PDA

View Full Version : OU texas video

bstuff1979
6/1/2006, 10:57 PM
While I'm no LaSooner, I did put together an OU texas movie a year or two back. Summer is getting dull and Lindy's isn't doing a dang thing to help it along, so maybe this will help:
http://homepage.mac.com/wbennettberry/iMovieTheater7.html

josh09
6/1/2006, 11:04 PM
pretty good. a little profane, but id give it 9 outta 10.

josh09
6/1/2006, 11:04 PM
great now im in the mood for kickoff!

Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em

bstuff1979
6/1/2006, 11:06 PM
Profane, yes but you've got to remeber we're talking about Mack'ers here. Up untill last year, which I refuse to officially acknowledge, Mack'ers was good and owned.

josh09
6/1/2006, 11:08 PM
he still is our bitch, if thats what your tryin to say :D

bstuff1979
6/1/2006, 11:13 PM
certainly, no question

OKC-SLC
6/1/2006, 11:23 PM
everybody knows that.

soonerboy112
6/2/2006, 12:41 AM
heh nice job man..mack is such a little bitch..Hook 'em ..o i forgot how much i missed kicking their a$$es..but rest assured the feeling will be back in less than a year..i also miss mark clayton he was so good (understatement of the day) and i loved that play where the idiot UT guy hit kejuan 4 yds into the endzone and he just got up and flashed a pair of these Hook 'em Hook 'em ....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMER

All_Day_28
6/2/2006, 12:44 AM
nice video!

soonerlaw06
6/2/2006, 12:48 AM
I remember watching you make that. I can't remember what the first song you set it to was, but I like that one better. Maybe you should share some of your others with the board :D

Collier11
6/2/2006, 01:54 AM
DAMNIT!!! I want Football season NOW!! I hate TEXAS, this video brings up so many feelings

Octavian
6/2/2006, 02:07 AM
See, this is what I've always thought Osborne's 90s titles did for Switzer.

When Vince won a title for Texas, that elevated Stoops' 5 year ***-whoopin over Mack b/c Texas validated themselves. They are by no means a wanna-be program.

That we dominated them for so long is a testament to OU under Bobby's direction.

setem
6/2/2006, 02:08 AM
What are our 99 problems? I know Mack aint one....

Nice vid bro

boomersooner28
6/2/2006, 02:26 AM
I re-watched that game SO MANY TIMES!

It still makes me giggle like a school girl. :D

SoonersEnFuego
6/2/2006, 08:46 AM
Hip Hip Hooray

#1-Erin-Higgins-Fan
6/2/2006, 10:08 AM
Nice video!!! I like it. 9 out of 10 for me. I love it when Tommie flips over one of there linemen! Hook 'em

The Consumate Showman
6/2/2006, 10:40 AM
I like those Mack quotes at the end of the vid. Pretty damn good vid man!

melbitoast
6/2/2006, 06:44 PM
Not to hate too much, but this is the same highlight video that LASooner used in his '03 video but with an addition or two. It's a great video, but I can't give someone credit for a video they didn't fully do on their own.
If you did it first, than great job.

bstuff1979
6/2/2006, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the feedback on the vid. You can download them off the site as of this evening, rather than having to go back to the page every time you want to watch it. Apple has its undies in a bunch over the recent data transfer usage so I put up another site via .mac that allows for downloads. It's a little redundant since I just posted more or less this same news, but they've threatened to take down all my .mac sites and since a good portion of my business (I'm an artist) depends on folks having access to my art page...it would suck about as much as SUC Orange Bowl game that is not spoken of. I wasn't at that game, but I was at the ND SUC game. I can't imagine having to put up with the suc crew in the orange bowl. They are asshats to rival saxet. Here's the page:
http://homepage.mac.com/wbennettberry/FileSharing9.html

bstuff1979
6/2/2006, 08:48 PM
What I did was use footage from LA Sooner's videos, as well as whatever else I could find. I cut the plays, either slowed them down or sped them up to link up to the music, and then arranged them accordingly to go along with the music. There are sure to be a few instances where there's a chunk that hasn't been re-arranged but my intent isn't to try and pass off someone else's work as my own, especially LASooner's. Just trying to put out something to pass the time before the season starts. Trust me, it was alot more work/time consuming than how it may come off. I just don't have the equipment to upload untouched footage from ABC to work with so I could pick and chose. Gotta work with what you've got. Again, it's not the same video, just the same content that's been edited/re-arranged and put to new audio.

<<Not to hate too much, but this is the same highlight video that LASooner used in his '03 video but with an addition or two. It's a great video, but I can't give someone credit for a video they didn't fully do on their own.
If you did it first, than great job.>>

bstuff1979
6/2/2006, 08:51 PM
you could call it an LASooner "remix", but I'm not all that sure I want to be associated with P.Diddy or whatever he feels like calling himself at the moment

BoomerSoonerTexasscks
6/5/2006, 06:42 PM
how do I save those to my computer?

bstuff1979
6/5/2006, 06:46 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/wbennettberry/FileSharing9.html

goingoneight
6/5/2006, 10:19 PM
it was great with the volume down! :D

:oxymoron: rap music :oxymoron:

OUmillenium
6/6/2006, 10:16 AM
While I'm no LaSooner, I did put together an OU texas movie a year or two back. Summer is getting dull and Lindy's isn't doing a dang thing to help it along, so maybe this will help:
http://homepage.mac.com/wbennettberry/iMovieTheater7.html

Thanks, I needed that!Hook 'em