PDA

View Full Version : That's one dead raghead

Penguin
6/8/2006, 04:17 AM
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the most wanted terrorist in Iraq, was killed in a coalition airstrike near Baquba, jubilant U.S. and Iraqi authorities announced Thursday. (http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/06/08/iraq.al.zarqawi/index.html)

Jerk
6/8/2006, 04:34 AM
I hope it was a daintly little female air force pilot who dropped the bomb.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/Sturmwehr/zarqawi_dead2.jpg

Okla-homey
6/8/2006, 04:46 AM
I hope it was a daintly little female air force pilot who dropped the bomb.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/Sturmwehr/zarqawi_dead2.jpg

Dead at 1815L Baghdad time w00t! He was hanging in a "safehouse" about 30 miles north of Baghdad when he was assploded. This is a very big deal. This guy was a higher priority for our commanders than UBL because he was the operational leader who has made life tough for both the Iraqis and our guys in Iraq.

TF145 had been hot on this guy for about ten days now. My only regret is he probably never saw his death coming, This was the sick bastage who gave the world videotaped hostage beheadings. The Sunni's hated him as much as we did too.

Jerk
6/8/2006, 05:02 AM
Yeah, too bad a delta force dude didn't cut zaqarwis head off with a butter knife. That would have been justice!

Rogue
6/8/2006, 05:22 AM
Some men just need killin'.

Sooner in Tampa
6/8/2006, 05:25 AM
Yeah, too bad a delta force dude didn't cut zaqarwis head off with a butter knife. That would have been justice!Yeah...now THAT would have been JUSTICE, to hear him scream the way they did to the Berg kid.

F&ck him and his 72 virgins...I hope his @$$ rots in hell.

VeeJay
6/8/2006, 05:29 AM
Well...this is just a diversionary tactic cooked up by Karl Rove to take the focus off the REAL story which is that of the U.S. Marines plundering Iraq and killing babies.

....the Blame America First crowd is cooking up something to deny that this is a GOOD thing....

Rogue
6/8/2006, 05:37 AM
As a token liberal around here I have to say that I'm uncomfortable celebrating death except when it means the end of suffering. And I like to poke fun every once in awhile when we get another #2 man in Al Qaeda. This dood has been on the most wanted list for a long time, it seems very related to the GWOT, it fits my "end of suffering" rule, and it even happened in Iraq. I got nuthin' to complain about. This is the military doing what they do best.

Okla-homey
6/8/2006, 06:07 AM
This just in. Photo of Al-Z after his recent Mk-82 suppository.:D

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5949/groundbeef9ca.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

VeeJay
6/8/2006, 07:21 AM
Yo, Abu - how's it goin' up there in Paradise?

What? You're still on the first virgin? What up, dawg? Get with it, you still got 71 more after this one.

I got your back down here on Earth. The world is collectively mourning your loss, but we all know you're tearing it up with those virgins.

Praise be to allah, brutha. Show those bitches who DA MAN is!

LoyalFan
6/8/2006, 07:21 AM
May that scrofulous subhuman cretin burn for eternity AND I pray the bombs blew his diminuitive dingus off, leaving his mangy 'nads in place...so much for the 72 virgins!!!
Now, let's get the rest of them. Not just Usama Bin LLama, but that old fart with the stolen Marriot towel on his head and the glasses. Hey, why not kill about, ohhhhh, 10 million of 'em...sorta thin the herd, y'might say.

Drive the saber to the hilt!!! Kill until you can no longer raise your sword arm!!!

Peace, out.

LF
One delighted sumbitz!

achiro
6/8/2006, 07:43 AM
Yeah, too bad a delta force dude didn't cut zaqarwis head off with a butter knife. That would have been justice!
Maybe thats what REEEEally happened. A bomb would hide any evidence of it and everyone is happy.:D

Scott D
6/8/2006, 07:50 AM
yeah, except that picture they have doesn't say that.

White House Boy
6/8/2006, 07:52 AM
Yeah...now THAT would have been JUSTICE, to hear him scream the way they did to the Berg kid.

F&ck him and his 72 virgins...I hope his @$$ rots in hell.

Word, word, word, word, WORD!!!

My sentiments exactly!

OklahomaTuba
6/8/2006, 08:02 AM
http://www.drudgereport.com/az.jpg

This is gonna be a good day tater.

OklahomaTuba
6/8/2006, 08:04 AM
Speaking of the Berg kid...

Michael Berg, whose son Nick was beheaded (by the hands of Zarqawi) in Iraq in 2004, said on Thursday he felt no sense of relief at the killing of the al Qaeda leader in Iraq and blamed President Bush for his son's death.

Asked what would give him satisfaction, Berg, an anti-war activist and candidate for U.S. Congress, said, "The end of the war and getting rid of George Bush."

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyid=2006-06-08T122308Z_01_N08295664_RTRUKOC_0_US-IRAQ-ZARQAWI-BERG.xml&src=rss&rpc=22

What a dumbass. This guy is seriously delusional.

Vaevictis
6/8/2006, 08:05 AM
72 virgins... with vagina dentata.

White House Boy
6/8/2006, 08:14 AM
http://www.drudgereport.com/az.jpg

This is gonna be a good day tater.

"Ding dong.... the witch is dead."

Sooner in Tampa
6/8/2006, 08:16 AM
Speaking of the Berg kid...

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyid=2006-06-08T122308Z_01_N08295664_RTRUKOC_0_US-IRAQ-ZARQAWI-BERG.xml&src=rss&rpc=22

What a dumbass.He was on Fox and Friends this morning. He said that he wasn't sure that Zarqawi killed his son...when they told him that he was in the video, his response was "do you believe everything that you see on t.v. ?" So they told him that he had bragged about in one of his tapes...he didn't believe it. It is too bad that he is blinded by his hatred for Bush. Bush did NOT send his kid over there, his kid went of his own free will.

OUinFLA
6/8/2006, 08:16 AM
http://louisianadrunkass.com/img/14 osama swingset.gif

OklahomaTuba
6/8/2006, 08:22 AM
He was on Fox and Friends this morning. He said that he wasn't sure that Zarqawi killed his son...when they told him that he was in the video, his response was "do you believe everything that you see on t.v. ?" So they told him that he had bragged about in one of his tapes...he didn't believe it. It is too bad that he is blinded by his hatred for Bush. Bush did NOT send his kid over there, his kid went of his own free will.

Yes, its really disgusting how blinded he is. But that's pretty common with the anti-war loons on the left. Their hatred of the President and Military overshadows everything. To the point where they actually seem to be rooting for us to lose.

Of ocurse, I just assume its hatred, maybe its really just stupidity?

LoyalFan
6/8/2006, 08:27 AM
vagina dentata.

Is that kinda like Veal Piccata? Me likum dat!

Tonto Soprano

Oldnslo
6/8/2006, 08:47 AM
There is a rabbinic teaching that goes something like this:

After Moses parted the sea for the Jews to cross, and unparted the sea to drown Pharoah's troops, the angels danced and sang in celebration. God, hearing the party said, "How can you dance when my children are dying?"

With that story in mind, I still find it pretty darn easy to celebrate the passing of this particular @sshole.

I am not sure what impact the death of this delusional piece of offal will have upon the Great Scheme of Things, or whether it will hasten the end of Jihad or whatever craziness is going on, but it is surely certain that ol' Al-Z ain't going to be doing anything else to anyone else ever again.

And that, my friends, is a good thing.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 08:53 AM
Well It looks like he just finally got fat enough that they couldn't miss him. I mean Al Qaeda is gettting gayer everyday(and that is saying something) I mean Bin Laden is turning into the Ross Perot of Terrorist "now where did I put that chart" and this guy while being hunted by everyone suddenly puts on 40 pounds :P Also everytime I hear the virgin thing i think of Dennis Leary

"sometimes you need a pro...a girl who just knows how to ****" :P

Mjcpr
6/8/2006, 08:55 AM
Well It looks like he just finally got fat enough that they couldn't miss him. I mean Al Qaeda is gettting gayer everyday(and that is saying something) I mean Bin Laden is turning into the Ross Perot of Terrorist "now where did I put that chart" and this guy while being hunted by everyone suddenly puts on 40 pounds

I think the fatness is from being dead. Seems like the Hussein brothers puffed up a little when they got blowed up too.

6/8/2006, 08:55 AM
I wonder how much of that weight gain was body armor, though.

Not that it mattered much in the end.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/8/2006, 08:56 AM
Cant' wait to see the bomb video from the attack. When I heard it, I though it was a Predator attack. If it was an F-16, the special forces had to be involved. Wouldn't the house have to be painted or the house marked by a GPS for the bomb to hit it?

TexasLidig8r
6/8/2006, 09:00 AM
So, with the $25 million dollar bounty on his head... do the two pilots get to split that puppy????

As for the 72 virgins, is there anything that says it has to be "female virgins?"

sooneron
6/8/2006, 09:07 AM
Don't let the door hit ya where allah split ya!

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 09:10 AM
Nah, he was getting fat way before getting blown up, on the last video he had put on like 40 pounds.

Mjcpr
So, with the $25 million dollar bounty on his head... do the two pilots get to split that puppy????

I'm pretty sure that military personnel are exempt for collecting those bounties.

Mjcpr
Nah, he was getting fat way before getting blown up, on the last video he had put on like 40 pounds.

