PDA

View Full Version : Ok SO Drug Mules

Mongo
6/8/2006, 09:42 PM
What is the best way to sneak in 2 boxes of Cuban cigars from messico? The wife and I are going to Cancun in July and I have to restock for me and others. Please no jokes about "keeping them warm", I am a large mammal, but two boxes are logistically impossible.:D

Plus, where in OKC can one pick up a box of "Its a Boy" ceegars?

My Opinion Matters
6/8/2006, 09:50 PM
What is the best way to sneak in 2 boxes of Cuban cigars from messico? The wife and I are going to Cancun in July and I have to restock for me and others. Please no jokes about "keeping them warm", I am a large mammal, but two boxes are logistically impossible.:D

Plus, where in OKC can one pick up a box of "Its a Boy" ceegars?

Bring them across the border and get them pregnant. They're legal then.

birddog
6/8/2006, 09:50 PM
don't ask me, i got caught.

olevetonahill
6/8/2006, 09:52 PM
Hide em under your marijuana

Mongo
6/8/2006, 09:58 PM
don't ask me, i got caught.

What were the reprocussions? Any body cavity searches?

I need to employ Monica Lewinsky to store them for me, anyone got her #:D

Melo
6/8/2006, 10:11 PM
Are you flying there, or driving. This is an important question.

OUinFLA
6/8/2006, 10:17 PM
cant you just mail them back?

Mongo
6/8/2006, 10:27 PM
Are you flying there, or driving. This is an important question.

we are flying, last year on our honeymoon to Cozumel I brought back about 10 stogies wrapped in foil and even wrote them down on the claim sheet from customs. I just dont want end up witha greasy latex finger up my bum.

Viking Kitten
6/8/2006, 10:28 PM
I smuggled a couple back from Switzerland in my suitcase. I was told if you simply take the band off, Customs has no way of proving they are Cuban.

GDC
6/8/2006, 10:32 PM
When I lived in El Paso I...err, I mean people I knew used to bring them over the bridge all the time.

JohnnyMack
6/8/2006, 10:33 PM
I smuggled a couple back from Switzerland in my suitcase. I was told if you simply take the band off, Customs has no way of proving they are Cuban.

Bandless is good.

Just don't declare them. Leave 'em in your bag. If you don't look guilty and act normal those guys generally just want to get you through the line ASAP.

Mongo
6/8/2006, 10:37 PM

My brother lived in Zurich for a couple of years and did this trick, but with less volume. Call me George Jung(Blow reference) of cuban smuggling. I would like to have the actual boxes they come in as a trophy or source of pride. Maybe it is not possible.

GDC
6/8/2006, 10:40 PM
My brother lived in Zurich for a couple of years and did this trick, but with less volume. Call me George Jung(Blow reference) of cuban smuggling. I would like to have the actual boxes they come in as a trophy or source of pride. Maybe it is not possible.

We brought several sacks of crap from Juarez the other day, and they didn't say boo to us tourists, or even look in the bags. The Border and Immigration guys have bigger fish to fry. We also have never paid Texas taxes on booze and cigarettes from Mexico, we just drove or walked right past the booths.

olevetonahill
6/8/2006, 10:41 PM
Hell if you skeered to hide em under your Pot , Then just put em in some King edward Boxes , Buy some cheap trinkets put those in your Cuban boxes . done deal

Mongo
6/8/2006, 10:47 PM
I prefer homegrown pot rather than that messican crap:D . Pretty smart olevet, probably the best way.

olevetonahill
6/8/2006, 10:53 PM
I did send some things home from the nam that I wasn't supposed to ;)

Howzit
6/8/2006, 11:12 PM
Bring 40 dachsunds and shove a cigar up each one's ***.

critical_phil
6/8/2006, 11:17 PM
if caught, just tell customs the truth.

you didn't do anything illegal since they were dominicans being sold as cubans.

Mongo
6/8/2006, 11:21 PM
I think I like the dachsunds idea better, I really hate those dogs. Plus it will add a special flavor to the cigars

Czar Soonerov
6/8/2006, 11:51 PM
Go to the Cuban Embassy and...

MAN: What is your name, Senor?

KRAMER: Uh, Kramer.

MAN: So, Senor Kramer, what is this about?

KRAMER: (Leaning in, confidentially) Cigars.

MAN: (Confused) Cigars?

KRAMER: (Definite) Cigars.

MAN: What about cigars?

KRAMER: Uh, see here, I.. (Pulls out a paper ring from his pocket) I saved one of the cigar rings..

