PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter NOT AFRAID of Clinton

Pages : [1] 2

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/8/2006, 12:52 AM
Ann Coulter Fires Back at Hillary Clinton

Conservative author Ann Coulter is firing back at Sen. Hillary Clinton, after the former first lady attacked her for being "vicious [and] mean-spirited" towards a group of politically active 9/11 widows.

"I think if she's worried about people being mean to women she should have a talk with her husband," Coulter told radio host Sean Hannity, who was hosting a book signing for the conservative firebrand on Long Island.

"This is, I remind you, Bill Clinton's wife," Coulter added. " And I'm the one (who's) mean to women?"

Earlier in the day, Mrs. Clinton complained about Coulter's attacks on the Jersey Girls, a group of 9/11 widows who blamed President Bush for the attacks that killed their husbands and who campaigned for John Kerry in 2004.
Coulter accused Democrats of using people perceived as ''victims", such as the "Jersey Girls" and Cindy Sheehan, to make their arguments for them. Since people feel it's unfair to engage in debate with a perceived victim, charges and unfair characterizations by these victims go unchallenged.

"Perhaps [Coulter's] book should have been called 'Heartless,"' the top Democrat said. "I know a lot of the widows and family members who lost loved ones on 9/11. They never wanted to be a member of a group that is defined by the tragedy of what happened."

An angry Clinton added that she found it "unimaginable that anyone in the public eye could launch a vicious, mean-spirited attack on people whom I've known over the last four and a half years to be concerned deeply about the safety and security of our country."

But Coulter told Hannity: "She may know the 9/11 widows, but you and I know Juanita Broaddrick" - a reference to the woman who accused Mrs. Clinton's husband of sexually assaulting Ms. Broaddrick in 1978.

Coulter delivered her broadsides against Mrs. Clinton as a phalanx of TV and print reporters looked on.

The heavy coverage was prompted by the New York Daily News, which frontpaged Coulter's comments on the Jersey Girls in Wednesday editions.

Mongo
6/8/2006, 01:02 AM
Cat fight, rearrrrr!!!

I'm sorry, that mental picture is disgusting

yermom
6/8/2006, 01:03 AM
like the pubz don't trot out victims for publicity?

6/8/2006, 01:11 AM
like the pubz don't trot out victims for publicity?Coulter was asking why Clinton remained silent when her husband was accused of rape-pretty brave of Coulter.

yermom
6/8/2006, 01:30 AM
so when someone is accused they are guilty?

what is she supposed to say?

"i'm sorry lady, i'm sorry my husband allegedly raped you"

OUbones
6/8/2006, 04:05 AM
When their husbands were killed on 9/11, four New Jersey widows tried to find out why - and now no-holds-barred conservative pundit Ann Coulter is mercilessly denouncing them as "witches."
"I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much," Coulter writes in her new book.

Her brutal words were challenged yesterday on national television by "Today" host Matt Lauer - and she was slammed by the widows she derided as self-absorbed, limelight-seeking "harpies."

"I'd like her to meet my daughter and tell her how anyone could enjoy their father's death," said Kristen Breitweiser, one of four widows known as the "Jersey Girls."

"She sounds like a very disturbed, unraveled person," added Breitweiser.

In "Godless: The Church of Liberalism," the uncompromisingly right-wing Coulter writes the Jersey Girls have no right to criticize President Bush or any of the failures that led to the terror attacks.

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzis," Coulter writes.

"And by the way, how do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these harpies? Now that their shelf life is dwindling, they'd better hurry up and appear in Playboy. . .

Glad someone think's she's brave.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/8/2006, 06:37 AM
Ann Coulter is a self-righteous b1tch. Who is she to criticize people who have lost so much?

Of course Hillary Clinton is going to speak out about Man Hands' words. She is the freaking Senator from New York.

Remember when Connie Chung asked the Fire Chief in OKC in April 95 if they could "handle this?" It is the same type of deal. Politicians and everyday people were justifiably criticizing those comments.

To me, Coulter's words are almost as reprehensible as those Phelps people protesting at funerals.

Scott D
6/8/2006, 07:40 AM
I have to give wf credit, he only used all caps in 2 out of 6 words...he may yet become normal.

crawfish
6/8/2006, 08:14 AM
Can I hate both of 'em?

OklahomaTuba
6/8/2006, 08:34 AM
Its really too bad she crosses the line with such dumbass comments, cause her points are very valid, and her book Godless is right on the mark about liberals.

But going after those 4 ladies is pretty bad, no matter what wacked out ideas they have about 9/11.

soonerjoker
6/8/2006, 08:35 AM
i like & admire ann colter.

BajaOklahoma
6/8/2006, 08:37 AM
I am sorry that people lost family members in the 9/11 attack.
I am sorry that people lost family members in the Murrah building bombing.
I am sorry that people lose family members in auto accidents, drive-by shooting and to illness.
Losing a loved one is tough anytime.
I use Hero for only some of the above as I don't feel that being a victim of circumstance makes you a hero. I view the rescuers at 9/11 and the Murrah Building as heroes. And soldiers, minus the few bad ones, are heroes.
Losing people is the pits.

picasso
6/8/2006, 08:38 AM
Coulter is a nutty bomb thrower. I'm more of the Laura Ingram camp.

Hillary? no thanks.

OklahomaTuba
6/8/2006, 08:39 AM
i like & admire ann colter.

I would like and admire her a lot more if she could control herself and not say crap like this.

Of course, what she said really isn't anyworse than what the left says about our Troops or Christians on a daily basis, but she should be better than that.

soonerjoker
6/8/2006, 08:41 AM
i,also, LIKE laura ingram.

bri
6/8/2006, 08:44 AM
I would like and admire her a lot more if she could control herself and not say crap like this.

Yeah, didn't anyone tell her that you're only supposed to THINK crap like that? :D

Pricetag
6/8/2006, 08:48 AM
There is a nugget of truth at the base of Coulter's take here. There's no doubt in my mind that either political party would use such people to advance their agenda. Victims such as these would have an untouchable quality to them, and it is a cheap tactic to use them as a mouthpiece.

Her manner of conveying it is completely inappropriate and exposes her as a mean spirited person who will say anything to try to get in a jab at the other side. She is a living, breathing example of everything that is wrong with the two-party political system, and it is sad that so many of our citizens value her opinions.

That being said, Hillary Clinton shouldn't be bothering to respond to it. As a United States Senator, someone with real political power, she should be above responding to commentary such as this from a person like Coulter. The fact that she can't pass up the opportunity to make Republicans look bad, regardless of their significance in the grand scheme of things, is another example of what is wrong with our political system.

Coulter's attempted rebuttal is completely irrelevant. It is nothing more than a cheap attempt to distract.

Partial Qualifier
6/8/2006, 08:48 AM
I like Pork & Beans. And quesadillas.

BeetDigger
6/8/2006, 08:51 AM
Its really too bad she crosses the line with such dumbass comments, cause her points are very valid, and her book Godless is right on the mark about liberals.

But going after those 4 ladies is pretty bad, no matter what wacked out ideas they have about 9/11.

Agreed that going after those four women was wrong. But it is Ann Coulter and every time that people expect little of her, she continues to move the bar lower.

On the flip side, Bill castrated his women supporters numerous times over the years. Hillary's position in defending women is pretty weak considering how Bill treated women and how he placed her in a position of sitting back with a thumb up her arse.

Howzit
6/8/2006, 08:52 AM
I like Pork & Beans. And quesadillas.

I HAVE QUESADILLAS ROOTING IN MY YARD!!!

HoserSooner
6/8/2006, 08:53 AM
I'd pay big money to see those two nasty bitches duke it out in a boxing ring.

bri
6/8/2006, 08:55 AM
I'd pay big money to see those two nasty bitches duke it out in a boxing ring.

Dude, Hill would SNAP that twiggy bitch in two. :D

BeetDigger
6/8/2006, 08:55 AM
so when someone is accused they are guilty?

what is she supposed to say?

"i'm sorry lady, i'm sorry my husband allegedly raped you"

I think that the point is that Hillary would come out strongly against an opponent who was in a similar situation. She would cry foul if the situation warranted it. Hillary should be true to the female agenda at all times, but instead, she picks and chooses her spots.

Of course they now have the perfect relationship. He has the home in NY while she is away in DC working. He can boink anything he wants to all while she is a few hundred miles away.

6/8/2006, 09:37 AM
I think that the point is that Hillary would come out strongly against an opponent who was in a similar situation. She would cry foul if the situation warranted it. Hillary should be true to the female agenda at all times, but instead, she picks and chooses her spots.

Of course they now have the perfect relationship. He has the home in NY while she is away in DC working. He can boink anything he wants to all while she is a few hundred miles away.He doesn't really seem to care where "his wife" is when he does his "romance" things. She doesn't really seem to care where he is, either. She woulda divorced him long ago if she did care, no?

Mjcpr
6/8/2006, 09:38 AM
He doesn't really seem to care where "his wife" is when he does his "romance" things. She doesn't really seem to care where he is, either. She woulda divorced him long ago if she did care, no?

Maybe one of them is related to Inhofe.

6/8/2006, 09:51 AM
Maybe one of them is related to Inhofe.Ya, sure. Wonder why Inhofe doesn't claim the relationship?

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 10:01 AM
I bet Hilary's g'f is ****ed!!!!! seriously

OUinFLA
6/8/2006, 10:09 AM
I am sorry that people lost family members in the 9/11 attack.
I am sorry that people lost family members in the Murrah building bombing.
I am sorry that people lose family members in auto accidents, drive-by shooting and to illness.
Losing a loved one is tough anytime.
I use Hero for only some of the above as I don't feel that being a victim of circumstance makes you a hero. I view the rescuers at 9/11 and the Murrah Building as heroes. And soldiers, minus the few bad ones, are heroes.
Losing people is the pits.

