PDA

View Full Version : Man, the Wal-Mart was extra white trashy today.

royalfan5
6/4/2006, 07:04 PM
Seriously, I was astounded at the combinations I saw in Wal-Mart today. Velour track suits on 60 year old women with two dependents on food stamps, The d-bag that talked loudly and profanely on his cell-phone directly into my ear while waiting in line, and the sheer quanity of sterotypical appearance and behavior. I really need to find a new place to shop.

Tailwind
6/4/2006, 07:06 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70660

royalfan5
6/4/2006, 07:08 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70660
my family was a step up from these folks. And that's saying something.

walkoffsooner
6/4/2006, 07:09 PM
I bought those food stamps.Did they look hungry?

oumartin
6/4/2006, 07:37 PM
u know the exchange rate of food stamps?
I mean you used to be able to buy 100.00 worth of food stamps for $20.00 or some flour in a baggie :D

damn vision card had to ruin it all.

Tailwind
6/4/2006, 07:43 PM
:D

opksooner
6/4/2006, 08:12 PM
.......The d-bag that talked loudly and profanely on his cell-phone directly into my ear while waiting in line.....When I find this happening to me, I pull out my cell phone and, pretending to get a call, I respond in a voice a couple of decibels higher than the other guy/gal:

"Listen, I don't give a damn WTF she WANTS..... you tell her damned douch-bag lawyer that $10,000 a month alimony is enough for anyone......." and so on, and so on, until the other person just sorta slinks away.

This is very effective in an elevator.

Good times.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/4/2006, 11:51 PM
When I find this happening to me, I pull out my cell phone and, pretending to get a call, I respond in a voice a couple of decibels higher than the other guy/gal:

"Listen, I don't give a damn WTF she WANTS..... you tell her damned douch-bag lawyer that $10,000 a month alimony is enough for anyone......." and so on, and so on, until the other person just sorta slinks away.

This is very effective in an elevator.

Good times.This is hilarious, Next time get a friend to video the experience, and put it on SO or something.

OUWxGuesser
6/5/2006, 12:37 AM
I can confirm white trash in the E. Side wally world today... I overheard a mother of a young child refer to the father of the kid simply as a "sperm donor" during a convo with the checker...

william_brasky
6/5/2006, 01:14 AM
Velour track suits on 60 year old women

that is awesome!

oumartin
6/5/2006, 01:22 AM
brasky would hit any 60 year old.! put her in a velour track suit and he is in cottage cheese heaven.

william_brasky
6/5/2006, 01:35 AM
brasky would hit any 60 year old.! put her in a velour track suit and he is in cottage cheese heaven.

you couldn't be more wrong martin.

I want to be a 60 year old woman in a velour track suit. :twinkies:

olevetonahill
6/5/2006, 01:38 AM
Only sperm donors shop at wally wurld and or eat at Mcvomit :eek:

olevetonahill
6/5/2006, 01:39 AM
you couldn't be more wrong martin.

I want to EAT a 60 year old woman in a velour track suit. :twinkies:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Osce0la
6/5/2006, 10:16 AM
Seriously, I was astounded at the combinations I saw in Wal-Mart today. Velour track suits on 60 year old women with two dependents on food stamps, The d-bag that talked loudly and profanely on his cell-phone directly into my ear while waiting in line, and the sheer quanity of sterotypical appearance and behavior. I really need to find a new place to shop.
Funny, when I went to Wal Mart the other day it was extra ghetto-ey.

The woman behind me with the nice jheri curl, next to the woman with the big hair, and the 2 kids acting however they wanted to cuz their mom's wouldn't do anything about it other than tell them to stop once. I turn around to see the kid holding the movie "Friday". The other kid is trying to climb out of the shopping cart, all while the mom is looking at something 2 or 3 aisles over...

Hot Rod
6/5/2006, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=opksooner]When I find this happening to me, I pull out my cell phone and, pretending to get a call, I respond in a voice a couple of decibels higher than the other guy/gal:

QUOTE]

This reminds me of the guy with big cell phone from Trigger Happy! HAHA!!!

"HELLO!!! WHAT?!!! YEAH, IT'S GREAT!!!"