PDA

View Full Version : NY State Comptroller Making A Name For Himself

VeeJay
6/1/2006, 06:51 PM
I don't understand the level of buffoonery, on both sides of the aisle, in recent years.

"The man who, how do I phrase this diplomatically, who will put a bullet between the president's eyes if he could get away with it. The toughest senator, the best representative. A great, great member of the Congress of the United States."

Then...he backpedalled with this:

referred to his comments as "remarkably stupid" and "incredibly moronic."

Well, hell, which is it? Does the sumb!tch want a bullet between the president's eyes, or doesn't he?

What a total a$$ clown. To you, Mr. New York Comptroller - HEH!

http://www.wnbc.com/politics/9306297/detail.html

jacru
6/2/2006, 11:55 AM
I have no doubt he believes it. This is why Dems/Libs must use lies and deceit to get elected. If they are honest about what they believe and how they would govern, they get shellacked at election time.

mdklatt
6/2/2006, 11:59 AM
This is why Dems/Libs must use lies and deceit to get elected.

Vote Republican if you want a smaller and less intrusive government!

*cough*

85Sooner
6/2/2006, 12:32 PM
If I made that statement, I would be in jail for terroristic threats. HE SHOULD BE TOO!

jacru
6/2/2006, 02:54 PM
Vote CONSERVATIVE if you want a smaller and less intrusive government!

fixed.

BeetDigger
6/2/2006, 03:07 PM
Everybody should know that he was trying to make a joke. The fact that he called Charles Schumer "...the best representative. A great, great member of the Congress of the United States." should tell you right there that his remarks should not be taken seriously.

Scott D
6/2/2006, 03:10 PM
Vote against the 2 party monopoly if you want a smaller and less intrusive government!

fixed.

fixed again.

TUSooner
6/2/2006, 03:13 PM
Dear Mr. Hevesi,
Please come hunting with me next weekend.
Love,
Dick Cheney

NYSooner1355
6/2/2006, 05:52 PM
Everybody should know that he was trying to make a joke. The fact that he called Charles Schumer "...the best representative. A great, great member of the Congress of the United States." should tell you right there that his remarks should not be taken seriously.

except unless you are from NY where that statement gets taken WAY TOO seriously...

Hatfield
6/2/2006, 07:34 PM
that is unreal.