The one where he couldn't operate a gun and was wearing a sweet pair of New Balance shoes or whatever? :D

mdklatt
6/8/2006, 09:13 AM
Wouldn't the house have to be...marked by a GPS for the bomb to hit it?

Nope. GPS doesn't "mark" anything. It's self-contained within the bomb.

OklahomaTuba
6/8/2006, 09:15 AM
Now, the peeps who found that sumbitch should go dig up the WMDs Saddam buried near Fallujah.

A team from the Military Industrialization Commission when Hussein Kamel Hussein was conducting his responsibilities did bury a large container said that it contains a Chemical Material in the village (Al Subbayhat) part of the district of Karma in Fallujah in a quarry region that was used by SamSung Korean company and close to the homes of some citizens.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1642403/posts

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 09:16 AM
The libz are upset because we violated his civil liberties, he wasn't read his Miranda rights and he wasn't notified that the jets were on their way :P

TheHumanAlphabet
6/8/2006, 09:16 AM
Nope. GPS doesn't "mark" anything. It's self-contained within the bomb.

I know that, but without a GPS unit at the house to id its location, how could they program the bomb to hit a spot without its location?

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 09:17 AM
Now Now Tuba, let's not politicize this thread...this thread is for bashing the biggest scumbag in all of the mesopotamia :P

mdklatt
6/8/2006, 09:17 AM
I know that, but without a GPS unit at the house to id its location, how could they program the bomb to hit a spot without its location?

I imagine you could figure that out remotely, with a Predator or even a satellite.

1stTimeCaller
6/8/2006, 09:18 AM
the task force probably sent in the coordinates of the house and then the coordinates were programmed into the bomb.

OklahomaTuba
6/8/2006, 09:20 AM
Now Tuba, let's not politicize this thread...this thread is for praising the martyrdom the biggest freedom fighter in all of the occupied Mesopotamia :P

Fixed it for ya. ;)

TheHumanAlphabet
6/8/2006, 09:32 AM
here's the bomb video from CNN

Aircraft video (http://www.cnn.com/)

TheHumanAlphabet
6/8/2006, 09:34 AM
I imagine you could figure that out remotely, with a Predator or even a satellite.

That's the thing, how do you do that. You would need to know where you are, easy enough, then know the range to the location, range finder could do that. But you would also need to know the direction, compass could do that. But would that information be precise enough for a precision attack?

Mjcpr
6/8/2006, 09:36 AM
That's the thing, how do you do that. You would need to know where you are, easy enough, then know the range to the location, range finder could do that. But you would also need to know the direction, compass could do that. But would that information be precise enough for a precision attack?

We've been precision-bombing **** for 20 years, I'm sure they have it figured out.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 09:45 AM
Thank God the ATF wasn't in charge, we would be in Day 1 of the standoff outside of a hut ;)

slickdawg
6/8/2006, 09:47 AM
Thank God the ATF wasn't in charge, we would be in Day 1 of the standoff outside of a hut ;)

yep.

FU raghead. I'd rather have captured him alive and put him in a monkey cage
at the front and center of every dixie chicks show. That would be torture.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 09:50 AM
Ironically, the Dixie Chicks will probably come out against the brutal slaying of a man who if he had his way would then chop the Dixie Chicks heads for being infidels and showing sacred flesh of the female

mdklatt
6/8/2006, 09:50 AM

If you know the location and altitude of the camera (within 1 meter with military GPS), and the azimuth and elevation it's looking at (tenths of a degree or better, I'm guessing), it's just basic geometry. A laser range would be gravy.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/8/2006, 09:54 AM
If you know the location and altitude of the camera (within 1 meter with military GPS), and the azimuth and elevation it's looking at (tenths of a degree or better, I'm guessing), it's just basic geometry. A laser range would be gravy.

Thanks, that what I was looking for.

Veritas
6/8/2006, 09:56 AM
I would personally love to see the war over and Bush out of office, and I'm not remotely delusional.

However, that doesn't in any way mitigate the fact that I'm glad this miserable murdering mother**** is dead.

Tear Down This Wall
6/8/2006, 09:57 AM
Well, I guess Jesus was right about one more thing...

Matthew 26:52
"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword."

mdklatt
6/8/2006, 09:59 AM
"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword."

Didn't we draw first?

walkoffsooner
6/8/2006, 10:00 AM
Yea it was a good time for a victory.It seemed like we are losing 10 young men daily, lets keep pounding get it over with.

Veritas
6/8/2006, 10:01 AM
Didn't we draw first?
Depends on your perspective:

http://objects.activeworlds.com/aw/textures/textures/9-11-trade3.jpg

BeetDigger
6/8/2006, 10:03 AM
Didn't we draw first?

It depends, how far back should we trace all of this stuff. I seem to remember a bomb exploding under the WTC in 1993. Didn't Al Quida take responsibility for that one?

BeetDigger
6/8/2006, 10:05 AM
As for the 72 virgins, is there anything that says it has to be "female virgins?"

Good question there Yankee Candle Boy. :texan:

Mjcpr
6/8/2006, 10:05 AM
For the record, didn't Zarqawi (whatever) only "join up" with Al Qaeda fairly recently? I'm pretty sure it happened well after the Iraq war began. Before that I don't know what terrorist group he was with or IF he was with a group but he wasn't always a part of Al Qaeda though.

Sooner in Tampa
6/8/2006, 10:08 AM
For the record, didn't Zarqawi (whatever) only "join up" with Al Qaeda fairly recently? I'm pretty sure it happened well after the Iraq war began. Before that I don't know what terrorist group he was with or IF he was with a group but he wasn't always a part of Al Qaeda though.Zarqawi was pretty much a freelance---he was responsible for the bombing of the USS Cole.

White House Boy
6/8/2006, 10:08 AM
Didn't we draw first?

Uhhhhhh....... no.

mdklatt
6/8/2006, 10:14 AM
Depends on your perspective:

What was Zarqawi up to before we invaded Iraq? I'm honestly asking; I don't know.

For the record, I have zero problem sending that piece of garbage into the afterlife, but I wasn't the one who tried to find a Biblical justification for it either....

mdklatt
6/8/2006, 10:16 AM
Zarqawi was pretty much a freelance---he was responsible for the bombing of the USS Cole.

Really? I didn't know that. I thought he only sprung up after we invaded Iraq. It's hard to keep all them ragheads straight.

Tear Down This Wall
6/8/2006, 10:16 AM
No. Name one Muslim country we declared war against and attacked without provocation.

In 1998, Al-Qaeda declared war against America while Bill Clinton slept at the wheel through various terror attacks both in the U.S. and on U.S. interests abroad:

-The initial bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993
-The bombing of the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia housing American military personnel in 1996
-The bombing of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998

After the declaration of war, terrorists hit its second U.S. military target, again under Clinton's watch, with the bombing of the U.S.S. Cole in October 2000.

So, I'd say we didn't draw the sword. And, in fact, our commander in chief during all of those attacks did nothing militarily to answer.

Thankfully, we've got George W. Bush taking the fight to the terrorists instead of trying to sic attorneys on them (ala the Clinton response to the initial World Trade Center attacks and the 1998 embassy bombings).

So, now al-Zarqawi is in hell because he followed his organization's heed to take up the sword in jihad against the West. He loudly proclaimed to live by the sword, and the went out loudly under the power of two 500 pound bombs.

Sooner in Tampa
6/8/2006, 10:17 AM
Didn't we draw first?NOT!!!

http://www.lockport-ny.com/images/USS_Cole_Hole.jpg

TheHumanAlphabet
6/8/2006, 10:17 AM
What was Zarqawi up to before we invaded Iraq? I'm honestly asking; I don't know.

For the record, I have zero problem sending that piece of garbage into the afterlife, but I wasn't the one who tried to find a Biblical justification for it either....

He was under a death order from Jordan/Syria(?) for bombings in that country.

Sooner in Tampa
6/8/2006, 10:21 AM
Really? I didn't know that. I thought he only sprung up after we invaded Iraq. It's hard to keep all them ragheads straight.No---he was responsible for the USS Cole bombing. He also has ties to Al Queda when they fighting the Ruskies.

Okla-homey
6/8/2006, 10:42 AM
A break in this came b/c the Jordanians helped out. See, the late Al-Z was a Jordanian national who publicly called for the overthrow of the Hashemite monarchy (not devout enough) and even ran a couple bombings inside Jordan -- which pretty much turned the Jordanian gubmint against him.

That's where these guys mess-up. When they confine their rantings to hatred of the US and Israel its all good. When they cross over into criticizing Arab regimes, they quickly become personas non-grata and their home countries are quick to rat them out to us...which is groovy IMHO.:D

I guess true religious zealotry and being consistent is what gets them iced. On one level, that's kinda sad b/c people who are true to their principles at any cost are generally admired. That said, in the case of these guys, f--- 'em.

JohnnyMack
6/8/2006, 10:45 AM
No. Name one Muslim country we declared war against and attacked without provocation.

In 1998, Al-Qaeda declared war against America while Bill Clinton slept at the wheel through various terror attacks both in the U.S. and on U.S. interests abroad:

-The bombing of the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia housing American military personnel in 1996

After the declaration of war, terrorists hit its second U.S. military target, again under Clinton's watch, with the bombing of the U.S.S. Cole in October 2000.

So, I'd say we didn't draw the sword. And, in fact, our commander in chief during all of those attacks did nothing militarily to answer.

Thankfully, we've got George W. Bush taking the fight to the terrorists instead of trying to sic attorneys on them (ala the Clinton response to the initial World Trade Center attacks and the 1998 embassy bombings).

