PDA

View Full Version : The "Team America" theme song:

goingoneight
5/29/2006, 06:28 PM
How cool would that be to make a video and insert "Boo-mer, Sooner!" in place of "A-mer-i-ca, F*ck Yeah!" That would be flat OUt perfect for a sooner video.

IronHorseSooner
5/29/2006, 06:32 PM
Only if Mack Brown could equal Kim Jung Il?

goingoneight
5/29/2006, 06:36 PM
and Gumby is part of the F.A.G., right?

IronHorseSooner
5/29/2006, 07:02 PM
Other members of the F.A.G: Bill Callahan, Pete Carroll, Lee Corsuck, Mark May, and Trev Alberts

goingoneight
5/29/2006, 08:05 PM
Matt... Damon.
Les... Miles.

IronHorseSooner
5/29/2006, 08:45 PM
Then who would be "Hans Brix?"

BOOMERBRADLEY
5/29/2006, 09:15 PM
Then who would be "Hans Brix?"

Fran ?

BASSooner
5/29/2006, 10:42 PM
there are three types of people in this world...

Seamus
5/30/2006, 11:07 AM
http://www.cineol.net/images/noticias/Cameos/TeamAmerica.jpg

Maaaaat Daaaa-mon ...

Widescreen
5/30/2006, 11:40 AM
We have a language filter box on one of our TV's for the kiddos and I was watching Team America this weekend on it. Basically, it constantly monitors the closed captioning and when it detects a naughty word, it mutes the audio, displays the closed captioned line and replaces the naughty word with something else. So I got treated to lines like:

"America, Wow Yeah!"

"Gary, suck my jerk".

"You thought I wanted to have oral hugs with you."

Actually this made the movie even funnier. And no, I didn't watch it with the kids.

All_Day_28
5/30/2006, 12:06 PM
We have a language filter box on one of our TV's for the kiddos and I was watching Team America this weekend on it. Basically, it constantly monitors the closed captioning and when it detects a naughty word, it mutes the audio, displays the closed captioned line and replaces the naughty word with something else. So I got treated to lines like:

"America, Wow Yeah!"

"Gary, suck my jerk".

"You thought I wanted to have oral hugs with you."

Actually this made the movie even funnier. And no, I didn't watch it with the kids.
OMFG!!! ROFL, LMAO, LOLOLOL.. Oral Hugs??? I can't even imagine how hard I would've been laughing!!! lolololol

Widescreen
5/30/2006, 12:11 PM
Yeah, the scene in the bar where the drunk guy gives the speech to Gary on the difference between the 3 body parts was entirely muted. :D