PDA

View Full Version : PSA: To the guy driving down Morton at aprox. 9:00 tonight....

Melo
5/30/2006, 09:25 PM
Chill the f**k out, man.

You and your little beat up, grungy, junk yard, nasty POS station wagon will never EVER be faster than my truck.

Why is that you feel the need to hurry past me at 55 mph in a 45mph zone? And when we stopped at that stop light, and you stepped on, as if you were in some hurry, and looked at me like you wanted to race, what made you think that there would EVER be a possibility that had I wanted to race, that you would win?

Trust me, man... I am at least 30 years younger than you and I have a better car. I am crazy. Please do not **** me off in the future. kthanksbye.

slickdawg
5/30/2006, 09:27 PM
six rounds in his chest......

dolemitesooner
5/30/2006, 10:24 PM
Chill the f**k out, man.

You and your little beat up, grungy, junk yard, nasty POS station wagon will never EVER be faster than my truck.

Why is that you feel the need to hurry past me at 55 mph in a 45mph zone? And when we stopped at that stop light, and you stepped on, as if you were in some hurry, and looked at me like you wanted to race, what made you think that there would EVER be a possibility that had I wanted to race, that you would win?

Trust me, man... I am at least 30 years younger than you and I have a better car. I am crazy. Please do not **** me off in the future. kthanksbye.
wow :O