PDA

View Full Version : if a women is always complaining to you about her husband is that considered

usmc-sooner
6/3/2006, 12:20 PM
coming on to you?

I'm not talking about he went out with his friends and stayed out too late stuff like he's no good in bed and things of that nature.

walkoffsooner
6/3/2006, 12:24 PM
Yes: Run far away.

VeeJay
6/3/2006, 03:33 PM
A lady confided in you that her husband is no good in bed?

I am not sure how I'd respond to such a comment.

I'd say, yes...you're being probed.

Hatfield
6/3/2006, 03:41 PM
she could think you are gay and is just talking to one of the "girls"

;)

bri
6/3/2006, 03:53 PM
I'd say, yes...you're being probed.

Sounds to me like SHE wants the probing. :D

handcrafted
6/3/2006, 03:54 PM
coming on to you?

I'm not talking about he went out with his friends and stayed out too late stuff like he's no good in bed and things of that nature.

Yes. She's coming on to you. Tell her to get lost.

slickdawg
6/3/2006, 04:02 PM
Sounds to me like SHE wants the probing. :D

I'd totally have to agree with bri on this.

Scott D
6/3/2006, 04:09 PM
it's too easy to say that she is....does she tend to be a bit of a blabbermouth around other people as well?

jacru
6/3/2006, 04:41 PM
It's unhealthy for her to say it to you and for you to listen to it. Let her know she should be discussung such things with her husband not you. Then, excuse yourself.

Harry Beanbag
6/3/2006, 04:45 PM
If you get involved, next thing you know she'll be telling someone else about how you're no good in bed. ;)

bri
6/3/2006, 04:47 PM
It's unhealthy for her to say it to you and for you to listen to it. Let her know she should be discussung such things with her husband not you. Then, excuse yourself...FROM YOUR PANTS.

:D

Jimminy Crimson
6/3/2006, 04:52 PM
She wants you.

Book a hotel room at a sleazy motel and seal the deal.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/3/2006, 05:40 PM
Send a letter to her husband

Dear Such and Such's Husband

Please be better at sex

signed

The office

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/3/2006, 05:41 PM
Hold up....is she from San Antonio ;)

bri
6/3/2006, 05:43 PM
Remember: Behind every frustrated wife is a guy who doesn't know what to do once he gets back there. :D

slickdawg
6/3/2006, 06:14 PM
Plan B - hit it like it owes you money.....

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/3/2006, 06:28 PM
Remember: Behind every frustrated wife is a guy who doesn't know what to do once he gets back there. :D

insert old Stanley1 joke ;)

Penguin
6/3/2006, 06:34 PM
Damn it! If she would just give me some feedback every once in a while, I might get better at it!

Widescreen
6/3/2006, 07:46 PM
I can't really have an opinion on this until we get some pics.

OUinFLA
6/3/2006, 08:08 PM
Is she hawt?

geeze people, 19 posts and no one has asked this?

SelmaBamaFan
6/3/2006, 08:10 PM
Is she hawt?

FFS FLA, I was just about to post that =(

So... is she?

Widescreen
6/3/2006, 08:16 PM
Is she hawt?

That's precisely why I asked for pics, B. I don't trust anyone's opinion of hawtness.

usmc-sooner
6/3/2006, 08:41 PM
it's too easy to say that she is....does she tend to be a bit of a blabbermouth around other people as well?

I have no idea I just wish she wouldn't tell me these things. Kinda puts me in uncomfortable spot.

and yes I've told her she shouldn't talk about it with me.

soonerhubs
6/3/2006, 08:45 PM
I have no idea I just wish she wouldn't tell me these things. Kinda puts me in uncomfortable spot.

Yessir I'd say avoid conversations with her altogether. Tell her to save her venting for the therapist.

bri
6/3/2006, 08:50 PM
Yeah, it's not like you're payin' her to talk, anyways...

:D

slickdawg
6/3/2006, 08:51 PM
Ask her to consider a career in teaching high school boys.

OUinFLA
6/3/2006, 08:57 PM
Ask her to consider a career in teaching high school boys.

YMSSR...

Or, caddies.

Osce0la
6/3/2006, 11:29 PM
that happened to me a few years ago. some woman working at a gas station was telling me all about her boyfriend cheating on her...seemed as though maybe she wanted to hook up with me to get him back or something....She was sooooo far from hawt though.

tbl
6/3/2006, 11:34 PM
It's a shame that the sanctity of marriage is virtually non-existent nowadays... I've been in this situation before, and I've seen it destroy marriages as well. This is how a vast majority of adulterous affairs begin.

