PDA

View Full Version : Even though I'm apologizing, I was right, darnit

nmsoonergirl
6/7/2006, 12:22 PM
The Mr. and I had one of those stupid "why would I want to do the dishes" kind of fights last night. We still hadn't made up this morning (he tried, but I was still sulking). So, now I have to make up with him and kiss up, because I have tons of my family coming in to stay with us tomorrow, and so we can't be fighting.
This ****es me off because I was completely right. I was not even the tiniest bit at fault, and now he's going to think that I was.:mad:

there will NOT be any make up sex today, though.

oumartin
6/7/2006, 12:23 PM
if your husband can't do the dishes than he is at fault!

Pricetag
6/7/2006, 12:23 PM
I don't think you'll garner much sympathy with us men. You've just described practically every fight in history.

oumartin
6/7/2006, 12:25 PM
yeah she will, i've done dishes my entire life. I spent 6 hours monday cleaning the house, i went on strike for a month and it has been a month since this house was "cleaned". I finally caved and spent monday cleaning it.
there is nothing wrong with a guy raising kids and doing some housework. I work a full time job and still manage to clean house and raise my kids more hours than my wife does.

yermom
6/7/2006, 12:28 PM
don't you mean "your friend"?

SoonerInKCMO
6/7/2006, 12:28 PM
I don't think you'll garner much sympathy with us men. You've just described practically every fight in history.

Yep.

nmsoonergirl
6/7/2006, 12:29 PM
yeah she will, i've done dishes my entire life. I spent 6 hours monday cleaning the house, i went on strike for a month and it has been a month since this house was "cleaned". I finally caved and spent monday cleaning it.
there is nothing wrong with a guy raising kids and doing some housework. I work a full time job and still manage to clean house and raise my kids more hours than my wife does.

To his credit, there was more to it than that, and generally we DO split the housework, and he does ALL the cooking. I was just using the quote from the Jennifer Aniston movie, cause it felt that absurd.

And, even though it sounds like I'm defending him, he was still wrong. And if I didn't need him to babysit my niece Saturday morning while my sister and I do girl things, I'd hold out until he admitted it!

oumartin
u are so wrong yermon!

oumartin
and okay,, quit your damn whining and suck up to him. he was right! :D

SoonerInKCMO
6/7/2006, 12:33 PM
To his credit, there was more to it than that, and generally we DO split the housework, and he does ALL the cooking. I was just using the quote from the Jennifer Aniston movie, cause it felt that absurd.

And, even though it sounds like I'm defending him, he was still wrong. And if I didn't need him to babysit my niece Saturday morning while my sister and I do girl things, I'd hold out until he admitted it!

Nope. Sympathy meter still reading zero. ;)

crawfish
6/7/2006, 12:35 PM
Give him makeup sex or we'll all put you on "ignore". :mad:

Mjcpr
6/7/2006, 12:35 PM
Let's hear the detals and we'll determine who was right or wrong and who puts out or doesn't, lady.

Howzit
6/7/2006, 12:36 PM
Even though he was wrong, you should still apologize. He does, after all, have a penis.

Mrs Howzit obviously has not found the SO yet.

NormanPride
6/7/2006, 12:39 PM
Even though he was wrong, you should still apologize. He does, after all, have a penis.

Mrs Howzit obviously has not found the SO yet.

You'd better take this secret to your grave, man. Or it WILL be your grave. :D

Mjcpr
6/7/2006, 12:40 PM

Oh, sorry......I thought we were all adults here and knew that this was understood.

Fugue
6/7/2006, 12:57 PM
DETALS!

NormanPride
6/7/2006, 01:10 PM
nmhusband: There's just no stopping in a white zone.

nmsoonergirl: Oh really, Vernon, why pretend, we both know perfectly
well what it is you're talking about. You want me to
have an abortion.

nmhusband: Its really the only sensible thing to do. If its done
properly, therapeutically, there's no danger involved.

And before I get negged to bolivian, that's from Airplane!