YMSSR...

slickdawg
6/8/2006, 10:13 AM
Can I hate both of 'em?

Sure! I do!

:texan:

handcrafted
6/8/2006, 10:15 AM
Ann Coulter's book is going on the Christmas list...

Herr Scholz
6/8/2006, 10:16 AM
Good thing Bush "united" the country like he said he would. :rolleyes:

Politics in this country couldn't be more devisive, mean-spirited and below the belt.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 10:21 AM
Politics is like Vince Young's sex life then?

slickdawg
6/8/2006, 10:24 AM
Politics is like Vince Young's sex life then?

Wonderlick?

NYSooner1355
6/8/2006, 10:25 AM

WOW that's a strong statement :rolleyes:

what she said is idiotic and she needs to be taken to task for it...

she embodies all that is wrong with American political discourse in this country...discourse is all black and white, there is never any true discussion of issues amongst the pundits on either side...sickening

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 10:33 AM
See what Jon Stewart said to Tucker Carlson to properly sum up the problem with pundits :P

sooneron
6/8/2006, 10:33 AM
WOW that's a strong statement :rolleyes:

what she said is idiotic and she needs to be taken to task for it...

she embodies all that is wrong with American political discourse in this country...discourse is all black and white, there is never any true discussion of issues amongst the pundits on either side...sickening
Ummm, yeah, what he said.:texan:

BeetDigger
6/8/2006, 10:34 AM

Politics in this country couldn't be more devisive, mean-spirited and below the belt.

I don't recall Bush being in the title of this thread nor in any of the comments, till you brought him into it that is. If he has anything to do with the Coulter - Hillary cat fight, then by all means bring him in. Given that Hillary's life partner Bill castrated her, NOW and all of the other female democrats in congress at the time, I think bringing that aspect into the thread is appropriate. When Bush sexually harasses (per the definition of sexual harassment) an intern, then please, bring him into the fray.

NormanPride
6/8/2006, 10:34 AM

Agreed about the politics. I don't remember the two parties being so contrary before this... Sure they never got along beforehand, but this is getting ridiculous.

Herr Scholz
6/8/2006, 10:39 AM
Agreed about the politics. I don't remember the two parties being so contrary before this... Sure they never got along beforehand, but this is getting ridiculous.
Yeah, it was bad with Clinton and Ken Starr, and there's always partisanship, but I think it's reached a new low.

bri
6/8/2006, 10:42 AM
See what Jon Stewart said to Tucker Carlson to properly sum up the problem with pundits :P

I can go back to my show and be funny, but you'll STILL be an *sshole!

:D

Tear Down This Wall
6/8/2006, 10:43 AM
Those four widows deserve all of the publicity they get - positive and negative - because they chose to enter the arena of ideas. They cut a commercial for John Kerry in 2004. Even before then, they were out pushing their hatred of Bush.

You can't throw stones and expect no response forever. It would be different if these gals were simply carrying on with their lives and Ann Coulter called them out of the blue. These four women are fully in the political arena by choice, and being in the arena makes you fair game.

Herr Scholz
6/8/2006, 10:51 AM
Those four widows deserve all of the publicity they get - positive and negative - because they chose to enter the arena of ideas.
So, attack the ideas. They have been in the political arena. Don't hit below the belt simply to sell books and say things like maybe their dead husbands "were going to divorce those harpies anyway...", that "they enjoy their husbands" deaths" and imply that they're parlaying their husbands' deaths into a Playboy pictorial.

It's disgusting and indefensible and you know it.

6/8/2006, 10:52 AM
Those four widows deserve all of the publicity they get - positive and negative - because they chose to enter the arena of ideas. They cut a commercial for John Kerry in 2004. Even before then, they were out pushing their hatred of Bush.

You can't throw stones and expect no response forever. It would be different if these gals were simply carrying on with their lives and Ann Coulter called them out of the blue. These four women are fully in the political arena by choice, and being in the arena makes you fair game.Of course. That's the point. How is Ann Coulter excessive? She's just courageous, and I would LOVE to see a debate where Hillary and she would go at it. I think Hillary would be dumbfounded at the questions Ann would ask her-things that the mainstream media considers off-limits, because she's a dim.

85Sooner
6/8/2006, 10:53 AM
I think she is right in the money. The women are enjoying their celeb status. Millions, photo shoots for vanity fair, limos etc....
Not saying that they enjoyed having their husbands killed, but hundreds of people daily have family members killed in a variety of ways. THey don't get anything.
The point is, the libs trot out the latest victims to state their (THE LIBS) opinions, any questioning of these folks is not allowed because of their victim status. In fact, the only qualification they have IS their victims status. Nothing else. It an accurate point.

Beano's Fourth Chin
6/8/2006, 10:54 AM
There are enough ad hominems to go around here. Neither side is shiny. I doubt I'll defend either side.

Coulter vs. Clinton in a cage match? Who wins? Coulter's got the reach, but all fights go to the ground. I think Hilary might take her.

6/8/2006, 10:56 AM
So, attack the ideas. They have been in the political arena. Don't hit below the belt simply to sell books and say things like maybe their dead husbands "were going to divorce those harpies anyway...", that "they enjoy their husbands" deaths" and imply that they're parlaying their husbands' deaths into a Playboy pictorial.

It's disgusting and indefensible and you know it.You probably don't pay much attention to Ann Coulter, but she DOES attack the ideas. She's just pointing out that most people don't respond to the Jersey Girls because of their "victim" status.

OUinFLA
6/8/2006, 10:57 AM
There are enough ad hominems to go around here. Neither side is shiny. I doubt I'll defend either side.

Coulter vs. Clinton in a cage match? Who wins? Coulter's got the reach, but all fights go to the ground. I think Hilary might take her.

even with all the mid slinging that will ensue with the wrasslin match?

Tear Down This Wall
6/8/2006, 11:01 AM
It's disgusting and indefensible and you know it.

Yes, but the majority of what is said in the political arena of ideas is disgusting and indefensible. It's the nature of the beast. So, if the four widows can't take the heat, they should get out of the kitchen.

No one in politics, especially in the 24 hour new cycle era in which we live, can forever bang away without having their character, motives, or message questioned. The four widows live in fantasyland if they believed they could rag on President Bush actively, non-stop for five years and nothing would come of it.

As long as they're out there lobbing grenades at the political Right, they'd better expect some to be headed back their way.

Herr Scholz
6/8/2006, 11:08 AM
The four widows live in fantasyland if they believed they could rag on President Bush actively, non-stop for five years and nothing would come of it.
That's exactly right, because anyone who criticizes this administration is either fired, outed (Plame) or excoriated and made to be less than human in the press by the right wing Karl Rove mudslinging machine (9/11 widows or Cindy Sheehan). Can you tell me with a straight face that these 4 ladies don't have illegal wiretaps at this very moment?

It's un-American to criticize Bush. Don't these people know that? Why do they hate America? Cue Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh.

Herr Scholz
6/8/2006, 11:13 AM
Heck, Nick Berg's father is already starting to get dragged through the mud by the right because he's not jumping on the blood lust Zarqawi bandwagon. Imagine an anti-war activist thinking that THE WAR is the main culprit for all this death. What an absolute IDIOT, right? I would remind some that Mr. Berg and Ms. Sheehan lost children in this war and these ladies lost husbands. How dare they be upset.

Not good enough for the right just to criticize his ideas either. Let's defame his character along with every other political opponent's. It's disgusting.

BeetDigger
6/8/2006, 11:14 AM
That's exactly right, because anyone who criticizes this administration is either fired, outed (Plame) or excoriated and made to be less than human in the press by the right wing Karl Rove mudslinging machine (9/11 widows or Cindy Sheehan).

It's better than showing up dead in your Honda Accord a few blocks from the Capital. :D

Tear Down This Wall
6/8/2006, 11:14 AM
I never said it was un-American. All I say is if you sling mud, be prepared to have it slung back at you. These gals have been slinging it non-stop for five years. Now, they're finally called out about it. Tough. That's politics.

Cindy Sheehan brings it on herself (Al-Zarqawi the freedom fighter, appearing with Venezuela's Chavez at an anti-U.S. rally, etc.). And, Plame was not undercover when she begged her husband into a job. Sorry.

Again, Sheehan inserted herself into the political arena, as did Wilson. You enter the arena, be prepared to have your ideas, assertions, character, and motives challenged. They're not up there holding hands and singing Kubaya in D.C.

Tear Down This Wall
6/8/2006, 11:15 AM
Heck, Nick Berg's father is already starting to get dragged through the mud by the right because he's not jumping on the blud lust Zarqawi bandwagon. Imagine an anti-war activist thinking that THE WAR is the main culprit for all this death. What an absolute IDIOT!

Not good enough for the right just to criticize his ideas either. Let's defame his character along with every other political opponent's. It's disgusting.

He's an idiot because he's watched the videotape of Al-Zaqawi beheading his son and he says Al-Zarqawi didn't do it.

Herr Scholz
6/8/2006, 11:18 AM
He's an idiot because he's watched the videotape of Al-Zaqawi beheading his son and he says Al-Zarqawi didn't do it.
Would Zarqawi have killed his son if Bush hadn't invaded Iraq? Simple question. Heck, would Zarqawi even be in Iraq right now? What's the root cause here?

