PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready for the season Part II

MiccoMacey
6/9/2006, 08:02 PM
On Thursday, I become half a man thanks to my doctor and a sharp knife. I'll be laid up for about three days, according to those who've had this procedure done.

Anyway, my goal is to watch as many OU football tapes as I can over those three days (or at least as many as Mrs. MiccoMacey can stomach).

I did it last year, and have started it again this year. I watched all the games I have taped from 2000-2005 over the course of the next few months (except "that game of which we do not speak").

How do you guys gear up for a season?

Crimson Kid
6/9/2006, 09:08 PM
I watch hockey and come here alot lol.

Collier11
6/9/2006, 09:29 PM
On Thursday, I become half a man thanks to my doctor and a sharp knife.

I just cried a tear for you, that sucks man!! :eek:

FlatheadSooner
6/9/2006, 09:50 PM
Welcome to the club, mate. Just be sure to wait and properly pass the the test by waiting long enough. Sometimes these things aren't foolproof the first time and I have a friend that had a "whoopsy" child when they thought they were DONE.

Enjoy the downtime and OU videos!

olevetonahill
6/9/2006, 10:37 PM
If you did it last year why you gotta do it again ?
I think that new kid may not be yours !;)

Jello Biafra
6/9/2006, 10:48 PM
On Thursday, I become half a man thanks to my doctor and a sharp knife. I'll be laid up for about three days, according to those who've had this procedure done.

Anyway, my goal is to watch as many OU football tapes as I can over those three days (or at least as many as Mrs. MiccoMacey can stomach).

I did it last year, and have started it again this year. I watched all the games I have taped from 2000-2005 over the course of the next few months (except "that game of which we do not speak").

How do you guys gear up for a season?

oddly enough, i didn't read this post till now. i met with my urologist at high noon today. I feel your pain and then with the help of the pharmacy, i DON'T feel yer pain :)

stoops the eternal pimp
6/10/2006, 12:38 AM
i go for my procedure july 19th....RIP nuts

MiccoMacey
6/10/2006, 01:07 AM
Hey, it's a great excuse to watch OU football. If this works out well, I may have to have my gall bladder out this time next year.

TheGodfather889
6/10/2006, 01:17 AM
Are you getting castrated or something like that (seriously I'm not joking).:D

Jello Biafra
6/10/2006, 01:50 AM
i go for my procedure july 19th....RIP nuts

rofl july 19th is my bday..

olevetonahill
6/10/2006, 02:59 AM
rofl july 19th is my bday..
I knew I like you for more than your animosity towards :texan: s
Now we can celebrat Our B days and a nut cuttin at the same time :D :D :D :D

Jello Biafra
6/11/2006, 02:00 PM
I knew I like you for more than your animosity towards :texan: s
Now we can celebrat Our B days and a nut cuttin at the same time :D :D :D :D

i thought the meds would make me more angered towards those who wear burnt orange panties but ive actually found myself less aggrevated by them. lortab must be made in Austin...........

anyway, the "procedure" and aftermath haven't been all that bad its been the doctors orders of no "relations" for a week?!?!?!? what tha? you serious?

rofl then i laugh everytime i think about having to deliver a "sample" to that good looking lil 19 year old secretary at his office in 2 months lol. the orders say to make sure my name and contact info is on it. maybe she'll call :)

MiccoMacey
6/11/2006, 03:05 PM
I have to have 15 "samples" before I can even request a check-up.

15. That's three whole days. :D

Jello Biafra
6/11/2006, 04:32 PM

rofl sweet!

tulsaoilerfan
6/11/2006, 06:42 PM
i thought the meds would make me more angered towards those who wear burnt orange panties but ive actually found myself less aggrevated by them. lortab must be made in Austin...........

anyway, the "procedure" and aftermath haven't been all that bad its been the doctors orders of no "relations" for a week?!?!?!? what tha? you serious?

rofl then i laugh everytime i think about having to deliver a "sample" to that good looking lil 19 year old secretary at his office in 2 months lol. the orders say to make sure my name and contact info is on it. maybe she'll call :)
Maybe she can help you with the sample?;)

tulsaoilerfan
6/11/2006, 06:43 PM

Then why are you still here, or are you typing with one hand? ;) ;) :D

swardboy
6/11/2006, 08:39 PM
I got "fixed" last fall.....I'll never forget the feeling when the lab lady called me to the window and said, "You're sterile." Wheeeee!

MiccoMacey
6/11/2006, 09:23 PM
Then why are you still here, or are you typing with one hand? ;) ;) :D

Surgery isn't until Thursday. My "sample collecting" begins then.

AzianSooner
6/11/2006, 09:37 PM
I named my little one down there Bevo and beat the hell out of it while yelling Texas fight.. texas fight.

MiccoMacey
6/19/2006, 02:04 PM
Update: I'm feeling much better, and am almost all the way through the 2002 season (am currently watching OU-TTech and KJ just scored to put us ahead 7-0). I look for more of that to come as the game progresses. :D

Herr Scholz
6/19/2006, 03:37 PM
No Reds games on?

MiccoMacey
6/19/2006, 09:21 PM
No Reds games on?

Who are these Reds you speak of? :D

Herr Scholz
6/20/2006, 09:48 AM
Who are these Reds you speak of? :D
The team that's light years ahead of my Cubs. :O

Jello Biafra
6/20/2006, 09:04 PM
The team that's light years ahead of my Cubs. :O

jesus! you're a cubs fan as well?!?!?!

holy sheite you lose no matter what sport. i almost feel sorry for you.

but not so much.

olevetonahill
6/20/2006, 09:42 PM

but not so much.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

Herr Scholz
6/21/2006, 11:12 AM

One of my two dreams came true on January 4th of this year. The other was killed by Steve Bartman in October of '03.

Just shows I'm a true blue fan, not bandwagon. Who are your teams BTW, Jello?

ADs_Agent
6/21/2006, 11:19 AM
Update: I'm feeling much better, and am almost all the way through the 2002 season (am currently watching OU-TTech and KJ just scored to put us ahead 7-0). I look for more of that to come as the game progresses. :D

sir you have my pity. The wife and I played a game of rock paper scissor to decide who would be going under the knive after we're done with children, and lets just say I will be taking the bullets out of the gun.

Jello Biafra
6/22/2006, 05:10 PM
One of my two dreams came true on January 4th of this year. The other was killed by Steve Bartman in October of '03.

Just shows I'm a true blue fan, not bandwagon. Who are your teams BTW, Jello?

sooners
bears
whitesox
bulls

in that order ;) although over my 37 years of exsistance, number one and 2 have changed places many times over in the same day......see superbowl XX etc etc

goingoneight
6/22/2006, 10:55 PM
Sooner Offense
Sooner Defense
Sooner Special Teams

Couldn't agree more!!! :D

Herr Scholz
6/23/2006, 09:42 AM
sooners
bears
whitesox
bulls

in that order ;) although over my 37 years of exsistance, number one and 2 have changed places many times over in the same day......see superbowl XX etc etc
White Sox? Man, now I'm sure you'll give me even a harder time. ;) You've got to be enjoying all the Sooners on the Bears, huh? Runnels, Bradley, Dusty and Tommie. Are you going to be able to pull for Benson and Vasher? Your Bulls might grab Lamarcus Aldridge too from what I hear.

BTW, I saw the Steve Bartman ball at Harry Caray's bar the last time I was up there, before they blew it up of course. Good bar.