OUinFLA
6/7/2006, 01:14 PM

http://www.productplacement.biz/wp-content/mrmom.jpg

1stTimeCaller
6/7/2006, 01:18 PM
nmhusband: There's just no stopping in a white zone.

nmsoonergirl: Oh really, Vernon, why pretend, we both know perfectly
well what it is you're talking about. You want me to
have an abortion.

nmhusband: Its really the only sensible thing to do. If its done
properly, therapeutically, there's no danger involved.

And before I get negged to bolivian, that's from Airplane!

HA!!! You watched that yesterday too?

mdklatt
6/7/2006, 01:27 PM
This doesn't sound like anything a little skin flute solo won't make right.

NormanPride
6/7/2006, 01:27 PM
HA!!! You watched that yesterday too?

No, I've just about got the whole thing memorized, though. :O

It was on and I missed it? :mad:

BeetDigger
6/7/2006, 01:42 PM
We still hadn't made up this morning (he tried, but I was still sulking).

Sounds like you missed your opportunity.

I think that the key element at this point is that he can say [George Costanza] "I have hand". [/George Costanza]

mdklatt
6/7/2006, 01:45 PM
IBTPIITB

C&CDean
6/7/2006, 01:59 PM
Well, you should just be ashamed of yourself. Neglecting your wifely duties used to be grounds for a swift backhand. Just consider yourself lucky I ain't your husband - and I'll consider myself blessed you ain't my wife. Deal?

Czar Soonerov
6/7/2006, 02:12 PM
It seems oumartin & Dean would make a good couple.

C&CDean
6/7/2006, 02:23 PM
It seems oumartin & Dean would make a good couple.

Does he swallow?

skycat
6/7/2006, 02:26 PM

Make it a duet and you won't have a fight for months.

:texan:

NormanPride
6/7/2006, 02:26 PM
Dean, that's two days in a row that you've made reference to men giving BJs. A disturbing trend, to say the least.

mdklatt
6/7/2006, 02:28 PM
Dean, that's two days in a row that you've made reference to men giving BJs.

Way to notice, dude.

:chicken: :les:

NormanPride
6/7/2006, 02:32 PM
Way to notice, dude.

:chicken: :les:

Something that disturbing is hard to rip from my memory.

C&CDean
6/7/2006, 02:32 PM
Dean, that's two days in a row that you've made reference to men giving BJs. A disturbing trend, to say the least.

Well, you know it's the deep-lying fear and confusion with my own sexuality that makes me obsess on man-hummers. At least that's what Hatfield tells me.

NormanPride
6/7/2006, 03:00 PM
Well, you know it's the deep-lying fear and confusion with my own sexuality that makes me obsess on man-hummers. At least that's what Hatfield tells me.

Maybe he knows from experience. You should respect that, Dean. ;)

nmsoonergirl
6/7/2006, 03:42 PM
Making up done--I'm at work, so no make up sex yet. He works a 24 hour shift today, and then my mother arrives at 10am tomorrow (no way either of us wll fell like sex while she's here....).
The details are unimportant. I was right, damnit!
Dean, if it makes a difference, I've been working 80 hour weeks for the past three years, and I'm gonna end up making more money than him). So, really he should be doing more of the house stuff. Yeah, I knew you wouldn't see it that way.

mdklatt
6/7/2006, 03:47 PM
no way either of us wll fell like sex while she's here....

Technically, a hummer isn't sex....

handcrafted
6/7/2006, 03:54 PM
Technically, a hummer isn't sex....

Keep quiet, Billy. :eddie:

SoonerBK
6/7/2006, 03:57 PM

I like his idea.

opksooner
6/7/2006, 03:59 PM
The Mr. and I had one of those stupid "why would I want to do the dishes" kind of fights last night..........

Is this the hill you want to go to war over? Sheesh!! Get some perspective.

crawfish
6/7/2006, 04:24 PM
Making up done--I'm at work, so no make up sex yet. He works a 24 hour shift today, and then my mother arrives at 10am tomorrow (no way either of us wll fell like sex while she's here....).
Dean, if it makes a difference, I've been working 80 hour weeks for the past three years, and I'm gonna end up making more money than him). So, really he should be doing more of the house stuff. Yeah, I knew you wouldn't see it that way.

