PDA

View Full Version : william favor's MOST HATED things? libz? money? al gore? howard dean?

Scott D
6/10/2006, 12:03 PM
I vote for reality, common sense, and realism.

OklahomaTuba
6/10/2006, 12:28 PM
Favors a good guy who like to debate on a message board. No reason to bash him with a personal attack just cause you don't agree with him.

OCUDad
6/10/2006, 12:47 PM
Favors a good guy who like to debate on a message board. No reason to bash him with a personal attack just cause you don't agree with him.Well said, Tuba. I'm with you all the way. You are a model of reason. You have never personally bashed anyone with whose opinions you disagree -- Berg, Sheehan, Clinton, anyone. We should all learn from your shining example.

OklahomaTuba
6/10/2006, 12:52 PM
Opinions on a messageboard are one thing. Being a delusional asshat (like berg and sheenhan) who get on TV to bash their own country is another.

Sorry you can't see the difference.

Octavian
6/10/2006, 12:58 PM
No reason to bash him with a personal attack just cause you don't agree with him.

Tuba post irony 2,713

OCUDad
6/10/2006, 12:58 PM
Being on TV doesn't make one a delusional a$$hat. Being a delusional a$$hat, no matter the forum, makes one a delusional a$$hat. Sorry you can't see the similarity. Out.

OklahomaTuba
6/10/2006, 01:04 PM
Being on TV doesn't make one a delusional a$$hat.

Well, I never said that being on TV makes one a delusional asshat, simply that those two people (berg and sheehan) are delusional asshats because one thinks that New Orleans is being "Occupied", thinks this country "isn't worth fighting for", likes to make out with Hugo Chavez, calls the terrorists "freedom fighters" and the other actually weeped for Zarqawi, while blaming Bush for killing his son.

So, given those facts which we all know about, you don't think those people are delusional asshats? Very telling. No wonder you bailed out of this thread.

OklahomaTuba
6/10/2006, 01:07 PM
Tuba post irony 2,713
No bashing of posters from my end. I try not to (and fail), but I never take stuff personally, as it seems others so.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/10/2006, 01:11 PM
I think that bashing of whorn posters should be done by everyone Tuba...so if you don't start doing it...I will consider you a weak kneed lib!!!

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/10/2006, 01:14 PM
btw...I hate Al Gore and Howard Dean...They are asshats...

TUSooner
6/10/2006, 01:16 PM
wm favor and tuba
are they the same guy?

saucysoonergal
6/10/2006, 01:18 PM
wm favor and tuba
are they the same guy?
Cut from the same cloth, I'd imagine! ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/10/2006, 01:32 PM
No Tuba isnt quite as big a follower as William...If Tuba disagrees with something Bush does, he will actually say it and not try to spin it to where somehow it is the left wing somehow made Bush do something stupid. Tuba has his opinions but William has Talk Radio's opinions

Jerk
6/10/2006, 01:39 PM
What a sorry f*cking thread.

Why don't you people form a circle and start jerking each other off.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/10/2006, 01:52 PM
Well I am guessing that Bri, Scott D, and I form the D-X Unholy Alliance and Tuba, Favor, and Jerk form the Ministry, The South Oval always needs new factions ;)

Scott D
6/10/2006, 01:56 PM
Favors a good guy who like to debate on a message board. No reason to bash him with a personal attack just cause you don't agree with him.

the facts don't support your argument in this case.

random 'fact' one. (http://blahblahblahfool)

nor do they in this case...

random 'fact' two. (http://yaddayaddayadda)

:D

lefty
6/10/2006, 01:56 PM
Well I am guessing that Bri, Scott D, and I form the D-X Unholy Alliance and Tuba, Favor, and Jerk form the Ministry, The South Oval always needs new factions ;)

Hey, my dad worked at the DX refinery and made me go to church. How is that unholy?

Scott D
6/10/2006, 02:02 PM
What a sorry f*cking thread.

Why don't you people form a circle and start jerking each other off.

why do you have a problem with sarcasm as displayed by Ann Coulter?

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/10/2006, 02:08 PM
Hey Scott if they don't like our sarcasm...I got two words for em hahah

Scott D
6/10/2006, 02:59 PM
well if they weren't busy being such sensitive dirty liberal namby pamby's they could handle the sarcasm. ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/10/2006, 03:06 PM
For God's sake am I the only one that sees that all rape victims are just getting what they deserve!!! I am clever..I just did a Coulter ;)

lefty
6/10/2006, 03:13 PM
For God's sake am I the only one that sees that all rape victims are just getting what they deserve!!! I am clever..I just did a Coulter ;)

My gawd, why would anyone comment on that? Conventional wisdom and common sense show that all victims get what they deserve.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/10/2006, 03:18 PM
hahahahahah Boy when is Coulter going to be on Def Comedy Jam...that women is the bomb!!