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 11:24 AM
Now let's say the wife of a deceased soldier comes out and says she supports George Bush and the operations in Iraq...now let's say Al Franken says "This women is obviously out of touch with reality and obviously doesn't recognize the problems with the war and besides as soon Joe McPublic got back from Iraq, he not only was going to divorce her. Secretly, this women enjoys the fact that she lost a husband to a hopeless cause because now she she gets to be interviewed by Good Morning America and Fox News as the model great American Widow. This wholesome women will be on the cover of Playboy in less than two years..mark it down" Now watch Tuba and William Favor go bat**** crazy over the attack on a Patriot's wife!!

NormanPride
6/8/2006, 11:25 AM
Herr, these people are insane with grief. Don't act like they're some political messiahs or something...

Sooner in Tampa
6/8/2006, 11:28 AM
Would Zarqawi have killed his son if Bush hadn't invaded Iraq? Simple question. Heck, would Zarqawi even be in Iraq right now? What's the root cause here?How did Nick Berg end up in Iraq??? He went on his OWN !!! He CHOSE to go to a very dangerous place...damn.

And if you think that Zarqawi would not have ended up in Iraq eventually...then you are just living in denial.

Remember Zarqawi was responsible for the USS Cole bombing.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 11:29 AM
Would Zarqawi have killed his son if Bush hadn't invaded Iraq? Simple question. Heck, would Zarqawi even be in Iraq right now? What's the root cause here?

Well Technically if Adam hadn't screwed Eve, lots of hardships could have been avoided. If he was willing to help blow up the USS Cole during the Clinton's non invading administration I can guarentee you he would have chopped off the head of just about any American he could get his hands on...

Tear Down This Wall
6/8/2006, 11:31 AM

Al-Zarqawi wouldn't have killed him if he hadn't been wondering around in unsafe areas alone as he had been warned not to do. Also, Berg went to Iraq of his own accord, Bush didn't send him over there.

The bottom line truth is that, dead or alive, Berg's dad is an idiot.

Herr Scholz
6/8/2006, 11:35 AM
Herr, these people are insane with grief. Don't act like they're some political messiahs or something...
I know. I just think it's disgusting, reprehensible and heartless for some on the right to be dragging them through the mud like they have. They've earned the right to criticize this President and his policies.

And why was Nick Berg over there again? No war, no Nick Berg.

6/8/2006, 11:35 AM
Now let's say the wife of a deceased soldier comes out and says she supports George Bush and the operations in Iraq...now let's say Al Franken says "This women is obviously out of touch with reality and obviously doesn't recognize the problems with the war and besides as soon Joe McPublic got back from Iraq, he not only was going to divorce her. Secretly, this women enjoys the fact that she lost a husband to a hopeless cause because now she she gets to be interviewed by Good Morning America and Fox News as the model great American Widow. This wholesome women will be on the cover of Playboy in less than two years..mark it down" Now watch Tuba and William Favor go bat**** crazy over the attack on a Patriot's wife!!The MSM would go after her as they see fit, and I doubt hardly anyone on the right would cry foul because she' a soldier's wife. The right is accustomed to character assassinations by the left-ho hum. Happens all the time. It's just that the other side isn't at all used to it, and they are having rug-chewing hissy fits.(see the Herr Scholz posts)

Sooner in Tampa
6/8/2006, 11:39 AM
And why was Nick Berg over there again? No war, no Nick Berg.You don't know that for sure. Nick Berg was not some sort of freedom fighter. He was there to make a buck with cell phones.
So whose fault is it really?

Herr Scholz
6/8/2006, 11:40 AM
The MSM would go after her as they see fit, and I doubt hardly anyone on the right would cry foul because she' a soldier's wife. The right is accustomed to character illuminations by the left-ho hum. Happens all the time. It's just that the other side isn't at all used to it, and they are having rug-chewing hissy fits.(see the Herr Scholz posts)
Fixed that for you.

Scott D
6/8/2006, 11:42 AM
let's discuss something important....clearly Ann Coulter isn't afraid of Hillary Clinton, but why is she so afraid of eating?

Herr Scholz
6/8/2006, 11:43 AM
You don't know that for sure. Nick Berg was not some sort of freedom fighter. He was there to make a buck with cell phones.
So whose fault is it really?
He was there for telecommunications work during the US led occupation of Iraq. Yes, I know for sure that he wouldn't have been over there had the US not taken it over. That's not in dispute.

His killers claimed (not Nick Berg's father - the actual killers) that his death was carried out to avenge abuses of Iraqi prisoners by U.S. soldiers at Abu Ghraib prison. Did Bush have a hand in waiving off the Geneva convention protocols with those prisoners? I can't remember.

NormanPride
6/8/2006, 11:46 AM
Herr, come back to reality.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 11:50 AM
Results of New In-Depth Study Revealed: Bush May Actually Be Hitler!

posted by Mr. Right

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1105/630/320/Hitlersalute.jpg (http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1105/630/1600/Hitlersalute.jpg)http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1105/630/320/Bushwithtroops.jpg (http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1105/630/1600/Bushwithtroops.0.jpg)

After careful research into the claims of many leftists that President George W. Bush is, in fact, a carbon copy of infamous German dictator Adolf Hitler, The Right Place was more than a bit disturbed by the many eerie similarities we were able to uncover between the two world leaders.

Seeing as how George W. Bush was born into the world on July 6, 1946, a little over a year after the death of Adolf Hitler on April 30, 1945, we must agree it is quite possible that he is, in fact, the very reincarnation of history's greatest monster!

Consider the evidence:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1105/630/200/Hitlerpic.jpg (http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1105/630/1600/Hitlerpic.jpg)
HITLER...

Was a white male.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1105/630/200/bush.jpg (http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1105/630/1600/bush.jpg)
BUSH...

Is a white male.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1105/630/200/Hitlerpic.jpg (http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1105/630/1600/Hitlerpic.jpg)
HITLER...

Formed an alliance with Italy, Japan, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1105/630/200/bush.jpg (http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1105/630/1600/bush.jpg)
BUSH...

Ditto.

HITLER...

Considered the French adversarial and obnoxious.

BUSH...

Same here.

HITLER...

Had an aversion to the Poles.

BUSH...

Has an aversion to polls.

HITLER...

One of history's most infamous bachelors.

BUSH...

Earned a bachelor's degree in history.

HITLER...

Had a funny little trademark mustache.

BUSH...

Has often sported a funny little "milk mustache".

HITLER...

Known as Der Führer amongst the Germans.

BUSH...

Known to cause a furor amongst liberals.

HITLER...

Had a FEMALE companion named Eva Braun. ("Braun" is German for "Brown".)

BUSH...

Had a FEMA Director named Michael "Brown".

HITLER...

His failure to learn from Napoleon's ill-fated Russian campaign cost Germany dearly in World War II.

BUSH...

His failure to return Napoleon Dynamite to Blockbuster Video on time cost him dearly in additional rental fees.

HITLER...

Once portrayed in a play within a movie by a character called L.S.D., who was played by actor Dick Shawn.

BUSH...

Once offered LSD while attending a play in college by two guys named Dick and Shawn.

HITLER...

Became infamous for the "Night of the Long Knives".

BUSH...

Became infamous for the "Night of the Long Island Iced Teas".

HITLER...

Sent millions to live and die in slavery and terrible squalor in concentration camps.

BUSH...

Played a game of concentration while at summer camp.

HITLER...

Unsuccessful in his attempts to conquer the English.

BUSH...

Unsuccessful in his attempts to conquer the English language.

HITLER...

Created the notorious SS and Gestapo.

BUSH...

Once filled up his Monte Carlo SS at a Gas Stop in Ohio.

HITLER...

During his reign of madness, he was responsible for the deaths of untold millions of innocent people.

BUSH...

During drinking binges in his youth, he was responsible for the deaths of untold millions of brain cells.

HITLER...

Hated the Jews.

BUSH...

Not all that fond of Barbra Streisand.

Coincidence? Perhaps, but perhaps not. In the end, you must decide for yourself...

yermom
6/8/2006, 11:53 AM
Hot Carl.

6/8/2006, 11:57 AM
Wait, nobody said Ann Coulter was afraid of W.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 12:00 PM
She better be...he doesn't seem like the cautious think out the invasion type ;)

Scott D
6/8/2006, 12:01 PM
why is she afraid of food favor WHY WHY WHY?

6/8/2006, 12:03 PM
why is she afraid of food favor WHY WHY WHY?Start a thread about it. I dunno. Maybe a tapeworm?

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 12:04 PM
Angry Protesters Demand "U.S. Out of U.S. Now!"

posted by Mr. Right

During a much-publicized anti-war protest in our nation's capitol this past weekend, "Peace Mom" Cindy Sheehan, who previously demanded that President George W. Bush resign and withdraw his troops from occupied New Orleans (http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=17531&only), took things a step further during a speech to an enthusiastic crowd of dozens of fellow "Moonbats" in Washington, D.C.:

"We demand the war criminal Bu****ler withdraw all U.S. troops from everywhere throughout the United States of America immediately and turn his self [sic] in to the United Nations to stand trial for conspiring with the Jews (http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/111292.php) to murder my son! We will no longer tolerate his stormtroopers here on our home soil!"

Her cries were quickly embraced by the others in her movement, as an angry crowd of foul-smelling hippies, eyes bloodshot and pupils fully dilated, later showed up at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA, demanding that the U.S. Military surrender the building. "This is our country, we don't want you here!!!" Yelled Violet Lee Hill, a 26-year-old Graduate Student in Wymyn's Studies at the University of Wisconsin, "You have no right to be here! We are sick and tired of this oppressive occupation, and we aren't going to stand for it any longer! And bring us some more Cheetos, damnit!"

