PDA

View Full Version : Heh, Lowered Expectations State strikes again.

OU4LIFE
6/2/2006, 07:17 AM
Ok, so Boone and Holder decide to kick out 8 local vendors that have been providing catering for the suites at football games..places like Mexico Joe's, Hideaway pizza, Bad Brad's, etc.., and Boone inserts his own personal chef as the guy that's going to do all the catering.

Well, said chef can't pick up the entire load from 8 vendors, so he hires out some of the vending....in OKC...to a place called Ned's catering. Now, beyond the fact that it's really just dumb to send the money outside of the community, to top it off, Ned's Catering is run by.....an OU alumni.

I believe that deserves a capital HEH.

Jesus H these people are stupid.

And by all means, the number one thing you should do when you are having trouble filling your stadium.......raise tickets prices. That will get them rolling in faster.

Boone and Holder are going to have the distinction of having one of the country's largest athletic budgets with the least to show for it...ever. They continue to lose community support up here every day, and it's only getting worse.

Okla-homey
6/2/2006, 07:21 AM
I hate it when team owners get involved in management decisions better left to the people he hired to make them.

Mjcpr
6/2/2006, 07:31 AM
I hate it when team owners get involved in management decisions better left to the people he hired to make them.

You mean except in the case of aggy, right?

Keep it up, Booner!

Hamhock
6/2/2006, 08:22 AM
Pizza catered to the suites???

Only in Stoolwater.

walkoffsooner
6/2/2006, 08:28 AM
You make a deal with the devil you have to pay sooner or later.

OU4LIFE
6/2/2006, 08:47 AM
Actually, the original Hideaway in Stw does more than just pizza.

Hamhock
6/2/2006, 08:52 AM
Actually, the original Hideaway in Stw does more than just pizza.

Like what? nachos? sub sammiches?

Hatfield
6/2/2006, 08:53 AM
this thread makes me happy.

OU4LIFE
6/2/2006, 09:04 AM
Like what? nachos? sub sammiches?

not defending, but have you SEEN some of the shat that is catered in the suites at OU games?

ok then.

Mjcpr
6/2/2006, 09:06 AM
not defending, but have you SEEN some of the shat that is catered in the suites at OU games?

ok then.

People, please stop bashing Harry's beloved pokes. If the man lived any closer to aggy, he'd have to move in to IGA Arena.

Boarder
6/2/2006, 09:17 AM
Ok, so Boone and Holder decide to kick out 8 local vendors that have been providing catering for the suites at football games..places like Mexico Joe's, Hideaway pizza, Bad Brad's, etc.., and Boone inserts his own personal chef as the guy that's going to do all the catering.

Well, said chef can't pick up the entire load from 8 vendors, so he hires out some of the vending....in OKC...to a place called Ned's catering. Now, beyond the fact that it's really just dumb to send the money outside of the community, to top it off, Ned's Catering is run by.....an OU alumni.

I believe that deserves a capital HEH.

Jesus H these people are stupid.

And by all means, the number one thing you should do when you are having trouble filling your stadium.......raise tickets prices. That will get them rolling in faster.

Boone and Holder are going to have the distinction of having one of the country's largest athletic budgets with the least to show for it...ever. They continue to lose community support up here every day, and it's only getting worse.
You know, for an alleged heterosexual you sure do know a lot about aggy.

OU4LIFE
6/2/2006, 09:32 AM
Well, i only know what friends that aren't aggy tell me. Business owners....woops, after further review, one of them is aggy, but he's A&M aggy which is still better than sheep aggy.

how did this become about me anyway....you guys really DO love me don't you.

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2006, 09:33 AM

No doubt. If Hairy knew as much about the physics behind the golf swing as he does about about the Pokes he'd be able to beat Bruce.

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/2/2006, 09:33 AM
Well, i only know what friends that aren't aggy tell me. Business owners....woops, after further review, one of them is aggy, but he's A&M aggy which is still better than sheep aggy.

how did this become about me anyway....you guys really DO love me don't you.

I tried to tell them your hair wasn't that orange color they always say it is on the TV.

But I couldn't defend that whole 'strange odor' thing...:mack:

OU4LIFE
6/2/2006, 09:39 AM
it's puddin baby.

awwww yeaaahhhh

OU4LIFE
6/2/2006, 09:39 AM
No doubt. If Hairy knew as much about the physics behind the golf swing as he does about about the Pokes he'd be able to beat Bruce.

shows what you know, NO ONE can beat Bruce....moran

IB4OU2
6/2/2006, 09:46 AM

Some of us are forced to live uphere in this puke orange infested hole and we can't avoid hearing about the idiotic activities that take place daily.... give us a break buddy.

OU4LIFE
6/2/2006, 09:50 AM
Leave Boarder alone, he's just a pimp tryin to sell some spinners yo.

Hamhock
6/2/2006, 09:55 AM

ok then.

I have. The meal is always first class. Granted you can have hot dogs, hot wings, and that kind of stuff delivered after halftime. But the main meal served is excellent.

My impression from the post was that hideway, et al. was the main source of food for the aggie suites.

skycat
6/2/2006, 10:19 AM
Catering smack!!!

OU4LIFE
6/2/2006, 10:20 AM
I have. The meal is always first class. Granted you can have hot dogs, hot wings, and that kind of stuff delivered after halftime. But the main meal served is excellent.

My impression from the post was that hideway, et al. was the main source of food for the aggie suites.

Sorry I gave that impression, I mentioned that there were 8 eateries, among them were the ones i mentioned, along with a local steak house and others. I'm sure the spread is pretty comparable.

Boarder
6/2/2006, 11:43 AM
Some of us are forced to live uphere in this puke orange infested hole and we can't avoid hearing about the idiotic activities that take place daily.... give us a break buddy.
Hey, you've got fingers you can put in your ears and the ability to say "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA".

Don't take it out on us non-orange up people.

IB4OU2
6/2/2006, 11:51 AM
Hey, you've got fingers you can put in your ears and the ability to say "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA".

Don't take it out on us non-orange up people.

True, that's another good reason for owning an Ipod....:)

Just know wer'e still bleeding crimson uphere. At work here we have a hallway decorated in all things Sooner because the pukes lost a bet with me and some other Sooners and it's the 3rd year in a row we've decorated it. :D

Flagstaffsooner
6/2/2006, 11:55 AM
Have you guys ever seen one of those aggie "suites"?
http://www.vintagelog.com/images/hilerhayloft.jpg

Mixer!
6/2/2006, 06:26 PM
I'm confuzzled... I thought puke orange was Hook 'em. :confused:

Poor Stillwater, so close to Boone State... ;)