU in the '05 RRS despite UT being penalized 12 times for 110 yards and OU 6 times for 50 yards?

And Tom Osborne was just upset by Nebraska not being able to continue to take unlimited partial qualifiers. The term scholar athlete was/is foreign to him.

Tear Down This Wall
6/13/2006, 09:42 AM
Look at the number of Academic All-Americans at Nebraska under Osborne, then compare to the list of those under a variety of worthless Longhorn coaches during the same time period.

The man tried to warn us. We're reaping exactly what he said we would. Now, another SWC official will lead the crews, so get used to phantom first downs and touchdowns and celebrating referees.

XingTheRubicon
6/13/2006, 09:46 AM
So you're intimating that there was a ref conspiracy against OU in the '05 RRS despite UT being penalized 12 times for 110 yards and OU 6 times for 50 yards?

And Tom Osborne was just upset by Nebraska not being able to continue to take unlimited partial qualifiers. The term scholar athlete was/is foreign to him.

Perhaps if you ever played the game, you'd understand how NickZeppesque this statement is. The team with the fewest penalized yards doesn't prove anything. Now the team with judgment calls that go against them, (i.e. interceptions, interference) is the one who got the shaft. A false start is a false start. The zebras have to call that, except TTech.

Now, having said all that, OU didn't lose because of the refs in '05.

Herr Scholz
6/13/2006, 10:05 AM
Now, having said all that, OU didn't lose because of the refs in '05.
Thank you.

And I played the game. I would say OU being less penalized 4 years in a row (maybe more - that's all the research I did) constitutes a trend. All these phantom "the refs are against us" feelings are simply paranoia.

TexasLidig8r
6/13/2006, 10:11 AM
. . .The man tried to warn us. We're reaping exactly what he said we would. Now, another SWC official will lead the crews, so get used to phantom first downs and touchdowns and celebrating referees.

You know TDTW, you have posted some pretty objective, intelligent posts on here. This is not one of your better efforts.

So, you're throwing out all of the other experience this man has had, the fact that he reffed in a Super Bowl, that he is a professional away from the football field, all because you believe he will be biased against former Big 8 schools? Please... :rolleyes:

sooneron
6/13/2006, 10:13 AM

Sometimes it doesn't matter the most,but what is more blatant- I give you Charles' big run -

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7272/jobbed5xo.jpg

There was also the blatantly bad DPI call on our int. - there was NO Pass interference on that one either.

Would they have changed the eventual outcome of the game? Most probably no, but it's nice to see it called clean.

Someone should send this video to the new Anderson dude for review. That guy should never call another big 12 south game again.

Herr Scholz
6/13/2006, 10:13 AM
Look at the number of Academic All-Americans at Nebraska under Osborne, then compare to the list of those under a variety of worthless Longhorn coaches during the same time period.
Maybe Nebraska had a really easy academic program for football players. Ever think of that? Funny how SO MANY partial qualifiers who couldn't handle a high school classload very well (dismal GPAs and low test scores) went on to become academic AAs at Nebraska.

The man tried to warn us. We're reaping exactly what he said we would. Now, another SWC official will lead the crews, so get used to phantom first downs and touchdowns and celebrating referees.
:rolleyes: OU fans should be too proud to complain about officiating.

sooneron
6/13/2006, 10:14 AM
:rolleyes: OU fans should be too proud to complain about officiating.
Yeah, with that 1984 game in dallas with the... oh yeah! swc refs!:texan:

Herr Scholz
6/13/2006, 10:16 AM
Sometimes it doesn't matter the most,but what is more blatant- I give you Charles' big run -
There's a slight amount of pushing and holding on every single play. That's no worse than what the OU OL does every single play. If you can't admit that, you're not being objective. Besides all 3 of your LBs had a shot at Charles on that play and they all whiffed. Even Ruuuuuuu...

sooneron
6/13/2006, 10:16 AM
I will give the new guy the benefit of the doubt, but it's not like there weren't some HUGE blown calls by nfl officials in post season last year. Ask Seattle and Indy.

