PDA

View Full Version : I got a reminder of how redneck my family is today

royalfan5
6/4/2006, 05:11 PM
We had a family function today, and I had multiple family members show up with shirts with the sleeves cut off as part of their dress up clothes.

oumartin
6/4/2006, 05:12 PM
do you have a 300lb sister or cousin(either of which might be your wife) that shows up with their belly hanging out of their half shirt and think they are lookin' good.!!! :D

soonerhubs
6/4/2006, 05:15 PM
do you have a 300lb sister or cousin(either of which might be your wife) that shows up with their belly hanging out of their half shirt and think they are lookin' good.!!! :D
Why do you hate my second and third wife?!?!? :mad:

oumartin
6/4/2006, 05:18 PM
didn't say i didnt like em.. ;)
just an observation.

royalfan5
6/4/2006, 05:26 PM
No, I don't have that. However there was an interlude during the family picture taking, when my Uncle caught a mouse with his fencing pliers, and used said mouse to mess with the women-folk.

oumartin
6/4/2006, 05:28 PM
better than the uncle that has all the nieces sit on his lap!

royalfan5
6/4/2006, 05:31 PM
better than the uncle that has all the nieces sit on his lap!
In oddity of the family, there really aren't any nieces to speak of. I have about 20 male cousins and about 4 female on that side.

lexsooner
6/4/2006, 05:41 PM
That reminds me: I had a college roommate from Del City who told me he had an annual family function at some community center and his family members always "fought." I thought he meant they argued, but he said they got into fistfights each year. His brother apparently had a long feud with some cousin and they slugged it out about every year at the family reunion. But, my roomie said, his brother always got the best of the cousin and cleaned his clock every year.

royalfan5
6/4/2006, 05:47 PM
That reminds me: I had a college roommate from Del City who told me he had an annual family function at some community center and his family members always "fought." I thought he meant they argued, but he said they got into fistfights each year. His brother apparently had a long feud with some cousin and they slugged it out about every year at the family reunion. But, my roomie said, his brother always got the best of the cousin and cleaned his clock every year.
My family has had some fistfights, and more frequntly, nice screaming match. I was also missing some family members today because they don't get along with the rest of the family.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/4/2006, 05:53 PM
No, I don't have that. However there was an interlude during the family picture taking, when my Uncle caught a mouse with his fencing pliers, and used said mouse to mess with the women-folk.This is a special story, and should be part of some movie plot with maybe Robt DeNiro and Dustin Hoffman or Robin Williams.

soonerhubs
6/4/2006, 05:53 PM
I suppose our family is boring. No violence yet. That'd be some fun to watch. It beats the passive aggressive approach, because it gets it all done right quick like.

royalfan5
6/4/2006, 05:59 PM
I suppose our family is boring. No violence yet. That'd be some fun to watch. It beats the passive aggressive approach, because it gets it all done right quick like.
Sneak arson attacks are fun too. It actually is more exciting than a bland fist fight.

soonerhubs
6/4/2006, 06:05 PM
Sneak arson attacks are fun too. It actually is more exciting than a bland fist fight.
Do you bring a camera with you? YOu could make a fortune off the entertainment value alone.

royalfan5
6/4/2006, 07:00 PM
Do you bring a camera with you? YOu could make a fortune off the entertainment value alone.
I missed out on pictures, I got to talk my uncle out of shooting my cattle and into turning himself in the police though.

walkoffsooner
6/4/2006, 07:06 PM
The two rednecks in my family are in prison but will be out in a couple of years. Reunion should liven up again.Sad part is they are my favorites.

royalfan5
6/4/2006, 07:07 PM
The two rednecks in my family are in prison but will be out in a couple of years. Reunion should liven up again.Sad part is they are my favorites.
Same prison?

walkoffsooner
6/4/2006, 07:10 PM
:O No one at Lexington one at Mac. Meth. on one second degree murder on other

oumartin
6/4/2006, 07:13 PM
really walkoff,, I may need to employ the second.. let me know when he gets out ;)

walkoffsooner
6/4/2006, 07:16 PM
He is a pretty good worker just can't take crap off anyone.May be bi polar nicest and meanest guy I ever knew.

oumartin
6/4/2006, 07:20 PM
i don't think you quite understand ;)

walkoffsooner
6/4/2006, 07:23 PM

Now I do let me know.;)

6/4/2006, 08:05 PM
I missed out on pictures, I got to talk my uncle out of shooting my cattle and into turning himself in the police though.I bought the mouse story, but I don't really think so about this one.

royalfan5
6/4/2006, 08:38 PM
I bought the mouse story, but I don't really think so about this one.
I realize that everybody is happy and gets along in Rush Limbaugh's America but out here in the real world sometime things get crazy. Do you want me to send you a copy of my uncle's criminal record for proof?

6/4/2006, 10:07 PM
I realize that everybody is happy and gets along in Rush Limbaugh's America but out here in the real world sometime things get crazy. Do you want me to send you a copy of my uncle's criminal record for proof?I'm not doubting your uncle is a criminal-but I thought you were joking that he shot your cattle. Why on earth would he want to do that? Did he say why?

soonerhubs
6/4/2006, 10:14 PM
I realize that everybody is happy and gets along in Rush Limbaugh's America but out here in the real world sometime things get crazy. Do you want me to send you a copy of my uncle's criminal record for proof?
For entertainment purposes go ahead and post. Sure!

royalfan5
6/4/2006, 10:21 PM
For entertainment purposes go ahead and post. Sure!
I'll try and track it down. These things aren't as easy now that I'm not in law school. It's not as cool as the family dispute that reached the state supreme court though.

olevetonahill
6/4/2006, 10:43 PM
Have Gun will travel . I work for beer and tips :)

olevetonahill
6/4/2006, 10:45 PM
I'll try and track it down. These things aren't as easy now that I'm not in law school. It's not as cool as the family dispute that reached the state supreme court though.
A record just means your a dumb redneck that got "caught" ;)

oumartin
6/4/2006, 10:48 PM
I knew you would understand vet! :D

Okla-homey
6/4/2006, 10:48 PM
Why do you hate my second and third wife?!?!? :mad:

Hey, I thought you guys out there in Utah were 'sposed to keep that polygamy stuff on the down-low.;)

olevetonahill
6/4/2006, 10:52 PM
I knew you would understand vet! :D
If ya need a job done . Do you use the lowest bidder or a pro ? ;)

oumartin
6/4/2006, 10:53 PM
I'll take U! so long as you get it done!

olevetonahill
6/4/2006, 10:58 PM
I'll take U! so long as you get it done!
nuff said

oumartin
6/4/2006, 11:04 PM
can you make it look like a suicide?

walkoffsooner
6/5/2006, 08:29 AM
can you make it look like a suicide?

He stole more chain and concrete blocks than he could swim with.:D

MamaMia
6/5/2006, 09:05 AM
I feel your pain, I was raised by a horn. :(

He's still a good Daddy, though. :)