PDA

View Full Version : Dear Prez McBush

Kimberlyz4OU
5/29/2006, 12:50 PM
Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.

Take the dirt from the moat and use it to raise the levies in New Orleans.

Put those man-eating Florida alligators in the moat.

Now, any other problems you want me to solve?

see, now, no problemo, I got this in an e-mail today, thought it was quite clever.

Ike
5/29/2006, 01:01 PM
the river of freedom!!!111

StoopTroup
5/29/2006, 01:37 PM
Wonder if we could make it a scenic type canoe river with rapids and nice long lazy straight aways for us folks who will be able to visit during our holidays?

http://www.thailandtourism.gr/images/River-rafting-(nth).jpg

Widescreen
5/29/2006, 01:48 PM
Why should WE have to build the fence. One of these days, Mexico is going to get tired of all the Gringo's illegally crossing the border to Mexico and build a fence to stop it.

noleamite
5/29/2006, 02:04 PM
Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.

Take the dirt from the moat and use it to raise the levies in New Orleans.

Put those man-eating Florida alligators in the moat.

Now, any other problems you want me to solve?

see, now, no problemo, I got this in an e-mail today, thought it was quite clever.

Lol one flaw in this strategy..I'm sure before long the mexicans would be riding the aligators backs like rafts. Would only be a temporary fix. Those mexicans are crafty!

Tailwind
5/29/2006, 04:39 PM
Piranhas then.

Newbomb Turk
5/29/2006, 04:57 PM
That would be one long moat.

StoopTroup
5/29/2006, 05:01 PM
Think about how much of a mess the making of the Panama Canal was...then put a project like this into your perspective.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/29/2006, 05:08 PM
Think about how much of a mess the making of the Panama Canal was...then put a project like this into your perspective.Hey, we wouldn't have to float Supertankers in the moat, just a gator every 40-50 feet or so.

walkoffsooner
5/29/2006, 06:23 PM
He's hunting approval that is all.

OUT

JohnnyMack
5/29/2006, 09:44 PM
It's really quite simple. We build a pipeline that runs from the lava fields of Hawaii across the Pacific and then dig a moat along the US / Mexican border and allow said lava to fill the moat.

IronSooner
5/29/2006, 09:56 PM
Just hire that Hadrian guy to build a wall along the border like he did in Britain. Or that Chinese guy...their wall seems to have held up a little better than Hadrian's.