PDA

View Full Version : Is this an old or new penis severing story?

Tear Down This Wall
6/1/2006, 02:57 PM
And, either way...does anyone in here really love his wife enough to sever his own penis to win an argument?

Man severs penis to prove faithfulness

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A man who apparently severed his penis in an attempt to convince his wife that he was faithful to her was recovering after surgery to reattach the organ at a northern Malaysian hospital, a news report said Tuesday.

The 41-year-old man, who was not identified, got into an argument last Friday with his wife, who found a text message on his mobile phone from another woman. The man was heard by his son shouting that he wanted to prove he was not having an affair, the New Straits Times reported.

The assertion was followed by loud screams and the man emerged from his room bleeding profusely, his 14-year-old son quoted as saying. His wife rushed him to hospital.

6/1/2006, 03:00 PM
Them Malysians... I swear.

How would you like to be known as "his 14-year-old son?"

"Yeah, that's my dad."

proud gonzo
6/1/2006, 03:02 PM
if he's stupid enough to think that's how you settle an argument, she needs to divorce him anyway.

Jerk
6/1/2006, 03:03 PM
I don't see how anyone could be crazy enough to "Bobbit" themselves.

Scott D
6/1/2006, 03:36 PM
And, either way...does anyone in here really love his wife enough to sever his own penis to win an argument?

Man severs penis to prove faithfulness

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A man who apparently severed his penis in an attempt to convince his wife that he was faithful to her was recovering after surgery to reattach the organ at a northern Malaysian hospital, a news report said Tuesday.

The 41-year-old man, who was not identified, got into an argument last Friday with his wife, who found a text message on his mobile phone from another woman. The man was heard by his son shouting that he wanted to prove he was not having an affair, the New Straits Times reported.

The assertion was followed by loud screams and the man emerged from his room bleeding profusely, his 14-year-old son quoted as saying. His wife rushed him to hospital.

There was one a few years back about a Filipino man who had been cheating, his wife moved out, and to prove his attempt to be faithful to his estranged wife, cut his penis off, and then DROVE to his mother in law's house where his wife was staying and threw it in the window shouting his professed love for his wife and how he'd never cheat again.

He ended up passing out, and his wife saved his penis which was reattached. She divorced him a week later.

Tear Down This Wall
6/1/2006, 03:39 PM
He ended up passing out, and his wife saved his penis which was reattached. She divorced him a week later.

:D I don't know why I laugh at this stuff!

Here's something to ponder - all these men cutting off their penises live in countries with virtually no blondes or redheads. WTF? Brunettes really have that kind of power over asian dudes?

Scott D
6/1/2006, 03:41 PM
well I like to draw it up to the Phillipines you are either Catholic or Muslim...there is no heathenistic middle ground ;)

6/1/2006, 03:42 PM
Bobbitt?

Oh wait, he was the cut-EE.

Tear Down This Wall
6/1/2006, 03:44 PM
well I like to draw it up to the Phillipines you are either Catholic or Muslim...there is no heathenistic middle ground ;)

Krikey, throw in a few Churches of Christ, who disavow the use of pianos in worship, and the whole country will be full of men without penises!

Partial Qualifier
6/1/2006, 04:20 PM
As I've always said, the best way to keep a woman around? CUT OFF YOUR PENIS! :rolleyes:

Czar Soonerov
6/1/2006, 04:24 PM
Well that explains what Dean was doing with the chainsaw.

Scott D
6/1/2006, 04:27 PM
As I've always said, the best way to keep a woman around? CUT OFF YOUR PENIS! :rolleyes:

well how does that joke go about the detachable penis that she keeps hidden in the freezer? ;)

skycat
6/1/2006, 04:30 PM

It's not about how much I love my wife. It's about how much I hate to lose arguments. :O

Tear Down This Wall
6/1/2006, 04:37 PM
And, the larger issue - which do you value more, your wife or your penis? This is the biggest situational ethics question of all.

Scott D
6/1/2006, 04:38 PM
you can replace a wife......end of story.

Tear Down This Wall
6/1/2006, 04:42 PM
you can replace a wife......end of story.

B-I-N-G-O

If I could speak whatever language Malaysians speak, I'd have said (in Malaysian): "Now looky heeyeah...I've got but one penis, and there are millions of other 4'9" Muslim women on this rock for me to pursue with it! Take your Malaysian women things and go someplace else in Malaysia, leaving me and my penis in peace! And, I mean now, missy!"

Jerk
6/1/2006, 06:33 PM
B-I-N-G-O

If I could speak whatever language Malaysians speak, I'd have said (in Malaysian): "Now looky heeyeah...I've got but one penis, and there are millions of other 4'9" Muslim women on this rock for me to pursue with it! Take your Malaysian women things and go someplace else in Malaysia, leaving me and my penis in peace! And, I mean now, missy!"

or you could just say...

"Get the f*** outta here, bi***

walkoffsooner
6/1/2006, 06:44 PM
I bet she said i want a meal not a snack.:D

dolemitesooner
6/1/2006, 06:59 PM
If I cut off my penis just to win an agrument everytime ..I would have cut it off and had it reattached 30,000 times

walkoffsooner
6/1/2006, 07:04 PM
I wanted to cut my off during a arguement before and beat her over the head with it.