PDA

View Full Version : message at church today be gratefull

walkoffsooner
6/4/2006, 02:26 PM
It hit me because I have plenty and alway's want more. I'm going to try to become less greedy.:)

StoopTroup
6/4/2006, 02:29 PM
After Church I went and helped some folks who were having car trouble and gave them a brand new set of jumper cables just in case.

walkoffsooner
6/4/2006, 02:31 PM
Your ahead of me.

Penguin
6/4/2006, 02:32 PM
After church, I got drunk and shot a hippy.

soonerhubs
6/4/2006, 02:47 PM
I taught a lesson today regarding the sons of Eli. Now those boys were just goobers.

Samuel on the other hand was quite the champion.

StoopTroup
6/4/2006, 02:50 PM
I just got a call and they made it Home.

stoops the eternal pimp
6/4/2006, 06:34 PM
I taught the morning message today on being available...doesnt seem like much to most but its a basic principle most people dont have....just being available....

seems like we compound so many problems on ourselves that we dont have the ability to help others...

opksooner
6/4/2006, 08:14 PM
Humility is a wonderful attribute. I have always been humil.

proud gonzo
6/4/2006, 10:25 PM
I didn't go to church. I was pretty grateful for that.

olevetonahill
6/4/2006, 11:13 PM
I taught the morning message today on being available...doesnt seem like much to most but its a basic principle most people dont have....just being available....

seems like we compound so many problems on ourselves that we dont have the ability to help others...
Or we try to help so many others that we FORGET to help ourselves :mad:
Oh and leave the Hippies alone especially us old ones :D

stoops the eternal pimp
6/4/2006, 11:17 PM
Or we try to help so many others that we FORGET to help ourselves :mad:

I think in the older generation that was the case...and its still true for a small few...but i would have to say the vast majoriy of "christians" have an " our four and no more" mentality

olevetonahill
6/4/2006, 11:23 PM
I think in the older generation that was the case...and its still true for a small few...but i would have to say the vast majoriy of "christians" have an " our four and no more" mentality
Yup
Im 55 almost 56 Ive been here to help seems like forever :eek: But try to get one of the bastages to help me back :mad: Shat ain't happening . If I live long enough Ill learn to "do unto ME 1st " :)

jacru
6/4/2006, 11:59 PM
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

the Bible - Philippians 4:6

olevetonahill
6/5/2006, 01:41 AM
Kick thier Azz take thier Grass
olevet 6-5-06 ;)