So, now al-Zarqawi is in hell because he followed his organization's heed to take up the sword in jihad against the West. He loudly proclaimed to live by the sword, and the went out loudly under the power of two 500 pound bombs.

I still haven't seen the link between Hussein and Al Qaida that justifies our invasion of Iraq based on that argument.

Scott D
6/8/2006, 10:51 AM
There is a rabbinic teaching that goes something like this:

After Moses parted the sea for the Jews to cross, and unparted the sea to drown Pharoah's troops, the angels danced and sang in celebration. God, hearing the party said, "How can you dance when my children are dying?"

With that story in mind, I still find it pretty darn easy to celebrate the passing of this particular @sshole.

I am not sure what impact the death of this delusional piece of offal will have upon the Great Scheme of Things, or whether it will hasten the end of Jihad or whatever craziness is going on, but it is surely certain that ol' Al-Z ain't going to be doing anything else to anyone else ever again.

And that, my friends, is a good thing.

didn't anyone tell you that you need to get your God history cleared with handcrafted before you posted it? ;)

Tear Down This Wall
6/8/2006, 10:54 AM
Hussein was attacked for playing chicken with the U.N. regarding his acquisition of weapons of mass destruction. His own generals thought he had them. He lost...big.

According to militant Islamic websites, Al-Zarqawi was in Iraq following the U.S.-led crushing of the Taliban in Afghanistan. Al-Zarqawi had been there to aid the Taliban's feeble attempt to defend itself.

It's Al-Zarqawi's own fault that he chose to insert himself into the Iraq situation.

VeeJay
6/8/2006, 10:59 AM
Michael Moore, Cindy Sheehan, John Mellencamp, and that crowd must be horribly upset that one of the leaders of their minutemen have assumed room temperature.

White House Boy
6/8/2006, 11:27 AM
SWOhioBuckeye's offerring on Fark Central almost made me wet my pants:

http://www.turdsnuts.com/Photochops/Abu's%20virgins.jpg

:D

TUSooner
6/8/2006, 11:36 AM
YAY!
x 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

That is all.

mdklatt
6/8/2006, 11:47 AM
Hussein was attacked for playing chicken with the U.N. regarding his acquisition of weapons of mass destruction.

Yep. However, since it appears he didn't have them we need to find out how we screwed up in thinking that he did.

His own generals thought he had them. He lost...big.

I wonder if wasn't the other way around. It's possible that his generals and scientists were telling him what he wanted to hear to keep from getting tortured to death by one of his bat**** crazy sons.

It's Al-Zarqawi's own fault that he chose to insert himself into the Iraq situation.

Yes, but I don't think God is looking down on this Holy War with pleasure regardless of who started it.

mdklatt
6/8/2006, 11:49 AM
Wikipedia: newly assploded camel jockey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Musab_al-Zarqawi)

etouffee
6/8/2006, 11:54 AM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4746/abupwned0ib.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Tear Down This Wall
6/8/2006, 11:57 AM
klatt,
You make my point for me. Hussein had everyone fooled and worried. He brought his own downfall on himself. With U.N. permission, we gladly ended the charade.

Intelligence gathering operations from several countries admit to errors. That's old news. It still doesn't change the fact that Hussein dared the world to dethrone him and stop his weapons of mass destruction program instead of just letting Hans Blix & Company make a thorough search of it and conclude once and for all that it was non-existent. Again, faulty intelligence or not, he gambled and lost with his crazy - and literal - sabre-rattling.

Finally, the Bible is chock full of what fate awaits those who oppose Him. Al-Zarqawi not only directly opposed God in chosing Allah instead, but he also chose a path God's own son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, said would lead men to their own demise.

Al-Zarqawi's sword was often roadside, improvised explosive devices - the best technology the terrorist can produce. The sword that befell him was something along those lines, but with quite a bit more kick.

TUSooner
6/8/2006, 11:59 AM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4746/abupwned0ib.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
That's good!

but I still hate LSU

White House Boy
6/8/2006, 12:04 PM
That's good!

but I still hate LSU

There's too many teams to hate with orange to being wasting time hating on LSU, imo.

Mjcpr
6/8/2006, 12:04 PM
Al-Zarqawi's sword was often roadside, improvised explosive devices - the best technology the terrorist can produce.

Riiiiight.

Boarder
6/8/2006, 12:11 PM
There's too many teams to hate with orange to being wasting time hating on LSU, imo.
Anything worth doing right takes effort.

Condescending Sooner
6/8/2006, 12:35 PM
I still haven't seen the link between Hussein and Al Qaida that justifies our invasion of Iraq based on that argument.

And you never will because you refuse to believe anything unless it comes from the libs.

Mixer!
6/8/2006, 01:37 PM

:les: <<< the orange connection.

YWIA :D

JohnnyMack
6/8/2006, 01:44 PM
And you never will because you refuse to believe anything unless it comes from the libs.

Show me. Gimme some proof.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 01:49 PM
Remember you are a lib so even if I gave you some Uranium, you would say something like this could be anyone's ;)

usmc-sooner
6/8/2006, 01:51 PM
we just took out one of the world's worst terrorist and you want to talk about proof of WMD's.

Everytime they offer proof you guys refuse to believe it. It's either well that's not enough or it should have been more. Or you guys bitch about the money being spent on the war but turn around and want to dig up all Iraq and Syria just so they can prove something to you.

Be happy for just one day that good guys (The U.S.) has taken out some pretty good *******s (the Husseins, and AZ) quit looking to make us the bad guys we do more good than any other country in the world.

critical_phil
6/8/2006, 01:54 PM
GPS doesn't "mark" anything, a recon marine with GPS does..

JohnnyMack
6/8/2006, 02:05 PM
we just took out one of the world's worst terrorist and you want to talk about proof of WMD's.

Everytime they offer proof you guys refuse to believe it. It's either well that's not enough or it should have been more. Or you guys bitch about the money being spent on the war but turn around and want to dig up all Iraq and Syria just so they can prove something to you.

Be happy for just one day that good guys (The U.S.) has taken out some pretty good *******s (the Husseins, and AZ) quit looking to make us the bad guys we do more good than any other country in the world.

That's not what I was talking about. I was trying to get an answer from someone about the correlation between AQ & Hussein which was originally addressed here:

TDTW is talking about the war with AQ and the invasion of Iraq as if they're one in the same. They are not. I fully 100% support the war with AQ and in fact have stated ad naseum that I think more should be done in regards to said war. I do not believe there is a definitive correlation between Hussein's regime and AQ's activities. As for Zarqawi, he wasn't ingratiated into AQ until 2004. Before that he was leading his own terrorist group. It wasn't until the destabilzation of Iraq that Zarqawi got into Iraq and started causing problems. So I ask you again, what relation is there between Hussein's Iraq and AQ?

1stTimeCaller
6/8/2006, 02:06 PM
Hawt Karl

C&CDean
6/8/2006, 02:09 PM
That's not what I was talking about. I was trying to get an answer from someone about the correlation between AQ & Hussein which was originally addressed here:

TDTW is talking about the war with AQ and the invasion of Iraq as if they're one in the same. They are not. I fully 100% support the war with AQ and in fact have stated ad naseum that I think more should be done in regards to said war. I do not believe there is a definitive correlation between Hussein's regime and AQ's activities. As for Zarqawi, he wasn't ingratiated into AQ until 2004. Before that he was leading his own terrorist group. It wasn't until the destabilzation of Iraq that Zarqawi got into Iraq and started causing problems. So I ask you again, what relation is there between Hussein's Iraq and AQ?

Uh, they all hate America and love butt-****ing little boys?

OklahomaTuba
6/8/2006, 02:26 PM
Show me. Gimme some proof.
What's funny is you have had to have seen this numerous times, yet still have no clue? Very telling.

Zarqawi was said to have received medical treatment in Baghdad in May and June of 2002 after being wounded in Afghanistan during the war. His leg was amputated, U.S. officials say, by a surgeon in Iraq.

Before the war, Secretary of State Colin Powell pointed to Zarqawi's al Qaeda-affiliated group that he said was operating inside Baghdad, as evidence of ties between al Qaeda and Iraq.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/04/29/sprj.irq.terrorist.capture/

And never mind all the goodies in the Senate Intel Report on the Iraq war, showing the offers from Saddam to Osama for "safe haven", and meetings and financial support.

In reality, we had more reason to go to war in Iraq than we had to go to war in World War 1, the Korean War, Vietnam, etc combined.

NormanPride
6/8/2006, 02:29 PM
Hawt Karl

You should just go ahead and make this your custom title.

OklahomaTuba
6/8/2006, 02:35 PM
Also a helpful reminder, the Iraq Liberation Act......Signed by that oil thirsty neoKKKon Bill Clinton.

STATEMENT BY THE PRESIDENT

Today I am signing into law H.R. 4655, the "Iraq Liberation Act of 1998." This Act makes clear that it is the sense of the Congress that the United States should support those elements of the Iraqi opposition that advocate a very different future for Iraq than the bitter reality of internal repression and external aggression that the current regime in Baghdad now offers.

Let me be clear on what the U.S. objectives are: The United States wants Iraq to rejoin the family of nations as a freedom-loving and law-abiding member. This is in our interest and that of our allies within the region.