MamaMia
6/13/2006, 10:17 AM

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7272/jobbed5xo.jpg

There was also the blatantly bad DPI call on our int. - there was NO Pass interference on that one either.

Would they have changed the eventual outcome of the game? Most probably no, but it's nice to see it called clean.

Someone should send this video to the new Anderson dude for review. That guy should never call another big 12 south game again.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/Mc-Own3d.jpg

Herr Scholz
6/13/2006, 10:17 AM
Yeah, with that 1984 game in dallas with the... oh yeah! swc refs!:texan:
Well, maybe you're not too proud...

So, you've got the 1984 call and a call in 2005. I can see the clear anti-OU bias in that trend. They're all CLEARLY out to get you.

sooneron
6/13/2006, 10:18 AM
There's a slight amount of pushing and holding on every single play. That's no worse than what the OU OL does every single play. If you can't admit that, you're not being objective. Besides all 3 of your LBs had a shot at Charles on that play and they all whiffed. Even Ruuuuuuu...
I can understand what happens at the line of scrimmage- it's a cluster****, but that happened more than 5 yards DOWNFIELD!!! It was pretty much in the open.

Herr Scholz
6/13/2006, 10:19 AM
Jonathan Scott has his hand inside the shoulder pad there anyway. That's legal. The OU OL has handfulls of jersey on every single play.

sooneron
6/13/2006, 10:20 AM
Well, maybe you're not too proud...

Well, I wouldn't want to be "too proud" as that is construed as arrogance and the m.o. of the whorn faithful. Wouldn't want to tread there...

sooneron
6/13/2006, 10:21 AM
Jonathan Scott has his hand inside the shoulder pad there anyway. That's legal. The OU OL has handfulls of jersey on every single play.
Are you really gong to make me break down the entire fugging hold frame by frame???, cuz I have better things to do with my time.

Tear Down This Wall
6/13/2006, 10:25 AM
Dear Lid and Herr,

Ditto what Rubicon said about judgement calls.

Love,
Tear Down This Wall

Herr Scholz
6/13/2006, 10:27 AM
Are you really gong to make me break down the entire fugging hold frame by frame, cuz I have better things to do with my time.
I reiterate that there's that kind of blocking/holding on every single play. It's disingenuous to single out one play.

You guys only EVER look at the plays that are bad for you. OU gets calls too. When OU was winning the RRS 5 years in a row, there was PLENTY of holding. All Sooner fans would say is, "Don't cry...there are ways to get out of a hold...better team won."

Herr Scholz
6/13/2006, 10:28 AM
Dear Lid and Herr,

Ditto what Rubicon said about judgement calls.

Love,
Tear Down This Wall
So, we should have beaten you 45-19 last year. Big deal.

Tear Down This Wall
6/13/2006, 10:44 AM
So, we should have beaten you 45-19 last year. Big deal.

Herr,
Your 2005 OU-UT/penalty discussion is not one I joined, so bringing the score up with me is pointless. I've said repeatedly, to the dismay of my fellow Sooner fans, that the reason for our losses in 2005 was Stoops inability to land any serious cornerback recruits from 2001 to 2004, and that he allows the strength and conditioning coach to run off offensive linemen.

My problem is with referees show emotional favor to towards any team (the gesturing by the referee shown after a UT touchdown) and the obvious blown judgement calls that potentially impact games - the 2005 Texas Tech game (phantom first down and touchdown on the final drive to win).

Now, I say potentially because I differ greatly from my Sooner bretheren about the Texas Tech loss. I agree wholeheartedly that the official made two terrible judgement calls at the end of the game. However, I hold that such calls would have been irrelevant if D.J. Wolfe hadn't been burned for a touchdown earlier in the game. Again, it's not really his fault that Stoops threw him, a tailback, in at corner for 2005, but he more often than not bore the brunt of the experiment.

Taxman71
6/13/2006, 11:11 AM
Two points:

1. The quality of the calls are more important than the quantity of calls. Sure, the whorns may have more penalties, but none were as key as those against OU (i.e. - negated turnover, resulted in a score, etc.).

