PDA

View Full Version : I want a constitutional amendment to ban...

Soonrboy
6/5/2006, 10:22 PM
stupid parents.

Seriously.

Some folks are stupid and should not be raising children.

Can be argued this is protective for society as a whole.

BajaOklahoma
6/5/2006, 10:30 PM
Second that.
I think parents ought to be required to take a parenting class every year. And it should include a day "volunteeriing" at school.

soonerhubs
6/5/2006, 11:51 PM
Second that.
I think parents ought to be required to take a parenting class every year. And it should include a day "volunteeriing" at school.
Amen to that... What if there were tax breaks given to Parents who went to said classes. Would it be cost effective down the road?

I'd think so, but who knows?

jacru
6/6/2006, 12:33 AM
uh, who gets to decide what "stupid" is? and what if you disagree with it? hmmm?

GottaHavePride
6/6/2006, 01:46 AM
I get to decide. and if you disagree, too bad. ;)

Norm In Norman
6/6/2006, 07:46 AM
One of The Boy's classmates was being drug by his mother from the park to his home. While being drug, he was hitting his mother with a baseball bat. I can't even imagine a situation where the boy would do this, much less a situation where he would be allowed to do this more than once. This same mother told the teacher that her son is misunderstood and gets bullied by all the other kids and never does anything wrong. Of course this is the same kid that is always in trouble and is constantly bullying the other kids because he's bigger (and 1-2 years older).

I wish I could remember some of the stuff she's said to Mrs. Norm in PTA. It's unbelievable how arrogant, snobby, and blind this lady is. Of course she is the wife of the son of a prominant norman business man. She won't talk to us any more though because we got her precious son into trouble a few weeks before school ended.

IronSooner
6/6/2006, 08:47 AM
While being drug, he was hitting his mother with a baseball bat.
This same mother told the teacher that her son is misunderstood and gets bullied by all the other kids and never does anything wrong. Of course this is the same kid that is always in trouble and is constantly bullying the other kids because he's bigger (and 1-2 years older).

Maybe he has early-onset road rage disease.