Jerk
6/10/2006, 04:28 PM
well if they weren't busy being such sensitive dirty liberal namby pamby's they could handle the sarcasm. ;)

No, what I don't like are all these people teaming up on one member and trying to assert that he's some sort of dummy because he can't think for himself. Maybe he can think for himself because he rejects the MSM. Afterall, people who believe everything the MSM says are the true retards, regardless of their political affiliation.

proud gonzo
6/10/2006, 04:29 PM
logic

lefty
6/10/2006, 04:33 PM
No, what I don't like are all these people teaming up on one member and trying to assert that he's some sort of dummy because he can't think for himself. Maybe he can think for himself because he rejects the MSM. Afterall, people who believe everything the MSM says are the true retards, regardless of their political affiliation.

No kidding. Given the conservative bias in the MSM, I don't understand why anyone would pay attention to anything said by them.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/10/2006, 04:50 PM
Or maybe he let's Limbaugh and Coulter do all of his thinking for him...which is just as stupid as letting Howard Dean doing all of your thinking...Here is an idea...Limbaugh has good points(Coulter doesn't ever) and Howard Dean is right every few years. I just think trumpeting someone(Coulter) who says the most insane, hate filled rhetoric in the history of earth(not named Hitler or Iran's Dickhead) and then trying to play it off as "Well she was just kidding about rounding up and killing people and she was just kidding about women being ignorant" If Hilary came out tomorrow and said that "If men didn't vote, then Democrats would always win elections because men are ignorant" Oh dear We wouldn't be able to control the UPPER CASE threads about her. Also you can't forget the referring to the black people in South Africa as Savages.

"The problem with Coulter is that she is a form of camp, is she not? The minute you take her seriously, you lose grip on her reality. She's not a social or political commentator. She's a drag queen impersonating a fascist. I don't even begin to believe she actually believes this stuff. It's post-modern performance-art" Andrew Sullivan had it right ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/10/2006, 04:52 PM
P.S. MSM is such a horrible thing...I think they have been properly labelled the Drive By Media by Limbaugh...and he is about 98.6% correct on that idea ;)

Jerk
6/10/2006, 05:09 PM
No kidding. Given the conservative bias in the MSM, I don't understand why anyone would pay attention to anything said by them.

oh yeah, like them damned conservatives at CBS who used forged documents in the Bush/national guard story.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/10/2006, 05:11 PM
Damm CBS will never live that down :P

TUSooner
6/10/2006, 05:30 PM
What pi$ses me off is the whole bi-polar culture thingy. That is, the division of the entire wonderful, hideous, complex, beautiful, disgusting, reality thing into "liberal" and "conservative" Life in this world is f*ing complicated; if you can't deal with it any other way than dividing it into "libz" vs "good guys", you're missing the gig.

As for the so-called "mainstream media" or whatever you want to call your favorite devil. First you'd better f'ing DEFINE it. There 's a lot of people saying a lot of sh!t out there. I think anybody who pretends to know "the whole truth" should be viewed with extreme sketicism. That includes CBS, CNN, the NY Times, the Wash. Times, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, Louis Farrakhan, the pastor at my church, Michael Moore, Ann Coulter, and an innumerable host of other self-appointed prophets.

My Bull$hit detector is never turned off. It might malfunction once in a while, but it's never off.

Scott D
6/10/2006, 05:35 PM

Sir I don't appreciate your candor in validating the processes by which this conclusion obviously came about in an incorrect manner. In turn, the obvious bias shown by your sources is in such a manner that it is offensive to true conservatives the world over, and the profoundness of the liberalism of your remarks shall ring from sea to shining sea, spreading the love and joy of Howard Dean to the Fred Phelps' of the world.

King Crimson
6/10/2006, 05:36 PM
Godless for 1 $:

http://www.conservativebookclub.com/products/BookPage.asp?prod_cd=c6918

JohnnyMack
6/10/2006, 07:37 PM
No bashing of posters from my end. I try not to (and fail), but I never take stuff personally, as it seems others so.

Ya see, while Tuba may be a raving lunatic with less a 1% clue as to what the hell he's talking about 99% of the time, it still ain't personal.

XOXOXO

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/10/2006, 10:06 PM
Now Now, I actually like Tuba. Tuba is a little ardent about his beliefs, okay ALOT ardent but Tuba does have alot higher clue rate than 1%, Tuba is still smarter than about 99% in this world, not counting Dean, GDC, or Stanley because they are UBER SMART!!!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/11/2006, 11:18 AM
He hates VK's brain and my ignorance.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/12/2006, 11:58 PM
What a softball...MSM, Public School System, Unions, Islamist(and all types of )terrorists, you know, subversives and outright enemies.