The United States favors an Iraq that offers its people freedom at home. I categorically reject arguments that this is unattainable due to Iraq's history or its ethnic or sectarian make-up. Iraqis deserve and desire freedom like everyone else. The United States looks forward to a democratically supported regime that would permit us to enter into a dialogue leading to the reintegration of Iraq into normal international life.

My Administration has pursued, and will continue to pursue, these objectives through active application of all relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions. The evidence is overwhelming that such changes will not happen under the current Iraq leadership.

In the meantime, while the United States continues to look to the Security Council's efforts to keep the current regime's behavior in check, we look forward to new leadership in Iraq that has the support of the Iraqi people. The United States is providing support to opposition groups from all sectors of the Iraqi community that could lead to a popularly supported government.

On October 21, 1998, I signed into law the Omnibus Consolidated and Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act, 1999, which made $8 million available for assistance to the Iraqi democratic opposition. This assistance is intended to help the democratic opposition unify, work together more effectively, and articulate the aspirations of the Iraqi people for a pluralistic, participa--tory political system that will include all of Iraq's diverse ethnic and religious groups. As required by the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act for FY 1998 (Public Law 105-174), the Department of State submitted a report to the Congress on plans to establish a program to support the democratic opposition. My Administration, as required by that statute, has also begun to implement a program to compile information regarding allegations of genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes by Iraq's current leaders as a step towards bringing to justice those directly responsible for such acts.

The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 provides additional, discretionary authorities under which my Administration can act to further the objectives I outlined above. There are, of course, other important elements of U.S. policy. These include the maintenance of U.N. Security Council support efforts to eliminate Iraq's weapons and missile programs and economic sanctions that continue to deny the regime the means to reconstitute those threats to international peace and security. United States support for the Iraqi opposition will be carried out consistent with those policy objectives as well. Similarly, U.S. support must be attuned to what the opposition can effectively make use of as it develops over time. With those observations, I sign H.R. 4655 into law.

WILLIAM J. CLINTON

THE WHITE HOUSE,

October 31, 1998.

http://www.library.cornell.edu/colldev/mideast/libera.htm

1stTimeCaller
6/8/2006, 02:40 PM
damnit!! Who got Tuba all riled up and cutting and pasting again?

I'm gonna blame JohnnyMack, that bastage.

JohnnyMack
6/8/2006, 02:42 PM
What's funny is you have had to have seen this numerous times, yet still have no clue? Very telling.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/04/29/sprj.irq.terrorist.capture/

And never mind all the goodies in the Senate Intel Report on the Iraq war, showing the offers from Saddam to Osama for "safe haven", and meetings and financial support.

In reality, we had more reason to go to war in Iraq than we had to go to war in World War 1, the Korean War, Vietnam, etc combined.

But Zarqawi was not part of Al Qaeda until AFTER Iraq was invaded. So his activities as a terrorist were bad and stuff, but not related to AQ at that point.

If the Senate Intel Report shows the Hussein/AQ link, show it to the country! That's what I'm saying. Don't give me WMD sh*t, give me "Look at this! Hussein is funding AQ! Holy sh*t people! Look!" Then maybe there would be more support for toppling Hussein. If W had the smoking gun that tied AQ to Hussein he would have used IT and not the weaksauce efforts he provided for the invasion.

jeremy885
6/8/2006, 03:15 PM
But Zarqawi was not part of Al Qaeda until AFTER Iraq was invaded. So his activities as a terrorist were bad and stuff, but not related to AQ at that point.

If the Senate Intel Report shows the Hussein/AQ link, show it to the country! That's what I'm saying. Don't give me WMD sh*t, give me "Look at this! Hussein is funding AQ! Holy sh*t people! Look!" Then maybe there would be more support for toppling Hussein. If W had the smoking gun that tied AQ to Hussein he would have used IT and not the weaksauce efforts he provided for the invasion.

Not according to the BBC

The next stop on his itinerary was said to be his old stamping ground - Afghanistan.

Students at his camp supposedly became experts in the manufacture and use of poison gases.

It is during this period that Zarqawi is thought to have renewed his acquaintance with al-Qaeda.

Following the 11 September 2001 attacks and the US invasion of Afghanistan, he is believed to have fled to Iraq after a US missile strike on his Afghan base.

US officials say that it was at al-Qaeda's behest that he moved to Iraq and established links with Ansar al-Islam - a group of Kurdish Islamists from the north of the country.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5058262.stm

slickdawg
6/8/2006, 03:19 PM
Uh, they all hate America and love butt-****ing little boys?

What does Michael Jackson have to do with any of this?

Tear Down This Wall
6/8/2006, 03:29 PM
As you can see from my post and the numerous repostings of it, I did not link Al-Qaeda and Iraq. I took several posts to demonstrate why Hussein was oustered - playing chicken with the UN.

I then pointed out that after the U.S. drove the Taliban from power, Al-Zarqawi skittered over to Iraq and, through subsequent actions, inserted himself into the goings on there. In doing so, he put himself in the crosshairs of a couple of F-16s.

However, for the edification of Klatt and others of his mindset, I could care less when Al Qaeda became involved in Iraq. I won't be statisfied until we've cleared the scum out of Tehran and Damascus in addition to the scum we've already cleaned out of Afghanistan and Iraq.

We're just lucky Al-Qaeda chose to insert itself into Iraq so we could spend time decimating their power structure one scumbag at a time. As me and my Mexican often say, "Viva Bush!" Thank you for one omore dead scumbag. We can be thankful daily that he chose the military instead of attorneys to eradicate terrorists.

1stTimeCaller
6/8/2006, 03:37 PM
ya'll are gonna make me post a picture of a hot carl aren't you?

NormanPride
6/8/2006, 03:42 PM
http://www.getduffed.com/carl/grabs/carl19.gif

etouffee
6/8/2006, 03:55 PM
I won't be statisfied until we've cleared the scum out of Tehran and Damascus in addition to the scum we've already cleaned out of Afghanistan and Iraq. What about Mogadishu? Al Quada just took the place over, you know. Should we send the boys back in? Might be good for a blackhawk down sequel.

Scott D
6/8/2006, 03:58 PM
I won't be statisfied until we've cleared the scum out of Tehran and Damascus in addition to the scum we've already cleaned out of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Why stop there...why not add Beijing, Pyongyang, Moscow, Paris, Cairo, and Caracas to the list. :)

etouffee
6/8/2006, 03:59 PM
You forgot Cuba. Pretty low hanging fruit if you ask me. We should start there as sort of a preseason exhibition war, before we head to Bejing.

Condescending Sooner
6/8/2006, 04:08 PM
Several people just showed that he WAS a member of Al Qaeda before the invasion of Iraq. Is that good enough for you Johnny Mack?

JohnnyMack
6/8/2006, 04:15 PM
Several people just showed that he WAS a member of Al Qaeda before the invasion of Iraq. Is that good enough for you Johnny Mack?

I would hardly call "renewed his acquaintance" proof that he was taking orders from Bin Laden.

And I don't listen to Tuba. He don't listen to me, I don't listen to him. It's a fun little game we like play called "Tuba's a raving lunatic".

etouffee
6/8/2006, 04:16 PM
Several people just showed that he WAS a member of Al Qaeda before the invasion of Iraq. Is that good enough for you Johnny Mack?The Wikipedia entry on Zarqawi would seem to contradict that, although it does call him a "longtime ally of Osama"

Zarqawi, a longtime ally of Osama bin Laden (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden), was a high-ranking member of bin Laden's Al Qaeda network, and since October 2004 had referred to his own organization Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda_in_Iraq), or Monotheism and Holy War Group, an insurgent (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_insurgency) network operating in Iraq, as "Al-Qaeda in Iraq". On October 21 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_21), 2004 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004), Zarqawi officially announced his allegiance to Al Qaeda; on December 27 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_27), 2004 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004), Al Jazeera (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera) broadcast an audiotape (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audiotape) of bin Laden calling Zarqawi "the prince of al Qaeda in Iraq" and asked "all our organization brethren to listen to him and obey him in his good deeds."[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zarqawi#_note-cnn.com)

Condescending Sooner
6/8/2006, 04:26 PM
"He officially announced the name change in 2004". That means he was not affiliated with AQ previously? Sheesh.

Condescending Sooner
6/8/2006, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE=JohnnyMack]I would hardly call "renewed his acquaintance" proof that he was taking orders from Bin Laden. [QUOTE]

That's what I figured.

etouffee
6/8/2006, 04:33 PM
"He officially announced the name change in 2004". That means he was not affiliated with AQ previously? Sheesh.Actually, if you read a little more closely, it also says he officially announced his allegiance to AQ in December 2004. THAT means he wasn't affilitated with AQ previously, at least officially. You can certainly speculate as to whether he was "unofficially" affiliated with AQ, all you want, but I think you'd have a hard time winning an serious debate over it. Sheesh.

royalfan5
6/8/2006, 04:41 PM
However, for the edification of Klatt and others of his mindset, I could care less when Al Qaeda became involved in Iraq. I won't be statisfied until we've cleared the scum out of Tehran and Damascus in addition to the scum we've already cleaned out of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Before we get completely carried away, perhaps we should make sure their are functional stable states in place in Afghanastan and Iraq. Having to establish to more new gov't would be a steep challenge for the United States and the nations having the new gov't established. Functional stable democracy's don't just spring up over night. Plus you would have to consider the economic costs of the addidtional wars. Could our cooling economy take the strain of two addidtional wars?

StoopTroup
6/8/2006, 04:45 PM
F*** Him.

