PDA

View Full Version : BACK to BACK to BACK to BACK to BACK

Cack
6/12/2006, 08:29 AM
did anybody see my :chicken: saturday against jawja ... it was like Tee-Ball batting practice ... 5 homeruns in a row

JohnnyMack
6/12/2006, 09:01 AM
No but I did see them spank you on Sunday.

White House Boy
6/12/2006, 09:19 AM

Heh heh.

Osce0la
6/12/2006, 09:22 AM
I'm still p***ed about us giving them that game in the first round :mad:

We give up an error in the 8th that gives Georgia a run and a 3-2 lead...We lose 3-2.

Cack
6/12/2006, 09:38 AM

what about the shlacking we gave them the day before ... nice come back but in a tied series (that USC has scored more in) i don't really see your argument there

etouffee
6/12/2006, 09:43 AM
the argument is that it's kinda weak to talk smack about winning one game in a 3 game series, especially when you turned around and lost the other game. win the series, then come with the smack.

White House Boy
6/12/2006, 09:44 AM
.... i don't really see your argument there

Are you serious?

JohnnyMack
6/12/2006, 09:48 AM
the argument is that it's kinda stupid to talk about South Carolina baseball on the SO.

Fixed.

Cack
6/12/2006, 09:57 AM
the argument is that it's kinda weak to talk smack about winning one game in a 3 game series, especially when you turned around and lost the other game. win the series, then come with the smack.

wow i would LOVE for someone to point out where i was talkin smack in that comment ... i said we hit 5 home runs in a row ... and it was like tee ball batting practice ... and it was ... never did i say ... oh yeah we whoop their @$$ blah blah blah ... nope ... simply just asked if anyone saw the 5 HRs in a row ... and gave my opinion on what it looked like ... you know ... ACTUALLY watching the game

Osce0la
6/12/2006, 10:02 AM
wow i would LOVE for someone to point out where i was talkin smack in that comment ... i said we hit 5 home runs in a row ... and it was like tee ball batting practice ... and it was ... never did i say ... oh yeah we whoop their @$$ blah blah blah ... nope ... simply just asked if anyone saw the 5 HRs in a row ... and gave my opinion on what it looked like ... you know ... ACTUALLY watching the game
We beat Georgia in 1 game as well...I should talk some smack...We also beat UNC and put them out of the ACC Tourney, who then turned around and beat Bama to keep them out of the CWS...I'll use Gator logic here and say that FSU>UNC>Bama. Just throwin that out there ;)

OhU1
6/12/2006, 10:04 AM
Cack I've never seen anything like that in a base ball game. Not only did your guys hit 5 in a row but they were all big jacks. 3 in a row by the Sooners against OSU in the mid 80's was the most back to back I've seen.

etouffee
6/12/2006, 10:05 AM
wow i would LOVE for someone to point out where i was talkin smack in that comment ... i said we hit 5 home runs in a row ... and it was like tee ball batting practice um, yeah, THAT is called talking smack. (and yes, i did watch the game).

anyway, jm is right... this is a really bizarre place to bring up SC baseball.

Cack
6/12/2006, 10:07 AM
/\ still not where i was smack talking and saying we beat them ... never once have i said that ... if we would have lost ... 5 Home Runs in a row is still pretty damn cool ... i guess we can just completely dodge the whole point of the story and just be ignorant

colleyvillesooner
6/12/2006, 10:10 AM
this is funny.

Cack
6/12/2006, 10:10 AM
Cack I've never seen anything like that in a base ball game. Not only did your guys hit 5 in a row but they were all big jacks. 3 in a row by the Sooners against OSU in the mid 80's was the most back to back I've seen.

i was laughing so hard ... it wouldn't have been funny the other way around ... but i've never seen that before ... the 2nd pitcher after the 5th HR looks over at the bench and just shrubbed his shoulders and threw his hands up

um, yeah, THAT is called talking smack. (and yes, i did watch the game).

yeah but i didn't know what other board to put it in ... i still haven't lurked through the whole site ... i've posted some in the baseball thread ... but i didn't think it would be right to post SC baseball in that one :rolleyes:

JohnnyMack
6/12/2006, 10:11 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Osce0la
6/12/2006, 10:12 AM
/\ still not where i was smack talking and saying we beat them ... never once have i said that ... if we would have lost ... 5 Home Runs in a row is still pretty damn cool ... i guess we can just completely dodge the whole point of the story and just be ignorant
Dude, saying it was like Tee Ball Practice = talking smack. Get it?

etouffee
6/12/2006, 10:13 AM
yeah but i didn't know what other board to put it in ... i still haven't lurked through the whole site ... smack central or general sports

White House Boy
6/12/2006, 10:14 AM
yeah but i didn't know what other board to put it in ...

A South Carolina board maybe?

Or if you've got a source pic and farking skilz, put it on Fark Central.

Osce0la
6/12/2006, 10:15 AM
Why? Hasn't Soonerfans gotten used to the SEC Jihad over the last year?

For instance, the Iron Bowl fark thread that lasted up until about 2 months ago: Iron Bowl Fark Thread (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53905&highlight=auburn) lasted from 11-9-05 to 5-23-06.

Osce0la
6/12/2006, 10:16 AM

Or, since you say it isn't smack talk, put it on a Georgia board and see if it doesn't get you banned...

