PDA

View Full Version : You'll have fun answering this one...

goingoneight
5/31/2006, 10:02 PM
And seriously think it over before you just blurt OUt "TEXAS!"

Who are you looking forward to seeing get a good ol' fashioned @$$-whoopin this season?

For me, it is as follows...

1. OSU... Since they really aren't anything special, it will be nice to see them eat turf early so they'll shut up as early as possible. That 3-0 Bullsh!t they kept barking about last NoCo season was ****ing me off. Especially since we were 1-2... :(
2. SUC... If the Hogs could smoke SUC early, I'll be a happy camper. I'm already preparing ESPN's "Well it's a rebuilding year" speech as we speak. If the hogs don't clear it, someone will. We're looking at an entire second-string team here, so defeat is inevitable. Hopefully it is by 36 or more points... :mad:
3. T TECH... Mike Leach will always be funny as hell to listen to, but I'm still sour after the BS OU took in Lubbock last season.
4. LSU... I can't tell you how much I laughed at their CCG last season!!! If they go undefeated, We'll just have to cream them for 2003, and for Lester... for 2001, and 2002! :mad:
5. Who could forget Hook 'em ?... I'd like them to beat tOSU in an extremely ugly performance and come in overconfident at the RRS... only to be shut out or blown out again! But any good ol' @SS-whoopin will do to limp ABC's massive whorn hard-on.

Harry Beanbag
5/31/2006, 10:37 PM
Texas

King Crimson
5/31/2006, 10:50 PM
upturning at least two decades of "second favorite team status" my new favorite team to root against is Nebraska.

walkoffsooner
5/31/2006, 10:58 PM
Texas

yermom
5/31/2006, 11:57 PM
1) SUC
2) Texas (hopefully by us)
3) Tech (same as #2)
4) Miami. normally they'd be higher, but they kinda suck and it's funny they don't have the crappy Big East to push around anymore

OSU will be lucky to get out of their OOC schedule unscathed, i'm sure they will be fighting for the bottom of the Big 12 again

Octavian
6/1/2006, 12:42 AM
1. Texas
2. USC
3. ND -an every-Saturday thing
4. Miami
5. tOSU

I dont have to hope for an Oklahoma St. loss....it's their lot in life.

Octavian
6/1/2006, 12:44 AM
and LSU losing is fun now

rhombic21
6/1/2006, 01:10 AM
I would be perfectly happy if the University of Texas lost every game in every sport for the rest of time.

Octavian
6/1/2006, 01:13 AM
I would be perfectly happy if the University of Texas lost every game in every sport for the rest of time.

spek whore

(I fell for it)

:D

william_brasky
6/1/2006, 01:34 AM
Question:
Who are you looking forward to seeing get a good ol' fashioned @$$-whoopin this season?

Answer (http://www.soonersports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=300&KEY=&SPID=190&SPSID=2469)

OUDoc
6/1/2006, 08:05 AM
Everyone but OU. I'd like OU to go undefeated while no one else wins a game all season. I'm still working out the math on that one.

RedstickSooner
6/1/2006, 02:15 PM
Everyone but OU. I'd like OU to go undefeated while no one else wins a game all season. I'm still working out the math on that one.

I'm thinking it'd involve a lot of ties. I'd be all for it, personally -- sounds like fun, and it'd make for some *long* games.

How many overtimes before they give up and declare a tie now? Or is a tie even possible under current rules? Can't remember if it was an NFL game or college game where someone went ahead and tied a couple years ago after playing a ton of overtimes... Any of you with intact memories care to weigh in?

stoops the eternal pimp
6/1/2006, 04:20 PM
I think they play until someone dies or wins

goingoneight
6/1/2006, 09:30 PM
1. Texas
2. USC
3. ND -an every-Saturday thing
4. Miami
5. tOSU

I dont have to hope for an Oklahoma St. loss....it's their lot in life.

Yeah, but them getting 40 or so hung on them in their season opener is always like that funniest beer commercial during the Super Bowl. C'mon... remember this guy? :stunned: I would just prefer that they don't exist, period. Therefore the earlier the loss, the quicker the "this is our year!" speech dies. If UT goes 11-1 next season, dropping off to us... Good. Gives us a good BCS boost if we slip up down the road.

josh09
6/1/2006, 11:15 PM
ya, i still wanna see texass burn and lose by at least 60. most hopefully by us too.

spowart
6/2/2006, 01:35 AM
I'd love to see OU and Notre Dame go through the season undefeated and then get to see OU smoke them in the NC game.

That might make up for breaking the streak. Well, close anyway.:)

stoopified
6/2/2006, 07:50 AM
Anybody wearing orange and Notre Dum (at least 6 times).