An indignant Rep. John Conyers (D-MI), seizing the moment, immediately took to the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives:

"Clearly, America is the biggest quagmire in U.S. history! American troops have occupied it since 1775, and they are still there today! How much longer will this exercise in futility continue? What is our exit strategy? When will the troops be going home? How many untold billions of dollars have we spent on this 230 year fiasco, and where has it gotten us? How many of our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines have died on U.S. soil? Some estimates I have read place it in the millions - the millions - with hundreds of thousands of them killed in combat in tiny, insignificant places with names like Lexington and Concord, Gettysburg and Pearl Harbor!

I ask you, Mr. President, how much is enough? How many more of our sons and daughters must we lose to this insanity? How can you possibly continue to justify their presence in a land where they are unwanted and serve no useful purpose, when their very presence there is brazenly illegal to begin with? I have had my staff working day and night, researching the matter, and they can find no record of Congress ever approving of this deployment and no record of the matter ever even being discussed before the United Nations Security Council! The time has come to put an end to this! It is plainly obvious that the people of the United States do not want us there! The American occupation of the United States must end and end right now and the President must be impeached for undermining the very essence of the Constitution by illegally deploying our troops there in the first place!"

Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) added:

"Take a good look around you. It doesn't take a genius to see that we are surrounded by the American Military! Wake up, America! They have set up camps and bases in every state in this country, from Maine to Mexico... from Bermuda to West Dakota, and they are armed to the teeth with tanks and guns and warships and planes and even nuclear - yes I said nuclear - missiles! Did you ever stop and ask yourself why that is? The answer is plain as day, George W. Bush has us all under siege! He is using our own sons and daughters to keep his sorry *** in power, and we ain't gonna stand for it any longer! The time has come to rise up and demand our freedom from the tyranny of American Imperialism, if not for our own sakes, than for the sake of our children! George W. Bush has gone too far and he must be stopped! Mr. President, withdraw your troops from all of America, and do it right now!"

Ward Churchill, Professor at the University of Colorado and self-proclaimed Native American, issued a strongly-worded statement expressing support for Ms. Sheehan's sentiments:

"I am moved by the words of my pale-faced soul-sister, the one whom I call 'She-Who-Howls-at-Smirking-Chimp.' Long have my people suffered at the hands of the White Devil! We who rightfully own this land demand that all of you treacherous, conniving little Non-Native American Eichmanns, every last filthy one of you stained in the blood of our innocent forefathers, withdraw from North, Central and South America and the Islands of the Caribbean immediately, military and civilian alike! I am excluding myself, of course, because I really am a Native American - no really, I am and you can't prove otherwise no matter what proof (http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_3841949,00.html) you think you have, including those Native Americans who say I am not one of them, because I am - so there! And never mind that I once admitted that I wasn't, because I was lying when I said that - it was the evil white-man part of me speaking with forked-tongue!"

Famous Hollywood anti-war activists Jane Fonda and Martin Sheen later vowed to stand with Ward Churchill and "his people" in driving the Americans out of their homeland. Ms. Fonda even offered to be photographed on a vegetable-powered anti-aircraft gun (http://vikingphoenix.com/public/CelebrityFiles/TurnerandFonda/JaneFonda/lgefondagun.htm) shooting at American jets, if one was made available. MoveOn.org founder George Soros quickly offered to pay for such a weapon, if former Vice-President and Internet creator (http://usgovinfo.about.com/blgorenet.htm) Al Gore would take the initiative to invent it.

A spokesperson for Mr. Gore said the former Senator from Tennessee and Vice President of the United States was too busy to comment at this time, as he is currently researching how President George W. Bush has managed to cause global warming not only here on Earth, but also on Mars (http://powerlineblog.com/archives/011741.php).

Meanwhile, world renowned propagandist Michael Moore posted this press release on his website:

"We are a nation under siege by our own oppressive Imperialist government and we must endeavor to drive ourselves from our own land - for if we do not, who will? Who among you would dare to deny that it was the Americans who conquered America? And deep down inside, we all know the real reason why Bushco continues to occupy America with his troops, and it is all about oil! He has a secret pact with the big oil companies to develop oil fields in Alaska, the Gulf of Mexico and off the coast of California, and I have the proof! Bush is lying when he tells people that the American Armed Forces are here to protect and serve the people! They are nothing but a bunch of jackbooted thugs who were sent here for the sole purpose of raping the land and stealing our oil!

Before Shrub stole the last two elections, America was a peaceful land of hope and frivolity, where little children flew their kites and life was beautiful. Since then, every single day in our beloved country, thousands of people die, and this is a fact that even the Bush Administration dare not deny! Their blood is on his hands! How long is he going to continue to sit there on his lazy *** reading 'My Pet Goat' to gullible young school children while our people, our environment and thousands of innocent caribou are under assault by our most dangerous enemies, the American oil cartel and the U.S. Military? The world cannot afford to wait another three years for the end of the Evil Bush Regime - it must be ended now!

I am presently in the process of putting the final touches on a film, produced in conjunction with the good folks at Hezbollah (http://www.rightwingnews.com/archives/week_2004_06_13.PHP#002145) and al-Jazeera, which will shake the very foundations of this country to its core and bring the much-hated Bush Regime to its knees, America the Pitiful: Oil's Well that Ends Wells! Once they see this film, I guarantee you that the American people will be rioting in the streets, demanding Bush's resignation, an end to the occupation of America, and the immediate cessation of all business activities by every oil company in America and throughout the world! Tell your friends and neighbors that they all MUST see this movie! [Advance tickets are now on sale at MichaelMoore.com]"

Rhino
6/8/2006, 12:14 PM

Coulter vs. Clinton in a cage match? Who wins? Coulter's got the reach, but all fights go to the ground. I think Hilary might take her. I give the edge to Coulter. Mostly because she's a man.

http://www.overspun.com/images/Coulter.Alien.jpg

Viking Kitten
6/8/2006, 12:20 PM
I give the edge to Coulter. Mostly because she's a man.

http://www.overspun.com/images/Coulter.Alien.jpg

Didja ever have one of those dreams that's so pleasant you hate to wake up?

Well, once I had this dream that I was beating the s**t out of Ann Coulter. Yep. sucker punched her in that barren moonscape she calls a uterus and wiped that little smirk completely off her face. Gosh I hate my alarm clock.

Scott D
6/8/2006, 12:22 PM
by uterus you mean pelvis because there is no room in that physique for any internal organs ;)

bri
6/8/2006, 01:00 PM
You probably don't pay much attention to Ann Coulter, but she DOES attack the ideas. She's just pointing out that most people don't respond to the Jersey Girls because of their "victim" status.

And so, because she's the bravest little toaster, she decides to overcompensate and say the vilest, most hateful things she can conjur up? Wow, color me inspired.

KaiserSooner
6/8/2006, 01:05 PM
Ann Coulter, what a demagogic skank. Goebbels would be proud of his protege.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 01:13 PM
The MSM would go after her as they see fit, and I doubt hardly anyone on the right would cry foul because she' a soldier's wife. The right is accustomed to character assassinations by the left-ho hum. Happens all the time. It's just that the other side isn't at all used to it, and they are having rug-chewing hissy fits.(see the Herr Scholz posts)

The thing is that I don't think the right would cry foul of the soldier's wife, in fact they would use her to do the prayer at the next convention...the Right would cry foul on Franken and call him every name in the book because he said the same exact thing Coulter said only you don't agree with him, which makes him a scum bag and her a heroic figure of calling them like she sees them

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 01:16 PM
Call them attention whores but don't say their husbands were going to divorce them or saying (mind you not implying, just out and out saying) that they are happy their husbands died :(

6/8/2006, 01:30 PM
Didja ever have one of those dreams that's so pleasant you hate to wake up?

Well, once I had this dream that I was beating the s**t out of Ann Coulter. Yep. sucker punched her in that barren moonscape she calls a uterus and wiped that little smirk completely off her face. Gosh I hate my alarm clock.Stylized, yes, but rug-chewing, nevertheless.

bri
6/8/2006, 01:33 PM
What in the blue F*CK are you saying?

6/8/2006, 01:36 PM
What in the blue F*CK are you saying?Kanniptions(sp?)

Viking Kitten
6/8/2006, 01:56 PM
Stylized, yes, but rug-chewing, nevertheless.

Only when cute boys are watching.

1stTimeCaller
6/8/2006, 02:06 PM
Only when cute boys are watching.

much like a Hot Carl:eddie:

6/8/2006, 02:14 PM
The Right would cry foul on Franken and call him every name in the book because he said the same exact thing Coulter said, only about someone who is right instead of wrong, only you don't agree with him because he's a fool, which makes him a scum bag and her a heroic figure of calling them like she sees themOK. BTW, what is a " _Grey"?(I'm sure you've been asked before, but I never have seen the answer)

mdklatt
6/8/2006, 02:16 PM
OK. BTW, what is a " _Grey"?(I'm sure you've been asked before, but I never have seen the answer)

Gandalf The Grey is the good wizard in Lord of the Rings.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 02:19 PM
I honestly hoped it was some clever way of calling me a lib :P

6/8/2006, 02:20 PM
Gandalf The Grey is the good wizard in Lord of the Rings.OK, but what about _the Grey part. Any known meaning to that?

mdklatt
6/8/2006, 02:25 PM
I think Coulter is right to some extent about the culture victimization surroudinging the WTC widow/ers. I don't think anybody deserves a government payout or other special treatment because their spouse happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

However...

"And by the way, how do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these harpies? Now that their shelf life is dwindling, they'd better hurry up and appear in Playboy. . .

What a ****.

mdklatt
6/8/2006, 02:27 PM
OK, but what about _the Grey part. Any known meaning to that?

I think that's his officially his name, because he wore grey robes. Hell, you can't swing dead cat around here without hitting an LOTR geek; I'm sure one of them can explain it better than me. :D

Viking Kitten
6/8/2006, 02:30 PM
What a ****.