A bj with the mil in the next room can be exhilarating. I think that would completely make up for what you did. :D

yermom
6/7/2006, 04:25 PM
yep, i'm sure he'd forget all about your faux pas

you should be glad the MIL is there to give you the chance to get away with it this time ;)

Oldnslo
6/7/2006, 04:29 PM
Does he swallow?
By that time, really, who cares if he keeps the change or not?

C&CDean
6/7/2006, 04:41 PM

pffft. There ain't even 80 hours in a week. And regardless of how many hours you work outside the home, it's still your responsibility to maintain all of the "C's." Cookin'. Cleanin'. C*ck. His responsibilities are the "CG's." Cuttin' Grass. Cookin'/Grillin'. CunnilinGus.

You two's lifes will be so much more complete when you come to this realization.

Scott D
6/7/2006, 04:50 PM
A bj with the mil in the next room can be exhilarating. I think that would completely make up for what you did. :D

*cough* :mad:

yermom
6/7/2006, 04:53 PM
hit a little close to home?

Scott D
6/7/2006, 04:55 PM
hit a little close to home?

well since she lives with us...ya think? :P

oumartin
6/7/2006, 04:58 PM
hey Czar, i didn't know i had made it into this conversation!

thats kinda uncalled for.
But I will say this for Dean
He has yet to let a woman p***y whip him into submission. I cannot say the same.

Scott D
6/7/2006, 05:10 PM
who you kidding martin, your wife could have the anatomy of a barbie and you'd still be whipped into submission ;)

Rogue
6/7/2006, 05:14 PM
Dad gave me some great advice when I got married.
Always say "yes dear, you're right" and then go ahead and do whatever you were going to do anyway. Sometimes this actually works.

Scott D
6/7/2006, 05:15 PM
you owe me a new glass of ice tea Rogue.

I never ever ever say she's right, about anything.

C&CDean
6/7/2006, 05:16 PM
you owe me a new glass of ice tea Rogue.

I never ever ever say she's right, about anything.

And you wonder why she never gives you a knobber in the other room?

BajaOklahoma
6/7/2006, 05:17 PM
If momma ain't happy, then nobody is happy.

This is the real truth.

Scott D
6/7/2006, 05:17 PM
And you wonder why she never gives you a knobber in the other room?

sheeeit man. why would I want my mil to give me a knobber, when I've got a perfectly useful female in the same room as me? :D

C&CDean
6/7/2006, 05:26 PM
If momma ain't happy, then nobody is happy.

This is the real truth.

Truer words have never been spoken. This is why it's critical to hook up with a woman who knows her role. When a woman actually enjoys fulfilling her wifely/motherly/domestic roles, there's no more pleasant female to be around.

When you first meet a woman, and she starts in with any of these phrases "my career is very important to me" or "it's only fair that the man cook and do laundry too" or "I won't rest until I get my PhD." or "honey, I burn water when I try to boil it" or "I have to be in just the right mood" or "it's important that I have my space" or "one night a week out with the girls won't hurt" or "I really expect to be rich some day" or "my last boyfriend always did......" then it's never gonna work fellas.

If you can't find one of the good women, then don't get married. Go ahead and **** each other, but getting involved with a "modern" chick will only lead you down the road to despair.

colleyvillesooner
6/7/2006, 05:29 PM
Truer words have never been spoken. This is why it's critical to hook up with a woman who knows her role. When a woman actually enjoys fulfilling her wifely/motherly/domestic roles, there's no more pleasant female to be around.

When you first meet a woman, and she starts in with any of these phrases "my career is very important to me" or "it's only fair that the man cook and do laundry too" or "I won't rest until I get my PhD." or "honey, I burn water when I try to boil it" or "I have to be in just the right mood" or "it's important that I have my space" or "one night a week out with the girls won't hurt" or "I really expect to be rich some day" or "my last boyfriend always did......" then it's never gonna work fellas.

