PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy: Why is there not ONE aggie poster here?

XingTheRubicon
6/8/2006, 12:33 PM
Not that anyone wants them here, but does anyone else find this odd?

We have purple kitty, cornholers, buffs, maroon aggies, sic 'em, and horns popping up as thick as grasshoppers in August.

With all that, I can't remember one steady aggot poster in the last 4 years.

Any theories out there?

snp
6/8/2006, 12:45 PM
Because there are no OSU fans.

TexasLidig8r
6/8/2006, 12:46 PM
Does Stunned Aggie count? And, he was kind of a breed unto himself.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
6/8/2006, 12:51 PM
i've been shocked we have no udub fans here.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 01:25 PM
Because they get baned because every post sounds like this

"You SiLLy GOONS!!!!

IsNot Adarian Peterman should be raping soem girls rite now!!!"

or

"I know a guy who personally saw Bob Stoops give a million dollars in a brief case to Rhett Bomar"

olevetonahill
6/8/2006, 02:09 PM
I think its because they are afraid to leave their sheep . Some other aggie would steal their hearts

tnraider1
6/8/2006, 02:14 PM
Cable, DSL, and Dial-up still not available in Stoolwater. They are expecting to offer these features around 2015.

MikeInNorman
6/8/2006, 02:15 PM
Literacy is a high hurdle for Aggy.

TheGodfather889
6/8/2006, 02:17 PM
Because Oklahoma State fans suffer from serious L.B.S. (Little Brother Syndrome). They would go nuts watching the Sooners win while the their team loses.

GDC
6/8/2006, 02:34 PM
Apparently you missed the memo that we have transmogrified into a whorn/whorn lover board.

Luthor
6/8/2006, 02:51 PM
I'll have to admit to a little confusion over this issue of aggy. I know that you guys have your aggy and we have ours. I mean, cripes it's enough to confuse any sane person when you're talking about an Uncle Dad situation at best. I know that an aggy is an aggy whether it comes from Stoolwater or Poochville. Still we need to devise some sort of sub-species distinctions to tell one from the other. They all do look alike.

XingTheRubicon
6/8/2006, 03:31 PM
I'll have to admit to a little confusion over this issue of aggy. I know that you guys have your aggy and we have ours. I mean, cripes it's enough to confuse any sane person when you're talking about an Uncle Dad situation at best. I know that an aggy is an aggy whether it comes from Stoolwater or Poochville. Still we need to devise some sort of sub-species distinctions to tell one from the other. They all do look alike.

No, our aggie is worse than ATMaggie. ATM is a damn good school, I think the 2nd best behind UT in the conference. ATM has great fan support, and gameday experience with the band and all, and then there's OUR aggie.

Flagboys, spittoons, a conference championship every century, one out of 3 aggie fans have at least one eye that is not centered.

XingTheRubicon
6/8/2006, 03:35 PM
Cable, DSL, and Dial-up still not available in Stoolwater. They are expecting to offer these features around 2015.

This is what I thought but check this out:

There are orange power, cross-eyed, highly functional aggies at OUinsider, hornfans, throatslashpedia, and on and on.

and we can't have ONE!!!!

C'mon, can't we have one? Just one.

Norm In Norman
6/8/2006, 03:58 PM
We had one for a while, but he actually followed the rules and posted in the smack forum and nobody posts there.

DeadSolidPerfect
6/8/2006, 04:02 PM
There are orange power, cross-eyed, highly functional aggies at OUinsider, hornfans, throatslashpedia, and on and on.

Slums

Jello Biafra
6/8/2006, 04:15 PM
web tv can't handle this url

TheGodfather889
6/8/2006, 05:03 PM
Oklahoma State Aggies and Texas A&M Aggies are different. The Aggies from College Station have great support and actually care about winning something big like a Conference Championship. Oklahoma State Aggies only care about one game and that's OU. They are so bitter from the decade after decade of domination by the Sooners. They would rather see OU lose than their team win. Oklahoma State also doesn't care that much of how well they do. In their mind as long as they beat OU it's a good season.