C U Next Tuesday?

Gandalf_The_Grey
When he came to the Middle Earth, Gandalf is a traslation from Dale that basically means wand elf...the Grey was added because Gandalf was cloaked in grey all the time, common threads, concealing his power. Like Saruman the White wore white and Radagast the Brown wore Brown ;)

mdklatt
C U Next Tuesday?

Yep.

6/8/2006, 02:40 PM
When he came to the Middle Earth, Gandalf is a traslation from Dale that basically means wand elf...the Grey was added because Gandalf was cloaked in grey all the time, common threads, concealing his power. Like Saruman the White wore white and Radagast the Brown wore Brown ;)So, why didn't they confuse their enemies by using code names for the various colored robes? How powerful are you, Gandalf?

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 02:47 PM
Well only 5 wizards(or Istari) were sent to the middle earth to help protect all of the free people from the darkness that Sauron was creating. 2 Went missing and are not mentioned in stories. Radagast was a lover of animals which is a huge benefit to Gandalf and Saruman because he was able to collect information from animals. Only one occasion I can recall was more than one wizard together at a time, and that was when the Council broke Mirkwood from Sauron and only Saruman and Gandalf was there. When Gandalf dies and comes back as Gandalf the White, he becomes the most power because he embraces his power and his strength. Gandalf the Grey was much more subtle and kind of came quietly around him causing mischief.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 02:50 PM
When Saruman turned from wisdom, his robe started to change colors and he was angered by the title "Saruman the White" because he of white as a beginning, a canvas to be painted over ;)

6/8/2006, 02:54 PM
THREAD SUMMARY SO FAR:
1)AC raised the hackles of the left when she accused them of using "victims" to do their dirty work, because victims are off-limits to debate and criticism.
2)AC is so PO'D with the left , she went ahead and cast aspersions on the "Jersey Girls'', for being media whorns.
3)SO lefties don't like AC, or me either.
4) AC has big hands, and is too skinny, might have a tapeworm.
5)W has some similarities with Hitler.
6) Juanita Broaddrick won't go away.
Well, those are the highlights, as I remember them.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 02:57 PM
The Hitler thing was a joke...I hope you got that :P

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/8/2006, 03:00 PM
I like Pork & Beans. And quesadillas.Fix yourself a Quesadilla, Napolean!

mdklatt
6/8/2006, 03:02 PM
Fix yourself a dang Quesadilla, Napolean!

Fixed.

6/8/2006, 03:02 PM
The Hitler thing was a joke...I hope you got that :PBut it was SUCH A LONG joke.

bri
6/8/2006, 03:04 PM
THREAD SUMMARY SO FAR:
1)AC raised the hackles of the left when she accused them of using "victims" to do their dirty work, because victims are off-limits to debate and criticism.
2)AC is so PO'D with the left , she went ahead and cast aspersions on the "Jersey Girls'', for being media whorns.

You forgot the part where Ann Coulter is a horrible, soulless woman, thriving on spewing whatever filth pops into the diseased mass she calls a "brain" on whatever talk show will have her, because the ten pounds the camera adds ALMOST make her look human.

KaiserSooner
6/8/2006, 03:06 PM
THREAD SUMMARY SO FAR:

And don't forget you, with your Bill O'Reilly-like ability to sniff out left-wing conspiracies, started grilling Gandalf the Grey about the meaning of Grey. :D

6/8/2006, 03:07 PM
You forgot the part where Ann Coulter is a horrible, soulless woman, thriving on spewing whatever filth pops into the diseased mass she calls a "brain" on whatever talk show will have her, because the ten pounds the camera adds ALMOST make her look human.You have permission to edit my post.

KaiserSooner
6/8/2006, 03:08 PM
You forgot the part where Ann Coulter is a horrible, soulless woman, thriving on spewing whatever filth pops into the diseased mass she calls a "brain" on whatever talk show will have her, because the ten pounds the camera adds ALMOST make her look human.

Your killing me! Jesus, do you ever have a bad day when the lines and quips aren't happening for ya?

Herr Scholz
6/8/2006, 03:09 PM
If anyone ever has the temerity to get indignant at a story where AC gets heckled or shouted down at one of her speaking events, just don't. She deserves whatever scorn she gets. And then some.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/8/2006, 03:10 PM
What in the blue F*CK are you saying?Don't ask. It's an increasingly prevalent condition called GOPese whereby an individual must wear GOP colored classes.

1stTimeCaller
I like Ann sometimes. She has some good points but just like our lil Dexter Manley of the SO she tends to take things to the nth degree and then I gotta step back and reexamine things. And then I usually grab a bite to eat or take a nap.

Gandalf_The_Grey

She callem them women WHORNS too!!!! She truly is a HEARTLESS BITCH!!!!!

colleyvillesooner
6/8/2006, 03:11 PM

Man Hands in Action (http://colleyvillesooner.com/stuff/Ann.wmv)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/8/2006, 03:12 PM
And don't forget you, with your Bill O'Reilly-like ability to sniff out left-wing conspiracies, started grilling Gandalf the Grey about the meaning of Grey. :DWilliam Favor makes dirty phone calls?

mdklatt
6/8/2006, 03:14 PM
Man Hands in Action (http://colleyvillesooner.com/stuff/Ann.wmv)

With hands that big she must have a HUGE ****.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/8/2006, 03:16 PM
With hands that big she must have a HUGE ****.Lola, la la la, Lola

bri
6/8/2006, 03:18 PM
Your killing me! Jesus, do you ever have a bad day when the lines and quips aren't happening for ya?

Yeah...those are the days I post as SAS.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 03:19 PM
What does _Bred part mean in your screenname?

colleyvillesooner
6/8/2006, 03:19 PM
Yeah...those are the days I post as SAS.

Gold.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 03:22 PM
Is the sex also bad when you post as SAS?

C&CDean
6/8/2006, 03:24 PM

You could insert "Hillary" here, but you'd have to change the whole ten pounds/human thing. Otherwise, spot on.

I gotta be honest here. I pretty much think the same thing Coulter said. But everybody knows I'm a grumpy, disillusioned, lost-faith-in-humanity kinda guy. What's cracking me up is that people actually listen to these yainches. Either one of them. Who gives a ****?

And whoever brought up Nick Berg's dad needs to be bitchslapped (Herr?). Yeah, it's Bush's fault for starting a war that your money-grubbing son felt compelled to make some bucks on that killed him. The filth in Motel 6 towels didn't have anything to do with it. You, sir, are a ****ing idiot. Go ahead on over there and let's see how long you keep your brainless head on your shoulders.

Bush really ****ed up when he gave the survivors/heirs of the WTC deal a bunch of $$. The only ones who deserve a nickel are the cops/firefighters/etc.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/8/2006, 03:24 PM
What does _Bred part mean in your screenname?It is part of the lyrics to OU's fight song. In 1905, Arthur M. Alden, a student in history and physiology whose father was a Norman jeweler, wrote the lyrics to the fight song, borrowing the tune from Yale University's 'Boola Boola' but improvising the words. A year later, an addition was made to it from North Carolina's 'I'm a Tarheel Born' and the two combined to form the university's fight song today. Though the tune was first made known by Yale, the everlasting success of Sooner squads has taken the melody of 'Boomer Sooner' to national popularity.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 03:27 PM
Well why not change the spelling Bread to make it different from the tarheels ;)

bri
6/8/2006, 03:30 PM
You could insert "Hillary" here, but you'd have to change the whole ten pounds/human thing. Otherwise, spot on.

Very true. Truth be told, I actually find Hillary to be shrill and completely unlikable, and any time I see her in the vicinity of an open microphone, I shudder. She's Mary Bono with graduate degrees, as far as I'm concerned.

Of course, that fact frequently gets lost in the spirited atmosphere of discourse on this forum. Since I am a "liberal", I automatically agree with everything that Hillary and the extreme left say, hate America/Jesus, and want to eat babies.

Delicious, tender babies. :twinkies:

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 03:32 PM
lib!!! heh

NormanPride
Very true. Truth be told, I actually find Hillary to be shrill and completely unlikable, and any time I see her in the vicinity of an open microphone, I shudder. She's Mary Bono with graduate degrees, as far as I'm concerned.

Of course, that fact frequently gets lost in the spirited atmosphere of discourse on this forum. Since I am a "liberal", I automatically agree with everything that Hillary and the extreme left say, hate America/Jesus, and want to eat babies.

I think 1TC has some good fetus recipes. You should talk to him for tips on that.

Tear Down This Wall

:eek:

bri
6/8/2006, 03:33 PM
I think 1TC has some good fetus recipes. You should talk to him for tips on that.

Meh...they all use Zima for a marinade.

6/8/2006, 03:35 PM
Maybe AC needs to take some nutrition courses from Fat Ba*tard!

Mjcpr

It's the citric acid from the Jolly Ranchers that tenderize the meat.

Scott D

you'd have to change the woman thing too...we all know Hillary is a hermaphrodite.

C&CDean
6/8/2006, 03:37 PM

Heh. And since I am a "conservative" I automatically agree with everything Bush says, love America/Jesus and want to save the babies........well, 2 outta 3 ain't bad.

But I will say this mister. You ain't the same lib you were 3 or so years ago. Nay. You are slowly but surely morphing into one of us. It's OK though. You can't help it. If you've got anything more than an ounce of brains, it's gonna happen eventually. It's the natural progression from immaturity to maturity. It's what happens when you actually start paying your own way. When you get beyond what you read/hear on the tube and in papers. When you get tired of "causes."

Of course there are those who never tire or morph. Those are the Cindy Sheehans. The Ted Kennedys. The very sad and lonely gray haired ladies at the library wearing birkenstocks, corduroy slacks, baggy sweaters, checking out their own personal copies of "Mein Keunt" by Hillary von Clinton.

