PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Tabon Update........

The Consumate Showman
6/3/2006, 12:59 PM
Apparently Daniel has had a change of heart and is ready to do what it takes to get into OU and play football for the sooners. I just read an article by Hale that reported Daniel made a trip to Norman with his stepmom to meet with academic advisors to see what he needed and he is going to be taking the classes he needs to graduate over the internet.

I am glad to hear that Daniel changed his mind and came to his senses. I think maybe he realized what a golden opportunity he had going for him and I guess he didn't want to totally screw up his once-in-a-lifetime dream offer. Here's hoping for the best for Daniel.

Scott D
6/3/2006, 04:18 PM
Maybe one day people will quit blaming the kids, and actually try to find a way to make the system work. Eh, who am I kidding...people wouldn't have as much to complain about if they went about fixing things that were wrong...it's almost as if society wants to be a collective doctor.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
6/3/2006, 04:39 PM
i blame the pistons

MiccoMacey
6/3/2006, 04:42 PM
I just read an article by Hale...

And there-in lies your fault.

Not that I dislike him, but he's not the most unbiased man when it comes to our kids.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
6/3/2006, 04:46 PM
And there-in lies your fault.

Not that I dislike him, but he's not the most unbiased man when it comes to our kids.

that would be the greatest thread evar - "how would hale spell unbiased?"

The Consumate Showman
6/3/2006, 05:15 PM
unbyast

unbyeust

unbyist

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
6/3/2006, 05:17 PM
hun buyist

hurricane'bone
6/3/2006, 05:30 PM
that would be the greatest thread evar - "how would hale spell unbiased?"

A better thread would be "how would hale say unbiased?"

ummmm....uhhhh...un.....uhhh....unbi.......ummmmm. .......uhhh...unbia.......ummm..uhh...unbiased...u hhhh

Scott D
6/3/2006, 06:01 PM
i blame the pistons

I blame dick bavetta's unwanted pelvic thrusts on national television

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
6/3/2006, 10:33 PM
I blame dick bavetta's unwanted pelvic thrusts on national television

he's thinking of hubie ;)

The Consumate Showman
6/3/2006, 11:38 PM
A better thread would be "how would hale say unbiased?"

ummmm....uhhhh...un.....uhhh....unbi.......ummmmm. .......uhhh...unbia.......ummm..uhh...unbiased...u hhhh

You forgot all of the "well, uhhhhh.....hmmmmm....uhhhhh...well....."'s.....

Scott D
6/3/2006, 11:45 PM
he's thinking of hubie ;)

who isn't ;)