If you can't find one of the good women, then don't get married. Go ahead and **** each other, but getting involved with a "modern" chick will only lead you down the road to despair.

How can we get this Muh fugga a TV or Radio show? This is a gold mine people.

mdklatt
6/7/2006, 05:31 PM
How can we get this Muh fugga a TV or Radio show? This is a gold mine people.

I've been saying this for awhile, now. I think the next version of "The Simple Life" should feature Paris and Nicole living at Dean's place. :D

colleyvillesooner
6/7/2006, 06:39 PM
I've been saying this for awhile, now. I think the next version of "The Simple Life" should feature Paris and Nicole living at Dean's place. :D

Dude, FOX aint gonna pick that up for the 1 episode it would last.

TUSooner
6/7/2006, 06:43 PM
AMEN, brudda.

Kimberlyz4OU
6/7/2006, 06:49 PM
Well, I guess I'm a "modern chick" then, cause that **** don't fly at my house.

I work just as many hours as him, make more money, carry the boys under MY insurance, blah, blah, blah. Dean, I'm ecstatic that you are so HAPPY in your relationship and I hope your wife is too. But there comes a time to GET REAL on the ranch.

I think I'd better shut up now.

Oh and NMgirl, way to go chicca, well played.

scaldeddawg
6/7/2006, 09:08 PM
Ya'll need to go see "The Break Up" with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anniston.

Vince doesn't do the dishes either.

I thought it was gonna be a "funny love story", but it aint. Real funny at times, and not so at others.

OUinFLA
6/7/2006, 09:42 PM
Three guys and a chick find themselves sitting next to each other at an urban bar one afternoon and they begin to introduce themselves and share personal information.

The first guy says, "I'm a Y.U.P.P.I.E, you know...Young, Urban, Professional, Peaceful, Intelligent, Ecologist."

The second guy says, " I'm a D.I.N.K.Y., you know...Double Income, No Kids Yet."

The third guy says, "I'm a R.U.B, you know...Rich, Urban, Biker."

They turn to the woman and ask her, "What are you?"

She replies: " I'm a WIFE, you know...Wash, Iron, F***, Etc."

crawfish
6/8/2006, 08:20 AM
well since she lives with us...ya think? :P

Dang, you hit the one exception. :D

crawfish
6/8/2006, 08:22 AM

I work just as many hours as him, make more money, carry the boys under MY insurance, blah, blah, blah. Dean, I'm ecstatic that you are so HAPPY in your relationship and I hope your wife is too. But there comes a time to GET REAL on the ranch.

Does he mind wearing the panties and skirt? :D

Hamhock
6/8/2006, 08:30 AM

Do you have kids?

C&CDean
6/8/2006, 09:42 AM

I think I'd better shut up now.

Oh and NMgirl, way to go chicca, well played.

Oh that's all fine. In reality, you're in the majority these days. Career, money, and when I find time, my husband. Just don't blame me when you're still searching for Mr. Goodbar in your fifties. All a gal has to do is look around and see where the whole thing leads. But hey, it's a modern world....

The joy and pleasure my wife gets out of taking care of her husband, her house, and her family (and by "taking care of" I mean the things a "modern" chick would call slavery or drudgery) is a thing of beauty. To see someone happy to be cooking for her man, someone happy to be cleaning his house and doing his laundry, someone happy to please her spouse is something that about 95% of America is missing. And the funny thing is, she doesn't have bad hair days. I never know when her period is coming cause she's as steady as a rock.

And for the record, she works full time in town too. And has to travel sometimes just like me - although not as often. Know what she does before she goes on a trip? She prepares how ever many meals she'll miss making, and freeze them, and leave instructions on what she's left and what needs to be done to finish it or heat it up. She makes sure all the laundry is caught up, clean sheets are on the bed, and even fills up some coffee filters with the right amount of coffee for each morning she'll be away.

And I challenge you to meet/know a happier, better adjusted, more satiated and satisfied woman than her.

49r
6/8/2006, 09:53 AM
And I challenge you to meet/know a happier, better adjusted, more satiated and satisfied woman than her.

A daunting challenge to be sure...

C&CDean
6/8/2006, 09:57 AM
By "adjusted" I mean psychologically. Girl is steady. And she was like this the day I met her. Nothing I've ever done has influenced how she is. Well other than tell her I love her every day, come home after work, don't **** around, and work very hard to provide a great family and role model for her kids.

Howzit
6/8/2006, 10:06 AM

Mrs Howzit is happier, better adjusted, MUCH more satiated and satisifed, and she's even a woman.

SoonerInKCMO
6/8/2006, 10:07 AM
Eh, maybe it's just some stubborn independence thing on my part bred from being an only child and living alone for so long, but I wouldn't want a wife to do all the things that Mrs. Dean does. I'd rather be with a woman that has a passion for her education/career or something else in the 'outside world' rather than housekeeping. Dean - when you say that 95% of America is missing out on a wife like yours, it simply isn't true - because that's not what a lot of us want. One doesn't miss what one doesn't want. I know it works wonderfully for the two of you; it's not for everyone though.

Edit: Nothing above is meant to denigrate the Mrs. Dean in any way - from the times I've met her, she seems like a very good person and just as happy as Dean claims. And far too pretty to be with the likes of Dean.

C&CDean
6/8/2006, 10:09 AM
Mrs Howzit is happier, better adjusted, MUCH more satiated and satisifed, and she's even a woman.

So, what you're saying is you let Stanley and the boys come over and have their way with her? :eek:

Howzit
6/8/2006, 10:10 AM
Nope. Once you go elf you'd rather do it yourself.

yermom
6/8/2006, 10:11 AM
Dean everyone would be single if they waited for another Mrs. Dean

there's probably 5 women like that on the planet :P

49r
6/8/2006, 10:13 AM
By "adjusted" I mean psychologically.

Me too.

Daunting challenge...

C&CDean
6/8/2006, 10:16 AM
Eh, maybe it's just some stubborn independence thing on my part bred from being an only child and living alone for so long, but I wouldn't want a wife to do all the things that Mrs. Dean does. I'd rather be with a woman that has a passion for her education/career or something else in the 'outside world' rather than housekeeping. Dean - when you say that 95% of America is missing out on a wife like yours, it simply isn't true - because that's not what a lot of us want. One doesn't miss what one doesn't want. I know it works wonderfully for the two of you; it's not for everyone though.

Edit: Nothing above is meant to denigrate the Mrs. Dean in any way - from the times I've met her, she seems like a very good person. And far too pretty to be with the likes of Dean.

My friend, you're completely missing the point. She doesn't have a "passion for housekeeping." She has a passion for pleasing others.

She lives in the outside world every day. She's a very well paid educator with full retirement benefits coming. She deals with/meets diverse people from all over the country in her classes. All 50 states, American Samoa, and Puerto Rico. She deals with the latest leadership development/corporate management techniques. She facilitates high-challenge ropes events, counsels people on career opportunities, and rubs elbows with VPs.

Too many people think that just because a woman is a great homemaker she's gotta be "without life."

And I agree, she is too good looking for the likes of me - guess it's the animal magnetism.....

colleyvillesooner
6/8/2006, 10:17 AM
So, what you're saying is you let Stanley and the boys come over and have their way with her? :eek:

Yeah, cause that's what would happen if Stanley went over there. :D

C&CDean
6/8/2006, 10:20 AM
And Mr. Howzit, my perfect wife doesn't mind if I waste vermin. In fact, there's been many times she comes running in with a rifle going "honey, there's a possum in the yard - go get him!" And she's hell on coyotes. And armadillos cause they **** up her yard and garden.

My only beef is when I haul calves to the sale, and the momma cows are bawling and bumping the trailer she has to go inside cause it makes her cry. And she cries when I have to hotshot cattle in the chute. Other than that, she's pretty much perfect.

SoonerInKCMO
6/8/2006, 10:27 AM
Other than that, she's pretty much perfect.