As some of the wiser posts on here state, you need to flee. If it's a work relationship, you need to let her know you will report her if she even talks to you again. If it's any other relationship that you aren't forced to be there, you need to get the stink out... NOW. Seriously....

Scott D
6/3/2006, 11:40 PM

Actually I'm intrigued as to whether this is a work related individual, because wouldn't any pursuit of anything be grounds for somebody getting a dishonorable discharge?

I do disagree with the whole everything means bad news kind of thing. Some people are just talkers..some think they easily develop a platonic bond with another person. Perhaps she thinks you are the kind of guy who isn't gonna tell everyone stuff that gets confided. Perhaps she is trying to deal with other situations....or perhaps she wants to hit the skins.

I gave up trying to figure out what motivates a female to do anything years ago...and all I got for my troubles was married :P

tulsaoilerfan
6/4/2006, 06:47 PM
Yes. She's coming on to you. Tell her to get lost.
Get lost? Hit it and run. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
6/4/2006, 06:54 PM
Whats sad is when someone falls for this stuff and then thinks this person wont do the same thing to them....

good post lebowski...wise man you are...hmmmm

StoopTroup
6/4/2006, 06:55 PM
Tell her Husband what she told you.

stoops the eternal pimp
6/4/2006, 06:57 PM
Tell her Husband what she told you.

word

usmc-sooner
6/4/2006, 09:28 PM
Actually I'm intrigued as to whether this is a work related individual, because wouldn't any pursuit of anything be grounds for somebody getting a dishonorable discharge?

I do disagree with the whole everything means bad news kind of thing. Some people are just talkers..some think they easily develop a platonic bond with another person. Perhaps she thinks you are the kind of guy who isn't gonna tell everyone stuff that gets confided. Perhaps she is trying to deal with other situations....or perhaps she wants to hit the skins.

I gave up trying to figure out what motivates a female to do anything years ago...and all I got for my troubles was married :P

I always thought she was flirting but then again I try to avoid her like the plague.

If I were married to her I'd slit my wrists

dolemitesooner
6/4/2006, 09:49 PM
Is she hawt?

Man law states YOU HAVE TO DO IT IF SHE IS

26 man TITLE 26 - MAN LAW

* Subtitle A - hAWT WOMEN
o CHAPTER 1 - Woman who want the deed done (probing)
+ SUBCHAPTER A - hAWT WOMEN
# PART I - THIS MUST BE DONE SO SAYS MAN LAW
o Sec. 1. pROBING
o Sec. 2. HOW TO DEAL WITH HUSBAND
o Sec. 3. PROBING AGAIN

bri
6/4/2006, 10:20 PM
Man law states YOU HAVE TO DO IT IF SHE IS

26 man TITLE 26 - MAN LAW

* Subtitle A - hAWT WOMEN
o CHAPTER 1 - Woman who want the deed done (probing)
+ SUBCHAPTER A - hAWT WOMEN
# PART I - THIS MUST BE DONE SO SAYS MAN LAW
o Sec. 1. pROBING
o Sec. 2. HOW TO DEAL WITH HUSBAND
o Sec. 3. PROBING AGAIN

That sound you hear is Thunder's head exploding with conflicted rage. :D

proud gonzo
6/4/2006, 11:27 PM
hehe

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/4/2006, 11:34 PM

and yes I've told her she shouldn't talk about it with me.Too bad she's not hawt!

jacru
6/4/2006, 11:42 PM
yes, of course, hawtness overrules all sexual inhibitions and any sense of morality or decency. :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
6/4/2006, 11:42 PM
Hold up....is she from San Antonio ;)
here it is . 7 Hrs later . am I the only one that caught this ? Or the only other one who thought it was funny as hell .? :eek:

OUinFLA
6/4/2006, 11:46 PM
yes

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/4/2006, 11:48 PM
yes, of course, hawtness overrules all sexual inhibitions and any sense of morality or decency. :rolleyes:For some, yes.

bri
6/5/2006, 05:17 AM
yes, of course, hawtness overrules all sexual inhibitions and any sense of morality or decency. :rolleyes:

Yes, much in the same way that having a stick up your *ss overrules all fun and joking.

Big Red Ron
6/5/2006, 05:40 AM
USMC - Just read through this one. 1) She's mackin' on ya, 2) If you test this situation, it could get hairy (okay that was kinda funny but serious too), 3) It's pretty clear that she isn't hot (which would certainly change things), 4) If she keeps buggin, get a recorder and tape her to protect youself against a sexual harassment case.

Big Red Ron
6/5/2006, 05:43 AM
For some, yes.Uhm, yeah. It worked fer me butcha gotta keep it real emotionally. It's actually quite liberating to tell any hottie to hit the bricks, married or not.

ouflak
6/5/2006, 06:12 AM