PDA

View Full Version : Slickwife sickness

slickdawg
6/2/2006, 11:51 AM
She's got a stomach bug. It's bad.

I slept with slickdaughter last night so neither of us would get sick.

Two year olds kick a lot in their sleep.

nmsoonergirl
6/2/2006, 11:55 AM
Shhhhh, don't say that so loud. 1TC will hear you, and he hates sick wives.

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2006, 11:55 AM
I hope she gets to feeling better.

etouffee
6/2/2006, 12:07 PM
me, the wife and both kids got a nasty stomach bug a couple weeks ago. twasn't fun. hope she gets better and that it doesn't spread.

slickdawg
6/2/2006, 12:08 PM
The daycare says over half of the kids are out with this bug.

I guess slickdaughter and I will sleep in the yard tonight.

tulsaoilerfan
6/2/2006, 12:15 PM
Better get a motel room.

Okla-homey
6/2/2006, 12:49 PM
What kind of man are you? You need to burst into the sick room and command loudly; :les: Oughtta that bed woman. I better hear me some pots and pans rattling quick. I need me some vittles! You want I should take that purty new Passat back to the dealer? I din't marry me no invalid! Think about the kinda example you're setting for Slickdaughter. I'm going out for some beers, watch the baby and there better be grub on the table when I get back.

etouffee
6/2/2006, 12:50 PM
The daycare says over half of the kids are out with this bug.

I guess slickdaughter and I will sleep in the yard tonight.sounds like EXACTLY what we got. Almost all the kids at our kids' daycare had it too.

walkoffsooner
6/2/2006, 12:54 PM
What kind of man are you? You need to burst into the sick room and command loudly; :les: Oughtta that bed woman. I better hear me some pots and pans rattling quick. I need me some vittles! You want I should take that purty new Passat back to the dealer? I din't marry me no invalid! Think about the kinda example you're setting for Slickdaughter. I'm going out for some beers, watch the baby and there better be grub on the table when I get back.

And then put on something sexy for me.:D

noleamite
6/2/2006, 12:58 PM
Well Slick if the wife does not get well soon...I will put the girl that I farked next to you and the ferrari on standby! :D

slickdawg
6/2/2006, 01:05 PM
Well Slick if the wife does not get well soon...I will put the girl that I farked next to you and the ferrari on standby! :D

Sniff, I FEEL THE LOVE!

:texan:

Flagstaffsooner
6/2/2006, 01:15 PM
You guys are always sick. Git da hell out of Mississippi.

Osce0la
6/2/2006, 01:25 PM
She's got a stomach bug. It's bad.

I slept with slickdaughter last night so neither of us would get sick.

Two year olds kick a lot in their sleep.
My son (9 months old) takes up our whole full size bed. We'll put him in there with us sometimes and I'll wake up and be on the edge of the bed. I'll scoot him over, go back to sleep, wake up later and be right back on the edge of the bed. He stretches his arms out or he'll get himself turned sideways so that he leaves no room for me or my wife...