If she were perfect, she'd shoot the possums herself. :texan:

As to your previous post in response to mine... I'm just saying that I'm independent and wouldn't enjoy having someone doing so much for me as your wife does for you.

C&CDean
6/8/2006, 10:32 AM
As to your previous post in response to mine... I'm just saying that I'm independent and wouldn't enjoy having someone doing so much for me as your wife does for you.

So, let me get this straight. You come in from a hard day's work - and you don't want your wife to meet you at the door with a drink, supper on the stove, and an invitation to remove your boots so she can rub your feet?

hmmmmm. Sorry, but I gotta call bull****.

nmsoonergirl
6/8/2006, 10:37 AM
What Dean is kind of glossing over is the fact that he works EVERY bit as hard as she does around the place (it's just that he works his *** off outside while Mama works her *** off inside). So they still have a division of labor.

We don't have an acerage and cattle to maintain. Our yard is xeriscaped, so we have rocks and plants that do their own thing. So for us, division of labor means splitting the inside chores.

Believe me, I'd be thrilled to cook for Mr. NMS if it meant that I didn't have to climb up in trees with a chainsaw. Our lifestyle is just different.

SoonerInKCMO
6/8/2006, 10:38 AM
No, it's true. I'll get my own drink, decide what I want to eat and get it (or go out to eat), take my own shoes off, etc.

yermom
6/8/2006, 10:38 AM
so, what you are telling me is, i need a bigger yard

Mjcpr
6/8/2006, 10:40 AM
Believe me, I'd be thrilled to cook for Mr. NMS if it meant that I didn't have to climb up in trees with a chainsaw. Our lifestyle is just different.

What, you don't have front-end loaders in NM?

SoonerInKCMO
6/8/2006, 10:41 AM
so, what you are telling me is, i need a bigger yard

I think that's the key. :D

I don't think it'd work if I told the little lady "Damn woman! I spend at least 20 minutes every week keeping that yard in shape - go fix me a sammich!!"

C&CDean
6/8/2006, 10:42 AM
What Dean is kind of glossing over is the fact that he works EVERY bit as hard as she does around the place (it's just that he works his *** off outside while Mama works her *** off inside). So they still have a division of labor.

We don't have an acerage and cattle to maintain. Our yard is xeriscaped, so we have rocks and plants that do their own thing. So for us, division of labor means splitting the inside chores.

True, and fair enough.

But it was like this long before we moved to the country. Yes, I'd mow and trim the hedges, change the oil on the vehicles, etc., but that was once in a while kinda stuff. Cooking, laundry, etc. is every damn day.

C&CDean
6/8/2006, 10:44 AM
No, it's true. I'll get my own drink, decide what I want to eat and get it (or go out to eat), take my own shoes off, etc.

You're how old, and have been single how long?

Dude, if somebody wants to please you, and gets their happiness from pleasing you, why would you be so mean-spirited and keep them from achieving their joy?

Sometimes what she's cooking ain't what I feel like eating, but damn man, I'd never complain.

Mjcpr
6/8/2006, 10:45 AM
Dude, if somebody wants to please you, and gets their happiness from pleasing you, why would you be so mean-spirited and keep them from achieving their joy?

Word. I'd let her wait on me hand and foot so's I didn't **** up her joy.

:D

C&CDean
6/8/2006, 10:47 AM
Word. I'd let her wait on me hand and foot so's I didn't **** up her joy.

:D

Well, yeah. ****in' A!

Scott D
6/8/2006, 10:54 AM
And for the record, she works full time in town too. And has to travel sometimes just like me - although not as often. Know what she does before she goes on a trip? She prepares how ever many meals she'll miss making, and freeze them, and leave instructions on what she's left and what needs to be done to finish it or heat it up. She makes sure all the laundry is caught up, clean sheets are on the bed, and even fills up some coffee filters with the right amount of coffee for each morning she'll be away.

And for the record, Dean still ****s up reheating the meals and making the coffee when she's gone. :D

C&CDean
6/8/2006, 10:58 AM
And for the record, Dean still ****s up reheating the meals and making the coffee when she's gone. :D

:O If you only knew.......