2. Everything that happens after a play or penalty is affected by the prior play or penalty. Playcalling, emotions, player personnel, etc. would have all been different if OU got the calls in the 1st half against texas last year or if DJ did not get burnt against Tech. Every play in a game affects every subsequent play. Therefore, it is impossible to know what the final outcome would have looked like if these key plays/calls were different. Especially given the whorns history of giving up against OU.

Herr Scholz
6/13/2006, 11:17 AM
Two points:

1. The quality of the calls are more important than the quantity of calls. Sure, the whorns may have more penalties, but none were as key as those against OU (i.e. - negated turnover, resulted in a score, etc.).
Love it. UT was the more penalized team 4 years in a row but that somehow doesn't matter. OU was still screwed? Am I getting this right? :D

2. Everything that happens after a play or penalty is affected by the prior play or penalty. Playcalling, emotions, player personnel, etc. would have all been different if OU got the calls in the 1st half against texas last year or if DJ did not get burnt against Tech. Every play in a game affects every subsequent play. Therefore, it is impossible to know what the final outcome would have looked like if these key plays/calls were different. Especially given the whorns history of giving up against OU.
UT would've won that game last year even if you'd picked it off 3 times. To say OU was in that game last year is not based in reality.

I'm done with this conversation. You guys are starting to sound like Mack "Excuses" Brown. You lost. You weren't the better team. Get over it and move on.

Stanley1
6/13/2006, 11:25 AM
To say OU was in that game last year is not based in reality.

Wow.....that isn't a true statement.

caphorns
6/13/2006, 11:45 AM
Wow.....that isn't a true statement.

Wow . . . that is a true statement. You guys got hammered in the 2005 game. It was not a close contest. If you are saying it was close at halftime - OK. So what.

And by the way, you are all correct. OU was undefeated last year once you take away all the calls that were not called the way OU fans wanted them to be called.

TexasLidig8r
6/13/2006, 11:45 AM
OKIE-SCUSES...

OKIE-SCUSES...

Gonna have to save this gem of a thread in case we read any more of that Tex-cuses nonsense.

Taxman71
6/13/2006, 12:01 PM
Nobody is saying we would have won in 2005, bad calls or not. We were outmanned and inexperienced at far too many positions. However, if you think the whorns would not have been wetting their pants at halftime down or tied to the Sooners, you are fooling yourself.

The int would have put OU in a short field late in the 2nd quarter down by what 6? The hail mary almost assuredly would not have happened thereafter. In that situation, I still give the whorns the significant edge in winning the game.

And, yes, the 2 blown calls in 1984 are more significant that every call that has ever been made in the series since. Without question, those calls cost us the win. Other questionable calls certainly changed momentum and strategy, but did not directly change the win/loss outcome.

These are not excuses. Unlike the whorns of the Mack-era, we are not saying we DEFINITELY would have won otherwise. We are merely saying that we would have had a much better chance had it been called accurately. Besides, the whorns showed that they were the ultimate pu$$ies when they put the curtains in the tunnel. That is nothing but a walking excuse.

BaronVonAggie
6/13/2006, 12:42 PM
Steve 'Useless' Usechek was the head of the worst reffing crew in the Big 12, and he was from the Big 8.

I've got to take a friggin eye exam to drive a car, how that little blind as a bat, mole looking little buffoon ever became a ref in a major conference is beyond me.

caphorns
6/13/2006, 12:53 PM
1984? Jeheebus. For some reason I can't get the words "drop it like it's hot" out of my head

OK. So the referee conspiracy begins sometime around 1984 and continues in intermittent and mostly random ways - undoubtedly related to UT's evil design to destroy the Big 8 powerhouses and dominate all of Texas recruiting into the next millenium. Thing was that the conspiracy had a huge failure in assuming FSU would take care of OU in 2000.

Somewhere in some far off weird *** place a long time ago, this all would make perfect sense.

