PDA

View Full Version : Longhorns CFN preview

tnobis60
6/9/2006, 10:13 AM
http://www.collegefootballnews.com/

pretty solid analysis. Kindle should be more of a force than they mention, he will be hard to keep off the field. Charles of course is our #1 back, and not Selvin. However, all in all, pretty solid.

NormanPride
6/9/2006, 10:17 AM
Who ****ing cares?

soonernation
6/9/2006, 10:19 AM
Who ****ing cares?

No ****!!! Go post this crap on the whorn board.

Jello Biafra
6/9/2006, 10:29 AM
http://www.collegefootballnews.com/

pretty solid anus. Kindle could be cornholed more they mention, he will be hard i tell ya. Charles, of course, got lucky last year against you and is our #1 back not Selvin. which ever qb starts will be eating a penisbutter and jelly sandwich all season However, all in all, pretty solid.

goodluck with that.

Dances with Possums
6/9/2006, 10:57 AM
All of these posts on your main football board re: Texas (to include one that is about how on Tuesdays there will be NO posts about Texas) and you guys aren't interested in what CFN says about us?

I'm certainly interested in what they have to say about you guys, as well as every other school in the conference.

I guess we could talk about world cup soccer or something.

tnobis60
6/9/2006, 11:00 AM
First and foremost, I was trying to be a respectable fan and see what OU fans thought about CFN article. I did not talk trash or make a snide comment about it.
However, after the asinine responses, I should have known not to expect anything other than a bunch of **********s from Oklahoma, incapable of having any decent conversation about college football.
You ****-eating podunk ****s are going to get monkey stomped this year by us AGAIN, and AD will leave for the NFL without a NC. Bomar will continue to be a sub-par QB and you *** goblins will continue to say just wait, just wait, he will be better, no I promise, a break out year, just wait. Oh wait, we just lost to Baylor.
The fact that most of you *********s have only watched OU football since Stoops came is the reason your heads are so high in the clouds, you are chocking on your dicks. You don't realize that streaks and such come in cycles in college football. Where has Notre Dame been the previous ten years? and Alabama? now they are good again.
Your O-Line is a ****ing joke, and you know it. Your DB's are very average to be generous. Yes Keenan Clayton and Nic Harris could be good this year, but when you are having trouble with Baylor, who gives a **** anyway.
AD and Reggie Smith are the only players i would actually give a **** about.
Your defense will be okay, but it will have to be, because your offense is going to suck.
I hate OU and ever sheep-****ing person in the state.

yes, I am ready to get banned, **** OU, YOU BUNCH OF **********S. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Beano's Fourth Chin
6/9/2006, 11:06 AM
I'm sure Mr. Williams would approve of your great use of company time and resources.

Jello Biafra
6/9/2006, 11:11 AM
I'm sure Mr. Williams would approve of your great use of company time and resources.
haha

swardboy
6/9/2006, 11:16 AM
Where has Notre Dame been the previous ten years? and Alabama? now they are good again.

Where's saxet been the last freakin' 35 years? Where you'll be the next freakin' 35 years!

freshchris05
6/9/2006, 11:23 AM
Bomar will continue to be a sub-par QB and you *** goblins will continue to say just wait, just wait, he will be better, no I promise, a break out year, just wait.

reminds me of texas fans with chris simms

im glad he wanted to be banned as much as i wanted him to get banned... well as an oklahoman im happy to say that i'd rather be a hillbillie than a hillbillie knee deep in illegals... i got my own problems... i hope we have a public lynching of this fellow....

f*ck texas.... prison style

Dances with Possums
6/9/2006, 11:43 AM
Getting back to the article, I'd also agree that it is mostly right-on. Texas might very well lose 2-3 games because of stupid mistakes by Jevan Snead and Colt McCoy. However, if those guys can minimize stupid freshmen mistakes then look out, because this team is stacked everywhere else.

Given the returning starters, I'd say that our defense is likely to be better in the fall than it was last year. Our offense will not be as dominant, though. So instead of winning games 50-20 you're most likely to see Texas winning more like 31-10, 42-17 etc...

Speer
6/9/2006, 12:07 PM
First and foremost, I was trying to be a respectable fan and see what OU fans thought about CFN article. I did not talk trash or make a snide comment about it.
However, after the asinine responses, I should have known not to expect anything other than a bunch of **********s from Oklahoma, incapable of having any decent conversation about college football.
You ****-eating podunk ****s are going to get monkey stomped this year by us AGAIN, and AD will leave for the NFL without a NC. Bomar will continue to be a sub-par QB and you *** goblins will continue to say just wait, just wait, he will be better, no I promise, a break out year, just wait. Oh wait, we just lost to Baylor.
The fact that most of you *********s have only watched OU football since Stoops came is the reason your heads are so high in the clouds, you are chocking on your dicks. You don't realize that streaks and such come in cycles in college football. Where has Notre Dame been the previous ten years? and Alabama? now they are good again.
Your O-Line is a ****ing joke, and you know it. Your DB's are very average to be generous. Yes Keenan Clayton and Nic Harris could be good this year, but when you are having trouble with Baylor, who gives a **** anyway.
Your defense will be okay, but it will have to be, because your offense is going to suck.

yes, I am ready to get banned, **** OU, YOU BUNCH OF **********S. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Typical bandwagon UT fan. Can't distinguish between attitude and apathy about his opinion.

