PDA

View Full Version : Tis a sad day indeed my friends

SoonerBK
6/7/2006, 04:34 PM
My lovely wife who thinks that she is fat has embarked on a weight loss plan. She is now officially a D-cup down from a DD-cup. THEY ARE GOING AWAY! What should I do? I asked her if she wanted me to numb them for her.

For the record she is very phat, but not fat at all.

colleyvillesooner
6/7/2006, 04:38 PM
IBTDD

1stTimeCaller
6/7/2006, 04:39 PM
is your wife redheaded?

Mjcpr
6/7/2006, 04:39 PM
They'll be back.

:D

etouffee
6/7/2006, 04:56 PM
I say let em' go. You gotta think about the future, man. Too much up top, and those puppies will be down to her knees when middle age rolls around. Buhhh!!!! :eek:

SoonerBK
6/7/2006, 04:58 PM
That is true, but man you sure get used to sumpin'. Spectactular is what they are.

achiro
6/7/2006, 05:01 PM
That is true, but man you sure get used to sumpin'. Spectactular is what they are.
Thats relative, send her up here and I'll give her a thorough going over to find out for sure. I'll let you know what I come up with.

C&CDean
6/7/2006, 05:04 PM
For the life of me, I'll never understand tit men.

They'd take a pasty-skinned heifer with cellulite so bad she looks like a couple bowling balls when she wears those skintight polyester pants, with the face of a snapping turtle's scrotum with big ol' saggy titties - over a nice looking girl with a nice *** and nice legs with nice breasts.

"Dude, I know she looks like 40 miles of dirt road, but would you look at those tits???" Meh.

NormanPride
6/7/2006, 05:04 PM
What you lose in size you gain in firmness and form. Does she need it for health reasons?

soonercody
6/7/2006, 05:08 PM
Funny how they shrink with weight loss but don't always grow with weight gain. The debil must be involved.

opksooner
6/7/2006, 05:12 PM
"Anything more than a mouthful is a waste."
--Socrates

TexasLidig8r
6/7/2006, 05:12 PM

They'd take a pasty-skinned heifer with cellulite so bad she looks like a couple bowling balls when she wears those skintight polyester pants, with the face of a snapping turtle's scrotum with big ol' saggy titties - over a nice looking girl with a nice *** and nice legs with nice breasts.

"Dude, I know she looks like 40 miles of dirt road, but would you look at those tits???" Meh.

Sometimes Dean.. you are shear greatness... a Picasso of wordplay.

Oh.. I am so disappointed that none of you f'in' hillbillies have yet given the obligatory....

Pic?

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/7/2006, 05:13 PM
In all honesty, I couldn't tell you the difference when my g'f is big C or small D. I know it fluxuates at certain times of the month but I don't have a clue. She looks great regardless... :P

opksooner
6/7/2006, 05:14 PM
Sometimes Dean.. you are shear greatness... a Picasso of wordplay.

No grammar police?

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/7/2006, 05:16 PM
No grammar police?

Not until you posted ;)

opksooner
6/7/2006, 05:19 PM
Subtlety isn't my forte. ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/7/2006, 05:22 PM
Joseph Forte?

TUSooner
6/7/2006, 06:06 PM
The older I get, the better my wife looks.

Actually, all women look better the older I get :rolleyes:

picasso
6/7/2006, 06:09 PM

yep, give me a good set of wheels anyday.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/7/2006, 06:16 PM
Dude this thread is about girls not cars :P

walkoffsooner
6/7/2006, 06:25 PM
The smaller they get the bigger the nipples will look.If your into nipples.:D

BudSooner
6/7/2006, 07:10 PM

That was a tough choice of sig material, leave it to Dean to inspire me. :D

Jimminy Crimson
6/8/2006, 12:14 AM
put a bun in her oven if you want them to swell back up

ywia!

noleamite
6/8/2006, 12:19 AM
:D

Mongo
6/8/2006, 12:20 AM
put a bun in her oven if you want them to swell back up

ywia!

I got "took down" by the wife for that very same reason.:D True to that statement, my bra expenditures have exceeded the doctor bills. Pregnant=Copious amounts of large bussoms in your face:D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/8/2006, 06:39 AM
Oh but then after delivery and breasfeeding they could go away entirely.