JohnnyMack
6/12/2006, 10:18 AM
http://mb18.scout.com/fsouthcarolina19141frm18

http://southcarolina.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=1017&fid=1656&style=2

Cack
6/12/2006, 10:20 AM

Or if you've got a source pic and farking skilz, put it on Fark Central.

hhmmm good idea ... i might have to work on that ;)

Or, since you say it isn't smack talk, put it on a Georgia board and see if it doesn't get you banned...

i really wasn't meaning for it to be smack ... i just saying hitting 5HRs in a row ... is like a tee ball game almost ... i mean during that stretch they could have rolled the ball to home and it would have probably gotten knocked out of the park ... if you didn't see the game the next batter hit a line drive to the warning track ... if it would have gotten any higher than 20 feet off the ground it would have been hit out too

Osce0la
6/12/2006, 10:20 AM

Careful man, you're going to make someone break their computer...put a NSFW or something on there...

Cack
6/12/2006, 10:23 AM

they don't like me over there (i'm a member of another Gamecock Site check sig) ... it's like this site ... completely free ... scouts and rivals are the big money pay sites and they get ****ed cause we have so many people w/ inside info that we talk about before they even get to post it as some "breaking news" or whatever to make people pay for it ... we don't always find out first ... but it ****es them the hell off when we do

JohnnyMack
6/12/2006, 10:25 AM
they don't like me over there (i'm a member of another Gamecock Site check sig) ... it's like this site ... completely free ... scouts and rivals are the big money pay sites and they get ****ed cause we have so many people w/ inside info that we talk about before they even get to post it as some "breaking news" or whatever to make people pay for it ... we don't always find out first ... but it ****es them the hell off when we do

So you're like the NickZepp of **** land eh?

etouffee
6/12/2006, 10:26 AM
that's just mean

Cack
6/12/2006, 10:30 AM
So you're like the NickZepp of **** land eh?

:confused: ... should i or should i not say that i don't know who that is ... is it just another poster or what??

colleyvillesooner
6/12/2006, 10:31 AM
:confused: ... should i or should i not say that i don't know who that is ... is it just another poster or what??

You should be ****ed.

And this thread should be moved.

Cack
6/12/2006, 10:34 AM
You should be ****ed.

And this thread should be moved.

yeah i was worried not knowing that name would get this response

Osce0la
6/12/2006, 10:52 AM
I think links to South Carolina boards (sigs or otherwise) should be grounds for banishment. JMO.

Cack
6/12/2006, 01:09 PM
I think links to South Carolina boards (sigs or otherwise) should be grounds for banishment. JMO.

haha i hear ya man

White House Boy
6/13/2006, 07:55 AM
So...... who won the third game in the series?

colleyvillesooner
6/13/2006, 08:42 AM
Who gives a ****?

Man I was really hoping this thread had died.

Cack
6/13/2006, 09:19 AM
So...... who won the third game in the series?

yeah we lost the series you're right ... but still hit 5HRs in a row ... the POINT of this thread that everyone took as talkin smack on a sooners board ... in which if i was a fan of any other team and said the same thing nobody would have cared ... but that's another story

White House Boy
6/13/2006, 09:21 AM
Who gives a ****?

Exactly.

yeah we lost the series you're right ... but still hit 5HRs in a row ... the POINT of this thread that everyone took as talkin smack on a sooners board ... in which if i was a fan of any other team and said the same thing nobody would have cared ... but that's another story

:confused:

Cack
6/13/2006, 09:26 AM
what are you confused about ... if i lived in SC and was a Sooners fan ... and posted ... hey ya'll did ya'll see the 5 HRs SC hit against UGA last night ... man it was like tee ball batting practice ... nobody would have said a word ... but since i'm a Gamecock ... it's smack talk (no i don't expect you to get this either because you're having trouble comprehending logic this morning)

White House Boy
6/13/2006, 09:29 AM
what are you confused about ... if i lived in SC and was a Sooners fan ... and posted ... hey ya'll did ya'll see the 5 HRs SC hit against UGA last night ... man it was like tee ball batting practice ... nobody would have said a word ... but since i'm a Gamecock ... it's smack talk (no i don't expect you to get this either because you're having trouble comprehending logic this morning)

It wasn't the faulty logic that I was having trouble following. It was your syntax, or lack thereof.

SoonerInKCMO
6/13/2006, 09:35 AM

Yeah, because it's Gamecocks that we hate around here. :rolleyes:

SoonerInKCMO
6/13/2006, 09:35 AM
Well that was a lame 4000th post. :mad:

Cack
6/13/2006, 09:37 AM
here we go again ... once anyone runs out of points to be made on the subject at hand ... it turns to the way i type ... Yes, I can type in proper grammar, but then people would not recognize my post. When I post on CockyTalk or any other site, they know it's Cack when they see the "...". It's not an issue with using correct puncuation or not. It's just so people recognize me.

White House Boy
6/13/2006, 09:37 AM
Well that was a lame 4000th post. :mad:

Heh. You ought to make that your new sig for a while.

Yeah, because it's Gamecocks that we hate around here.

Cack
6/13/2006, 09:38 AM
wow ok ... let me restate this (take 148)

Did anyone see the South Carolina Gamecocks hit 5 straight Home Runs against Georgia Saturday? Wow, that was amazing. I've never seen anything like that before.

better??

colleyvillesooner
6/13/2006, 10:10 AM
here we go again ... once anyone runs out of points to be made on the subject at hand ... it turns to the way i type ... Yes, I can type in proper grammar, but then people would not recognize my post. When I post on CockyTalk or any other site, they know it's Cack when they see the "...". It's not an issue with using correct puncuation or not. It's just so people recognize me.

I thought that's what usernames and avatars were for? :confused:

:D

White House Boy
6/13/2006, 10:13 AM

Apparently not.

Who knew?

Cack
6/13/2006, 10:46 AM

naaaaaaaaaaaah ;)

Osce0la
6/13/2006, 10:57 AM
Because the rambling on about nothing doesn't give it away...:rolleyes: