PDA

View Full Version : I hope this is a joke.

OklahomaTuba
6/6/2006, 01:06 PM
Its as if I woke up and Kerry was President and Chirac was in charge. This is insane.

While we're at it, let's give Iran ICBMs preloaded with MIRVed warheads. That way they're good to go. :mad:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060606/ap_on_re_eu/iran_nuclear

bri
6/6/2006, 01:08 PM
But, as it turns out, it's ACTUALLY that we woke up and YOUR guy was President.

Must suck to be you. :D

OU4LIFE
6/6/2006, 01:10 PM
They already have those, they just needed the nuc u lar technology to put in them.

Vaevictis
6/6/2006, 01:10 PM
Also known as, "Thanks to Iraq, we don't have the wherewithal to do anything about you anyway, so here's a nice bribe for you to play nice. Take it, I'm begging you."

OklahomaTuba
6/6/2006, 01:11 PM
Whats funny is, this is one of the many plans the John F Kerry (Vietnam Hero) had actually talked about, and then said he didn't, and then said he did.
He flip flopped on this more times than could be counted.

OUinFLA
6/6/2006, 01:11 PM
hmmm, is that kinda like..... here's some bullets, but we are not going to show you how to make a gun???

bri
6/6/2006, 01:19 PM
Whats funny is, this is one of the many plans the John F Kerry (Vietnam Hero) had actually talked about, and then said he didn't, and then said he did.
He flip flopped on this more times than could be counted.

Well, kudos to George W. Bush (Vietnam draft dodger) for actually STICKING to a policy of placating the Axis Of Evil. :D

NormanPride
6/6/2006, 01:24 PM
I'm laughing all the way to the bomb shelter. :(

IronSooner
6/6/2006, 01:26 PM
Also known as, "Thanks to Iraq, we don't have the wherewithal to do anything about you anyway, so here's a nice bribe for you to play nice. Take it, I'm begging you."

But wait, the military's not stretched thin. Just ask Rumsfeld.

bri
6/6/2006, 01:26 PM
I'm laughing all the way to the bomb shelter. :(

Ah, we were all gonna die SOMETIME. ;)

Look on the bright side, at least this way they'll be a horde of radiated mutant zombies for the survivors to contend with! That's WAY more exciting than "dying in your sleep" or some p*ssy sh*t like that. :D

Vaevictis
6/6/2006, 01:28 PM

But it's not.

(... if you consider all the young men just waiting to be drafted...)

NormanPride
6/6/2006, 01:30 PM
Ah, we were all gonna die SOMETIME. ;)

Look on the bright side, at least this way they'll be a horde of radiated mutant zombies for the survivors to contend with! That's WAY more exciting than "dying in your sleep" or some p*ssy sh*t like that. :D

I've always said it was my goal in life to show up in the move credits as "Decapitated Zombie #3". Now I get to do it in the movie of life! :twinkies:

IronSooner
6/6/2006, 01:34 PM
No more having to turn on the light when you gotta go to the bathroom at night. That'll be nice.

bri
6/6/2006, 01:39 PM
I've always said it was my goal in life to show up in the move credits as "Decapitated Zombie #3". Now I get to do it in the movie of life! :twinkies:

I'll give you a dollar if the first person you devour in your quest for fresh brains is Mr. No Rally Cap from the OU/aggy game last month. :D

GottaHavePride
6/6/2006, 01:39 PM
No more having to turn on the light when you gotta go to the bathroom at night. That'll be nice.

Man, I'm white enough I already glow in the dark.

NormanPride
6/6/2006, 01:46 PM
I'll give you a dollar if the first person you devour in your quest for fresh brains is Mr. No Rally Cap from the OU/aggy game last month. :D

His brains are so mine. And they won't be protected by a rally cap either. He has, in essence, sealed his own gruesome fate. :D

BeetDigger
6/6/2006, 01:49 PM

TMI.

bri
6/6/2006, 01:50 PM

DIE, YOU CHALKY GOON!!!

GottaHavePride
6/6/2006, 01:50 PM
His brains are so mine. And they won't be protected by a rally cap either. He has, in essence, sealed his own gruesome fate. :D

Well, if they arent tasty enough you can always try http://www.brains4zombies.com/

GDC
6/6/2006, 01:51 PM
Don't worry, it's going to be Hillary and Al.

bri
6/6/2006, 01:52 PM
That reminds me, have you seen the two-day Super Satanic Summer Sale over at Goats.com? :D

Tailwind
6/6/2006, 01:52 PM
Man, you just had to harsh my mellow today of all days, dincha!

King Crimson
6/6/2006, 01:53 PM
saying bad things about John Kerry=Bush is always right.

dolemitesooner
6/6/2006, 01:54 PM
Its not like we are giving them ****ing warheads....and they are going to stop enriching Uranium......You liberals would not stop bitching if we say snet troops in to make them stop enriching uranium.

You librals are always going to find somthing to bitch about

Mjcpr
6/6/2006, 01:55 PM
You know you're probably on the right side of the argument when doleo starts talking from his high horse.

dolemitesooner
6/6/2006, 01:56 PM
Well, kudos to George W. Bush (Vietnam draft dodger) for actually STICKING to a policy of placating the Axis Of Evil. :D
wtf....Draft Dodger? He was in the Air national gaurd...

SoonerInKCMO
Its not like we are gicing them ****ing warheads....and they are going to stop enriching Uranium......You liberals would not stop bitching if we say snet troops in to make them stop enriching uranium.

Dude. It's Tuba that's bitching about this. The others are joking about it.

mdklatt

Why do you hate Tuba?

NormanPride
6/6/2006, 01:58 PM
Wait... I thought this thread was about zombies?

dolemitesooner
6/6/2006, 01:59 PM
You know you're probably on the right side of the argument when doleo starts talking from his high horse.
Well you know what the news article says littel to nothing and people act like we just bent over and took one in the ***. This proves that the admiastration can slove things diplomaticly and not just with fists

dolemitesooner
6/6/2006, 02:00 PM
Thats because tube can't read and he just assumes things

King Crimson
6/6/2006, 02:00 PM
Wait... I thought this thread was about zombies?

it is, actually.

NormanPride
6/6/2006, 02:01 PM
it is, actually.

Oho... a thinly veiled insult at the opposition or a statement of the obvious? We'll let the reader decide. ;)

dolemitesooner
6/6/2006, 02:02 PM
They already have those, they just needed the nuc u lar technology to put in them.
No they need enriched urainum.

They are not talking about fukcing wepons when they say they are offering nucular technoogly

GDC
6/6/2006, 02:02 PM
That reminds me, have you seen the two-day Super Satanic Summer Sale over at Goats.com? :D

http://media-cyber.law.harvard.edu/blogs/static/gaetano/satan.jpg

Hatfield
6/6/2006, 02:07 PM

what is the "high" horse on and can i have any?

bri
6/6/2006, 02:08 PM
http://media-cyber.law.harvard.edu/blogs/static/gaetano/satan.jpg

Look, I was young and needed the money, alright? COLLEGE IS EXPENSIVE!!!

Hatfield
6/6/2006, 02:09 PM

They are not talking about fukcing wepons when they say they are offering nucular technoogly

i am pretty sure intercourse with weaponry is still illegal....even if you are a zombie.

SoonerInKCMO
6/6/2006, 02:10 PM
Weird that Doleo is the one staying on point and making a reasoned argument.

To me, this agreement makes perfect sense and allows both sides to win. Iran has been claiming that their enrichment program has been only intended to provide fuel for reactors... so, we say "Great - tell you what... just so we're certain that's all you'll be doing, how about you shut down your centrifuges and we'll hook you up with some mildly enriched uranium and some contractors that can help you build some heavy water reactors. Oh - and we'll need to keep sending U.N. inspectors in on a regular basis to make sure you aren't trying to further enrich the uranium we're selling you."

Iran gets cheap, non-polluting electricity. The members of the security council and Germany get contracts for building power plants and customers for buying uranium. We all get a somewhat defused situation.

GDC
6/6/2006, 02:11 PM
Look, I was young and needed the money, alright? COLLEGE IS EXPENSIVE!!!

