PDA

View Full Version : Dear sheep shagger,

mdklatt
6/7/2006, 01:20 PM
First of all, nice Pistol Pete decal on your license plate. What? Of course I'm not being sarcastic...okay, I'm totally being sarcastic.

Anyway, I just thought I'd let you that your choice of parking space leaves a lot to be desired. I can see why you parked under a tree, seeing as how it's a hot, sunny day and all. But in case you haven't noticed, things fall out of those treese on a regular basis: leaves, those overripe berries that explode as soon as they touch anything, the occasional bird dump. I know that some people don't really care about their car getting dirty, but seeing as how you drive a convertible I would have thought you might be more wary of that. Especially since you left the top down.

And another thing: Since you parked to the west of the tree it's not going to give you any shade this afternoon. That's yet another reason to not leave the top down, but I'm sure you'll realize this when you sit down on your dark leather seats and grab your dark steering wheel. So, have fun searing your bare skin as you drive home in your berry goop and bird **** stained front seat.

NormanPride
6/7/2006, 01:29 PM
heh. aggies.