PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Gem In Athlon's Preseason Rankings

JohnnyMack
6/8/2006, 11:25 AM
They have Aggie Lite in 6th behind Baylor.

Heh.

:stunned:

Jeopardude
6/8/2006, 11:45 AM
Ha! But they're great in rasslin'-- the only sport that ESPN won't show.

Crimson Kid
6/8/2006, 01:29 PM
the only sport that ESPN won't show.

That and hockey, damn espn dropped my hockey!! screw espn!!:mad:

NormanPride
6/8/2006, 03:15 PM
Don't forget Equestrian. My friend's dad actually pulled that smack the other day. He didn't get why I was laughing so hard. :D

goingoneight
6/8/2006, 08:20 PM
Ha! But they're great in rasslin'-- the only sport that ESPN won't show.

for now... so many network channels, so long of an offseason, so little sports information to cover!!! AHHHH!!!! :eek:

SicEmBaylor
6/10/2006, 12:02 AM
Welcome to the basement goat roapers. We've kept it plenty warm for you.

goingoneight
6/10/2006, 09:14 PM
Too bad Baylor's gonna be second in the South this year! :( (sighs) wishful thinking...

OUstud
6/10/2006, 09:40 PM
Meanwhile, Lindy's had Aggy ahead of the Blue Chickens, Purple Aggy, Baylor, and Buffy. Not sure what exactly Aggy showed last year that justified their 53rd national ranking (good enough for a bowl game!) but whatever.

goingoneight
6/10/2006, 10:02 PM
I know what I see, and I see a billionaire providing for "facilities" and his favorite team just score the #3 recruiting class in the BIG 12 after a 4-7 no-bowl, last place season. Coincidence??? I think not. Some will notice when another Jimmy Johnson/Pat Jones/Les Miles comes into Stoolwater, they'll mysteriously end up a threat again after 100+ years of mediocrity. I hope for all the reasons I despise aggy, that they remain the doorstep of the BIG 12 until they're kicked OUt. No matter how much money Boner Pickens slips into recruits' pockets.

Seriously, why does a good player go to a mediocre to sucky football team after a 4-7 season??? And "surprisingly" after the announcement of Boone's donation, they seem to have landed a few...