NormanPride
6/8/2006, 03:37 PM

Oh man. I can't wait to see the look on SicEm's face when he learns his favorite alcoholic drink is fetus marinade. :D

bri
6/8/2006, 03:39 PM
Heh. And since I am a "conservative" I automatically agree with everything Bush says, love America/Jesus and want to save the babies........well, 2 outta 3 ain't bad.

But I will say this mister. You ain't the same lib you were 3 or so years ago. Nay. You are slowly but surely morphing into one of us. It's OK though. You can't help it. If you've got anything more than an ounce of brains, it's gonna happen eventually. It's the natural progression from immaturity to maturity. It's what happens when you actually start paying your own way. When you get beyond what you read/hear on the tube and in papers. When you get tired of "causes."

Of course there are those who never tire or morph. Those are the Cindy Sheehans. The Ted Kennedys. The very sad and lonely gray haired ladies at the library wearing birkenstocks, corduroy slacks, baggy sweaters, checking out their own personal copies of "Mein Keunt" by Hillary von Clinton.

It WAS easier to be stridently liberal when we had more charasmatic leadership. ;)

Scott D
6/8/2006, 03:41 PM
yeah but Dean, you still have Tuba and william favor ;)

I love being anti established political parties :D

NormanPride
6/8/2006, 03:43 PM

Amen. We should totally make a party of anti-party people.

C&CDean
6/8/2006, 03:43 PM

Who are balanced out nicely by Johnny Mack and Herr.

And I am seriously worried about VK's Ann Coulter uterus dream.

Scott D
6/8/2006, 03:45 PM
good thing I've got the normanpride and faninama clique then :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 03:46 PM
You think that is sick...you should see my VK dreams ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 03:47 PM
I am a proud member of the Colbert Nation ;) He is Lincolnesque ;)

6/8/2006, 03:56 PM
And I am seriously worried about VK's Ann Coulter uterus dream.I too was taken agasp by that one!

Scott D
6/8/2006, 03:58 PM
I too was taken agasp by that one!

you can relax, we've already established that it's impossible for Olive Oyl to have a uterus.

6/8/2006, 04:01 PM
you can relax, we've already established that it's impossible for Olive Oyl to have a uterus.The gasp was because of the VK brain, not the Olive Oyl physique.

85Sooner
6/8/2006, 04:08 PM
Lock and load babies Lock and load.

Mjcpr
6/8/2006, 04:10 PM
Lock and load babies Lock and load.

I can tolerate eating them but I think using them as ammo crosses the line.

Scott D
6/8/2006, 04:14 PM
The gasp was because of the VK brain, not the Olive Oyl physique.

you should never question the VK brain...it is fathoms beyond your comprehension ability....in an emergency you should just smile and not, and she may not use it on you.

1stTimeCaller
6/8/2006, 04:15 PM
I can tolerate eating them but I think using them as ammo crosses the line.

yeah, if you've ever had to clean a battery of cannons after they've used babies and feti (or is it fetuses?) you would never use them as ammo evar again.

Viking Kitten
6/8/2006, 04:16 PM
you should never question the VK brain...it is fathoms beyond your comprehension ability....in an emergency you should just smile and not, and she may not use it on you.

That's exactly what I keep telling Czar. As long as he buys it, I can keep him in line.

Mjcpr
6/8/2006, 04:17 PM
yeah, if you've ever had to clean a battery of cannons after they've used babies and feti (or is it fetuses?) you would never use them as ammo evar again.

Besides, how much damage could they do? You might as well be flinging semi-thawed fryers at people.

6/8/2006, 04:17 PM
you should never question the VK brain...it is fathoms beyond your comprehension ability....in an emergency you should just smile and not, and she may not use it on you.Sounds like she can perform voodoo?

bri
6/8/2006, 04:18 PM
That's exactly what I keep telling Czar. As long as he buys it, I can keep him in line.

I thought you kept him in line by slapping him stupid with your conviently-Czar-head-level jumblies? :confused:

Viking Kitten
6/8/2006, 04:20 PM
I thought you kept him in line by slapping him stupid with your conviently-Czar-head-level jumblies? :confused:

Nah, nah. That's only when we play "Mickey Mouse Ears."

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 04:20 PM
I am not a smart or thoughtful man...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last nite ;)

Scott D
6/8/2006, 04:21 PM
Sounds like she can perform voodoo?

I doubt it's wise to call it voodoo where she can see it little man.

lefty
6/8/2006, 04:22 PM
I'm a little late getting into this thread. The question I have is how the "Jersey Girls" using their tragedy to prod the government to address the failures of the Clinton and Bush administrations in pre 911 actions is qualitatively different than what John Walsh (America's Most Wanted) did with his tragedy to seek changes in the criminal justice system?

BeetDigger
6/8/2006, 04:26 PM
Nah, nah. That's only when we play "Mickey Mouse Ears."

Sounds rather Goofy.

Viking Kitten
6/8/2006, 04:27 PM
Sounds rather Goofy.

Ooh ooh! Why did Mickey divorce Minnie?

Mjcpr
6/8/2006, 04:28 PM
Ooh ooh! Why did Mickey divorce Minnie?

Because she was screwing Walt?

Viking Kitten
6/8/2006, 04:30 PM
Because she was screwing Walt?

Thanks for screwing up my punchline. I've got half a mind to punch you in the uterus.

Mjcpr
6/8/2006, 04:30 PM
Thanks for screwing up my punchline. I've got half a mind to punch you in the uterus.
You're going to have to buy me dinner first.

Is it because she was ****ing Goofy? :D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/8/2006, 04:35 PM
William Favor, Our little

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/gallery/2004/05/05/mylittleone-trickpony300.jpg

colleyvillesooner
6/8/2006, 04:44 PM

Meredith: A uterus is different from a vagina. I still have a vagina.

BeetDigger
6/8/2006, 05:12 PM
You're going to have to buy me dinner first.

Is it because she was ****ing Goofy? :D

I always knew that Czar and VK were kinky. They've transcended traditional bedroom fetishes and now derive pleasure from Walt Disney games.

OCUDad
6/8/2006, 05:33 PM
I always knew that Czar and VK were kinky. They've transcended traditional bedroom fetishes and now derive pleasure from Walt Disney games.Don't knock it till you've tried it. There are some activities involving Huey, Dewey, and Louie that will knock your socks off. :eek:

6/8/2006, 06:15 PM
William Favor, Our little

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/gallery/2004/05/05/mylittleone-trickpony300.jpgAnd we are to assume you don't approve of the trick, however you define it, no? To make you happy, please tell me what it is, so I don't do it anymore.

bri
6/8/2006, 06:21 PM
What is "posting", Alex?

Scott D
6/8/2006, 06:49 PM
That is correct...bri now has control of the board. Pick your category bri.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/8/2006, 07:50 PM
And we are to assume you don't approve of the trick, however you define it, no? To make you happy, please tell me what it is, so I don't do it anymore.Automatically agreeing with everything that Coulter or Limbaugh (he was great in Office Space, BTW) or anyone else that has an (R) next to their name says.

Hell, even Tuba could say that she was out of line on her comments and trust me it's rare that I agree with Tuba.

This is why I hate partisan politics. I need to form my own party.

bri
6/8/2006, 07:52 PM
That is correct...bri now has control of the board. Pick your category bri.

I'll take "The Rapists" for 800.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/8/2006, 07:54 PM
I'll take "The Rapists" for 800.Who are the guys that set the prices at the gas pump?????

OklahomaTuba
6/8/2006, 07:55 PM
Who are the guys that set the prices at the gas pump?????
The market?

Oh sorry, forgot my tinfoil hat for a sec...

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/8/2006, 07:57 PM
The market?

Oh sorry, forgot my tinfoil hat for a sec...Who is the tin man? :confused:
He's a rapist?

6/8/2006, 08:15 PM
Automatically agreeing with everything that Coulter or Limbaugh (he was great in Office Space, BTW) or anyone else that has an (R) next to their name says.

Hell, even Tuba could say that she was out of line on her comments and trust me it's rare that I agree with Tuba.

This is why I hate partisan politics. I need to form my own party.There are pundits on the right that agree with you. I heard part of the Limbaugh show today, and I didn't hear him even discuss the Coulter matter of this thread. So, I don't even know his opinion of this.
O'Reilly has criticised Coulter. A local talk show guy here in PHX that I respect thaought she was out of line, too. I therefore think you are a "wrong trick pony" in your assessment that I agree with everything any R has to say, and you look pretty ignorant to say that. Sorry.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/8/2006, 08:22 PM
I look ignorant for a lot of reasons. Disagreeing with you is not one of them.

Jerk
6/8/2006, 08:27 PM
Funny thread. Libs say outrageous things all the time and get away with it. Remember the professor from Colorado who said we deserved 9-11? Of course, that was okay because there must be the protection of 'academic freedom.'

The Jersey girls are very political and thus they've opened themselves up to this kind of rhetoric.

People need to just stop being offended so easily. I'm trying to do this, myself.

6/8/2006, 08:30 PM
I look ignorant for a lot of reasons. Disagreeing with you is not one of them.The disagreement on the AC matter may or may not make you look ignorant, but to accuse me of agreeing with all Republican pundits isn't the most observant thing someone can do.

TUSooner
6/8/2006, 08:31 PM
The disagreement on the AC matter may or may not make you look ignorant, but to accuse me of agreeing with all Republican pundits isn't the most observant thing someone can do.

Correct. All Republican pundits agree with william favor.