I cropped the pic, since you weren't wearing pants.:D

dolemitesooner
6/6/2006, 02:12 PM

To me, this agreement makes perfect sense and allows both sides to win. Iran has been claiming that their enrichment program has been only intended to provide fuel for reactors... so, we say "Great - tell you what... just so we're certain that's all you'll be doing, how about you shut down your centrifuges and we'll hook you up with some mildly enriched uranium and some contractors that can help you build some heavy water reactors. Oh - and we'll need to keep sending U.N. inspectors in on a regular basis to make sure you aren't trying to further enrich the uranium we're selling you."

Iran gets cheap, non-polluting electricity. The members of the security council and Germany get contracts for building power plants and customers for buying uranium. We all get a somewhat defused situation.

That you KCMO...

Ike
6/6/2006, 02:14 PM

thats the rational side of it...however, many will be quick to point out I'm sure that we tried a similar tact with N.Korea, and well, after a few years they just decided to say "screw you guys, we'll enrich the stuff anyway." I think it is likely that Iran might try to go a similar route. Still, something like this almost has to be tried if we are not going to take the scorched earth approach with Iran.

dolemitesooner
Its not

bri
I cropped the pic, since you weren't wearing pants.:D

And let me tell you, folks....that was a LOT of cropping. ;)

NormanPride
6/6/2006, 02:15 PM

Post reported. This post does not spread fear or talk about zombies.

dolemitesooner
6/6/2006, 02:17 PM
thats the rational side of it...however, many will be quick to point out I'm sure that we tried a similar tact with N.Korea, and well, after a few years they just decided to say "screw you guys, we'll enrich the stuff anyway." I think it is likely that Iran might try to go a similar route. Still, something like this almost has to be tried if we are not going to take the scorched earth approach with Iran.
Your right it does have to be tried. You know it just really ****es me off that buch hates can't admit that he and he administation have done anything right. When I heard about Iran liking the proposal today. I thought well thats one for bush, but no matter what people still find a way to flip it around. :mad:

Hatfield
6/6/2006, 02:20 PM
doleo is cute when all riled up....

OUstudent4life
6/6/2006, 02:20 PM
OK wait...what type of zombies are we talking about here...Shaun of the Dead video-game playing zombies, or 28 Days Later supa-fast zombies?

Ike
6/6/2006, 02:22 PM
Your right it does have to be tried. You know it just really ****es me off that buch hates can't admit that he and he administation have done anything right. When I heard about Iran liking the proposal today. I thought well thats one for bush, but no matter what people still find a way to flip it around. :mad:

I think half of the Bush haters are just rubbing it in for the Bush lovers that nailed Clinton to the wall for doing the same thing with N. Korea. I'm not a fan of Bush myself, but I'll give him some credit here for, ya know, actually trying some diplomacy. Maybe, just maybe, he can make it work too, if they have properly learned from the mistakes of N. Korea.

Vaevictis
6/6/2006, 02:23 PM
I don't think it's so much that the liberals have a problem with diplomacy as it is the fact that we know that Bush only does this sh*t when he has absolutely no other choice.

Diplomacy is the last option, not the first one.

NormanPride
6/6/2006, 02:23 PM
Dude. Nobody learns from the past. That doesn't satisfy lobbyists.

dolemitesooner
6/6/2006, 02:26 PM
I don't think it's so much that the liberals have a problem with diplomacy as it is the fact that we know that Bush only does this sh*t when he has absolutely no other choice.

Diplomacy is the last option, not the first one.
No other choice ...wtf ..He could turn the ****ing country black with bombs.
Could he not? There are other choices.

Vaevictis
6/6/2006, 02:37 PM
No other choice ...wtf ..He could turn the ****ing country black with bombs.
Could he not? There are other choices.

Really. You think Congress has his back this time, with his approval rating somewhere around 30% and an election in 6 months time?

JohnnyMack
6/6/2006, 03:25 PM
This proves that the admiastration can slove things diplomaticly and not just with fists

Now that's funny.

swardboy
6/6/2006, 03:36 PM

I'm totally on board wit doleo on this.....that said, I'm crying because i'm laughing so hard right now.....:=o "nucular technoogly" HE SAID "technoogly"!!!!!!!!!!

OklahomaTuba
6/6/2006, 03:50 PM
I think half of the Bush haters are just rubbing it in for the Bush lovers that nailed Clinton to the wall for doing the same thing with N. Korea.
Thats exactly why its a stupid deal.

One of the few things Clinton actually tried to do, and it was a massive failure.