MAN: Ohh.. (Laughs, pulling a cigar from his inner coat pocket) You mean - one of these..

KRAMER: (Pointing at the cigar, incredibly nervous) Yeah, yeah. That- that's, uh, okay, So, uh, I'd like to buy a couple of boxes of those from you, yeah?

MAN: (Deeply sniffs the cigar's aroma) You do realize, of course, these are illegal in your country.

KRAMER: Um, wha - oh, illegal, huh?

(The man is staring at Kramer's clothes, mesmerized. He reaches out to touch Kramer's legendary jacket)

MAN: I like that jacket..

Mongo
6/9/2006, 12:11 AM
[Cowboy Investor]You're not trying to pass Dominicans in a Cuban wrapper?[Cowboy Investor]

Have any good crepes lately Czar?

birddog
6/9/2006, 01:07 AM
What were the reprocussions? Any body cavity searches?

I need to employ Monica Lewinsky to store them for me, anyone got her #:D
nah, they just pulled me aside and made me destroy them and throw them in the trash can. the dude gave me a lecture about them being illegal and that i could be fined. i got a feeling it happens every day at airports.

birddog
6/9/2006, 01:49 AM
[Kramer] just cigars made of bisquick, eh guillermo? [Kramer]

walkoffsooner
6/9/2006, 05:10 AM
have wife or other member of family claim bottle of booze or something you don't claim anything.

StoopTroup
6/9/2006, 06:53 AM
The Cuban thing is overated IMO.

crawfish
6/9/2006, 07:28 AM
Try to plead ignorance if you get caught.

You might want to bring some hotdogs to bribe the airport beagles with, tho.

GDC
6/9/2006, 07:42 AM
nah, they just pulled me aside and made me destroy them and throw them in the trash can. the dude gave me a lecture about them being illegal and that i could be fined. i got a feeling it happens every day at airports.

It's the same with bringing back too much booze, they just make you pour it out.

TexasLidig8r
6/9/2006, 08:50 AM
Take a couple of Fed Ex boxes with you.

Buy cigars.

Remove bands.

Place cigars in Fed Ex box.

If need, write Dominican cigars on label re: product shipped.

Ship to friend stateside.

Place rings in envelope in suitcase.

Oh.. and here is pretty good site on cubans in Mexico.

http://forums.cigaraficionado.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7666095/m/554107363/r/982102273

Finally, I have about a half box of Montecristo No. 2 and a box of Romeo & Julieta churchill tubos. The R & J are much milder than the Monte No. 2. The Montes are pretty stout this year.

Mongo
6/9/2006, 08:56 AM
Take a couple of Fed Ex boxes with you.

Buy cigars.

Remove bands.

Place cigars in Fed Ex box.

If need, write Dominican cigars on label re: product shipped.

Ship to friend stateside.

Place rings in envelope in suitcase.

Oh.. and here is pretty good site on cubans in Mexico.

http://forums.cigaraficionado.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7666095/m/554107363/r/982102273

Finally, I have about a half box of Montecristo No. 2 and a box of Romeo & Julieta churchill tubos. The R & J are much milder than the Monte No. 2. The Montes are pretty stout this year.

I enjoy the Montecristos but I became a fan of Cohibas, much more milder and smoother flavor.

Can I employ you as a mule since you are a :texan: and are used to having things up your arse?:D

GDC
6/9/2006, 11:48 AM
I enjoy the Montecristos but I became a fan of Cohibas, much more milder and smoother flavor.

Can I employ you as a mule since you are a :texan: and are used to having things up your arse?:D

LOL:D

mdklatt
6/9/2006, 11:55 AM
What is the best way to sneak in 2 boxes of Cuban cigars from messico?

PM your request to ChickSoonerFan. I'm sure she's got somewhere she can stick them for the trip back.

colleyvillesooner
6/9/2006, 11:57 AM
whoa.

mdklatt
6/9/2006, 12:07 PM
whoa.

You know, because chicks always bring extra suitcases. :D

Mongo
6/9/2006, 12:10 PM
PM your request to ChickSoonerFan. I'm sure she's got somewhere she can stick them for the trip back.

I am paying good money for these ceegars, so I dont think I want essence-o-Stanley1 ruining them:D

mdklatt
6/9/2006, 12:11 PM
I am paying good money for these ceegars, so I dont think I want essence-o-Stanley1 ruining them:D

From what I hear, that wouldn't be a problem at all. :eddie: