PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Sooner Vid

setem
6/7/2006, 12:30 AM
Some of you asked me if I could put my 2005 video on a site other than youtube. I placed it on putfile for your viewing pleasure!

NOTE: I put the video together with Windows Movie Maker and I swiped all the vids from SoonerSports (They suck big time in quality) The combination of the two makes for a nice vid but horrible resolution.

Thanks

It is hard to read the slides about OSuck

The 1st one says: With the help of Head Coach Les Miles the Oklahoma State Cowboys were able to bring some pride back to the posse.

The 2nd one says: In just one season This guy (Gundy) found a way to mess it up. COACH OF THE YEAR! His football says Gundy Ball!

http://media.putfile.com/Oklahoma-Sooners-2005

setem
6/7/2006, 11:49 PM
SHEESH You are all welcome!

sooner518
6/8/2006, 09:46 AM
cool vid. I dont really have time to watch it all, but the first 7 minutes made our season look decent. haha

85sooners
6/8/2006, 10:48 AM
niceHook 'em

Mac94
6/8/2006, 11:21 AM
Din't see and clips (maybe I missed them) from TCU, Tech, and most importantly - OREGON!?!?!

Kinda suprised there were no Holiday Bowl clips in there.

setem
6/8/2006, 01:08 PM
I made the vid as present for my nephew for Christmas. No Holiday Bowl clips. Dont bring up the TCU game. When I made the vid Soonersports had no put out the TT highlights.

MamaMia
6/8/2006, 01:47 PM
Nice video but is there really that much difference between Putfile and youtube? Can I download it without joining those sites or having all that busy spam-ish stuff on the page? When I'm watching a video, I dont like all those ads and things around it.