PDA

View Full Version : SHUT UP, STFU!!!!

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2006, 08:53 AM
I don't care about your wife's ovary nor the surgery she had on it yesterday. Your first clue should be that I'm not looking at you while you talk. Thankfully you are not in my office anymore but why do you and Rick insist on yelling when you talk to each other?

YOU TWO IDIOTS HAVE THE SAME F'ING CONVERSATION EACH AND EVERY DAY!!

STFU or use your F'ING inside voice.

I'm bout to cut someone.

slickdawg
6/2/2006, 08:56 AM
I'll send my secretary right on over.

Hamhock
6/2/2006, 08:56 AM
you really need a girlfriend

slickdawg
6/2/2006, 08:57 AM
yeah, my secretary is single

Mjcpr
6/2/2006, 08:59 AM
Is her ovary hawt?

Penguin
6/2/2006, 09:08 AM
Sheesh. Remind me not to make a prayer request. :D

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2006, 09:10 AM
This guy just wears me out. He's a preacher on the side so he just loves to hear his voice.

Here's a nugget he just dropped, 'The NBA players could care less about the extra money they make for each game in the playoffs.'

Mjcpr
6/2/2006, 09:11 AM
This guy just wears me out. He's a preacher on the side....

TMI

Mjcpr
6/2/2006, 09:12 AM
Here's a nugget he just dropped, 'The NBA players could care less about the extra money they make for each game in the playoffs.'

Uh....I'd actually agree with that.

mrowl
6/2/2006, 09:13 AM
I really don't want to hear about your kids bad artwork.

ChickSoonerFan
6/2/2006, 09:13 AM
STFU or use your F'ING inside voice.

This statement sounds odd to me..

Cuss words with "inside voice" ?

You sound like a very angry teacher or parent...who else uses the term
"inside voice"

:D

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2006, 09:14 AM
Uh....I'd actually agree with that.
you'd be wrong.

You should see how happy NFL guys are to get $150 for extra workouts before mini camp starts. These bastages love getting an extra $15k or whatever per game in the postseason.

Mjcpr
6/2/2006, 09:14 AM
who else uses the term
"inside voice"

Children.

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2006, 09:16 AM
This statement sounds odd to me..

Cuss words with "inside voice" ?

You sound like a very angry teacher or parent...who else uses the term
"inside voice"

working with subcontractors is not unlike being a parent.

My superintendent in Denver used to always say that he was running Denver's largest adult daycare facility.

Mjcpr
6/2/2006, 09:18 AM
you'd be wrong.

You should see how happy NFL guys are to get $150 for extra workouts before mini camp starts. These bastages love getting an extra $15k or whatever per game in the postseason.

Whenever the playoffs/World Series would be on they'd invariably mention how much each player gets for winning. It's was miniscule compared to their salaries. That'd be like a $90 bonus for most of us......big whoop.

$15k per GAME is a bit more but for most of those guys, it's chump change. I'd think they'd be far more interested in winning for the sake of winning.

Of course, I'm not best friends with numerous pro and college athletes so you're probably right.

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/2/2006, 09:18 AM
Whenever the playoffs/World Series would be on they'd invariably mention how much each player gets for winning. It's was miniscule compared to their salaries. That'd be like a $90 bonus for most of us......big whoop.

$15k per GAME is a bit more but for most of those guys, it's chump change. I'd think they'd be far more interested in winning for the sake of winning.

Of course, I'm not best friends with numerous pro and college athletes so you're probably right.

You're trying to twist him off Thunder-style, aren't you?

AREN'T YOU??? :mack:

slickdawg
6/2/2006, 09:19 AM
I never mentioned that the obese secretary's name is PAT.

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2006, 09:21 AM
You're right about wanting to win the series for the sake of winning but that money means a lot to them.

This guy was going on and on about how that money meant nothing and the superstars were probably mad because they had basiclly taken a per game pay cut.

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2006, 09:23 AM
If the lazy guy doesn't STFU I'm gonna have a Falling Down moment.

http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/reviews/fallingdown.jpg

ChickSoonerFan
6/2/2006, 09:24 AM
I never mentioned that the obese secretary's name is PAT.

Did you mention she was obese before? I missed that.

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2006, 09:26 AM
whew, I feel better now.