Scott D
6/8/2006, 08:34 PM
There are pundits on the right that agree with you. I heard part of the Limbaugh show today, and I didn't hear him even discuss the Coulter matter of this thread. So, I don't even know his opinion of this.
O'Reilly has criticised Coulter. A local talk show guy here in PHX that I respect thaought she was out of line, too. I therefore think you are a "wrong trick pony" in your assessment that I agree with everything any R has to say, and you look pretty ignorant to say that. Sorry.

O'Reilly criticizes Coulter because she steals from his spotlight...the same reason he criticizes anyone.

6/8/2006, 08:38 PM
Correct. All Republican pundits agree with william favor.Haha?

TUSooner
6/8/2006, 08:41 PM
Haha?

'Zat better? ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 08:45 PM
They are political...so people can say their husbands actually hated them and wanted to divorce them and that they are happy their husbands died? That doesn't seem like "Politics" to me. If Ann Coulter was any good, she would attack these women's beliefs(which she has) and leave it at that. These women are ignorant(to me) and they do come off as attention seekers in lots of ways. Ann Coulter comes off as a Hateful Bitch when she dares question these women's love for their husbands. As a closet Lesbian, she is angry. This women isn't Rush Limbaugh...Limbaugh has redeeming qualites..... All Coulter is a little spoiled *** rich new england women. She hasn't ever had to work for an honest dollar in her whole life. This is the same women that has said that women aren't as bright as men and that women have no capacity to understand how to make money. She also has said that Apartheid was great for South Africa, that women shouldn't be allowed to vote so that Republicans were assured office. I also love that the Conservative Right is so adamantly behind a women that not only condones the behaviour of the the branch Davidians, but in fact blames the government for an unprovoked attack on innocent people. She is a crazy attention seeking whore even more so than these widows, she better be prepared to join Zarqawi when she bites the bullet because her ideals seem to awfully rival Islamic Fundamentalist.

Soonrboy
6/8/2006, 08:49 PM
I was flipping through and saw O'Reilly with her..and it showed a book that she wrote. Is this a new book, or one lacking in sales so she causes an outrage to boost sales? This was probably in the thread somewhere, I apologize.

TUSooner
6/8/2006, 08:50 PM
I miss Barry Goldwater.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/8/2006, 09:23 PM
The disagreement on the AC matter may or may not make you look ignorant, but to accuse me of agreeing with all Republican pundits isn't the most observant thing someone can do.Point out a thread where you have disagreed with one. Anytime I can recall, you've defended them when anyone has said anything negative.

Doesn't matter anyway, I need to go have Al Franken's love child.

KaiserSooner
6/8/2006, 09:59 PM
They are political...so people can say their husbands actually hated them and wanted to divorce them and that they are happy their husbands died? That doesn't seem like "Politics" to me. If Ann Coulter was any good, she would attack these women's beliefs(which she has) and leave it at that. These women are ignorant(to me) and they do come off as attention seekers in lots of ways. Ann Coulter comes off as a Hateful Bitch when she dares question these women's love for their husbands. As a closet Lesbian, she is angry. This women isn't Rush Limbaugh...Limbaugh has redeeming qualites..... All Coulter is a little spoiled *** rich new england women. She hasn't ever had to work for an honest dollar in her whole life. This is the same women that has said that women aren't as bright as men and that women have no capacity to understand how to make money. She also has said that Apartheid was great for South Africa, that women shouldn't be allowed to vote so that Republicans were assured office. I also love that the Conservative Right is so adamantly behind a women that not only condones the behaviour of the the branch Davidians, but in fact blames the government for an unprovoked attack on innocent people. She is a crazy attention seeking whore even more so than these widows, she better be prepared to join Zarqawi when she bites the bullet because her ideals seem to awfully rival Islamic Fundamentalist.

And don't forget she defends Joe McCarthy and his tactics.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/8/2006, 10:02 PM
She is just as scummy as those clerics in Britian that praise 9/11, she is just another Paris Hilton, a no talent hack that does or says something stupid every few months to remind us she is still alive

KaiserSooner
6/8/2006, 10:08 PM
I therefore think you are a "wrong trick pony" in your assessment that I agree with everything any R has to say, and you look pretty ignorant to say that. Sorry.

Right, because SBSB was supposed to mistake you as a critical listener of Limbaugh and Coulter when you defend these demagogues at every turn.

:rolleyes:

6/9/2006, 12:35 AM
She is just as scummy as those clerics in Britian that praise 9/11, she is just another Paris Hilton, a no talent hack that does or says something stupid every few months to remind us she is still aliveAll her books have been best sellers. You guys are delusional.

6/9/2006, 12:39 AM
Point out a thread where you have disagreed with one. Anytime I can recall, you've defended them when anyone has said anything negative.

you don't pay much attention. I oftentimes disagree with O'Reilly. I don't agree with a lot of what Pres. Bush has done. Is he Repub. enough for you? You guys don't talk about Repub. pundits very often, because you don't know what they're saying (since you don't listen to them). If someone says something I disagree with, I sometimes comment.

bri
6/9/2006, 06:24 AM
All her books have been best sellers. You guys are delusional.

No, YOU'RE delusional if you think that just because she sells a few books, she actually has talent. It's called "the Bell curve"...

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/9/2006, 06:51 AM
James Frey, the guy who wrote A Million Little Pieces, had a best seller too.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/9/2006, 08:10 AM
In 1933 alone "Mein Kampf" 1.5 million copies....Does this mean we should support Hitler.

Let's also look at other fun Coulter facts. She has stated that all Islamic people should be killed or converted to Christianity....Who does that sound like? Maybe some Jews from Germany during a time called World War II can tell you what it feels like to be killed for religious beliefs.

Ann Coulter says that women are intellectually inferior to men. Let's see here...Who made the first flag of the United States? Who led Lewis and Clark across the western part of the country? Who enlivened the civil rights movement by refusing bus seating assignments? Who was the first computer programmer? Who wrote Uncle Tom's Cabin? I will give you a clue, they are the intellectually inferior women Coulter so bravely attacks.

If this women is your hero, then you should just pack up because no one can take you seriously. She is a bigot, sexist, classist, and just about any other word you can throw at her. She is no better than your average leader of the Islamic Fundamentalist, the only difference is her conservative base wouldn't do her bidding. She has wished death on the NEw York Times staff on numerous occasions...one time even saying Timothy McVeigh blew up the wrong building.

Scott D
6/9/2006, 08:31 AM
you don't pay much attention. I oftentimes disagree with O'Reilly. I don't agree with a lot of what Pres. Bush has done. Is he Repub. enough for you? You guys don't talk about Repub. pundits very often, because you don't know what they're saying (since you don't listen to them). If someone says something I disagree with, I sometimes comment.

I'd hardly qualify Bill O'Reilly as a conservative...he's more of a Bill O'Reillyist.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/9/2006, 08:35 AM
In 1933 alone "Mein Kampf" 1.5 million copies....Does this mean we should support Hitler.

Let's also look at other fun Coulter facts. She has stated that all Islamic people should be killed or converted to Christianity....Who does that sound like? Maybe some Jews from Germany during a time called World War II can tell you what it feels like to be killed for religious beliefs.

Ann Coulter says that women are intellectually inferior to men. Let's see here...Who made the first flag of the United States? Who led Lewis and Clark across the western part of the country? Who enlivened the civil rights movement by refusing bus seating assignments? Who was the first computer programmer? Who wrote Uncle Tom's Cabin? I will give you a clue, they are the intellectually inferior women Coulter so bravely attacks.

If this women is your hero, then you should just pack up because no one can take you seriously. She is a bigot, sexist, classist, and just about any other word you can throw at her. She is no better than your average leader of the Islamic Fundamentalist, the only difference is her conservative base wouldn't do her bidding. She has wished death on the NEw York Times staff on numerous occasions...one time even saying Timothy McVeigh blew up the wrong building.http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif Wow. She really is a man.

King Crimson
6/9/2006, 08:49 AM
All her books have been best sellers. You guys are delusional.

all her books and Hannity's are also available at places like Newmax.com and Conservative Book Club for 99 cents a copy about 6 months after release too.

because Murdoch or whoever (and this is true of a lot of publishing industry, so don't come off as persecuted) subsidieries buy a TON of copy at first release to vault a book onto Times bestseller lists....to generate "buzz" or in this case showcase a political viewpoint in the mass mediated public sphere.

so, as by now everyone knows "payola" and such helps drive radio top 40.....bestseller lists are not always a reflection of actual consumer behavior/desire.

OklahomaTuba
6/9/2006, 08:54 AM
I hear Air America gets a lot of listeners these days.

Oh wait, never mind.

KaiserSooner
6/9/2006, 08:55 AM
I'd hardly qualify Bill O'Reilly as a conservative...he's more of a Bill O'Reillyist.

That, and a nationalist.

soonerjoker
6/9/2006, 08:57 AM
i still like Annie. she has done exactly what she wanted, got many folks
talking about her. this will really help book sales.

BeetDigger
6/9/2006, 08:59 AM

Back up there feller. None of the examples listed disprove her statement. Let's not get crazy here. Ann maybe psycho, but she does get a few things right. :D

OklahomaTuba
6/9/2006, 09:00 AM
The parts of her book I read have been fantastic.

Octavian
6/9/2006, 09:04 AM
Wow. She really is a man.

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/2473/anncoulter13gw.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

6/9/2006, 09:50 AM
Ann knows the enemy, and she takes the war seriously.

Scott D
6/9/2006, 10:05 AM
The parts of her book I read have been fantastic.

guess you haven't gotten to the part where she says tuba players are all limp wristed liberal flaming homosexuals who should be exiled to Alcatraz with the rest of San Francisco then ;)

Scott D
6/9/2006, 10:06 AM

liar..she hasn't written one word about food and nutrition.

