PDA

View Full Version : Texass fan let me down.

walkoffsooner
5/29/2006, 09:03 AM
Hi still up here in Colorado.Anyhow we go to a thing called frontier days in old Colorado springs,and behold in front of me is a horn fan hat,socks ,shirt,maybe underwear.Anyway feel a little frisky and I say horn fan?He looks at my hat and says Sooner ?I say ready for your beatins to start again?Horn man say's yea we lost our QB I don't think we can win without him this year.But we are going to beat the aggies hope you guy's do to.And then says I alway's root for the big 12 south to rise sticks his hand out shakes mine and say's goodluck.I walked off thinking if all fan's were like that sports would be no fun.

Okla-homey
5/29/2006, 09:18 AM
Hi still up here in Colorado.Anyhow we go to a thing called frontier days in old Colorado springs,and behold in front of me is a horn fan hat,socks ,shirt,maybe underwear.Anyway feel a little frisky and I say horn fan?He looks at my hat and says Sooner ?I say ready for your beatins to start again?Horn man say's yea we lost our QB I don't think we can win without him this year.But we are going to beat the aggies hope you guy's do to.And then says I alway's root for the big 12 south to rise sticks his hand out shakes mine and say's goodluck.I walked off thinking if all fan's were like that sports would be no fun.

Did you ask if he wore all that rust-colored carp in public before last season?

BajaOklahoma
5/29/2006, 10:20 AM
They did a version of the Sell This House show in Austin. The homeowner had a familyroom decorated with burnt orange walls, whorn trinkets and such.
The guy preparing the house was an Aggie, so it was a given the walls and trinkets were going. He enjoyed packing everything whorns down. I did wonder if most of the country caught the significance of that.
The amazing thing was all of the negative comments by potential buyers on the orange walls. They didn't show a positive one at all. <giggle>
Stupid whorn homeowner had no idea how to prepare the house for selling it.

tbl
5/29/2006, 10:20 AM
There are plenty of Sooner fans that frequent this board that hold to the same logic.

Conference pullers.... I'll never understand them.

sanantoniosooner
5/29/2006, 10:39 AM
Horrible people.........the lot of them. :D

Soonrboy
5/29/2006, 10:41 AM
They did a version of the Sell This House show in Austin. The homeowner had a familyroom decorated with burnt orange walls, whorn trinkets and such.
The guy preparing the house was an Aggie, so it was a given the walls and trinkets were going. He enjoyed packing everything whorns down. I did wonder if most of the country caught the significance of that.
The amazing thing was all of the negative comments by potential buyers on the orange walls. They didn't show a positive one at all. <giggle>
Stupid whorn homeowner had no idea how to prepare the house for selling it.

I saw the beginning of that one. The show right before it had a family from Oklahoma. The lady had a mullet, but a Sooners shirt. Did you see which town they were from?