PDA

View Full Version : a bet

Jello Biafra
6/9/2006, 10:55 AM
I will ask if anyone wants to partake in this bet..........

since all texicans think they are a legitimate top 5 team this year and most of say they are full of sheite....i personally think they will finish outside of the top 10 this year with a minimum of 2 losses.

i propose this bet. if texas finishes from 1 - 10 at the end of the season, i disapear until next august. if texas finishes 11-25 lid and his hairy hind end lovers all leave until after national letter of intent day..........

anyone takers?

TexasLidig8r
6/9/2006, 11:05 AM
Actually, this is a year where any one of 8 - 10 teams have a legitimate shot at the MNC. There is no one dominant team, and all contenders have serious question marks.

Is Texas a top 5 team preseason? Who knows? Preseason rankings aren't worth squat, which in part, is why the first BCS poll doesn't come out until October.

Take a chill pill hombrito. You are getting yourself WAY too worked up.

Jello Biafra
6/9/2006, 11:08 AM
Actually, this is a year where any one of 8 - 10 teams have a legitimate shot at the MNC. There is no one dominant team, and all contenders have serious question marks.

Is Texas a top 5 team preseason? Who knows? Preseason rankings aren't worth squat, which in part, is why the first BCS poll doesn't come out until October.

Take a chill pill hombrito. You are getting yourself WAY too worked up.

just answer yah or ney. the guantlet has been thrown. does texas finish in the top 10?

The Consumate Showman
6/9/2006, 03:05 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhh.......NO!

final whorn ranking......#13(after they lose to AFLAC in the Holiday Bowl ;) )

SoonerStormchaser
6/9/2006, 03:05 PM
I'd have to say nay. I'd miss Lid too much cause I need someone else to laugh at. ;P

Herr Scholz
6/9/2006, 03:18 PM
I'll take that bet. Mark me down.

Herr Scholz
6/9/2006, 03:35 PM
i propose this bet. if texas finishes from 1 - 10 at the end of the season, i disapear until next august. if texas finishes 11-25 lid and his hairy hind end lovers all leave until after national letter of intent day..........
Just so the verbiage of the bet doesn't get changed later. ;)

olevetonahill
6/9/2006, 05:44 PM
I'll take that bet. Mark me down.
Are you speaking for lid and the rest of the hairys ?

tnobis60
6/9/2006, 06:57 PM
i'll take that bet

SoonerJLB
6/9/2006, 07:18 PM
Why would we want posters who have an opinion to not come around? Personally, I like it when whorns (like Lid, Herr, AustinTex, Luthor ect.) come over here spouting their ignorance and then being put in their place. Hell, if all we had were sunshine pumper OU fans or the opposite...NickZepp...what fun would that be. Soonerfans.fans would be just like Hornfans.com, except we don't suck as much. :) Hook 'em :)

goingoneight
6/9/2006, 09:09 PM
where is Bevo-Stevo??? He'll take the bet blindly! He seems to think UT will be better in 2006. As if they had a "rebuilding season" in 2005, right... :rolleyes:

Jello Biafra
6/9/2006, 09:14 PM
Why would we want posters who have an opinion to not come around? Personally, I like it when whorns (like Lid, Herr, AustinTex, Luthor ect.) come over here spouting their ignorance and then being put in their place. Hell, if all we had were sunshine pumper OU fans or the opposite...NickZepp...what fun would that be. Soonerfans.fans would be just like Hornfans.com, except we don't suck as much. :) Hook 'em :)

jesus. its a no lose situation. TEXAS finishes out of the top 10 the orange fairys are gone off the board for what? a month? maybe?

they finish top 10 or higher im gone till 2 adays.

so far, haer pie and tsnopus are in....

olevetonahill
6/9/2006, 10:53 PM
You da man Can ;)

Jello Biafra
6/9/2006, 11:23 PM
You da man Can ;)

*curtsey*

thank ye bro :)

85sooners
6/9/2006, 11:48 PM
Hook 'em

Jello Biafra
6/10/2006, 09:36 AM
*crickets chirping*

does that mean the rest of the whorns are skeered to take the bet? cmon man if you lose you are banned for what??? a month? if i lose im banned for 7 months. wouldn't that be worth it? you would no longer have to walk in the shadows and reread everyone of your posts before hitting reply and whut not....

TexasLidig8r
6/12/2006, 09:52 AM
*crickets chirping*

does that mean the rest of the whorns are skeered to take the bet? cmon man if you lose you are banned for what??? a month? if i lose im banned for 7 months. wouldn't that be worth it? you would no longer have to walk in the shadows and reread everyone of your posts before hitting reply and whut not....

Jel.. the last time I engaged in a bet on here, and won, it pretty much caused a board civil war.

I don't know you, don't really read the majority of your posts because it's pretty much the "I hate Texas" schtick, and don't take you seriously.

Why should I believe you would adhere to the terms of the bet?

OUinFLA
6/12/2006, 09:18 PM
come on man, it's simple.
get a contract.
geeze, ask a lawyer how to handle it.
:D

Jello Biafra
6/12/2006, 10:15 PM
Jel.. the last time I engaged in a bet on here, and won, it pretty much caused a board civil war.

I don't know you, don't really read the majority of your posts because it's pretty much the "I hate Texas" schtick, and don't take you seriously.

Why should I believe you would adhere to the terms of the bet?

shat the fugg up lid. either do it or don't i don't care. I said i would adhere. that's all you need to know.

and as far as the rest of your yammering on the last post, i call b*llsh*it. you read everyone of my posts. you couldn't ignore me if you had to. you're a bored sumbish and have nothing better to do with your time. you HAVE to be the poorest lawyer in that cesspool of a state you call heaven.

goingoneight
6/12/2006, 10:18 PM
Personally, I like having the variety that SF.com has. It helps to get a little insight from other teams as I'm not too fond of wasting my own time researching opponents. I think we could benefit from people mentioning Hook 'em less often, but a solid RRS victory usually takes care of that, so...

BOO-MER!!!

Jason White's Third Knee
6/13/2006, 10:35 AM
Since HEH left, I don't really mind the texas posters. I am glad that Herr nutted up though. Here's to kicking tx out of the top 10!

Jello Biafra
6/13/2006, 03:49 PM
ok lidigator i'll play your silly little game....

someone tell lid i said he was a chickensh*t if he didn't bet.....since he's not reading my post and whutnot....:rolleyes: