PDA

View Full Version : Terrance Tolliver

douglas
6/6/2006, 08:42 PM
From a Husker site at http://www.huskerjournal.com

Click on the recruiting link, also check out his link page, its great!

snp
6/8/2006, 11:07 AM
I would love to get this kid, but it's gonna be tough. Good thing Texas is running outta offers, or he'd probably sign immediately.

LSU and USC will be tough to fight off.

Miami and A&M's terrible year should be enough to shun him away from them.

And Leach has to be the worst recruiter ever, so he probably won't get him either. I don't think Nebraska has a very good chance with the kid.

"I followed LSU when they won the National Title - in 2001 was it? I started watching them then. My uncle, Harvey Williams, went to LSU and played running back for them. Last year, I really watched Oklahoma every week because they had Adrian Peterson."

AD last year? LSU 2001? I'm going to guess history won't be his major. ;)

caphorns
6/12/2006, 11:37 AM
Good thing Texas is running outta offers, or he'd probably sign immediately.

My gut tells me that this kid had no desire to be a Longhorn and wouldn't sign even if we offered. We never really recruited him - apparently the staff got off to a bad start with Tolliver. He's obviously an amazing athlete. It's possible that our landing Malcolm Williams, Curtis Brown and John Chiles also had some effect on our interest in Tolliver. Personally, I think Tolliver may be better than all 3 athletically, but all of these guys are elite athletes.

The Consumate Showman
6/12/2006, 03:40 PM
Who knows who's better than who at this point. I bet if Mack knew then what he knew now, Mark Clayton might have been a whorn. Tolliver may be a total flop....who knows? :)

The Consumate Showman
6/12/2006, 03:41 PM
But of course, I would love for OU to get him :) ;)