Herr Scholz
6/9/2006, 10:22 AM
So, now the left is the enemy? Interesting language. You're talking about Americans, right?

mdklatt
6/9/2006, 10:24 AM
So, now the left is the enemy? Interesting language. You're talking about Americans, right?

Please. Everyone knows that Democrats aren't real Americans. Where have you been?

BeetDigger
6/9/2006, 10:25 AM

You mean that you are trying to claim that democrats are Americans? Now that's just crazy talk. Hook 'em :D

Herr Scholz
6/9/2006, 10:29 AM
Please. Everyone knows that Democrats aren't real Americans. Where have you been?
I know. Stupid. What was I thinking.

Sooner in Tampa
6/9/2006, 10:51 AM
I know. Stupid. What was I thinking.Smartest thing EVAR typed by Herr. :)

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/9/2006, 01:46 PM
So William...you encourage the mass killing and forced religious change of all Islamic people in the world?

bri
6/9/2006, 02:13 PM
Man, Gandalf asking the hard-hitting questions!

While you're at it, why don't you ask water if it agrees with being wet? ;)

King Crimson
6/9/2006, 02:33 PM
Don't forget Favor advocated (or at least agreed to) FDR and John Kenneth Galbraith "burning/rotting in Hell". From which i guess one concludes that not being a Republican is a pretty serious sin....in a convenient and familiar (though utterly specious and mendacious) elision of the American political spectrum and the divine. such are the "Godless.....

Tear Down This Wall
6/9/2006, 02:43 PM
I see that you all are still talking about Ann Coulter and Hillary Clinton.

6/9/2006, 04:37 PM
So William...you encourage the mass killing and forced religious change of all Islamic people in the world?I find it hard to believe you think AC is serious about such stuff.

Fugue
6/9/2006, 04:39 PM
I find it hard to believe you think AC is serious about such stuff.

celibacy?
i think he's pretty serious about that. :eddie:

lefty
6/9/2006, 04:43 PM
I find it hard to believe you think AC is serious about such stuff.

Do you have the secret decoder ring to decipher when she's serious and when she isn't?

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/9/2006, 04:49 PM
So when she says something like women are ignorant and incapable of being intelligent successful members of society...she is kidding. But when Sheehan calls Bush a terrorist or Hitler...she is a plague on society who should be spit on and despised? Now who is starting to sound like they are straddling the fence. Conservative People can say outrageous thing because they are only kidding, like her huge apology for saying that someone should blow up the New York Times building where she gave the most sincere apology by saying something along the lines of oh no, they should just blow up the editors and writers floor. Coulter is just such a sweetie

6/9/2006, 04:57 PM
Do you have the secret decoder ring to decipher when she's serious and when she isn't?She does have a sense of humor, you know? Use your common sense, and don't be so PC. You can do it. I've seen you do it before.

Scott D
6/9/2006, 04:59 PM
She does have a sense of humor, you know? Use your common sense, and don't be so PC. You can do it. I've seen you do it before.

maybe if she developed her appetite like her sarcastic attempts at wit, she'd weigh more than 30 lbs.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/9/2006, 05:05 PM
Calling women ignorant...saying all Islamic people need to be murdered...saying the end of apartheid was the worst thing to happen to South Africa...promoting the collection of large caches of weapons(such as Waco) as being destroyed by our government unfairly, and her other various comedy routines....she is just a regular ****ing Bob Hope

6/9/2006, 05:14 PM
Calling women ignorant...saying all Islamic people need to be murdered...saying the end of apartheid was the worst thing to happen to South Africa...promoting the collection of large caches of weapons(such as Waco) as being destroyed by our government unfairly, and her other various comedy routines....she is just a regular ****ing Bob HopeIt's established, you DON'T LIKE HER SARCASM. What advice do you have for her weight problem? This is troublesome to Scott, and something needs to be done about it.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/9/2006, 05:19 PM
Sarcasm is "I have a 10 inch penis....around" Sarcasm is not "I wish a whole group of people die horrible deaths" Jeffrey Dahmer was just kidding when he ate that guy's *** too. Maybe if she did an honest days work instead of picking on the people that do, she would put on muscles from not being a stupid whore. Although we all know she is a lesbian

6/9/2006, 05:23 PM
Sarcasm is "I have a 10 inch penis....around" Sarcasm is not "I wish a whole group of people die horrible deaths" Jeffrey Dahmer was just kidding when he ate that guy's *** too. Maybe if she did an honest days work instead of picking on the people that do, she would put on muscles from not being a stupid whore. Although we all know she is a lesbianThere ya go. I don't like her anymore.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/9/2006, 05:24 PM
Anyone that does like her strikes me as deeply un-American...she is against everything that makes this country special

6/9/2006, 05:30 PM
Anyone that does like her strikes me as deeply un-American...she is against everything that makes this country specialTake a deep breath.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/9/2006, 05:33 PM
I was being sarcastic...saying hateful things is allright if you are being sarcastic ;)

lefty
6/9/2006, 05:36 PM
She does have a sense of humor, you know? Use your common sense, and don't be so PC. You can do it. I've seen you do it before.

I thought the "secret decoder ring" thing was kinda funny. But you're right, it's not nearly as funny as hoping a supreme court justice gets poisoned.

Sooner_Bob
6/9/2006, 05:42 PM

I gotta be honest here. I pretty much think the same thing Coulter said. But everybody knows I'm a grumpy, disillusioned, lost-faith-in-humanity kinda guy. What's cracking me up is that people actually listen to these yainches. Either one of them. Who gives a ****?

And whoever brought up Nick Berg's dad needs to be bitchslapped (Herr?). Yeah, it's Bush's fault for starting a war that your money-grubbing son felt compelled to make some bucks on that killed him. The filth in Motel 6 towels didn't have anything to do with it. You, sir, are a ****ing idiot. Go ahead on over there and let's see how long you keep your brainless head on your shoulders.

Bush really ****ed up when he gave the survivors/heirs of the WTC deal a bunch of $$. The only ones who deserve a nickel are the cops/firefighters/etc.

Exactly . . .

bri
6/9/2006, 05:47 PM
william favor's mother should have had an abortion.

What? I'm just being witty and sarcastic. You people have seen me be sarcastic...stop being so PC about everything!

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/9/2006, 05:55 PM
And little kids!!!! Let's kill them ALL!!!! Imagine how much we would save not having to send those little tykes to school in the bus!!!!!!

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/9/2006, 05:58 PM
Hugo Chavez was just kidding about all that inflammatory stuff he said about America...Castro and Bin Laden too!!!

Scott D
6/9/2006, 05:59 PM
as william favor defends ann coulter we cut away to the secret AC fortress of solitude deep within the bowels of Washington DC..here we see william's heroine enjoying her nightly snack of Le taco au thon de Hillary.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/9/2006, 06:02 PM
I have a feeling she would love to dine on Hilary if you catch my drift ;)

Scott D
6/9/2006, 06:04 PM

so would william favor...because that's just how he rolls...when he's not attending his hitler senior citizen meetings that is ;)

bri
6/9/2006, 06:07 PM

Since they both have man parts, would that make them gay or lesbos?

Alternative lifestyles are CONFUSING.

Scott D
6/9/2006, 06:23 PM
Since they both have man parts, would that make them gay or lesbos?

Alternative lifestyles are CONFUSING.

Hermaphroditic porn. Starlets with both organs. You should see the box. Beautiful chicks with d**ks that put mine to shame.

I think we are beginning to understand his frustration and rage. :D

bri
6/9/2006, 06:26 PM
He likes to expand his horizons!

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/9/2006, 06:30 PM
he likes to expand something if you catch my drift...Tokyo Drift that is ;)

Scott D
6/9/2006, 06:38 PM
well after praying at the altar of Rush all day I can see why he'd feel the need to expand something ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/9/2006, 06:44 PM
Did you know that Rush Limbaugh is right 98.6% of the time!!!

Scott D
6/9/2006, 06:45 PM
only because 1.4% of the time he's talking about what makes a marriage a successful venture ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/9/2006, 06:56 PM
Well at least he isn't a fat *** like Coulter!!

lefty
6/9/2006, 06:58 PM
Well at least he isn't a fat *** like Coulter!!

I thought Michael Moore was wrong because he was fat. I just can't keep up.

bri
6/9/2006, 07:02 PM
only because 1.4% of the time he's talking about what makes a marriage a successful venture ;)

http://static.flickr.com/46/131327718_577736f63f_o.gif

Jerk
6/9/2006, 07:13 PM
Anyone that does like her strikes me as deeply anti-communist...she is against everything that makes Marxism special

I agree 100%

Jerk
6/9/2006, 07:16 PM

I think he's talking about frilly panty wearing pinkos.

Scott D
6/9/2006, 07:17 PM

frilly panty wearing? no he's talking about himself again.

bri
6/9/2006, 07:26 PM

Dude, frilly panties are SO 80's. They issued us all thongs YEARS ago.

Mine are mesh and have those breakaway velcro tabs on the sides. :D

Jerk
6/9/2006, 07:36 PM
Dude, frilly panties are SO 80's. They issued us all thongs YEARS ago.

Mine are mesh and have those breakaway velcro tabs on the sides. :D

LOL!

Dam*it.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/9/2006, 07:49 PM
The Problem is on top of being Anti-Communist, she is Anti-Arab, Anti-Female, Anti-Jew, Anti-any gun control, Anti-Blacks, Anti-Poor People, Anti-Middle Class, Anti-Jennifer Aniston..etc al

bri
6/9/2006, 07:50 PM
You forgot anti-food.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/9/2006, 08:00 PM
cough etc. al cough She is only Pro-Coulter ;)