Usually, one of the kids has to do it. I still haven't figured out the high-tech electronic gadgetry that is my wife's kitchen. The other day somebody asked me what kind of washer/dryer we have. I laughed.

Scott D
6/8/2006, 11:01 AM
:O If you only knew.......

Usually, one of the kids has to do it. I still haven't figured out the high-tech electronic gadgetry that is my wife's kitchen. The other day somebody asked me what kind of washer/dryer we have. I laughed.

the proper answer is 'the plug in kind' :)

SoonerInKCMO
6/8/2006, 11:07 AM
You're how old, and have been single how long?

Sometimes what she's cooking ain't what I feel like eating, but damn man, I'd never complain.

Too old and too long.

See, the thing is I wouldn't be with someone who got their happiness from pleasing me in the first place. So I wouldn't be acting mean-spiritedly by not having them wait on me.

Hamhock
6/8/2006, 11:09 AM
the proper answer is 'the plug in kind' :)

The proper answer is "blonde and hot, but rather noisy at times."

MamaMia
6/8/2006, 11:35 AM
Making up done--I'm at work, so no make up sex yet. He works a 24 hour shift today, and then my mother arrives at 10am tomorrow (no way either of us wll fell like sex while she's here....).SIZE]This whole fight seems silly to me, but I would like to comment on this.

Why cant you have sex in the privacy of your own bedroom, no matter who is sleeping in the other room? My husband gets all frisky when my Father is here. It makes him feel all naughty like a school boy, to have his way with Daddys little girl. :P

Scott D
6/8/2006, 11:42 AM
This whole fight seems silly to me, but I would like to comment on this.

Why cant you have sex in the privacy of your own bedroom, no matter who is sleeping in the other room? My husband gets all frisky when my Father is here. It makes him feel all naughty like a school boy, to have his way with Daddys little girl. :P

and this woman has daughters ;)

Kimberlyz4OU
6/8/2006, 12:22 PM
Dean, I know that came off kind of harsh, and I surely did not mean it that way. It sounds like you have a wonderful woman who is just perfect for what each of you needs. On the other hand, I've been married 22 years to my wonderful husband, who enjoys helping me around the house and we do LOTS of stuff as a team. Works for us. However, IF he chose not to, or didn't want to for any reason, things might get a little crazy around here. For instance, no food, no clean undies or towels, etc. - you get the picture.

Oh, and if I ever leave to travel with my work, I say "Honey, knock yourself out, with that phone.......order the pizza, pick up burgers, whatever.....you're a big guy, I know you can do it".

Kimberlyz4OU
6/8/2006, 12:29 PM
Oh, and for the record, I'd be all over killing the vermin too, 'specially if they are messing up my flowers and stuff. ;)

C&CDean
6/8/2006, 12:32 PM
Well then you ain't all bad girl. But making him wash undies borders on cruel and unusual punishment.

Mjcpr
6/8/2006, 12:47 PM
Well then you ain't all bad girl. But making him wash undies borders on cruel and unusual punishment.

Ease up, he was in a terrible accident. There were skidmarks everywhere.

hahahahahahahah

mdklatt
6/8/2006, 12:59 PM
See, the thing is I wouldn't be with someone who got their happiness from pleasing me in the first place.

Dude, that's what love is--deriving happiness from the other person's pleasure.

SoonerInKCMO
6/8/2006, 01:01 PM
I'll never find love. :(

mdklatt
6/8/2006, 01:11 PM
I'll never find love. :(

Finding love isn't the hard part, it's finding somebody who loves you the same way. :O

MamaMia
6/8/2006, 01:14 PM
and this woman has daughters ;)
Yes, 3 daughters and 4 grandaughters. Only one son and 1 grandson in the whole bunch.

The youngest daughter is still as pure as the driven snow. None of her boyfriends are allowed to sleep in the house. Thats what hotels are for; well, that and married daughters with hubbys. Thats where they go at night during family gatherings. I do make them leave the grandkids. :D

The grandson never wants to stay here though. I dont get it. :confused: