PDA

View Full Version : OU-Texas Tickets Question

colleyvillesooner
6/7/2006, 10:44 AM
I posted this here cause more people will see it.

My Dad has been getting four Texas tickets for a few years now, ever since he bought two more tickets in the new upper deck. Well, he got an email yesterday saying that he now has enough points to get those 4 tickets "guaranteed".

Now, the two seats that weren't guaranteed before, but we got every year, are directly behind a huge pole that holds up the upper deck in the Cotton Bowl. He was wondering that, since these are now guaranteed, will the location change? Or, would it be hard to get the Ticket office to put our four together?

We feel lucky to get any tickets at all, so I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but after 5 years behind the pole, he's ready to move.

If anyone has been in a similar situation, let me know.

TIA.

Let the "quit whining, some people don't even get tickets" posts start :D

JohnnyMack
6/7/2006, 10:56 AM
What's wrong with being behind the pole?

yermom
6/7/2006, 10:57 AM
quit whining, i don't even get tickets! :mad:

the worst part is that if i had gotten tickets one year earlier i'd be guaranteed Texas tickets :(

hurricane'bone
6/7/2006, 10:58 AM
IBTL

colleyvillesooner
6/7/2006, 10:59 AM
JM, do not get this thread buhleted!

mrowl
6/7/2006, 11:00 AM
shoe whipping?

Vaevictis
6/7/2006, 11:01 AM
My favorite is when they position you at just the right angle behind the support column so that it's impossible to see any of the far end zone out to about the ten yard line.

That's teh awesome.

JohnnyMack
Sissies.

colleyvillesooner
My favorite is when they position you at just the right angle behind the support column so that it's impossible to see any of the far end zone out to about the ten yard line.

That's teh awesome.

That's the way the other two we have are.

Vaevictis
6/7/2006, 11:04 AM
West side or east side?

colleyvillesooner
6/7/2006, 11:20 AM
West side or east side?

This side:

http://colleyvillesooner.com/OUTEXAS05/gheyness.jpg

JohnnyMack
6/7/2006, 11:20 AM
This thread sucks without my stripper picture.

NormanPride
6/7/2006, 11:25 AM
http://www.thesustainablevillage.com/products/product_images/GH/GH7764.JPG

BajaOklahoma
6/7/2006, 12:37 PM
Colley, get the official word and call the ticket office.

And congrats on the seats behind the pole. My brother and his wife had them for eight years. Every year, they would whine about it. Since I was usually going to miss the game do to a child's soccer game, no sympathy from me. They have better seats no.