StoopTroup
6/8/2006, 05:04 PM
Aggies only talk sports to other Aggies and usually it done when no one is around. That way they don't have to get upset when they are told they got their facts wrong.

boomersooner82
6/8/2006, 05:48 PM
Because they get BANED because every post sounds like this

BANED!!!

http://www.fxsupply.com/features/penikas/images/B-4.JPEG

TheUnnamedSooner
6/8/2006, 05:58 PM
they haven't figured out this whole computer concept. They stick to growing tomatoes and loving their wife/mom/sister (all the same)

royalfan5
6/8/2006, 06:03 PM
This is what I thought but check this out:

and we can't have ONE!!!!

C'mon, can't we have one? Just one.
We only have Collie Aggies up at throatslashpedia, not sheep aggies.

OUGreg723
6/8/2006, 06:17 PM
The entire town is busy building their mystical "athletic village". Sort of like a giant barn raising that takes years. Bizaarrrreee people..

goingoneight
6/8/2006, 08:18 PM
1. They're scared of being such an easy target on an OU board.
2. They can't speak to OU fans/alumni/students without getting all ****ed off about nothing. Whorns can at least post three times straight without attempting to insult OU (which would undoubtedly be corny anyway).
3. Very few, if any... care about wrestling, Eskimo Joes and regular season victories over OU (which are few and far between).
4. Becasue Barry Sanders threads would get old after two or three, even to Barry himself...
5. Because Chuck Norris said "NO!"

:D

OUTrumpet
6/8/2006, 08:29 PM
they haven't figured out this whole computer concept. They stick to growing tomatoes and loving their livestock

Fixed it for you.

badger
6/8/2006, 11:13 PM
to be fair... how many of you have attempted to post of one of their boards?

i tried to reason with them that the only reason they have the most "national titles" is because they are all wrestling, and they reasoned that OU would have no titles if it wasn't for football.

YOU CAN'T REASON WITH AGGIE, SO DON'T TRY!

badger
6/8/2006, 11:30 PM
forgive me for double posting, but i just did something... bad. i went to an osu board "ATTN:AGGIES" and asked why they don't come over here and flame us at all. Sooo... if they start coming over here and flaming, it's my fault. Sorry.

picasso
6/9/2006, 12:18 AM
they don't have the stones to do it. I posted on their boards for a while but grew bored with it.
They didn't even come around here in '01 and '02!

snp
6/9/2006, 12:26 AM
I got banned after I called them sheep humping retards after that ally-oop dunk they did in the closing seconds of 05.

And I've yet to gone back. I'm moonlighting on the Houston board. Those guys are just about as delusional. Right now there is some good discussion going on. Like how they are just as talented as us, except at OL. How Kolb is going to win the Heisman, and how they are going to join the Big 12.

They're like the new aggies.

badger
6/9/2006, 12:35 AM
"Aggies to Sooners: You suck too"
By: Badger
sf.com correspondent

S*ILLWA*ER, Okla.-- Why the lack of aggies at a sooner board? According to some posters, it is because it is unnecessary.

"There are plenty of sooner fans already over here," said pokerthanyou, some stupid aggie. "We let THEM know they suck everyday!"

Still others say that the reason they will not come out of the cowboy closet is because their area is a safe haven, whereas sf.com is a flaming hell.

"Have you seen what happens to Poke fans who post something like that over there?" CJ4oSu asks. "Sheephumper this, mullet that, please why would any self respecting Poke want to subject him/herself to that kind of crap?"

However, that is not to suggest that poke fans will not return the favor should a sooner step into aggie grounds.

"Thanks... oh yeah, you suck too, civil or not," pokerthanyou retorts, but not before asking that the message be passed on.

badger is insane for going to gopokes.com. badger is a sf.com poster and an ou grad... which means that I am allowed to be a sooner fan by aggie logic.

goingoneight
6/9/2006, 08:56 PM
seriously, www.o-state.com has plenty of OU posters, and they are treated just as www.soonerfans.com treats NickZeppelin. Even when a good point is made by an OU poster, they act as if we're freakin terrorists. Why is there bad blood between OU and OSU? They should know if it wasn't for the BIG 12, they would be fighting for royalties in the WAC or something like that. OSU's association with OU is what makes them who they are... and most of them choose to hate us. Why? I understand the rivalry between OU and TX, as it really only exists for football, but Orange Aggy doesn't give OU an ounce of respect as opposed to the thousands of times we've turned the other cheek at them when they're making @$$es of themselves. Can you think of another stereotype other than OSU aggies who would rather see Bomar burn in hell for an MIP (which he wasn't even drunk, just beer, BTW), yet they will kill at the mention of Eddie Sutton nearly killing an innocent lady while under the influence.