JohnnyMack
6/8/2006, 04:46 PM
Did Zarqawi become who he was because of us? Was he a terroristic self-fulfilling prophecy?

Tear Down This Wall
6/8/2006, 04:47 PM
Why stop there...why not add Beijing, Pyongyang, Moscow, Paris, Cairo, and Caracas to the list. :)

Because, the countries who house those cities haven't declared war on America. Nor have they carried out multiple attacks on U.S. soil and U.S. interests abroad, including military personnel and pieces. If any of those countries ever do attack us or our interests, fine...add them to the list then. Until then, they are simply royal pains in the arse who enjoy our economic market.

etouffee
6/8/2006, 04:49 PM
Could our cooling economy take the strain of two addidtional wars?it's a little too early to say the economy is "cooling" in any significant way. yes, some indicators seem to suggest that, but we'll need to see a trend over several more months to be sure. lately there seems to have been a lot of "revising upward" of eco data from a few months back (much to the disappointment of the media and the left, i might add). it's quite possible we'll see some more of that in a few months. even if it slows down a little from the pace of the last several months, it will still be doing quite nicely and should continue to do so for a while, barring some major destabilizing event. Would 2 additional wars (simultaneously?) hurt the economy? Hard to say, really. But to fight 2 concurrent wars at our current state of depleted readiness, in addition to all the other little adventures we're committed to, would require a massive mobilisation, ramping up and ongoing support effort, which, if history is any indicator, would probably stimulate the economy considerably. I'm not arguing for more wars, mind you; I'm just not convinced it would hurt the economy if it happened.

etouffee
6/8/2006, 04:49 PM
Did Zarqawi become who he was because of us? Was he a terroristic self-fulfilling prophecy?no and no

royalfan5
6/8/2006, 04:54 PM
it's a little too early to say the economy is "cooling" in any significant way. even if it slows down a little from the pace of the last several months, it will still be doing quite nicely and should continue to do so for a while. Would 2 additional wars (simultaneously?) hurt it? Hard to say, really. But to fight 2 concurrent wars at our current state of readiness, in addition to all the other little adventures we're committed to, would require a massive mobilisation and support effort, which, if history is any indicator, would probably stimulate the economy considerably. I'm not arguing for more wars, mind you; I'm just not convinced it would hurt the economy if it happened.
The interest rates and housing market say otherwise. The economy isn't sprinting up hill, and rising commodity prices are going to start inflationary concerns. However, big historical mobilzations in the past have had pretty much every other major economy on war footing too. That wouldn't be the case in this situation.

etouffee
6/8/2006, 05:01 PM
The interest rates and housing market say otherwise. I don't think they say enough to be concerned about. At least not yet.

The economy isn't sprinting up hill, right, and it shouldn't be. slow and steady is the preferable condition.

rising commodity prices are going to start inflationary concerns. possibly.

However, big historical mobilzations in the past have had pretty much every other major economy on war footing too. That wouldn't be the case in this situation.Not sure it would matter. It might. Nor do we know what other countries might end up involved if we ended up fighting several wars at once. Something like that could rapidly turn into a "world war" situation and put many other economies into war mode.

TexasLidig8r
6/8/2006, 05:03 PM
Actually, if you read a little more closely, it also says he officially announced his allegiance to AQ in December 2004.

I read that aggy and Coach Fran were high ****ed when he re-negged on the verbal commitment he had previously given to them.

OklahomaTuba
6/8/2006, 05:03 PM
I would hardly call "renewed his acquaintance" proof that he was taking orders from Bin Laden.
Heh. Head in the sand thinking at its best.

I guess it was just a coincidence he was fighting us in Afghanistan in 2002 huh??

JohnnyMack
6/8/2006, 05:06 PM
Heh. Head in the sand thinking at its best.

I guess it was just a coincidence he was fighting us in Afghanistan in 2002 huh??

It gives me warm fuzzies when you accuse me of having my head in the sand.

OklahomaTuba
6/8/2006, 05:07 PM
Did Zarqawi become who he was because of us? Was he a terroristic self-fulfilling prophecy?

Obviously. I mean that's what you leftists want us all to believe, that terrorism is our fault. America is a bad country, Bush is evil oil thirsty neoKKKon fascist nazi arab killing dumbass, 9/11 was our fault, and we just make more terrorists fighting terrorism than if we would just bend over and take it. Anything to believe that America is to blame.

I would even bet your just a little ****ed we actually killed the guy, and Iraqis are in the streets celebrating it.

OklahomaTuba
6/8/2006, 05:08 PM
It gives me warm fuzzies when you accuse me of having my head in the sand.

Must be the warm sand.

JohnnyMack
6/8/2006, 05:13 PM
Obviously. I mean that's what you leftists want us all to believe, that terrorism is our fault. America is a bad country, Bush is evil oil thirsty neoKKKon fascist nazi arab killing dumbass, 9/11 was our fault, and we just make more terrorists fighting terrorism than if we would just bend over and take it. Anything to believe that America is to blame.

I would even bet your just a little ****ed we actually killed the guy, and Iraqis are in the streets celebrating it.

No my point was that he was just a run of the mill terrorist up to the point at which he gained prominence by wreaking havoc in Iraq. If we don't invade Iraq and have our troops/private contractors/media, etc. in Iraq for him to blow up, how dangerous is he? By invading Iraq we had to know that the terrorists would rise up and cause us grief, Zarqawi became the head of the snake that bit us, but if we hadn't been there in the first place would you be able to tell me anything about him?

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 05:40 PM
Umm well to be fair...name 4 Terrorist ;) It isn't exactly real big name recognition group ;)

lefty
6/8/2006, 05:51 PM
As Dick Cheney once said:

"Once you get to Baghdad, it's not clear what you do
with it. It's not clear what kind of government you
put in place of the one that's currently there now.
Is it going to be a Shia regime, a Sunni regime, a
Kurdish regime? Or one that tilts toward the Baathists,
or one that tilts toward Islamic fundamentalists?
How much credibility is that going to have if it's
set up by the American military there? How long
does the United States military have to stay there
to protect the people that sign on for that government,
and what happens once we leave?"
Secretary of Defense
Dick Cheney 1991
Source:Richard Reeves http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=123&ncid=742
&e=10&u=/ucrr/20041119/cm_ucrr/theargumentforcuttingandrunning

Scott D
6/8/2006, 06:47 PM
Because, the countries who house those cities haven't declared war on America. Nor have they carried out multiple attacks on U.S. soil and U.S. interests abroad, including military personnel and pieces. If any of those countries ever do attack us or our interests, fine...add them to the list then. Until then, they are simply royal pains in the arse who enjoy our economic market.

meh **** it...let's be proactive not reactive...let's make the world bow to kiss our mighty American feet. Let us be able to drape the entire globe in the Red...White...and muh****in' Blue.

OklahomaTuba
6/8/2006, 08:08 PM
No my point was that he was just a run of the mill terrorist up to the point at which he gained prominence by wreaking havoc in Iraq.
No, your point was that your head is so far in the sand that you can't see the evidence even when its thrown in your face for 3 years straight.

You say "show me the evidence" and we show you time and time again, and yet you still have no clue. Telling, very telling.

BTW, name me one "run of the mill terrorist" that we fought in Afganistan, gets refuge in Iraq BEFORE we invaded, gets numerous letters from Osama, gets called "the prince" by Osama, attacks our destroyer and nearly sinks it and nearly succeeds in sparking a civil war?

VeeJay
6/8/2006, 08:15 PM
Well...this is just a diversionary tactic cooked up by Karl Rove to take the focus off the REAL story which is that of the U.S. Marines plundering Iraq and killing babies.

....the Blame America First crowd is cooking up something to deny that this is a GOOD thing....

FROM TODAY'S WASHINGTON TIMES:

"This is just to cover Bush's [rear] so he doesn't have to answer" for Iraqi civilians being killed by the U.S. military and his own sagging poll numbers, said Rep. Pete Stark, California Democrat. "Iraq is still a mess -- get out."

:eek: :twinkies: ...and...:rolleyes:

May I now use the term sh!t-fer-brains?

afs
6/8/2006, 08:56 PM
wow, what was a promising thread about the success of Coalition Forces in Iraq, which could possibly lessen injuries and death of Multi-national military forces and innocent civilians has turned into a political yelling match.

good job guys. (i mean the troops in Iraq)

Sooner_Bob
6/8/2006, 09:14 PM
wow, what was a promising thread about the success of Coalition Forces in Iraq, which could possibly lessen injuries and death of Multi-national military forces and innocent civilians has turned into a political yelling match.

good job guys. (i mean the troops in Iraq)

Exactly.

JohnnyMack
6/8/2006, 10:31 PM
No, your point was that your head is so far in the sand that you can't see the evidence even when its thrown in your face for 3 years straight.

You say "show me the evidence" and we show you time and time again, and yet you still have no clue. Telling, very telling.

BTW, name me one "run of the mill terrorist" that we fought in Afganistan, gets refuge in Iraq BEFORE we invaded, gets numerous letters from Osama, gets called "the prince" by Osama, attacks our destroyer and nearly sinks it and nearly succeeds in sparking a civil war?

Question: If W knew, knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, had piles of intel that said there is a direct correlation between AQ/OBL and Saddam Hussein, why wasn't that the primary focus of his pre-invasion push to garner the support of the American public? Should be a pretty easy sell. This d00d has been a thorn in our side for a while now, and now that thousands of Americans have been slaughtered, I have proof that he was directly funding AQ operations. Think that might have sold better than WMDs? I do.

