PDA

View Full Version : my roommate has a new girlfriend

soonerbrat
6/12/2006, 06:50 AM
so now it's like I have my own place because he stays over there all the time.

i just wish I could move into his room...the A/C doesn't work in my room and NO CEILING FAN! and NO CABLE

SoonerInFla
6/12/2006, 07:17 AM
Sounds like you didn't get a fair deal when it came too room picking outing.

Sooner_Bob
6/12/2006, 07:28 AM
No A/C and no fan? What kinda place do you live in?

sooneron
6/12/2006, 07:36 AM
Dood, it's ok, just picture ice cubes and such!

Sooner in Tampa
6/12/2006, 07:56 AM
No A/C and no fan? What kinda place do you live in?The kind of place that makes her answer the door shirtless. :P

Mjcpr
6/12/2006, 08:44 AM
The new gf is making him stay over because she doesn't like the idea of him having a girl roommate. Be on the lookout for new housing accomodations.

YWIA

BeetDigger
6/12/2006, 08:47 AM
So what's the new GF look like? Is she hawt? Any pics? Does she run around in the morning in a t-shirt with no bra? I know that you aren't interested, but the guys here on the SO are, so your cooperation is appreciated. TIA.:D

scaldeddawg
6/12/2006, 09:22 AM
So, it looks like the FWB deal is off now, eh? ;)

oumartin
6/12/2006, 09:52 AM
would you make out with her if he brought her over?
do it in yer room cuz hot glistening sexy women making out is so very sexy!
:D

MamaMia
6/12/2006, 10:08 AM
soonerbrat, why doesnt the air conditioning work in your room?

VeeJay
6/12/2006, 05:51 PM
I would say, "go ahead and sleep in his room, he won't mind when he comes home unexpectedly." But I don't say stuff like that.

BeetDigger
6/12/2006, 06:05 PM
I find Brat's lack of committment to this thread very disappointing. This thread is all one big tease. Tons of unfulfilled potential.

dolemitesooner
6/12/2006, 06:05 PM
The real ? is. Is his girlfreind hawt?

tulsaoilerfan
6/12/2006, 09:02 PM
Brat's silence is killing us all, isn't it?:D

Stanley1
6/12/2006, 09:14 PM

I'ma take a wild stab and say "probably not".

Chick, Brat, please don't hate me. ;)

dolemitesooner
6/12/2006, 09:47 PM
I'ma take a wild stab and say "probably not".

Chick, Brat, please don't hate me. ;)
:D :D :D ROFL i AM LAUGHING MY *** OFF.....SPEK MOTHER ****ER COMMING YOUR WAY

Stanley1
6/12/2006, 09:51 PM
Doleo, quit trying to get me in trouble. :D I just mean that both Chick and Brat know this guy, and from what VERY little I know of him, my guess would be no. Not saying Chick and/or Brat are un-attractive.

There. I leave this thread now. :)

dolemitesooner
6/12/2006, 09:52 PM
Doleo, quit trying to get me in trouble. :D I just mean that both Chick and Brat know this guy, and from what VERY little I know of him, my guess would be no. Not saying Chick and/or Brat are un-attractive.

Thats what I am saying....I knew what you ment fool:D

GottaHavePride
6/12/2006, 09:54 PM
Doleo, quit trying to get me in trouble. :D I just mean that if the guy could get a chick as hawt as Chick or Brat he would have already.

Fixed.

Stanley1
6/12/2006, 09:55 PM
Fixed.

Gracias. :texan:

dolemitesooner
6/12/2006, 09:57 PM

GottaHavePride
6/12/2006, 10:03 PM
What can I say, Smoove B is a genius.

Since you have asked me not to call you at work, I have opted to discuss your fineness through my column. (http://www.theonion.com/content/node/25868)

soonerbrat
6/13/2006, 08:37 AM
Sounds like you didn't get a fair deal when it came too room picking outing.

this is his condo and he lived here for a couple years before I moved in..so no, I didn't get to choose....

soonerbrat, why doesnt the air conditioning work in your room?

it's a nice condo, my room is just the last stop on the air vent and i'm also on the west side, so it gets pretty hot in here in the afternoon/evening.

The new gf is making him stay over because she doesn't like the idea of him having a girl roommate. Be on the lookout for new housing accomodations.

YWIA

she's a nice girl. they stay over here occasionally, but I will be looking for new living arrangements soon because the roomie has decided to sell his condo and move to norman. I gotta stay in Edmond

So what's the new GF look like? Is she hawt? Any pics? Does she run around in the morning in a t-shirt with no bra? I know that you aren't interested, but the guys here on the SO are, so your cooperation is appreciated. TIA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, it looks like the FWB deal is off now, eh?

would you make out with her if he brought her over?
do it in yer room cuz hot glistening sexy women making out is so very sexy!

In my estimation, you guys would probably think she is hawt, yes.
there was never a FWB arrangement
and no, i wouldn't make out with her.

Sooner in Tampa
6/13/2006, 09:01 AM
WOW...brat caught up with everything in one post.

You really need to do like the rest of us and answer each question in a different post...it's advantagous to your post count. :bsmf:

soonerbrat
6/13/2006, 09:02 AM
you gotta wait 30 seconds between each post. i don't have that kind of time.

BeetDigger
6/13/2006, 09:05 AM
Brat - that is so disappointing. You should know by now: when we ask you if a woman is hawt and if you would make out with her, regardless of the TRUE answer, your response should always be YES.

soonerbrat
6/13/2006, 09:06 AM
she's not my type.

Sooner in Tampa
6/13/2006, 09:06 AM
she's not my type.go on...

BeetDigger
6/13/2006, 09:38 AM
she's not my type.

You are really not very fast on the pick up are you? My titilation has just had a big bucket of cold water thrown onto it.

frankensooner
6/13/2006, 09:57 AM
What I can't believe is that I live in Edmond and don't know either of these fine ladies, then again my wife doesn't like me have girls for friends. ;)

Beef
6/13/2006, 09:58 AM
I wish my roommate had a girlfriend. And I'm not talking about girl friends, bc she has those.

BeetDigger
6/13/2006, 10:28 AM
I wish my roommate had a girlfriend. And I'm not talking about girl friends, bc she has those.

You need to ply your roommate with lots of alcohol some night. You also need to do a boyfriend-ectomy.

Scott D
6/13/2006, 10:32 AM

you need to play more David Bowie...maybe kidnap him and bring him to the house ;)