Thing is, most OU fans at one time or another said, "way to go, OSU." But because of the lack of respect, and the rumor of their university turning us in for stupid stuff countless times just so they can make "Bedlam" a better matchup... among other reasons... we now just assume not acknowledge them, like the embarassing loud brat child in the grocery store... let them cry and b!tch... we'll just take it with pride when they turn us in/insult us again.

At least a few Hook 'em 's can enjoy a conversation on SF.com and speak in peace with one another.

goingoneight
6/9/2006, 08:56 PM
and who likes orange anyway???

olevetonahill
6/9/2006, 11:00 PM
In the 70s I referd to oSu as OUr lttle retarded Bros. Now I just flush the toilet ;)

olevetonahill
6/9/2006, 11:02 PM
and who likes orange anyway???
I wont even drink anything orange :)

SoonerShark
6/9/2006, 11:07 PM

OSU has no fans, just rooters. "Squeal like a pig!"

olevetonahill
6/9/2006, 11:13 PM
OSU has no fans, just rooters. "Squeal like a pig!"
Sheep dont squeal , the aggies say thay just go BLAHHHH, BLAHHHH :eek:

Flagstaffsooner
6/9/2006, 11:25 PM
I wont even drink anything orange :)I bet you would if there was enough booze in it.;)

bigdsooner
6/10/2006, 12:18 AM
im glad there aint any aggie on here. i hate lookin at dog $hit

CatfishSooner
6/10/2006, 03:55 AM
OSU sucks.

Flagstaffsooner
6/10/2006, 04:07 AM
Thing is, most OU fans at one time or another said, "way to go, OSU." Not me.

olevetonahill
6/10/2006, 05:52 AM
I bet you would if there was enough booze in you first then some more booze in it .;)
Fixed for ya there Flag
that be the only way :cool:

Big Red Ron
6/10/2006, 08:22 AM
Aggies go to other OU boards. I honestly believe that SoonerFans' collective IQ ('cept Martin ;)) is pretty darn intimidating for aggie.

Flagstaffsooner
6/10/2006, 08:29 AM
Must be that squirrel repellant Beano bought a while back.

101sooner
6/10/2006, 09:17 AM
Tulsa is their true rival:

http://oklahomastate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=193&tid=74311623&sid=&style=2

douxpaysan
6/10/2006, 11:25 AM
:stunned: This thread shows just how boring the off-season is becoming. Normally you won't see a single SF thread about aggie. But over at Pokedom every other thread denigrates uo. They seem partial to herding together and villifying the one true faith. They need billboards begging "Hire an OSU grad."

SkipTracer
6/10/2006, 12:06 PM
Groids are like the sea lampreys. They attach themselves to the bigger fish and suck. The money their school made while winning the NC in wrestling was spent on the speaker repair at the Whataburger.

They should be called BSU for Barry Sanders because that's the only thing that allows them to join the world in football discussions..........

http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/7469/wow6ot.jpg

OUstud
6/10/2006, 08:28 PM

How sad.

goingoneight
6/10/2006, 09:17 PM

How sad.

Yeah, Tulsa can do way better...

SicEmBaylor
6/11/2006, 01:50 PM
We used to have an OSU guy over at Baylor fans. He was obnoxious and condescending. I don't think too much of them, but I can't bash them too much while at home since my Baylor education is being paid for by two Pokes graduates.

That does, however, give a mark of legitimacy to Darwin's theory.

goingoneight
6/11/2006, 01:54 PM
We used to have an OSU guy over at Baylor fans. He was obnoxious and condescending. I don't think too much of them, but I can't bash them too much while at home since my Baylor education is being paid for by two Pokes graduates.

That does, however, give a mark of legitimacy to Darwin's theory.

What? Monkies evolve into intelligent beings? :D

Jello Biafra
6/11/2006, 01:56 PM
We used to have an OSU guy over at Baylor fans. He was obnoxious and condescending.

so he though he was michael anthony hall in sixteen candles.....by him hanging out on a baylor board he saw himself as king of the dipsh*ts????

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/11/2006, 02:02 PM
Dude, putting OsU above Baylor is the biggest slap in the face Baylor has ever recieved...They deserve better seriously!

Jello Biafra
6/11/2006, 02:03 PM
Dude, putting OsU above Baylor is the biggest slap in the face Baylor has ever recieved...They deserve better seriously!

? me?

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/11/2006, 03:10 PM
Oh I see, he THOUGHT he was king of the dip****s..my bad ;)

AzianSooner
6/11/2006, 03:15 PM
i only remember the STUNNED Aggie.

GDC
6/11/2006, 03:56 PM
:stunned:

SouthFortySooner
6/11/2006, 04:19 PM
Because being in a constant state of disappointment drains all your energy. And it would take lots of energy to take on this hoard.

tulsaoilerfan
6/11/2006, 06:33 PM
DING DING DING!!!! We have a winner!!:D

tulsaoilerfan
6/11/2006, 06:34 PM

We have purple kitty, cornholers, buffs, maroon aggies, sic 'em, and horns popping up as thick as grasshoppers in August.

Any theories out there?
Well, it could be that they don't have the internet in Stoolwater yet?:D

tulsaoilerfan
6/11/2006, 06:34 PM

Any theories out there?
Sheep can't type:eddie:

tulsaoilerfan
6/11/2006, 06:36 PM
Oklahoma State Aggies and Texas A&M Aggies are different. The Aggies from College Station have great support and actually care about winning something big like a Conference Championship. Oklahoma State Aggies only care about one game and that's OU. They are so bitter from the decade after decade of domination by the Sooners. They would rather see OU lose than their team win. Oklahoma State also doesn't care that much of how well they do. In their mind as long as they beat OU it's a good season.
Just let us lose again in the next decade to them, and you will have all the Aggies you can handle on this board

tennsooner
6/11/2006, 07:19 PM
Nick more than makes up for any aggie by about 6 times. I'd trade him and give two draft picks for an Aggie who made a bit of sense.:D

tulsaoilerfan
6/11/2006, 10:40 PM
Nick more than makes up for any aggie by about 6 times. I'd trade him and give two draft picks for an Aggie who made a bit of sense.:D
Harsh, but true. lol:D

Mac94
6/12/2006, 10:09 AM
Boy after reading all of this and some of your kind words I'm all choked up ...
you all like us *sniff sniff* you really really like us. ;)

Besides, we DID give you all the stunned "State'r," coach Fran's one decent legacy and gift to the Big-12.

fossil
6/12/2006, 05:07 PM
'Bout now they're all out practicing safe sex. They do that by spray painting big orange and black X's on the back of the sheeps that kick!

Dio
6/12/2006, 06:54 PM
you cain't get teh innerweb on a combine!

SoonerJLB
6/12/2006, 07:18 PM
Easy, Okie State pokes only care about Rassling, drinking/driving and sheep humping. If we only had a Beastiality board, we have more Pokes than we would want to handle. :eddie:

TJKDone
6/12/2006, 08:15 PM

There really isn't as much difference as you claim.

Hook'em

goingoneight
6/12/2006, 10:23 PM
Just let us lose again in the next decade to them, and you will have all the Aggies you can handle on this board

EGG-FREAKIN'-ZACTLY!!! Hit the nail right on the head!
Like the King once said after a "Bedlam" loss...
"that oughtta keep em happy for a decade or two..."

XingTheRubicon
5/16/2007, 04:36 PM
Sorry

OUstud
5/16/2007, 05:16 PM
Now there's like 4 or so. A plague! :stunned:

Jello Biafra
5/16/2007, 09:19 PM
yup and we can't get rid of their dumb assses........so here they sit, selling us the same ole bullsheite, tapping away on web tv and drinking their man-flavored slim fast shakes. becareful of what ye ask for.......

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 09:58 PM
yup and we can't get rid of their dumb assses........so here they sit, selling us the same ole bullsheite, tapping away on web tv and drinking their man-flavored slim fast shakes. becareful of what ye ask for.......
the are harder to get rid of than the Clap .:eek:

Ash
5/16/2007, 10:39 PM
Sorry

:mad:

birddog
5/16/2007, 11:19 PM
the are harder to get rid of than the Clap .:eek:

or the rickets.

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 11:30 PM
or the rickets.