PDA

View Full Version : Computer Update

1stTimeCaller
6/6/2006, 10:43 AM
Our jobsite accountant has an extra that she was supposed to transfer the stuff off her old one and put on this one but hasn't yet so I'm using this lappy until the new one that I ordered comes in next week.

I gotta be careful that nobody catches me using this one because they might cancel my order and make me use Doris' old one. I want a new one and the project gets charged the same rental price for a new one or a 6 year old one like I had before it died.

Over.

Howzit
6/6/2006, 10:47 AM
This one must not have the newest peem software, huh?

BeetDigger
6/6/2006, 10:54 AM
Doris looks about 60 years old, although is probably about 50, has worked for the company for around 35 years, sits at her desk and matter of factly answers questions but never hobnobs with anyone, drives a beige chevy and has had her hair in the same do ever since she started with the company. Am I right?

Osce0la
6/6/2006, 11:00 AM
Our jobsite accountant has an extra that she was supposed to transfer the stuff off her old one and put on this one but hasn't yet so I'm using this lappy until the new one that I ordered comes in next week.

I gotta be careful that nobody catches me using this one because they might cancel my order and make me use Doris' old one. I want a new one and the project gets charged the same rental price for a new one or a 6 year old one like I had before it died.

Over.
Yeah, cuz when she does eventually get it back you don't want all your pr0n on her computer.

NormanPride
6/6/2006, 11:02 AM

1stTimeCaller
6/6/2006, 12:13 PM
Doris looks about 60 years old, although is probably about 50, has worked for the company for around 35 years, sits at her desk and matter of factly answers questions but never hobnobs with anyone, drives a beige chevy and has had her hair in the same do ever since she started with the company. Am I right?

Spot-on. Except she drives a maroon Chevy. She's gonna teach me the ways of the system and how to work it so that I get the stuff that I want on my jobs.

Mjcpr
6/6/2006, 12:32 PM
She's gonna teach me the ways of the system and how to work it so that I get the stuff that I want on my jobs.

When I read this, I keep getting the image of that landlady in Kingpin in my head.

NormanPride
6/6/2006, 01:05 PM
"What is it about great sex that makes you want to take a huge dump?"

heh. I think that scene killed my libido for about 2 days.

skycat
6/6/2006, 02:34 PM
"What is it about great sex that makes you want to take a huge dump?"

heh. I think that scene killed my libido for about 2 days.

You really jarred one loose tiger.