PDA

View Full Version : Going back to work next week...

stoops the eternal pimp
6/10/2006, 12:24 AM
After seeing the difficulty my wife was having after we had our 2nd child May 12th, I decided to take off work, help her get thru it and do as much as possible. The hard part was I had recently changed jobs and didnt have any vacation time built up..But I did what I thought was the right thing..and still do...

Well 4 weeks later I am now returning to work...wife is doing super now, overcoming quite an obstacle that she didnt face with the first one...some said post par..some said it was just hormones..whatever it was I didnt want to let her face this by herself...our families arent around...we have a great church family but the wife wasnt comfortable with people seeing her in the state of mind she was in....she was able to get back to regular life and is a super mom to both kiddies....the oldest just had her 2nd birthday may 29th and has adapted well to everything

I ve spent a lot of time around here these last few weeks mostly making meaningless posts about nothing just trying to keep my mind straight during the day because i am not a sit around the house person. Thanks to all who gave good advice to me....Thanks to good friends i think i have gained in the last few weeks....

Now someone needs to explain why the utility companies start sending these color coated 2nd notice bills...everything seems to be red and pink..

Tailwind
6/10/2006, 01:08 AM
Glad she is doing better! It will be good to get back into a normal routine. The power company just wants you to know they mean business.....because, you know, if you pay your bill the tiniest bit late, their empire will come tumbling down. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
6/10/2006, 01:17 AM
i called sbc a couple of weeks back just to let them know what was going on and that i would send them money as soon as i got it...this girly got attitude with me and was like Mr. Lake when are you gonna pay this....I then asked her who she is and what does it matter to her...do you not get paid if i dont send this in on time...or has someone kidnapped your family and the ransom is my phone bill...

Tailwind
6/10/2006, 01:19 AM
I bet she was not amused? I know they seem to take it personaly if you don't pay up on the freaking spot.

stoops the eternal pimp
6/10/2006, 01:22 AM
I know...I thought by just calling and telling them what was goin on that there would be some level of understanding considering im never late....WRONG