PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos Season Finale tonight biznachos!

Okla-homey
6/4/2006, 12:06 PM
I got me and the Mrs some fine filet mignon from Sieggi's yesterday which will be grilled to perfection. We got a nice Eyetalian red wine, and I have a perfect La Glora Cubana Serie R set aside.

Its gonna be flippin' great!

Hurry 8pm!

JohnnyMack
6/4/2006, 12:10 PM
In.

Viking Kitten
6/4/2006, 12:14 PM
I'll prolly be eating my kids' leftover Happy Meal, drinkin a Diet Coke out of the can, and I ain't tryin' to smoke no cigar. Last time I did that, somebody took a picture and now I'm being blackmailed.

Sopranos is on though. And then it's gonna be a looooooong time til January. :(

Viking Kitten
6/5/2006, 09:37 AM
Just a tad anticlimactic.

SoonerInKCMO
6/5/2006, 09:43 AM
I like the addition of AJ's new girlfriend though. :)

etouffee
6/5/2006, 09:45 AM
pretty disappointing episode overall. especially AJ giving the bike away instead of busting out some future mobster whoopass on those dudes. what a little wuss.

Red October
6/5/2006, 09:50 AM
Yawn.

I bet the Phil and the NY boys have Christopher or Silvio whacked the in the beginning of next season.

Taxman71
6/5/2006, 09:54 AM
The only things that have been conclusively determined:

1. AJ is a wuss and will never be a gangsta. Period. Bribing young punks with your bike so they would shut up? When the bike gets old, they will be back for the next payday. AJ is now on the wrong end of the shylock biz.
2. Christopher will always be a junkie until he dies regardless of AA, NA, etc., probably at the hands of Phil's crew, if not Tony.
3. Jr. is finally out of the family for good. Even Bobby wrote him off and this season has shown us that NOBODY turns down some quick cash ever.
4. Meadow is done with the family after Vito got whacked for being gay. Like Tony's other sister, she wants no part of the family biz and will live with lame Finn in Cali if that is what it takes.
5. Little Carmine is a waste of air.

etouffee
6/5/2006, 09:55 AM
somebody's definitely gonna buy it pretty early on, and chris would be a good target. that would definitely set off a war to make the last few episodes interesting and end the series.

Taxman71
6/5/2006, 10:00 AM
Was it me or did the blonde maid at Phil's house look like the russian maid from a few seasons back?

Hatfield
6/5/2006, 10:48 AM
Was it me or did the blonde maid at Phil's house look like the russian maid from a few seasons back?

you are correct sir.

GDC
6/5/2006, 05:19 PM
So the overall story arc of the entire Sopranos series is that psychotherapy turns everyone into big wussies.

Taxman71
6/5/2006, 05:22 PM
So the overall story arc of the entire Sopranos series is that psychotherapy turns everyone into big wussies.

Yes, although an entire decade of Frasier should have taught us that already.

lexsooner
6/5/2006, 05:40 PM
pretty disappointing episode overall. especially AJ giving the bike away instead of busting out some future mobster whoopass on those dudes. what a little wuss.

Uh, excuse me, guys. AJ gave up his nice bike and got those guys to leave and then he gets laid with a hottie after her "mood" returned. If he had challenged these dudes, little AJ would have gotten whooped and gotten no sex, just a visit to the emergency room. If he had done nothing, he would have his bike but no sex because the girl was all upset about the noise and her baby being awakened. Was this really such a bad move? Maybe ya'll is being too hard on the kid and AJ is really smarter than he seems, maybe not Tony's heir apparent, but there is a dim light in there somewhere.

Taxman71
6/6/2006, 06:47 AM
Good point. I think AJ is more Artie Bucco than Tony Soprano though.

yermom
6/6/2006, 08:26 AM
Tony and Phil's wuss moment together was nice ;)

i wonder if he was crying because he had already ordered a hit on Christopher or someone and now agreed with Tony

etouffee
6/6/2006, 08:33 AM
so he gave up that awesome bike for a single lay? what an idiot.

yermom
6/6/2006, 08:34 AM
so he gave up that bike for an awesome lay? what a genius.

fixed ;)

etouffee
6/6/2006, 08:37 AM
pfft. no piece is that good. there's plenty more out there.

yermom
6/6/2006, 08:42 AM
it's not like he bought it :)

and it's not like it was just once... that bike was the gift that kept on giving

GDC
6/8/2006, 08:39 AM
I watched it again last night, I think it was greatness.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=24&entry_id=5773

tulsaoilerfan
6/11/2006, 09:40 AM
AJ's new gal pal is pretty hot!!