Mjcpr
6/2/2006, 09:26 AM
You're right about wanting to win the series for the sake of winning but that money means a lot to them.

This guy was going on and on about how that money meant nothing and the superstars were probably mad because they had basiclly taken a per game pay cut.

He's right again.......I'm sure it's a HUGE per game pay cut.

Mjcpr
6/2/2006, 09:27 AM
I'm becoming obese since I quit smoking, I think. Does that count?

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/2/2006, 09:27 AM
You're a mean drunk.

ChickSoonerFan
6/2/2006, 09:28 AM
I becoming obese since I quit smoking, I think. Does that count?

Count for what?

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2006, 09:31 AM
He's right again.......I'm sure it's a HUGE per game pay cut.

he's right about them not making as much per game as they did in the regular season but I'm sure that they aren't mad about it.

Then again I could be wrong. It's happened once before...

walkoffsooner
6/2/2006, 09:48 AM
Most of the pro. players are supporting 2 to 3 family's Have huge homes several high dollar cars.They are not great money managers. May not have much left at the end of the month.

slickdawg
6/2/2006, 10:14 AM

I did in the original posts about her.

she's gone from >400 to 280 in the last year, since her lap band was installed.

Hamhock
6/2/2006, 10:18 AM
This guy just wears me out. He's a preacher on the side so he just loves to hear his voice.

***THREAD JACK***

You said "could care less". That means they care a lot. I could care less about the welfare of my children. Did the guy mean they couldn't care less? That means they don't care at all. I couldn't care less if anyone reads this post.

People often misuse this saying and it often cornfuses me. :confused:

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2006, 10:25 AM
oooooooooo semantics. nice.

keep reading and you should be able to determine what he meant when he said it.

OUAndy1807
6/2/2006, 10:31 AM
1tc- you're not an investment banker; you chose a career where you will be forced to work with characters. What you need to do is get yourself a seperate job trailer than your superintendent, put carpet down, and tell everyone not to come into your office unless they want to talk about money.

Hamhock
6/2/2006, 10:33 AM
oooooooooo semantics. nice.

keep reading and you should be able to determine what he meant when he said it.

you sure are in a crappy mood today. :eddie:

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2006, 10:35 AM
1tc- you're not an investment banker; you chose a career where you will be forced to work with characters. What you need to do is get yourself a seperate job trailer than your superintendent, put carpet down, and tell everyone not to come into your office unless they want to talk about money.

can I smoke black & milds, Boss?

Is he still with you guys or did he retire?

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2006, 10:44 AM
welp, I just lost it.

LG was in here blathering about sprinkler heads and repeating **** that I told him on Tuesday. I just looked up and said 'LG, do you have a question or are you just talking because you are bored? If you're asking for advice I'd tell James to get his sorry *** out here and have him take his own f'ing field measurements. I don't care that their office closes at noon on Fridays. This is his baby, he designed something that the code official said doesn't meet code. We've tried to help him three different times on this issue but he still hasn't incorporated any of our suggestions. So either go get him field measurements or tell him to come out and do them his own damned self but I'm tired of talking about it. Thanks.'

Folks, I really need to get laid this weekend.

Mjcpr
6/2/2006, 10:49 AM
Folks, I really need to get laid this weekend.

So, you going home to visit your SIL or are you going on the date?

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2006, 10:52 AM
Home to see the brother and SIL. It's not difficult to get laid in Chickasha if you have a job and all of your teeth. They really like people that 'live in the big city' ;)

I haven't decided if I'll stay at my mom's Sat night or come back to FW.

If I'm real lucky I'll meet some chick tonight at Woody's in FW.

Fugue
6/2/2006, 11:03 AM
LG=Little Gus?

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2006, 11:05 AM
LG=Little Gus?

Ole Gus' cousin.

:dean:

BeetDigger
6/2/2006, 11:11 AM
If I'm real lucky I'll meet with Chick and Stanley tonight for a threesome in FW.

:eek:

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2006, 11:21 AM
that'd be cool. I've never had secks with Chickie.

Hamhock
6/2/2006, 11:37 AM
that'd be cool. I've never had secks with a Chickie.

:eek:

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2006, 11:38 AM
wait a minute..... you're changing what I say aren't you?