Hell, we should just sweeten the deal and let the UN take control of it. Then we can call it oil for nukes!

SoonerInKCMO
6/6/2006, 03:54 PM

What should the administration and the U.N. have done instead?

OklahomaTuba
6/6/2006, 04:09 PM
What should the administration and the U.N. have done instead?

Osirak 1981 comes to mind.

SoonerInKCMO
6/6/2006, 04:25 PM
So... that attack ended Iraq's quest for nuclear weapons? Or did it simply **** Hussein off so that he dramatically increased the resources devoted to weapons research and hide that research from the outside world?

handcrafted
6/6/2006, 05:03 PM
So... that attack ended Iraq's quest for nuclear weapons? Or did it simply **** Hussein off so that he dramatically increased the resources devoted to weapons research and hide that research from the outside world?

Haven't you heard? There were no WMDs. ;)

dolemitesooner
6/6/2006, 05:05 PM

One of the few things Clinton actually tried to do, and it was a massive failure.

Hell, we should just sweeten the deal and let the UN take control of it. Then we can call it oil for nukes!
Dude do you even Know what in the hell you are talking about 90%of the time?

handcrafted
6/6/2006, 05:06 PM

Ike and KC are right on. At this point military action would have to be "scorched earth". There's no way we could do another extended land war in Asia. Not right now.

However, we might be able to go in against a Sicilian, when death is on the line!!!!
MWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
*THUD*

dolemitesooner
6/6/2006, 05:11 PM
Osirak 1981 comes to mind.
Yeah that does come to mind....But you have to try somthing diplomaticly first.

We are also not ****ing Isreal.

What do you think the international communitty would do if we just start stroking off some bombs in Iran.

yermom
6/6/2006, 05:13 PM
Yeah that does come to mind....But you have to try somthing diplomaticly first.

We are also not ****ing Isreal.

What do you think the international communitty would do if we just start stroking off some bombs in Iran.

we didn't seem to care much about that when we went into Iraq...

dolemitesooner
6/6/2006, 05:15 PM
Are you ****ing kidding me. The un and the Us and saddam battled for ****ing 2 years before we went in.

dolemitesooner
6/6/2006, 05:16 PM
YOU REALY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

dolemitesooner
6/6/2006, 05:24 PM
weapons inspectors were not allowed in the counry for I think 4 years.

Vaevictis
6/6/2006, 05:25 PM
Haven't you heard? There were no WMDs. ;)

No sir, the correct answer is:

I don't know if there were WMD's or not, but no matter which way you look at it, either:
1. There were no WMD in Iraq, and Bush and crew either presided over complete utter intelligence failure that got us into a totally unnecessary war costing thousands of American lives and billions of American dollars, or they lied and achieved the same result.
2. There were WMD in Iraq, and Bush and crew presided over the total, utter failure to secure them, and who knows where they are now, who has them, and what their intentions are.

Either way, incompetence is the word of the day.

dolemitesooner
6/6/2006, 05:29 PM
lol..or could somthing else could have happen

3. There were wmds in Iraq and they were being moved out of the country way before Us troops touched the ground.

GottaHavePride
6/6/2006, 05:31 PM

Ooh, very tempting. I've been eyeing those "I live in beer" shirts for a while...

I probably shouldn't spend any money on yet more t-shirts, though.

Vaevictis
6/6/2006, 05:37 PM
lol..or could somthing else could have happen

3. There were wmds in Iraq and they were being moved out of the country way before Us troops touched the ground.

Covered by #2, the utter failure to secure said WMD.

bri
6/6/2006, 05:37 PM
Ooh, very tempting. I've been eyeing those "I live in beer" shirts for a while...

I probably shouldn't spend any money on yet more t-shirts, though.

Come on, man...$40 for 3? He's practically GIVING them away....for $40.

GottaHavePride
6/6/2006, 05:42 PM
Come on, man...$40 for 3? He's practically GIVING them away....for $40.

Heh. All the same, I think I'll hang on to that money and see if I can afford an X-Box 360 by the time Halo 3 rolls out.

bri
6/6/2006, 05:57 PM
yeah, that's probably the better choice for a shut-in like yourself. You don't really have much need for catchy t-shirts to wear out in "public". ;)