PDA

View Full Version : Wild ***

Norm In Norman
6/5/2006, 01:51 PM
So we're at the zoo the other day and we're walking along the back part and the boy asks what a certain animal was. So in my infinite wisdom, I tell him to go read the plaque hanging on the fence. Of course, the name of the animal is "Wild ***". That's not a phrase I really wanted the 5 year old to learn.

Do you think they flip flopped between wild *** and wild donkey, or was wild *** a no brainer?

Taxman71
6/5/2006, 01:54 PM
I heard the tram conductor say that Saturday at the zoo and he didn't even give us a Beavis and Butthead chuckle. Fortunately, my youngster is too young to catch those things.

FYI - it was a little thuggy on Saturday, not counting all the burnt orange.

Rhino
6/5/2006, 02:03 PM
We went there on Memorial Day and I covered the Beavis & Butthead chuckle for ya'll as we passed the Wild ***.

OCUDad
6/5/2006, 02:04 PM
Wild *** is the real name of the animal. Even at 5, shouldn't a kid know the real names of things? I'm not criticizing, but there are a lot of words that had real meanings before some people started using them for other things.

As an example, if you read the Bible to your children, how do you read

(Mathew 26:34,74-75) - "Jesus said to him, "Truly I say to you that this very night, before a **** crows, you shall deny Me three times . . .

slickdawg
6/5/2006, 02:06 PM
so when it poops. it's "wild azz s**t"

White House Boy
6/5/2006, 02:07 PM
Wild *** is the real name of the animal. Even at 5, shouldn't a kid know the real names of things?

"Boys have a penis.
Girls have a vagina."

Norm In Norman
6/5/2006, 02:13 PM
Wild *** is the real name of the animal. Even at 5, shouldn't a kid know the real names of things? I'm not criticizing, but there are a lot of words that had real meanings before some people started using them for other things.

As an example, if you read the Bible to your children, how do you read
I explained to him that *** is a slang term, but that still doesn't mean I want him going around telling his friends that he saw some wild a55 at the zoo this past weekend. Just like I don't want him saying he held a c0ck at the petting zoo or that there was a cute b1tch at the dog park.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/5/2006, 02:18 PM
an A$$ is an animal, different from a donkey.

A$$: any of several hardy gregarious African or Asian perissodactyl mammals (genus Equus) smaller than the horse and having long ears; especially : an African mammal (E. asinus) that is the ancestor of the donkey

Donkey: : the domestic a$$ (Equus asinus)

crawfish
6/5/2006, 02:22 PM
I love wild a**.

Beef
6/5/2006, 02:25 PM
Domestic a$$ rocks. Make me a sammich, equus asinus.

Norm In Norman
6/5/2006, 02:29 PM
an A$$ is an animal, different from a donkey.

A$$: any of several hardy gregarious African or Asian perissodactyl mammals (genus Equus) smaller than the horse and having long ears; especially : an African mammal (E. asinus) that is the ancestor of the donkey

Looks like a donkey is an *** but an *** isn't necessarily a donkey. So like there is a wild *** and a domestic ***, which is normally called a donkey.

Norm In Norman
6/5/2006, 02:31 PM
And what worries me the most is my son has already figured out the loopholes. "I didn't say damn, I said dam like a beaver's dam."

skycat
6/5/2006, 02:50 PM
Have you taken him on a dam tour?

Hamhock
6/5/2006, 02:53 PM
so when it poops. it's "wild azz s**t"

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to slickdawg again.

BeetDigger
6/5/2006, 03:01 PM
And what worries me the most is my son has already figured out the loopholes. "I didn't say damn, I said dam like a beaver's dam."

Of course, given the fast track that he is on, beaver is going to open up a whole bunch of new loopholes for him. You may not want him seeing any Mississippi State football games. No telling what he might do after he hears a call involving Mike Hunt. The boy just may get a week off from school for that one.

Osce0la
6/5/2006, 03:04 PM
"Boys have a penis.
Girls have a vagina."
"penis penis penis...vagina vagina vagina"
:D

Oh, and...."IT'S NOT A TUMAH".

OCUDad
6/5/2006, 03:05 PM
Look on the bright side. By the time he's 7, HE will be teaching YOU some of this stuff. :eek:

GDC
6/5/2006, 08:39 PM
Just call it a burro.

OUinFLA
6/5/2006, 09:02 PM
I wasnt much interested in a wild animal thread...........
until someone brought up the ..............beaver.

anyone care to give a discourse on how the.........beaver became known as............ beaver?

<awaiting some silly reference to the Cleaver's youngest boy>

SelmaBamaFan
6/5/2006, 09:03 PM
This thread gives me an idea for a new paid commercial..

'Asses Gone Wild'

OUinFLA
6/5/2006, 09:05 PM
you'll make a fortune.
sell it on a "no returns" basis

achiro
6/6/2006, 04:02 PM
http://www.whmentors.org/store/art/ashirt01.gif

Beano's Fourth Chin
6/6/2006, 05:23 PM
I once killed about 85 guys with the jawbone of an ***.