PDA

View Full Version : The truck is sold. Thanks to ...

sooneron
6/6/2006, 02:25 PM
...all of those that gave input on autotrader.com.
That was a breeze! I can't believe it was sold within 3 weeks. The guy picked it up from me just a while ago and handed me an envelope full of Benjamins. Gotta love that and he wasn't a jihadist.:texan:

On a related note, I got the new tags for the new car today and was very :eddie: at the prefix. I almost puked in the car showroom!!!!!!
I am considering vanity plates for the first time since college!

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6448/img1285copy7ik.jpg

What the f am I going to do?? I guess asking for OU plate frames for my b-day will be the first option!

BajaOklahoma
6/6/2006, 03:00 PM
I am shocked that you are an X whorn.
Shocked!

(I would be upset too)

Howzit
6/6/2006, 03:04 PM
Ouch.

yermom
6/6/2006, 03:17 PM
i'm sure you can afford the vanity plates, Bruce ;)

walkoffsooner
6/6/2006, 03:20 PM
666 I knew it

C&CDean
6/6/2006, 03:22 PM
I'd be more ****ed about owning a BMW.

sooneron
6/6/2006, 03:51 PM
I'd be more ****ed about owning a BMW.
I just knew you'd amble along at some point.

C&CDean
6/6/2006, 04:03 PM
Who loves ya?

sooneron
6/6/2006, 04:03 PM
... Like a bad penny...

Howzit
6/6/2006, 04:05 PM
Dean wishes he could quit you, sooneron.

C&CDean
6/6/2006, 04:10 PM
But a guy in NY, driving a beemer (only fags say "bimmer") makes me hard each and every time.

slickdawg
6/6/2006, 04:12 PM
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/2662/soonerronfark7jg.jpg

Howzit
6/6/2006, 04:14 PM
Oucher.

BeetDigger
6/6/2006, 04:40 PM
Dean wishes he could quit you, sooneron.

Not to mention his affinity for going fishing.

sooneron
6/6/2006, 05:10 PM
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/2662/soonerronfark7jg.jpg
dead

to

me!

oumartin
6/6/2006, 05:35 PM
dawg just doesn't seem to know when to not push his humor over the edge does he ;)

sooneron
6/6/2006, 07:02 PM
dawg just doesn't seem to know when to not push his humor over the edge does he ;)
toldja, I'd draw the ire of :dean:

slickdawg
6/6/2006, 07:13 PM

POsT YouR PIcTURe.

:texan:

oumartin
6/6/2006, 07:17 PM
generally when i post a pic i get banned

slickdawg
6/6/2006, 07:18 PM
generally when i post a pic i get banned

but they let you come back! :D

Newbomb Turk
6/6/2006, 07:27 PM
good jorb slickdawg. :D

get new plates ron.

sooneron
6/6/2006, 07:30 PM
I have to go to DMV tomorrow to turn in the old plates. Something I miss about OK. I may ask if I can keep the old truck plates or get new ones.

BajaOklahoma
6/6/2006, 07:42 PM
And we want new pictures!

sooneron
6/6/2006, 07:57 PM
But a guy in NY, driving a beemer (only fags say "bimmer") makes me hard each and every time.
And I don't say either.

yermom
6/6/2006, 09:25 PM
what model is it?

oumartin
6/6/2006, 09:34 PM
what model is it

expensive

yermom
6/6/2006, 09:38 PM
heh, yeah

i was thinking the 3 Series started a little lower than they do :eek:

sooneron
6/7/2006, 11:03 AM
Actually, it is pre-pwn3d. Great market right now for them. 2 years old with 2 years or 21K left on the warranty bumper to bumper with some other fancy 100k warranty on drivetrain and somethin else.

For what we got this car for, I couldn't have gotten a loaded Altima for, not to mention, all wheel drive. Which I really wanted.

325xi

I wanted a 330xi, but started hearing not such as good things about them- repair-wise and the avail wasn't as great as far as getting what I wanted(pretty colors and such).
All of the lower end cars by the bigs are really 'spensive these days.
Lexus just began putting out the ES/IS in AWD as well as the Acura, and they are ALL over 35K.

yermom
6/7/2006, 11:05 AM
ooh, if it's that old it's probably not *** ugly

i'm not a fan of the new body style

sooneron
6/7/2006, 11:07 AM
I like the new style sometimes, and yet, I don't...

http://www.gamestar.cz/starwars/jkjo/fotogalerie%5Cyoda.jpg

On the fence, I am.

