PDA

View Full Version : My newest colleague is a double whorn.

TUSooner
5/31/2006, 10:10 AM
The newest staff attorney went to el Universidad de Tejas for both undergrad and law skule. And she's a "big fan." Buhhhhhhh. I advised her of my Oklahoma credentials and said, "Remember that in October."

And - before anybody asks...
No pics.
Hawt? No, but cute enough ;)
I'm sure 98.27 % of SO males would hit it.

I'll let you know if I ever find it necessary to stab her with my letter opener.
That is all.

colleyvillesooner
5/31/2006, 10:16 AM
I had my first taste of "we won the NC" horn fans smack talk this weekend with a husband and wife. I told em good job on the NC, and "Just think, in 35 years, you, your kids and their kids will all be able to celebrate the next one together!":D

The wife just jumped straight to "Yeah, well, Jason White was bad in big games" :rolleyes:

It's like the last 5 years disappeared.

"Oh, yeah, we'll you only beat us 4 times in a row" Not quite.
"Oh yeah, before 2000, when was your last NC?" 1985, try again.

OCUDad
5/31/2006, 10:40 AM
Hawt? No, but cute enough ;)
I'm sure 98.27 % of SO males would hit it.What do you think would turn off the remaining 1.73%?

TUSooner
5/31/2006, 11:31 AM
What do you think would turn off the remaining 1.73%?
Maybe I'm too generous, but I figure 2% might hold back out of respect for marriage vows or sheer human decency. :D Based on more than 2 years hanging around here, I'd also say that less that 2% would have even half a chance at hitting it. :P

hmmmm. 2% x half a chance = ... n/m :rolleyes:

XingTheRubicon
5/31/2006, 11:35 AM
I had my first taste of "we won the NC" horn fans smack talk this weekend with a husband and wife. I told em good job on the NC, and "Just think, in 35 years, you, your kids and their kids will all be able to celebrate the next one together!":D

The wife just jumped straight to "Yeah, well, Jason White was bad in big games" :rolleyes:

They've only had 5 months to learn what you've been living for decades. Hell, CVS, have a little compassion.

colleyvillesooner
5/31/2006, 11:46 AM
They've only had 5 months to learn what you've been living for decades. Hell, CVS, have a little compassion.

Heh, I wish I would have had their email so I could of sent them this pic:

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5083/notvince8ql.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

TexasLidig8r
5/31/2006, 12:31 PM

Dude.. you started the smack?

Mjcpr
5/31/2006, 12:41 PM
Obviously, you're not getting the cream of the crop of new hires down in NOLA right now.