PDA

View Full Version : I fixed the living room light

BeetDigger
6/5/2006, 11:55 AM
Just thought that you would all like to know that. See, it's a ceiling fan too and neither the light nor fan were working. I thought that the breaker had popped. I even checked all of the GFI's in the house. I had the wife go around and check the outlets, which were working. Then I remembered that we had a baby sitter on Sunday afternoon and she is really tall. That's right, she ignored the switches on the wall and used the switches on the fan to turn it off.

All is well now.

:twinkies:

walkoffsooner
6/5/2006, 11:56 AM
Pics.

BeetDigger
6/5/2006, 12:16 PM
Pics.

It's just a standard ceiling fan. Actually, it is kind of fancy as the builder upgraded, but nothing that is worth me taking a picture of. :D

slickdawg
6/5/2006, 12:17 PM
I think he wants babysitter pics. kinky.

frankensooner
6/5/2006, 12:45 PM
Pulling the chain ain't fixin, you need duct tape and a screwdriver to fix stuff.

walkoffsooner
6/5/2006, 12:53 PM
It's just a standard ceiling fan. Actually, it is kind of fancy as the builder upgraded, but nothing that is worth me taking a picture of. :D

I was hoping it had long blades

BeetDigger
6/5/2006, 01:03 PM
I was hoping it had long blades

Actually, the baby sitter is kind of plain looking. She just graduated from one of the prestigious all girls schools in Dallas. She is about 6 foot tall, maybe 6'1". She's doesn't have a dynamic personality but the kids like her because she plays games with them. She doesn't wear any make up. She's perfect for a baby sitter because she is very dependable and is really smart so if a decision needs to be made, she makes good ones. Given her "plainness" she doesn't have an active social life so babysitting doesn't compete with boyfriends and dates.

The bad news is that she just graduated from HS so we only have access to her babysitting for another couple of months. We have the next one lined up however. A sixteen year old who is a spitfire. Tons of energy and a lot of personality. The kids really like her because she is so much fun. However, I have a bad feeling that the boys will come to realize that she is a pretty neat girl and will start asking her out.