Thank you for leaving.

milesl
6/9/2006, 12:13 PM
Key game: Sept. 9 vs. Ohio State. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Oklahoma is good again and the Red River Rivalry means everything, but the showdown against the Buckeyes might be the equivalent of the national title game. The winner will likely be number one with the inside track to Arizona.

my dream is for them to kick Ohio State's a$$ and then we humiliate them in dallas. fap, fap, fap

Dances with Possums
6/9/2006, 12:36 PM
Miles,

If we do beat Ohio State, the RRS could be a game between # 1 and # 2 ... as it should be.

Salt City Sooner
6/9/2006, 12:50 PM
"Oh wait, we just lost to Baylor."
Says the fan of a team who HAS actually lost to Baylor in the Big 12 era:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/scores97/97305/97305393.htm

Sooner in Tampa
6/9/2006, 12:52 PM
I'm sure Mr. Williams would approve of your great use of company time and resources.bwhahaha...busted dipstick!!!

sooner94
6/9/2006, 12:59 PM
There's a village out there that just got its idiot back.

melbitoast
6/9/2006, 01:20 PM
This is the kind of guy that I would choke to death with his children's new puppy in front of his children. Then take a big **** on his grave in front of his husband and parents. I don't think a public lynching quite justifies the type of pain and humiliation we would enjoy inflicting upon him. Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
6/9/2006, 01:20 PM

holy crap he didn't even graduate from texas :D

Dances with Possums
6/9/2006, 01:37 PM
This is the kind of guy that I would choke to death with his children's new puppy in front of his children. Then take a big **** on his grave in front of his husband and parents.

Man, some of you guys just take this stuff way too seriously. It is an ANONYMOUS internet message board, for crying out loud.

If C&C Dean and I can peacefully eat Tex-Mex together, there is hope for all of you.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
6/9/2006, 01:48 PM
Man, some of you guys just take this stuff way too seriously. It is an ANONYMOUS internet message board, for crying out loud.

If C&C Dean and I can peacefully eat Tex-Mex together, there is hope for all of you.

why don't you take a look at his reputation. being negative as a sooner implies message board skillz on par with 1tc's ability to pick up women...

Dances with Possums
6/9/2006, 01:54 PM
It would be hard for me to know what his reputation is, given that I don't regularly visit this BBS. But I will take your word for it that it is bad.

Speer
6/9/2006, 02:02 PM

Ummm....funny that you didn't quote your horn buddy's ridiculous comments? Your ANONYMOUS piety is a joke.

Dances with Possums
6/9/2006, 02:11 PM
My horn buddy didn't say that he wanted to kill somebody in front of his children, Speer. His was just inane, uncreative, childish smack talk.

XingTheRubicon
6/9/2006, 02:21 PM
Some groups of people have terrific struggles with scattered dimensia when they are without warning, blindsided with success.

Speer
6/9/2006, 02:35 PM
Your friend called us ****-eaters and hates everyone from Oklahoma. I guess everything in moderation, right DWP?

Herr Scholz
6/9/2006, 02:40 PM
Let me guess, Dean ordered the large #1 Mexican special with an extra crispy beef taco?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
6/9/2006, 05:22 PM
It would be hard for me to know what his reputation is, given that I don't regularly visit this BBS. But I will take your word for it that it is bad.

holy carp dude, its the massive string of green or red under your user name.

Octavian
6/9/2006, 05:53 PM
I'm a hermaphrodite

poor bastard, that sucks.

take it to the SO.

Crimson Kid
6/9/2006, 06:07 PM
Hmmm? wonder what would happen if this was a sooner CFN preview and was posted on a horn board?

MiccoMacey
6/9/2006, 07:22 PM
Let me guess, Dean ordered two large #1 Mexican specials with an extra crispy side of beef?

Fixed. :D

And yet he can still outrun me by about 90 yards in a 100 yard dash (mainly because I don't think I could make the full 100 yards).

TJKDone
6/9/2006, 07:31 PM

Nobis...Sooners have been a little sensitive since they've...been sooners.

Hook'em

goingoneight
6/9/2006, 09:15 PM
Good read, once again... tired on the subject... I wonder if OU conquers a 2-0 Oregon, and UT conquers a 1-0 tOSU, can it be a #1 vs #2 RRS? What a game that would be, like an MNC in the Cotton Bowl. Poor Mack, I know he won't like that!!! :D

Octavian
6/9/2006, 10:11 PM
Nobis...I'm a hermaphrodite too....we should get together. My number is 512-ILUVMEN. Call me.
Hook'em

you guys are weird....