PDA

View Full Version : THE SILLY-*SSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS BILLS!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/6/2006, 10:55 AM
What do you suppose will happen? I would personally like to see nothing be passed. The laws are OK as they stand. Max effort should be put into stopping the flow of illegals. Hillbilly thoughts?

mrowl
6/6/2006, 10:58 AM
hillbilly thought #1.

Does your caps lock key have a macro built in to recognize thread title input areas?

NormanPride
6/6/2006, 11:01 AM
I was thinking that it's like a person's ordering voice. Like when you order a happy meal at McDonalds and your VOICE GOES UP LIKE THIS. BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT THEY CAN'T HEAR YOU OR SOMETHING.

nanimonai
6/6/2006, 11:04 AM
We should secure our border with Norway while at the same time welcoming all Norwegians who wish to come here legally.

6/6/2006, 11:08 AM
Wow, you guys are really creative this morning, eh?

NormanPride
6/6/2006, 11:10 AM
Oh, my heart.

frankensooner
6/6/2006, 11:26 AM
All election year smoke and mirrors.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/6/2006, 12:03 PM
What do you suppose will happen? I would personally like to see nothing be passed. The laws are OK as they stand. Max effort should be put into stopping the flow of illegals. Hillbilly thoughts?

Well if they ENFORCED the laws ALREADY on the books, there would be no reason. The sole reason for this is to give amnesty to the 12 million (or so) already here and to give them welfare benefits.

bri
6/6/2006, 12:04 PM
I don't mind letting all those Canadians in, as long as they keep the cheap drugs and Loverboy cd's coming with them.

sooneron
6/6/2006, 12:08 PM
I don't mind letting all those Canadians in, as long as they keep the cheap drugs and Triumph cd's coming with them.
fixed!

6/6/2006, 02:21 PM
Well if they ENFORCED the laws ALREADY on the books, there would be no reason. The sole reason for this is to give amnesty to the 12 million (or so) already here so we don't have to enforce existing laws, and to give them welfare benefits, and voting rights.Amplified.

Scott D
6/6/2006, 02:29 PM
I DON'T KNOW I COULDN'T HEAR WHAT YOU SAID AFTER THE TOPIC HEADER!

I know boards that ban people for always making all caps headers..or delete the threads...I like that concept.

6/6/2006, 02:32 PM
I DON'T KNOW I COULDN'T HEAR WHAT YOU SAID AFTER THE TOPIC HEADER!

I know boards that ban people for always making all caps headers..or delete the threads...I like that concept.LATE CUTENESS. ALREADY BEEN DONE!(see post #2 or #3 or thereabouts)

NormanPride
6/6/2006, 02:35 PM
STILL FUNNY, SEE RUNNING GAG DEFINITION. ;)

Scott D
6/6/2006, 02:42 PM
LATE CUTENESS. ALREADY BEEN DONE!(see post #2 or #3 or thereabouts)

I disagree, my variation had nothing to do with the variation of creativeness put in by mrowl in regards to your obsessive 'look at me' topic methodology. In conclusion, I would greatly appreciate if you would spread your enthusiasm in a much more Xanax inhibited method that everyone on the board could appreciate in a much more fashionable manner.

6/6/2006, 02:45 PM
STILL FUNNY, SEE RUNNING GAG DEFINITION. ;)See post #5

lexsooner
6/6/2006, 03:52 PM

Laws mean nothing if they are not enforced. Max effort also needs to be put into punishing American employers who hire these illegals and booting the politicians who privately support these practices by their influential constituents. Fewer available jobs in the U.S. would mean fewer illegals trying to come here.

6/6/2006, 05:27 PM
Laws mean nothing if they are not enforced. Max effort also needs to be put into punishing American employers who hire these illegals and booting the politicians who privately support these practices by their influential constituents. Fewer available jobs in the U.S. would mean fewer illegals trying to come here.Yeah, the new Senate bill has lots of new provisions to be enforced. Since we're not enforcing present laws, I sure don't want a bunch of new ones that won't be enforced, either. I really don't see why they have come up with new legislation.

critical_phil
6/6/2006, 05:29 PM
WWRLD?

Scott D
6/6/2006, 05:33 PM
Yeah, the new Senate bill has lots of new provisions to be enforced. Since we're not enforcing present laws, I sure don't want a bunch of new ones that won't be enforced, either. I really don't see why they have come up with new legislation.

because they have to justify their bribe....er salary/incentive programs that they are making in Washington, duh..didn't Rush tell you that one?

6/6/2006, 05:41 PM
because they have to justify their bribe....er salary/incentive programs that they are making in Washington, duh..didn't Rush tell you that one?Of which incentive programs do you speak?

Scott D
6/6/2006, 05:43 PM
Of which incentive programs do you speak?

don't play coy with me....you call it 'lobbyism', I call it 'criminal money laundering'.

6/6/2006, 05:47 PM
don't play coy with me....you call it 'lobbyism', I call it 'criminal money laundering'.Please explain. I am definitely against criminal stuff.

Scott D
6/6/2006, 05:48 PM
Please explain. I am definitely against criminal stuff.

you tell me your perception of what 'lobbying' is and what 'lobbyists' do, and I'll show you why it's nothing more than veiled criminal activity.

6/6/2006, 06:03 PM
you tell me your perception of what 'lobbying' is and what 'lobbyists' do, and I'll show you why it's nothing more than veiled criminal activity.OK, I know what you're getting at now. I agree, when they break the law, they need to pay.
I still don't understand why all the "urgency" of the bill proposals. I haven't looked at who's up for re-election in the Senate in '06, but I understand that most of those Senators who have voted for the Amnesty bill AREN'T up for re-eledtion this time.
Do you think the bill was written simply because Senators are getting illegal payoffs from lobbyists to keep the illegals in the USA?

6/6/2006, 06:12 PM
Why did the House of Rep. come up with the much tougher bill that passed back in Dec., and why did they even write that bill?(At least part of the reason the Senate wrote their amnesty bill was in response to the House bill)

Jerk
6/6/2006, 06:58 PM
Seriously....

I think things should stay the same, except build a wall, increase the penalties for being an illegal, and a work-visa program that does not involve any path to American citizenship. That way, they can come here, get fingerprinted, plus background checks, then go to work, pay taxes, then go back home to Mexico.

StoopTroup
6/6/2006, 07:02 PM
We should let every criminal in US Federal Prisons free at the Mexican Border and tell them that we have their DNA on file and if they are ever caught in the US again they will be executed without a trial.

Scott D
6/6/2006, 07:15 PM
Seriously....

I think things should stay the same, except build a wall, increase the penalties for employing an illegal, and a work-visa program that does not involve any path to American citizenship. That way, they can come here, get fingerprinted, plus background checks, then go to work, pay taxes, then go back home to Mexico.

Based upon my understanding, the amount that these individuals pay to be 'smuggled' into the country (from places other than just Mexico) is enough to put them in serious hock to unsavory smuggling elements. You need to crack down harder on the smuggling rings, and on the persons willing to employ illegals.

Jerk
6/6/2006, 08:05 PM
Based upon my understanding, the amount that these individuals pay to be 'smuggled' into the country (from places other than just Mexico) is enough to put them in serious hock to unsavory smuggling elements. You need to crack down harder on the smuggling rings, and on the persons willing to employ illegals.

Good points.

Just want to say the mexicanos at work our great people. I have no problem with them. We just need to control the border.