Jerk
6/13/2006, 05:23 AM
Damm CBS will never live that down :P

And they probably shouldn't. Given that they lied RIGHT BEFORE A NATIONAL ELECTION. Were they trying to influence the results? Nooooooooooooooo!

What pi$ses me off is the whole bi-polar culture thingy. That is, the division of the entire wonderful, hideous, complex, beautiful, disgusting, reality thing into "liberal" and "conservative" Life in this world is f*ing complicated; if you can't deal with it any other way than dividing it into "libz" vs "good guys", you're missing the gig.

As for the so-called "mainstream media" or whatever you want to call your favorite devil. First you'd better f'ing DEFINE it. There 's a lot of people saying a lot of sh!t out there. I think anybody who pretends to know "the whole truth" should be viewed with extreme sketicism. That includes CBS, CNN, the NY Times, the Wash. Times, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, Louis Farrakhan, the pastor at my church, Michael Moore, Ann Coulter, and an innumerable host of other self-appointed prophets.

My Bull$hit detector is never turned off. It might malfunction once in a while, but it's never off.

Go back in time to 1985 or so, and the only media available was MSM. They are the 'old guard:' CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, NYT, Washinton Post. I bet you already knew this.

The best thing to happen in politics since Ronald Reagan was the break-up of the MSM monopoly. I don't have to get my news from them; there are other sources.

And I hope you're not just talking about one side who divides the world between 'good' and 'bad' (liberal vs conservative) You seem to think only conservatives do this. Have you been to Democrat Underground lately? Maybe those people question their own views. Hopefully they wonder whether calling Al Zaqarwi a 'freedom fighter' is really a good thing. Maybe they wake up one morning and think "Is everything really Bush's fault?"

6/13/2006, 11:15 AM
Sorry Rugeaters and Moonbats(choose up sides, libz.), I've been down in Mex, trying to catch a few fish. Post #37 above is my actual answer.

Scott D
6/13/2006, 11:30 AM
I was hoping to hear it was toasters or hair care products.

IB4OU2
6/13/2006, 11:34 AM
MY NEW LEXUS

I just got my new Lexus RX400H, and returned to the dealer the next day, complaining that I couldn't figure out how the radio worked. The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated. "Watch this!" He said, "Nelson!
The radio replied, "Ricky or Willie?"
"Willie!" He continued...and On The Road Again ! came from the speakers.
I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, "Beethoven!" I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, "Beatles!" I'd get one of their awesome songs.
One day, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my new car, but I swerved in time to avoid them. I yelled..... "*******S!"
The French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda and Michael Moore, backed up by John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums and Bill Clinton on sax....
Damn, I LOVE this car!

jeremy885
6/13/2006, 11:41 AM
Ya see, while Tuba, JM, Hatfield, William Favor, Herr, and Jerk may be raving lunatics with less a 1% clue as to what the hell they're talking about 99% of the time, it still ain't personal.

XOXOXO

6/13/2006, 11:45 AM
MY NEW LEXUS

I just got my new Lexus RX400H, and returned to the dealer the next day, complaining that I couldn't figure out how the radio worked. The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated. "Watch this!" He said, "Nelson!
The radio replied, "Ricky or Willie?"
"Willie!" He continued...and On The Road Again ! came from the speakers.
I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, "Beethoven!" I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, "Beatles!" I'd get one of their awesome songs.
One day, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my new car, but I swerved in time to avoid them. I yelled..... "*******S!"
The French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda and Michael Moore, backed up by John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums and Bill Clinton on sax....
Damn, I LOVE this car!
I thought you guys were supposed to support American labor unions. Whaffo you goin' Nip on us? Only repubs are supposed to send their business out of country. Wait, I can't say things like that. Rush isn't on air yet.

NormanPride
6/13/2006, 11:47 AM
I hate your viewpoint and substitute it with my own. Your ideas are all crap and I think that merely posting them on this message board is a personal insult. Next time, won't you try and be a bit more reasonable by agreeing with me and my ideas? Only an idiot would disagree with me because everyone knows that I'm right.

Word.

Scott D
6/13/2006, 11:50 AM
I thought you guys were supposed to support American labor unions. Whaffo you goin' Nip on us? Only repubs are supposed to send their business out of country. Wait, I can't say things like that. Rush isn't on air yet.

see he can't tell the dems from the reps anymore....breathe william..breathe!

6/13/2006, 11:54 AM
see he can't tell the dems from some of the reps anymore...especially the sorry-*ssed RINO's in the Senate.Yes, we are still in agreement. How does this happen?

Scott D
6/13/2006, 11:57 AM
probably because I hate all of them.