PDA

View Full Version : On my trip to the grocery store today...

Okla-homey
6/3/2006, 07:38 PM
I made a point of checkin' the Mack Brown "Wheaties" boxes. Someone had already turned them all upside down. I was deflated.:(

I considered opening a few up and pooping in them, but thought better of it.

That is all.

slickdawg
6/3/2006, 07:40 PM
I made a point of checkin' the Mack Brown "Wheaties" boxes. Someone had already turned them all upside down. I was deflated.:(

I considered opening a few up and pooping in them, but thought better of it.

That is all.

stanley beat you to it.

VeeJay
6/3/2006, 08:49 PM
homey - your grocery store trips are much more eventful than mine. I don't notice stuff; I think I'm spending too much time checking out the T&A.

Okla-homey
6/3/2006, 09:09 PM
homey - your grocery store trips are much more eventful than mine. I don't notice stuff; I think I'm spending too much time checking out the T&A.

I live in suburbia. The only T&A at my store is on women who have long been out of circulation and many have baby throw-up stains on their shoulders. Besides, why shop for baloney when you have prime rib at home? Afterall, a woman who'll cheat is likely to repeat. (That last line is Carter Co. wisdom straight from my grandpappy's lips);)

SoonerBorn68
6/3/2006, 10:10 PM
Speaking of whorns in general...I've seen way too many brand new burnt orange shirts and window stickers in Norman and OKC lately. You'd think those suckers had waited 35 years to finally come out of the closet. :D

Jimminy Crimson
6/4/2006, 02:44 AM
You'd think those suckers had waited 35 years to finally come out of the closet. :D

no doubt

TUSooner
6/4/2006, 09:00 AM
I went to the grocery store this morning. I needed one thing - bacon. So I ended up in line behind some dangfool lady that put more stuff in her basket than she could pay for. Sheesh. She spent 10 minutes just telling the cashier lady to void this and void that (Fruit Loops, a big ol meringue pie, some frozen stuff - not just one or 2 small items, but several dollars' worth of goodies). Hey, I've had some lean times in the grocery store, so I sympathize, but I knew what I could afford before I went in, and I didn't load up the buggy with stuff I knew I couldn't pay for.

StoopTroup
6/4/2006, 09:07 AM
What about putting every box in a shopping cart and then wheeling the cart into the back stock area of the store.

I was also thinking it might be fun to slip a box into the cart of a poke that may have left their cart alone but they might accidently buy the box and that would really send General Mills the wrong message.

tulsaoilerfan
6/4/2006, 06:45 PM
Why would a grocer in Oklahoma want to carry those? Makes me think you should find a new place to buy your groceries.:D Hook 'em

IronSooner
6/4/2006, 10:08 PM
We've got Dr. J. on the boxes up here and I couldn't be happier about it. Apparently nobody here gives a rip about UT. It's a nice little community.

Okla-homey
6/4/2006, 10:15 PM
What about putting every box in a shopping cart and then wheeling the cart into the back stock area of the store.

I was also thinking it might be fun to slip a box into the cart of a poke that may have left their cart alone but they might accidently buy the box and that would really send General Mills the wrong message.

I like your thinking. Maybe we should dress up in ninja outfits and go on a covert op.

StoopTroup
6/4/2006, 10:25 PM
I was looking for a pic of a ninja on a wheaties box and found this...

http://weissville.com/wheaties_cowbell.jpg

oumartin
6/4/2006, 10:27 PM
FEAR THE REAPER!

Okla-homey
6/4/2006, 10:35 PM
I was looking for a pic of a ninja on a wheaties box and found this...

http://weissville.com/wheaties_cowbell.jpg

You should get Mrs ST to use her KMOD connection and see if Phil & Brent would consider buying a bunch of the Mack boxes and have a big bonfire. Maybe we could throw some effigies of aTm guys in too if that wouldn't be too morbid. "With Gawd as my witness, I thought Aggies wouldn't fry!"

StoopTroup
6/4/2006, 10:37 PM
What about a huge stack of them in Bevo form...kind of like a Trojan Horse only on fire!

Okla-homey
6/4/2006, 10:52 PM
What about a huge stack of them in Bevo form...kind of like a Trojan Horse only on fire!

or they could just assplode it at the next Drillers fireworks night.