The American people had no problem with the thrashing of the Taliban because they had the smoking gun. No doubt about it, the Taliban harbored/supported AQ and they got the boot in the *** they so richly deserved. Can the same be said about Hussein and his relationship with AQ?

Harry Beanbag
6/8/2006, 10:54 PM
Question: If W knew, knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, had piles of intel that said there is a direct correlation between AQ/OBL and Saddam Hussein, why wasn't that the primary focus of his pre-invasion push to garner the support of the American public? Should be a pretty easy sell. This d00d has been a thorn in our side for a while now, and now that thousands of Americans have been slaughtered, I have proof that he was directly funding AQ operations. Think that might have sold better than WMDs? I do.

The American people had no problem with the thrashing of the Taliban because they had the smoking gun. No doubt about it, the Taliban harbored/supported AQ and they got the boot in the *** they so richly deserved. Can the same be said about Hussein and his relationship with AQ?

Your perspective scale is off again. And why you're still spewing this same tired broken record bull**** after 3 ****ing years is beyond me. We get the point, your hindsight binoculars work great.

Why don't you just chill, grab a cold one, and join the rest of us in celebrating what's left of al Zarqawi Day.

JohnnyMack
6/8/2006, 10:55 PM
Why don't you just chill, grab a cold one, and join the rest of us in celebrating what's left of al Zarqawi Day.

Is that "What's left of al Zarqawi Day"?

or

What's left of "al Zarqawi Day"?

Harry Beanbag
6/8/2006, 10:59 PM
Is that "What's left of al Zarqawi Day"?

or

What's left of "al Zarqawi Day"?

Your choice, man. :D

picasso
6/9/2006, 12:13 AM
As Dick Cheney once said:

"Once you get to Baghdad, it's not clear what you do
with it. It's not clear what kind of government you
put in place of the one that's currently there now.
Is it going to be a Shia regime, a Sunni regime, a
Kurdish regime? Or one that tilts toward the Baathists,
or one that tilts toward Islamic fundamentalists?
How much credibility is that going to have if it's
set up by the American military there? How long
does the United States military have to stay there
to protect the people that sign on for that government,
and what happens once we leave?"
Secretary of Defense
Dick Cheney 1991
Source:Richard Reeves http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=123&ncid=742
&e=10&u=/ucrr/20041119/cm_ucrr/theargumentforcuttingandrunning

ohhhh good one. so what's your solution smart guy?

I heard on the radio today we may have made a mistake and killed this guy instead:
http://www.russian-st-petersburg.com/img/newsletter/2004-11-pavarotti.jpg

LoyalFan
6/9/2006, 12:41 AM
Now Now Tuba, let's not politicize this thread...this thread is for bashing the biggest scumbag in all of the MESOPOTAMIA :P

Mmmmmmm....Potamia! Had me a mess 'o that fer lunch!
(PS: Mikey Berg is a sorry-*** nutcase.)

Sooner98
6/9/2006, 12:49 AM
Damn, Pavarotti had one of the best singing voices of all time. He will be sorely missed.

White House Boy
6/9/2006, 08:04 AM
:les: <<< the orange connection.

YWIA :D
I stand corrected.:O

Okla-homey
6/9/2006, 08:27 AM

The target was serviced by a flight of two F-16s. They employed underwing targeting pods. Those pods are linked to the jets' weapon delivery system kinda like this. The pilot puts the cursor on the target viewed on a screen of the surface image in the cockpit relayed from the pods sensor (LLTV, FLIR, etc.) That cursor slaves a laser designator from the pod which illuminates the target. Then, at weapons release, the bomb's guidance cap flies the bomb to the laser spot on the target. Result: high accuracy, and no need for guys on the ground to illuminate the target.

jeremy885
6/9/2006, 08:39 AM
According to Reuters, Zarqawi was alive after the bombing and died shortly after. It does say that he saw US troops and tried to get away.

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle.aspx?type=worldNews&storyid=2006-06-09T132416Z_01_N09456659_RTRUKOC_0_US-IRAQ-ZARQAWI-SITE.xml&src=rss&rpc=22

etouffee
6/9/2006, 08:41 AM
According to Reuters, Zarqawi was alive after the bombing and died shortly after. It does say that he saw US troops and tried to get away.

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle.aspx?type=worldNews&storyid=2006-06-09T132416Z_01_N09456659_RTRUKOC_0_US-IRAQ-ZARQAWI-SITE.xml&src=rss&rpc=22

We can only hope he suffered intensely before he expired, although I'm sure it was nowhere close to having your head sawed off with a knife. Pity.

OklahomaTuba
6/9/2006, 08:47 AM
Question: If W knew, knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, had piles of intel that said there is a direct correlation between AQ/OBL and Saddam Hussein, why wasn't that the primary focus of his pre-invasion push to garner the support of the American public?

The problem with you question is that its revisionist history, or simply more cluelessness. The administration gave numerous reasons as to why we had to go to Iraq, and Saddams support for terrorism and AQ linked groups was one of the reasons from the very beginning. All one has to do is actually read the bill congress voted on authorizing the war. The WMD argument was the most pivotal for the obvious reasons. And never mind that Bush's Whitehouse has had the worst PR/spin machine since the Carter years.

Al Qaeda, Iraq partners in terror -- Powell
Wednesday, February 5, 2003

UNITED NATIONS (CNN) -- The regime of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein for years has consorted with the al Qaeda terrorist network, often using as a go-between a shadowy figure who set up a training camp in northeast Iraq, Secretary of State Colin Powell said Wednesday.

Speaking to the U.N. Security Council, Powell offered the most detailed explanation yet of possible links between Baghdad and associates of Osama bin Laden. At its center, he said, is Abu Mussab Zarqawi, a bin Laden associate who has traveled in Iraq.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/02/05/sprj.irq.alqaeda.links

Of course, this is just your typical "run of the mill" terrorist. Nothing to see here folks, just move on. :rolleyes:

1stTimeCaller
6/9/2006, 08:49 AM
chinese handcuffs

Mjcpr
6/9/2006, 08:53 AM
BTW....on CNN it says he was alive and mubling after the airstrike but died later. He mumbled something then tried to turn away off the stretcher.

Now he dead. :D

Sooner in Tampa
6/9/2006, 09:02 AM
BTW....on CNN it says he was alive and mubling after the airstrike but died later. He mumbled something then tried to turn away off the stretcher.

Now he dead. :DI am dissapointed to hear that he was alive when they found him and his head is still attached to the rest of his body...didn't someone---anyone have a really dull knife handy?

OklahomaTuba
6/9/2006, 09:11 AM
Oh come on. If our murderous terrorist cracker bigot troops had desecrated yet another body of a fallen freedom fighter, imagine the tears that would have come from the eyes of patriots such as Berg and Sheehan?

etouffee
6/9/2006, 09:17 AM
Oh come on. If our murderous terrorist cracker bigot troops had desecrated yet another body of a fallen freedom fighter, imagine the tears that would have come from the eyes of patriots such as Berg and Sheehan?Let's not forget Representative Pete Stark, California Democrat.

JohnnyMack
6/9/2006, 09:24 AM
Oh come on. If our murderous terrorist cracker bigot troops had desecrated yet another body of a fallen freedom fighter, imagine the tears that would have come from the eyes of patriots such as Berg and Sheehan?

Tuba-speak Lesson 101: If they say something negative about your beloved W you should question their patriotism and make them out to be anti-American as fast as possible in an order at discrediting them.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/9/2006, 10:58 AM
The target was serviced by a flight of two F-16s. They employed underwing targeting pods. Those pods are linked to the jets' weapon delivery system kinda like this. The pilot puts the cursor on the target viewed on a screen of the surface image in the cockpit relayed from the pods sensor (LLTV, FLIR, etc.) That cursor slaves a laser designator from the pod which illuminates the target. Then, at weapons release, the bomb's guidance cap flies the bomb to the laser spot on the target. Result: high accuracy, and no need for guys on the ground to illuminate the target.

According to the news now we know...

Predator drone was targeting the religious person and had him all the time. Followed him to the reinforced safe house (did you see all the rebar and steel reinforcement?) and orbitted until Special Ops showed up.

Special Ops had the house surrounded the first bomb was laser guided. Special Ops could have been painting the house or since they new the exact house, perhaps the A/C was targeting it. The second bomb was satellite guided. Special Ops was apparently close enough to get a GPS reading and send it up to the F-16s.

The word is that this was developed from DETAINEE information and from a person close to AZ who ratted him out. So anyone complaining about the U.S. detaining people can shove it...

A big Hoo Yah to the Special Ops guys, hope they get lots of medals. Too bad we won't be able to recognize them publicly...

TheHumanAlphabet
6/9/2006, 11:01 AM

Now he dead. :D

Hopefully he was alive long enough to hear people tell him the Americans got him...

Veritas
6/9/2006, 11:06 AM
Tuba-speak Lesson 101: If they say something negative about your beloved W you should question their patriotism and make them out to be anti-American as fast as possible in an order at discrediting them.
Oh c'mon Mack.

"Saying something negative" about Bush is what I tend to do, stuff like "Bush has f***ed conservatives in the a** more than any Republican president in history" or "Bush hasn't protected the constitution for s***."

Berg and Sheehan go waaaaaay beyond those type of negativity into the realm of the ludicrous. They discredit themselves.