TexasLidig8r
6/13/2006, 01:03 PM
Ok Ok OK.. I admit it...

We bought off the refs in 1984! DeLoss Dodds had secret meetings with Mack Brown going as far back as then. He and Mack plotted for Mack to be offensive coordinator at OU with the idea that he would eventually return to the 40 Acres.

We intentionally went into mediocrity to lull the Big 8 schools into complacency. THEN, in order to take down the Big 8 schools, Texas inflated the number of television sets in Texas and the number of large corporations located in Texas, to get more negotiating power with the Big 8. THEN, Texas had their own choice for commissioner installed AND their choice of head officials. THEN, they forced all other schools to give up partial qualifiers effectively reducing Nebraska's power. THEN, they forced the head of officials, through allowing him to go to the UT Dental School almost 30 years ago, to force every official to ever referree a Big 12 game to discretely favor Texas!

It's a conspiracy I say!

NormanPride
6/13/2006, 01:31 PM
This thread sucks. We got the shaft this year by the refs, but we've been the beneficiary just as many times. I can't count the number of times I've looked over at my dad with raised eyebrows thinking "How the hell did we get away with THAT?!" But the bad calls still sting. It's just a part of football.

I'd say the exceptions are things like the TT game and the '84 game where one play at the end really decided the contest, and the call was made by an official. Say what you want about "should have made more plays" but everyone knows that being screwed happens. Look at the 5 downs CU got.

All I want is for officials to be fallible. For the officiating community to come out after a terrible game like the TT one and say "Yeah, we ****ed up. Sorry." That would make me feel a lot better.

sooneron
6/13/2006, 01:50 PM
And nowhere did I say that we would have won this year.

caphorns
6/13/2006, 02:11 PM
All I want is for officials to be fallible. For the officiating community to come out after a terrible game like the TT one and say "Yeah, we ****ed up. Sorry." That would make me feel a lot better.

Good luck. You'd be better off just calling for their heads and slandering them, their mothers and their children on Internet boards.

While I sympathesize with your request, I agree with what you said about the calls that shouldn't have gone your way but did and the air of wonder and quiet that overcomes you. I can recall the called fumble on a kickoff during the Ohio State game. Call on the field went our way and would have ended the game right there. But it was reversed after replay review. As strange as it sounds, I was glad that the call got reversed - even at the time - so we wouldn't have to hear crap about it for years from tOSU fans about how that call cost them the game (like we hear from the f'n Kansas fans). I'm actually grateful that we don't have refs come out and say they blew games. It's just a waste of energy for everyone involved. Game over. Scoreboard. To the victor - right or wrong - should go the spoils. One of which is to not have to be constantly reminded that they shouldn't have won. How annoying is that sh!t -- honestly.

Tech fans - for what it's worth - are really not to blame for the Tech call. It looks about as bad as the Music City Miracle call - particularly after all the camera angles were collected. The point is that the game was final with Tech winning. They got the win and you guys have the opportunity for revenge next year. Poor techies. This was their biggest Big 12 win in a long, long time and it's really been seriously tainted in many ways, including their disappointment in Dallas. You guys should leave 'em be. The Techies are doing all they can to make that sh!thole program respectable. Leach is the most entertaining coach in the modern era. They've goddam dominated the aggies. They finally got that big Big 12 win they've been craving (any win over Sooners or Horns) and that big bowl game in the sky (the Cotton Bowl). Nobody should dump on them now. This was the nadir of their entire program's existence to date. From here, it's going nowhere. And you guys won't let up on em. Poor sports goddamit. Leave em be. You even got a better bowl game out of it.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/13/2006, 02:13 PM
I actually consider anyone not a whorn fan to be a winner..so in my world...we won ;)

Flagstaffsooner
6/13/2006, 02:15 PM
Thank you.

And I played the game. It's not the only game you have played.

