PDA

View Full Version : Summer Training Camp

RedstickSooner
6/1/2006, 02:03 PM
Okay, this has probably been posted elsewhere -- but I can't seem to find it.

When does all the summer stuff start up? When'll we start to have a trickle of scrimmage reports 'n such to ease the withdrawal pangs 'til kick-off? I can only watch my TIVO'd spring game so many times before it no longer has much of a rush...

The Consumate Showman
6/1/2006, 09:58 PM
Okay, this has probably been posted elsewhere -- but I can't seem to find it.

When does all the summer stuff start up? When'll we start to have a trickle of scrimmage reports 'n such to ease the withdrawal pangs 'til kick-off? I can only watch my TIVO'd spring game so many times before it no longer has much of a rush...

You mean you don't have the aggie game and the HB game TIVO'd, too?!?!?

I posed this same question a few weeks ago and no one had any intelligent responses.......here we go.....

RedstickSooner
6/2/2006, 11:14 AM
You mean you don't have the aggie game and the HB game TIVO'd, too?!?!?

I posed this same question a few weeks ago and no one had any intelligent responses.......here we go.....

Dang - guess it's one of them insider secrets, or somethin'? :D

Even poked around on Soonersports.com, couldn't seem to find anything there. I suppose I could do some sort of search for stuff from last year, try to figure it all out, but that sure seems like a lot of work. Surely one of our board gurus just knows the answer offhand?

C'mon, gurus - help a guy out!

The Consumate Showman
6/3/2006, 09:30 AM
?

i

OUGreg723
6/3/2006, 10:20 AM
It always starts early august it seems. We'll have to wait untill then.

The Consumate Showman
6/3/2006, 01:03 PM
I just remembered:

Last year I was at a conference at OU in the middle of July and the team was already practicing with the new recruits. It seemed like they had started practicing about a week ot two before that, so maybe they start around the first of JULY???

MiccoMacey
6/3/2006, 04:48 PM
[QUOTE=The Consumate Showman]You mean you don't have the aggie game and the HB game TIVO'd, too?!?!?QUOTE]

Speaking of, these are the two games I need from last year.

Any helpers (willing to pay)???

The Consumate Showman
6/3/2006, 05:14 PM
LA around?

CatfishSooner
6/3/2006, 08:26 PM
daculous...