Sooner in Tampa
6/9/2006, 11:12 AM
Oh c'mon Mack.

"Saying something negative" about Bush is what I tend to do, stuff like "Bush has f***ed conservatives in the a** more than any Republican president in history" or "Bush hasn't protected the constitution for s***."

Berg and Sheehan go waaaaaay beyond those type of negativity into the realm of the ludicrous. They discredit themselves.Stop trying to use reason with JM...he is in own private delusional world.

OklahomaTuba
6/9/2006, 11:13 AM

Actually, all I am doing is simply repeating what they say.

1stTimeCaller
6/9/2006, 11:13 AM
leave JohnnyMack alone. He and his best friend H. Carl are special people.

OklahomaTuba
6/9/2006, 11:14 AM
Stop trying to use reason with JM...he is in own private delusional world.
http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/image-files/head-in-sand.jpg ;)

JohnnyMack
6/9/2006, 11:17 AM
http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/image-files/head-in-sand.jpg ;)

Stop posting pics from your last family vacation. :P

1stTimeCaller
6/9/2006, 11:18 AM
Hey JM, wanna guess where I'm going to eat lunch at tomorrow?

JohnnyMack
6/9/2006, 11:20 AM
Oh c'mon Mack.

Berg and Sheehan go waaaaaay beyond those type of negativity into the realm of the ludicrous. They discredit themselves.

Berg offers up an insightful, if very extreme point. His tone is more towards complete pacifism than it is anything else.

I was awakened at 4:30 AM with the news of Zarqawi's death. I have said to over a dozen reporters so far today, that every human death diminishes me. I have said that Zarqawi's death is a triumph for revenge, for revenge is what killed Nick. I have said that Zarqawi's death will inflame the Iraqi resistance and perpetuate the endless cycle of revenge begetting revenge begetting revenge. I have said that the cycle must end, and that it ends with me. I take no joy in Zarqawi's death.

What's wrong with what he said?

Pacifism is the ultimate goal of humanity, is it not?

JohnnyMack
6/9/2006, 11:21 AM
Hey JM, wanna guess where I'm going to eat lunch at tomorrow?

Howzit's crotch?

TheHumanAlphabet
6/9/2006, 11:22 AM
Berg offers up an insightful, if very extreme point. His tone is more towards complete pacifism than it is anything else.

Berg if F'ing nuts, a wack job, a kook. Too bad he has made himself irrelevant by his comments...

1stTimeCaller
6/9/2006, 11:22 AM
Kincaide's, HC is for dinner.

Sooner in Tampa
6/9/2006, 11:24 AM

Pacifism is the ultimate goal of humanity, is it not?Hey JM...nice cut and paste job...use what you want, but leave out the inflammatory remarks aimed at the President.

Good jorb.

JohnnyMack
6/9/2006, 11:25 AM
Kincaide's, HC is for dinner.

http://www.unconfirmedsources.com/nucleus/media/5/converted-20041110-bush-finger.jpg

Make sure you have some pie

JohnnyMack
6/9/2006, 11:25 AM
Hey JM...nice cut and paste job...use what you want, but leave out the inflammatory remarks aimed at the President.

Good jorb.

D00d, pacifism is not anti-american.

Sooner in Tampa
6/9/2006, 11:28 AM
D00d, pacifism is not anti-american.:confused: What does that have to do with your selective use of Mr. Berg's comments.

DAMN Keep up. http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/mad/206.gif

sooner n houston
6/9/2006, 11:29 AM

"His death will incite a new wave of revenge. George Bush and al-Zarqawi are two men who believe in revenge."

Berg said the blame for most deaths in Iraq should be placed on President Bush, who he said is "more of a terrorist than Zarqawi."

"Zarqawi felt my son's breath on his hand as held the knife against his throat. Zarqawi had to look in his eyes when he did it," Berg added, pausing to collect himself. "George Bush sits there glassy-eyed in his office with pieces of paper and condemns people to death. That to me is a real terrorist

I think you left out a little bit of Berg's statement! :mad:

C&CDean
6/9/2006, 11:37 AM
**** Berg.

TIA.

JohnnyMack
6/9/2006, 11:41 AM
:confused: What does that have to do with your selective use of Mr. Berg's comments.

DAMN Keep up. http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/mad/206.gif

Berg is a pacifist. Regardless of what part of his quote is posted, the point is that he's opposed to killing for revenge for in his opinion it perpetuates a cycle of violence. What is wrong with that notion?

Sooner in Tampa
6/9/2006, 11:44 AM
Berg is a pacifist. Regardless of what part of his quote is posted, the point is that he's opposed to killing for revenge for in his opinion it perpetuates a cycle of violence. What is wrong with that notion?Good gravy dood...this part

"George Bush sits there glassy-eyed in his office with pieces of paper and condemns people to death. That to me is a real terrorist
Do I need to clarify it anyfrigginmore?

TheHumanAlphabet
6/9/2006, 12:37 PM
Berg is a pacifist. Regardless of what part of his quote is posted, the point is that he's opposed to killing for revenge for in his opinion it perpetuates a cycle of violence. What is wrong with that notion?
I'm glad you have your opinion. God knows we need people with the Star Trek utopic idea so we can strive to reach that goal.

Until then, we need more people like Bush to take out the murderers of the innocent and mass murderers...

OklahomaTuba
6/9/2006, 12:48 PM
"His death will incite a new wave of revenge. George Bush and al-Zarqawi are two men who believe in revenge."

Berg said the blame for most deaths in Iraq should be placed on President Bush, who he said is "more of a terrorist than Zarqawi."

"Zarqawi felt my son's breath on his hand as held the knife against his throat. Zarqawi had to look in his eyes when he did it," Berg added, pausing to collect himself. "George Bush sits there glassy-eyed in his office with pieces of paper and condemns people to death. That to me is a real terrorist

I think you left out a little bit of Berg's statement! :mad:

Such statements and facts aren't allowed in Liberal FantasyLand™.

JohnnyMack
6/9/2006, 01:13 PM
Good gravy dood...this part

Do I need to clarify it anyfrigginmore?

What opposition do you have with pacifism?

C&CDean
6/9/2006, 01:30 PM
What opposition do you have with pacifism?

You ain't asking me, but I'll tell you. Some people deserve to get their asses handed to them in a shoebox. Simple as that.

And I hear you preaching, but I ain't buying. If you're standing there, and somebody came up to you and oh, say, your mother, and then smashed her face in with a 10-pound sledge hammer, tell me Mr. Pacifist, what would you do?

That's what I thought.

JohnnyMack
6/9/2006, 01:35 PM
You ain't asking me, but I'll tell you. Some people deserve to get their asses handed to them in a shoebox. Simple as that.

And I hear you preaching, but I ain't buying. If you're standing there, and somebody came up to you and oh, say, your mother, and then smashed her face in with a 10-pound sledge hammer, tell me Mr. Pacifist, what would you do?

That's what I thought.

Get 1tc's dick out of your ear and listen, I'm not saying I'm a pacifist, I'm asking what's wrong with the notion of pacifism? Is it not the ultimate goal of humanity? It's probably unattainable, but if it's not man's responsibility to strive towards pacifism what is?

C&CDean
6/9/2006, 01:37 PM
but if it's not man's responsibility to strive towards pacifism what is?

To strive towards ridding the world of bullies?

1stTimeCaller
6/9/2006, 01:39 PM
To strive towards ridding the world of bullies?

please take my weiner out of your ear before you rid the world of bullies.

TIA

TheHumanAlphabet
6/9/2006, 01:39 PM
Get 1tc's dick out of your ear and listen, I'm not saying I'm a pacifist, I'm asking what's wrong with the notion of pacifism? Is it not the ultimate goal of humanity? It's probably unattainable, but if it's not man's responsibility to strive towards pacifism what is?

I'm wondering if a baneing is going to happen...this seems close to that edge...

1stTimeCaller
6/9/2006, 01:41 PM
I'm wondering if a baneing is going to happen...this seems close to that edge...

it's not on the edge, it's all the way in.

Mjcpr
6/9/2006, 01:44 PM

Are we still talking about Dean's weiner?

TheHumanAlphabet
6/9/2006, 01:45 PM

Well, I didn't want to make that call, its the mods call. I'm surprised Dean hasn't whipped out the shoe yet!

Fugue
6/9/2006, 01:49 PM
Well, I didn't want to make that call, its the mods call. I'm surprised Dean hasn't whipped out the shoe yet!

i'm pretty sure this is mild compared to what those two have said to each other. This was just pillow talk. :D

C&CDean
6/9/2006, 01:50 PM
pffft. Having 1TC's dick in your ear is pretty much = a Q-tip. A very small Q-tip.

Course if he'd of said it about somebody else, he'd be on vacation as we speak.

etouffee
6/9/2006, 01:53 PM
the notion of pacifism... ...is it not the ultimate goal of humanity?No, it's not, IMO. Why should it be?

if it's not man's responsibility to strive towards pacifism what is?I'm not convinced that we have a single, ultimate responsibility. More likely, we've got a whole bunch of smaller ones. But if there IS one main one, it's probably not pacifism.

1stTimeCaller
6/9/2006, 01:55 PM

pssst, I meant that my weiner wasn't on the edge, it is all the way into Dean's ear.

If you don't think that's possible see Dean's post.

:dean: <----------- pink hat!!!!!