They were taking orders on the M6 btw, for you really fast car fans out there!

BeetDigger
6/7/2006, 11:53 AM
They were taking orders on the M6 btw, for you really fast car fans out there!

I just saw one of those on the tollway this past Saturday. Wow. The new M5 has 500HP I think. Is that the same engine in the M6?

sooneron
6/7/2006, 01:40 PM
I just saw one of those on the tollway this past Saturday. Wow. The new M5 has 500HP I think. Is that the same engine in the M6?
Yep, a v ****ing 10! And it weighs 100lbs less, so take that FWIW.

http://www.bmwworld.com/pics/6er/m6/17475_1024.jpg

and it's got the ninja sweet ipod link system that diplays in the console screen.:D

I also saw a really nice m5 at the lot with paddle shifters!

C&CDean
6/7/2006, 02:08 PM
Anything with KPH is a bonafide Fagmobile.

You ****ty-car guys crack me up. Anything built east of NYC qualifies as a ****ty-car.

sooneron
6/7/2006, 02:13 PM
Anything with KPH is a bonafide Fagmobile.

You ****ty-car guys crack me up. Anything built east of NYC qualifies as a ****ty-car.
I think that's the interior of the Euro model.

C&CDean
6/7/2006, 02:19 PM
I think that's the interior of the Euro model.

Which would mean it was built east of NYC.

Seriously, I just don't get the fixation. I worked on those POS and they're not any better now than they were then. Yes, they're groovy to look at. Yes, they're groovy to drive. Problem is, you spend more time looking at it - up on the lift at the garage - than you do driving it. Plus, after you pay the $1.5K for a brake job, you can't afford to do anything else.

Overpriced, overhyped, guys-who-haven't-grown-out-of-the-frat-boy-stage cars is what they are. I don't mind seeing sorority girls driving them because I figure they're too stupid to know better. But when I see a grown man driving one I think "middle-aged-crisis-small-penised-loser-who-needs-everybody-to-think-he's-rich-and-cool" every time.

When the guys with hair inplants, capped teeth, and silk shirts open to the navel used to drop them at the shop we'd always crack up.

slickdawg
6/7/2006, 02:21 PM
http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/9793/soonerronfark26gu.jpg

sooneron
6/7/2006, 02:36 PM

Seriously, I just don't get the fixation. I worked on those POS and they're not any better now than they were then. Yes, they're groovy to look at. Yes, they're groovy to drive. Problem is, you spend more time looking at it - up on the lift at the garage - than you do driving it. Plus, after you pay the $1.5K for a brake job, you can't afford to do anything else.

Overpriced, overhyped, guys-who-haven't-grown-out-of-the-frat-boy-stage cars is what they are. I don't mind seeing sorority girls driving them because I figure they're too stupid to know better. But when I see a grown man driving one I think "middle-aged-crisis-small-penised-loser-who-needs-everybody-to-think-he's-rich-and-cool" every time.

When the guys with hair inplants, capped teeth, and silk shirts open to the navel used to drop them at the shop we'd always crack up.
Disagree somewhat. We've had an 01 convertible (wife's fun car) and have had little to no problems with it. Their warranty/service plans have gotten better over the last few years due to people passing them up for lexus/acuras etc.
And I have a full head of hair thank you...:D

slickdawg
6/7/2006, 03:06 PM
I am still JELLOUS of slickwife's Passat 3.6L

280 Horses, that mf wants to fly. and it does. handles well too.

IT"SZ DA SHIZNIT!#@$

sooneron
6/7/2006, 03:17 PM
I am still JELLOUS of slickwife's Passat 3.6L

280 Horses, that mf wants to fly. and it does. handles well too.

IT"SZ DA SHIZNIT!#@$
It's nice, but is there some deal in Miss. that all cars have to be decaled the same way?

http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/3325/slickcar2jf.jpg

:texan:

BeetDigger
6/7/2006, 03:45 PM

While I don't agree with what you posted, I, on behalf of a good many of the other posters of the SO, am happy that you didn't include anything relating to gay sex in your post. We hope that this is the start of a trend. :D :texan:

C&CDean
6/7/2006, 04:47 PM
While I don't agree with what you posted, I, on behalf of a good many of the other posters of the SO, am happy that you didn't include anything relating to gay sex in your post. We hope that this is the start of a trend. :D :texan:

Fellate me.