Here's Lid riding Herr in the 2004 Texass all-jackass championship basketball game.;)

http://www.nuggetnews.com/archives/20020410/donkey.jpg

Taxman71
6/13/2006, 02:28 PM
The most enjoyable part of this thread is knowing that whorn fans haven't been able to speak like this since 1999. We can give em a one year pass I guess.

Octavian
6/13/2006, 02:34 PM
They finally got that big Big 12 win they've been craving (any win over Sooners or Horns)

http://texas.rivals.com/boxscore.asp?Game=1287

You guys should leave 'em be....Nobody should dump on them now.

thanks for the advice...

I think we'll continue to do what we want though.

Somehow methinks if it were Texas who got screwed over by some late bad calls at Oklahoma St. by a former Big 8 ref who still lives in Stillwater...and lost a game because of it...you wouldn't be so quick to gloss it over.

TexasLidig8r
6/13/2006, 02:46 PM
It's not the only game you have played.

Here's Lid riding Herr in the 2004 Texass all-jackass championship basketball game.;)

http://www.nuggetnews.com/archives/20020410/donkey.jpg At least you got the pecking order correct.

Herr Scholz
6/13/2006, 02:52 PM
At least you got the pecking order correct.
Hey! :mad:

Flagstaffsooner
6/13/2006, 02:59 PM
Hey! :mad:Lid is riding a little south of the saddle there, Herr. Did you guys have a locker room date afterwards?:D

TexasLidig8r
6/13/2006, 02:59 PM
Hey! :mad:

lololol.... a term of endearment! :D

caphorns
6/13/2006, 03:20 PM
http://texas.rivals.com/boxscore.asp?Game=1287

thanks for the advice...

I think we'll continue to do what we want though.

Somehow methinks if it were Texas who got screwed over by some late bad calls at Oklahoma St. by a former Big 8 ref who still lives in Stillwater...and lost a game because of it...you wouldn't be so quick to gloss it over.

Ah, skipping the forrest for the trees. Of course they have other wins against our program. But trust me they crave those wins like no others and yours came with an invite to the glorious Cotton Bowl. As I said before, it's the nadir of their program. I know there would be some hornfan *******s that would get all worked up if we got jobbed by a ref like you guys did. But it was already a blown season in a sense. It cost you nothing and in fact gave you the opportunity to play in a better bowl against a more worthy opponent. So several months later, it's time to drop it and leave these f*ckjobs alone. Allow them the glory of their win so that the moments of hope they experience en route to the next 10 or so losses ensure that each loss hurts just a little bit more. That's what a true sportsman would do ;)

footballfanatic
6/14/2006, 07:54 AM
It's unacceptable, to say the least.

OUfan7
6/15/2006, 07:38 PM
I for one am not asking for calls to go in Oklahoma's direction, I just want the calls to be made correctly. I thought that was the reason for instant replay. As far as Texas having more flags thrown on them than OU, well maybe, just maybe they committed more infractions than the Sooners.....just say'in!!!

Texas Golfer
6/17/2006, 09:32 AM

Because UT cheats? :D

Texas Golfer
6/17/2006, 09:35 AM

There's more to bad officiating than merely the penalties that are or are not called, i.e., the three bad calls on the last TT drive against us last year. None of those bad calls were penalties. They were just bad calls.

I'd like to think that those calls weren't biased but they were too obvious to disregard that theory. The TD called when the receiver was five yards away from the end zone when he caught the ball was so obvious that the official in the booth had to override that one.

zeke
6/17/2006, 04:09 PM
The TT game last year gives the coaches ammuntion for this years game in Norman.
While we were cheated out of a victory, I thought we should have put them away earlier in the game.

MamaMia
6/18/2006, 10:57 AM
The TT game last year gives the coaches ammuntion for this years game in Norman.
While we were cheated out of a victory, I thought we should have put them away earlier in the game.
That would have come in handy, but a team not putting someone "away earlier in the game", does not mean that team deserves to be cheated out of a win by some sleezy ref[s].

MamaMia
6/18/2006, 04:49 PM
I would send this right over to the NCAA ref department if I knew the email address, and ask them what they think hes doing. :D