Sooner in Tampa
6/9/2006, 02:08 PM
What opposition do you have with pacifism?JM...you are either hard headed or STUPID...I can't figure it out.
I don't give two $hit$ about pacifism...it is the comment about "condemming people to death" and the President being a terrorist. That's it NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS!!!!!!

If he had just said that he was not happy with ANOTHER death...FINE...SO BE IT...but the SOB wants to rant against the President. THAT IS MY PROBLEM. GOT NOW!!!!

TheHumanAlphabet
6/9/2006, 02:21 PM
pssst, I meant that my weiner wasn't on the edge, it is all the way into Dean's ear.

If you don't think that's possible see Dean's post.

:dean: <----------- pink hat!!!!!

Sooo, a pink hat and a pink condom? or is that a diaphragm? Interesting!!!

JohnnyMack
6/9/2006, 02:32 PM
JM...you are either hard headed or STUPID...I can't figure it out.
I don't give two $hit$ about pacifism...it is the comment about "condemming people to death" and the President being a terrorist. That's it NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS!!!!!!

If he had just said that he was not happy with ANOTHER death...FINE...SO BE IT...but the SOB wants to rant against the President. THAT IS MY PROBLEM. GOT NOW!!!!

D00d that was borderline :dolemite: brilliance!

Spek!

Tear Down This Wall
6/9/2006, 02:44 PM
I see you all are still talking about Zarqawi's death.

C&CDean
6/9/2006, 02:55 PM
I see you all are still talking about Zarqawi's death.

That's so yesterday. Keep up.

Tear Down This Wall
6/9/2006, 03:03 PM
I'm so happy that Zarqawi died, I shoe-polished

ZARQAWI
ADIOS, MOFO

on the back of my car.

Viva, Rick Perry!

mdklatt
6/9/2006, 03:08 PM
Are we still talking about Dean's weiner?

Dean's ear, 1stTimeCaller's weiner. Keep up.

Jerk
6/9/2006, 03:52 PM
All this talk about pacifists reminds me of the banner at protestwarrior:

"Except for ending slavery, fascism, nazim and communism war has never solved anything"

Also reminds me of another famous qoute, and I paraphrase:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Sometimes people need to be killed. That's all.

etouffee
6/9/2006, 04:32 PM
Communism ended? Dang, I gotta start watchin' the news again.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/9/2006, 04:57 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_balance.gifThat's one dead raghead (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1390855#post1390855)6/9/2006 04:37 PMidiot
The most enlightening spek I have ever recieved ;)

tulsaoilerfan
6/9/2006, 06:05 PM
Osama, come out and pla-ay; Osama, come out and pla-ay; your time is coming too you sorry piece of ****.

Jerk
6/9/2006, 07:29 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_balance.gifThat's one dead raghead (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1390855#post1390855)6/9/2006 04:37 PMidiot
The most enlightening spek I have ever recieved ;)

That is a very good post. My dad and I were talking about the role of the Jordanians in this. The big lead came from interrogations by the Jordanians. Do you think the ACLU was present during these interrogations in Jordan? Haha! Probably not.

Jerk
6/9/2006, 07:30 PM
Communism ended? Dang, I gotta start watchin' the news again.

Good point. I forgot about the left wing of the democratic party.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/9/2006, 07:56 PM
Umm to be fair to my centrist ways, I think they should clamp their nuts in a vice clamp if they can protect my troops, friends, or family. I am just saying

LoyalFan
6/10/2006, 01:36 AM
Ironically, the Dixie Chicks will probably come out against the brutal slaying of a man who if he had his way would then chop the Dixie Chicks heads for being infidels and showing sacred flesh of the female

Paradoxically, Ol' Zarki wouldn't have touched Natalie Fatassalie, though he might have offed the other two. Muslims, you see, have an abhorrence of swine.
Hmmmm...Ironically...Paradoxically...Ironodoxica.. ..no....Paraironi...never mind.

LF

Okla-homey
6/10/2006, 08:24 AM
Generally, I favor killing these people when found versus capturing them alive. That way, no hassles by lib pols who insist they have rights, hearings, counsel, trials and stuff.

White House Boy
6/12/2006, 09:24 AM
Generally, I favor killing these people when found versus capturing them alive. That way, no hassles by lib pols who insist they have rights, hearings, counsel, trials and stuff.

Agreed. Just think of the circus we could have avoided if someone's weapon "accidently" discharged into Sadam's left ear hole when they captured his mangy butt.

etouffee
6/12/2006, 09:41 AM
Good point. I forgot about the left wing of the democratic party.Are there other wings?:confused::confused::confused:

Sooner in Tampa
6/12/2006, 10:04 AM
Generally, I favor killing these people when found versus capturing them alive. That way, no hassles by lib pols who insist they have rights, hearings, counsel, trials and stuff.You sir, do not know how very right you are.

We caputre the #1 Wanted Terrorist in the world and the libbys are still up in arms

1.danger to us troops....
The idea that risking troops to do things ethically, not killing / risking innocents by 1000 pound bombs, overlooks the risk to our troops from the victims of our war attrocities.

2.Zarqawi won't be taken alive, not cooperating...
That's why more sophisticated tactics, tools not common in the militarists arsenol, like waiting for more opportune time, or not going for THE TROPHY FIGURE HEAD, like a juvenile hunter, until conditions optimal. FOLLOW THE GUY, it will pay off in the long run.

3. chance he'd get away completely.
Now turns out that GI's are accused of stomping his chest/stomach after removing him, alive, from an ambulance, accused by an Iraqi policeman witness. Autopsy not released. This means, in military mindset, he was a target, not a suspect, for kill on sight. THis is why the Iraqis, like any other victims of U.S. military attrocity, fight so long and so dedicated.

Why can't the obvious be stated, the U.S. is a war crimes country of the first order.
100,000 is a low estimate of civilian victims of U.S. "war to liberate"?

So we took the number 1 person who KNEW and we killed him.

If gathering intelligence by torment, torture, and inhumanity was so important...
If breaking long standing rules and treaties to get intelligence was so important...
If spending a fortune to fly prisoners around for the purpose of gaining intelligence by cruelty was so important ...
If contracting with countries like Poland to imprison humans to gain intelligence was so important ...

Then why did we kill the main person who was declared the number one source of intelligence?

Why is that?

How many dollars have been spent on gathering intelligence about insurgents and the 'military' in our war on terror?

How many lives have been lost in gathering intelligence in our war on terror?

How many limbs have been lost and families severely affected in gathering intelligence.

How many contracts have been signed with Halliburton, KBR, and Blackwater to carry out the war on terror with intelligence being a major part and how many dollars have we lost due to overpricing, losing funds, payolas?

WHY DID WE NOT TAKE OUR NUMBER ONE SOURCE OF INTELLIGENCE ALIVE?

Not taking him alive was another insult to the citizens of this country.

The true criminals in their war on terror are in the White House, the Pentagon, Congress and their entire support system.

A phony war plus phony propaganda equals massive deception, theft, loss of life.

All for profit by a few.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/12/2006, 10:07 AM
Slays me when the press was asking questions like, was he shot, did the military think about taking him alive to try rather than kill him, will there be an autopsy?

These guys are STUPID!

This guys blows up their colleagues and they are worried about trying him. Too bad he survived at all, wish the bomb would have blowed him to pieces. But given how well reinforced that house was (who the hell reinforces like that unless they were hiding something) I'm not surprised there was a survivor or two...

picasso
6/12/2006, 10:20 AM
I hope he was alive and he knew just exactly who and what got him before he entered the gates of hell.

White House Boy
6/12/2006, 10:21 AM
I hope he was alive and he knew just exactly who and what got him before he entered the gates of hell.

Good post.

soonerhubs
6/12/2006, 10:25 AM
Amen

Hatfield
6/12/2006, 10:43 AM
so i guess racial slurs are ok on the south oval now? I can't wait to call some of you cracker *** crackers

Hatfield
6/12/2006, 10:45 AM
Slays me when the press was asking questions like, was he shot, did the military think about taking him alive to try rather than kill him, will there be an autopsy?

These guys are STUPID!

This guys blows up their colleagues and they are worried about trying him. Too bad he survived at all, wish the bomb would have blowed him to pieces. But given how well reinforced that house was (who the hell reinforces like that unless they were hiding something) I'm not surprised there was a survivor or two...

you realize that another reason they may have asked that question is that I assume he contained a lot of information that may have been helpful in future operations.....it doesn't mean those questions were asked because they were concerned with a trial.

etouffee
6/12/2006, 11:14 AM
I assume he contained a lot of information that may have been helpful in future operations...yeah, but extracting that information would've involved doing things that would've sent the MSM right over the edge.

Hatfield
6/12/2006, 11:16 AM
then it is a good thing they don't conduct our interrogations i would think

Sooner in Tampa
6/12/2006, 11:17 AM
yeah, but extracting that information would've involved doing things that would've sent the MSM right over the edge.it is a pretty safe assumption that Zarqawi would not have allowed the Coalition Forces to take him alive...as is evident by the fact that he even tried to roll off of the stretcher as they were taking him to get aid.

Hamhock
6/12/2006, 11:19 AM
so i guess racial slurs are ok on the south oval now? I can't wait to call some of you cracker *** crackers

shut up, cracker.

etouffee
6/12/2006, 11:19 AM
depending on the situation, he may not have had any choice. had he been too wounded to kill himself, yet still able to be saved, he might've been a heck of an asset, provided we could've gotten him off to some double secret probationary torture facility before anyone noticed.